Male HQ
Lungker

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

22 minutes ago, PassingGuess said:

How old is hook club? New?

thanks for any info

i havent been 

Newest sauna. Took over cruise club. But hoping the patrons don't adopt same mentality as cruise. 

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Newest sauna. Took over cruise club. But hoping the patrons don't adopt same mentality as cruise. 

What mentality last time? lol

3 hours ago, wkayz said:

What mentality last time? lol

Statues, vases and wallflowers. 

Guest wrong thread

Can you discuss this at Hook or Cruise thread but not here. This thread is for comments on Keybox.

From the website Keybox still seems closed...

Good morning!

Happy P.H.

Good news!

I just called 62994121 & the male staff (no hair one) picked up & said, "XIA GER BAI SAN."

which means, "We will open next Wednesday."

😃

Guest Mary
46 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Good morning!

Happy P.H.

Good news!

I just called 62994121 & the male staff (no hair one) picked up & said, "XIA GER BAI SAN."

😃

No hair one , hahaha u need to be so specific meh .... just say the staff told u can liao mah 

but funny lah 

Guest ComeHungry
1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

Good morning!

Happy P.H.

Good news!

😃

season 3 hello GIF

Guest Client
10 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Good morning!

Happy P.H.

Good news!

😃

Hope this info is real. I've observed their operation status changed from "temporarily closed" to normal business hours & then to "permanently closed" this evening. 

Guest same same lah
2 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Hope this info is real. I've observed their operation status changed from "temporarily closed" to normal business hours & then to "permanently closed" this