Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Client

There's a queue now of at least 45-60 mins, waiting in line for those who entered between 12 to 1pm to exit. I think will be helpful for KB management to announce the time hourly as a gentle reminder to those approaching their expiry.  

3 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

There's a queue now of at least 45-60 mins, waiting in line for those who entered between 12 to 1pm to exit. I think will be helpful for KB management to announce the time hourly as a gentle reminder to those approaching their expiry.  

U wanna know a secret?

Its not possible!

They collect ur black color card at the entrance... it is linked to ur locker but they have no info on your identity so how on earth are they gonna call U & remind that you've been here for 4 hours?

tbh, the last time when i left at 9pm, there wasn't a queue... this means the crowd for different days fluctuates. I know u don't like waiting to get called in... But maybe that day u were at a wrong time when guys didn't wanna leave the place... hope it didn't ruin ur experience 😁👍

Guest FakeNew
2 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

U wanna know a secret?

Its not possible!

They collect ur black color card at the entrance... it is linked to ur locker but they have no info on your identity so how on earth are they gonna call U & remind that you've been here for 4 hours?

tbh, the last time when i left at 9pm, there wasn't a queue... this means the crowd for different days fluctuates. I know u don't like waiting to get called in... But maybe that day u were at a wrong time when guys didn't wanna leave the place... hope it didn't ruin ur experience 😁👍

KB is famous for creating fake new. They always like to boast that how crowded they are but in fact the crowds were miserable little. Such cheap method to run business. What a shame!!!

1 hour ago, Guest FakeNew said:

KB is famous for creating fake new. They always like to boast that how crowded they are but in fact the crowds were miserable little. Such cheap method to run business. What a shame!!!

Edited by 30yochinese
DELETED becoz guys don't understand what i am saying half of the time and the other half it doesn't have any logic for them.

Guest Cowheadnotmatchhorsemouth

I don't understand what you say half the time and the other half does not seem to link to any conversations or logic. 

🤔

1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

I am openly gay,

But using this website to impersonate as a real person using MULTIPLE GUEST ACCOUNTS to feedback that the crowd is surging & enc me/us to visit ur place now is a cheap trick & why won't i visit a Sauna again? 2 simple reasons:

Since they opened on 5th August,

I noticed some posers or Statues,

none of my biz but what irkes me the most is "Guys purposely wearing undies" becoz they want guys to give them a BJ which is a dirty trick coz God knows(1) how many innocent guys have previously sucked U & (2) whether any of the guys who sucked U have an infected mouth with ulcers or(3) does ur genital carry a STD like Herpes which is transmitted thru mouth contact... anyway, visiting the Sauna has its pros & cons... but its gtg difficult for me to "Play it Safe" when guys seem to be more risk-taking & adventurous 😦😨😰 

*3 reasons,not 2

On 8/7/2020 at 11:37 PM, Guest Client said:

There's also the 4-hr limit per entry + $5 surchage if you decided to stay on.  You are also no longer allowed to go out for any meal break, it is best you plan your trip properly in order to get the best out of it. My advice is to go between 4.30 to 6 pm so that you have ample time to have fun during the peak period from 6 to 9pm. Counter uncles told me that they will just close 1 eye if you overstay slightly.

More the merrier... I saw this hot chunk daddy in the corridor of the maze, he was being suck and groped and lick by at least five ah peks, like flies to a piece of rotting meat, moaning and groaning loudly. Maybe I'm just sour grapes... 

Guest Desperado
On 8/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, Guest KB Fanclub said:

It's packed.

I've never seen it so full of hot action before. 

It's as if, there was no pandemic and all the hot men are here now.

Your loss for not being here now. 

🙄

These are these desperate posts on fake and hyped up “news” on crowd level . They are counterproductive as if after reading such a post 1000 guys would now rush to the sauna...

At the moment the sauna can’t cater for more than 30 or 50 pax the max. That’s the fact and be aware of this safe distancing requirement.

I m sure the guy who posted it was sitting lonely in a corner of the sauna over viewing the emptiness of the place...

2 minutes ago, Guest Desperado said:

These are these desperate posts on fake and hyped up “news” on crowd level . They are counterproductive as if after reading such a post 1000 guys would now rush to the sauna...

At the moment the sauna can’t cater for more than 30 or 50 pax the max. That’s the fact and be aware of this safe distancing requirement.

I m sure the guy who posted it was sitting lonely in a corner of the sauna over viewing the emptiness of the place...

Well,

Don't blame them. 

Its good money for them: imagine 50pple & each pay $12, that's $600 for hosting a mass orgy party 🤔.

Guest WhenYouBelieve

Unless we are at Keybox ourselves, we can’t say that the feedback is real or otherwise. The crowd on different days and hours varies but trust Keybox to have a decent number of crowd at most times...

Guest BullShit
2 hours ago, Guest WhenYouBelieve said:

Unless we are at Keybox ourselves, we can’t say that the feedback is real or otherwise. The crowd on different days and hours varies but trust Keybox to have a decent number of crowd at most times...

此地无银三百两

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I don't enjoy wearing a mask inside the maze, and besides, the steam room and jacuzzi is closed.  So, I rather wait it out.

Its like a "ticking Time Bomb"... all U need is one confirmed covid case that visited a Sauna & KABOOM!

all those who visited will live in fear on whether they caught it via Oral Sex or other ways of transmission 🤔=( 😦😰😭

Guest Client

Ya, those unfit, weak and mature people better stop going during this pandemic, let the healthy and fit guys stand a higher chance of getting inside given the limited entry quota.

5 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Its like a "ticking Time Bomb"... all U need is one confirmed covid case that visited a Sauna & KABOOM!

all those who visited will live in fear on whether they caught it via Oral Sex or other ways of transmission 🤔=( 😦😰😭

Agree. There are still many people who doesn't know they have the virus, because they don't have any symptom.  Worse is, when a cluster is formed, Keybox and other saunas can say goodbye. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Just now, LeanMature said:

Agree. There are still many people who doesn't know they have the virus, because they don't have any symptom.  Worse is, when a cluster is formed, Keybox and other saunas can say goodbye. 

I don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but August 5th(when KB opened) to now so many anonymous men have received & given BJ at the Sauna & as i watch in horror i wonder🤔... do they realize the "new reality we are living in" which is this vicious invisible virus that could be potentially worse than H.I.V. is at their/my/our doorstep?

Guys,

We are not living in Pre-COVID-Times😨😰😭

Guest Client
6 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

You really contradict yourself here by being one of the first to give us a first hand accounts of your visit & now fear mongering others when you are not happy about certain rules and the lack of kissing due to your bad breath. What a hypocritical & confused guy.

Just now, Guest Client said:

You really contradict yourself here by being one of the first to give us a first hand accounts of your visit & now fear mongering others when you are not happy about certain rules and the lack of kissing due to your bad breath. What a hypocritical & confused guy.

U can go ahead & assume what I did

All I can say is my Conscience is clear

I went there as a Visitor & not as a Participant

Go ahead

Attack me

Thx

Guest Evil_gia

Hi just to correct a fact.  Jacuzzi is operatonal and so is the dry steam room.  Safety distance however is still observed in these 2 areas.  Mask must be on in dark areas.  If u wan to have fun in the room mask is optional.

3 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

U can go ahead & assume what I did

All I can say is my Conscience is clear

I went there as a Visitor & not as a Participant

Go ahead

Attack me

Thx

Whether visitor or participant, the risk is there.  The virus is airborne and observing safe distancing inside the narrow maze is impossible.  Observe yourself the next two weeks, and try to stay away from your loved ones for the moment.

Guest Client
1 minute ago, 30yochinese said:

I don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but August 5th(when KB opened) to now so many anonymous men have received & given BJ at the Sauna & as i watch in horror i wonder🤔... do they realize the "new reality we are living in" which is this vicious invisible virus that could be potentially worse than H.I.V. is at their/my/our doorstep?

Guys,

We are not living in Pre-COVID-Times😨😰😭

Listen to the Science & unlike HIV, there are therapeutic treatments to cure Covid-19 provided you don't have other serious underlying health conditions that weaken your immune system. Stop acting like useful idiots and preach here. Don't forget many are still having group sex and orgies via apps such as Grindr and Planet Romeo during the CB period.

Guest Client
3 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Whether visitor or participant, the risk is there.  The virus is airborne and observing safe distancing inside the narrow maze is impossible.  Observe yourself the next two weeks, and try to stay away from your loved ones for the moment.

Yawn...pls go back to hibernation in the safety of your burial box 6 ft under

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

So what's the latest news on keybox?

5 hours ago, Guest Tim said:

Did anyone see the muscular ang moh at keybox last Sunday? Is he a regular there?

I didn't see muscular angmo. The angmo that sucked me was a fat uncle.

Guest Frenchie
14 hours ago, Guest Tim said:

Did anyone see the muscular ang moh at keybox last Sunday? Is he a regular there?

Is he around 170? Tanned and French? Very frisky guy

On 8/11/2020 at 3:00 PM, Guest Client said:

Yawn...pls go back to hibernation in the safety of your burial box 6 ft under

Cool down.. read and take back your words. Lol.

23 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

So what's the latest news on keybox?

No idea, as I have no intention to visit as this moment.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:49 PM, LeanMature said:

You should just stay home n masturbate. Anyway I dun think anyone interested at your Fxxk face

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Cool down.. read and take back your words. Lol.

No idea, as I have no intention to visit as this moment.

Don't read and response to guests' post.

I support U!

=) 👍

1 hour ago, Guest Jerk said:

You should just stay home n masturbate. Anyway I dun think anyone interested at your Fxxk face

Aiyo... This forum like mafia... So aggressive

Guest now more than ever
3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

It is open but the staff don't enforce the "wearing mask rule" in the pool... Its up to U to wear ...

Keybox staff with members service even other sauna talk about.. 

Guest Frenchie

Anyone saw before at keybox a French handsome angmo around 170 height, crew cut, lean toned muscular? Very frisky, open to doing many things.

I have forgotten his name. I missed him. Haha

On 8/6/2020 at 5:09 PM, Since u r here said:

why no drinks ??? to prevent crowds?

4hrs, so as to be fair to the rest queuing outside?

Not sure if anyone answered your query. I guess you'r talking about the vending machine? I guess it's to prevent from sharing items which can be a risk of viral carrier.

It's the same with gyms, the water coolers buttons are taped so that people don't drink from the cooler directly as it's also a "shared" item.

(Sightly out of topic) Ironically own water bottles can be filled at the gyms -_-. The lid to let the water out from the cooler, also many people use arh. Should have stopped people from using the cooler altogether. Strange logic.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Student

Wow, why is everyone getting heated up? If you choose to patronise a sauna during this period, that is your right but do so responsibly. 

Visited last Monday at about 8:00pm. There was a queue on the list. Unfortunately I had to wait for a few people to leave before i could enter. The staff asked for my name and contact number so that they can contact me once im able to enter. In the mean time, I headed to BK and had an ice cream cone :D

Thought of doing some work but about 10/15mins later they called and I then entered. There were a few changes apart from the mandatory safe distancing guidelines. 

- Prices on the website are not updated. If i can recall correctly, the free slots are replaced by $6 per entry. (Free slots for K-Boy)

- Every entry entitles you to a 4h pass to KB. After which, you will be charged for $5 for blocks of two hours. 

- While the steam room and communal drink dispensers are closed, the sauna is open (dry steam room), the gym is open and the jacuzzi is open. 

- The huge bed on the second floor is removed and same goes for the beds right behind the computers near the lockers. 

- Cups for the mouthwash is removed and you can get it from the counter. 

- Definitely wasn't as crowded as it used to be as they do put a limit to the number of patrons in the Sauna. Nevertheless, crowd quality seem to be about the same I guess. Cant give a verdict on this one time visit. 

- The staffs clean the maze and the room more frequently and often times patrons do not cluster together. Everyone uses masks in the maze except when making out in the room of course. 

That is about it. Just that if you wish to go ensure that you're well and perhaps it is best to monitor your health after the visit. 

Stay safe and take care guys :)

20 minutes ago, Guest Student said:

Wow, why is everyone getting heated up? If you choose to patronise a sauna during this period, that is your right but do so responsibly. 

Visited last Monday at about 8:00pm. There was a queue on the list. Unfortunately I had to wait for a few people to leave before i could enter. The staff asked for my name and contact number so that they can contact me once im able to enter. In the mean time, I headed to BK and had an ice cream cone :D

Thought of doing some work but about 10/15mins later they called and I then entered. There were a few changes apart from the mandatory safe distancing guidelines. 

- Prices on the website are not updated. If i can recall correctly, the free slots are replaced by $6 per entry. (Free slots for K-Boy)

- Every entry entitles you to a 4h pass to KB. After which, you will be charged for $5 for blocks of two hours. 

- While the steam room and communal drink dispensers are closed, the sauna is open (dry steam room), the gym is open and the jacuzzi is open. 

- The huge bed on the second floor is removed and same goes for the beds right behind the computers near the lockers. 

- Definitely wasn't as crowded as it used to be as they do put a limit to the number of patrons in the Sauna. Nevertheless, crowd quality seem to be about the same I guess. Cant give a verdict on this one time visit. 

- The staffs clean the maze and the room more frequently and often times patrons do not cluster together. Everyone uses masks in the maze except when making out in the room of course. 

That is about it. Just that if you wish to go ensure that you're well and perhaps it is best to monitor your health after the visit. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Student said:

Wow! Mask in towels. Kinky

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.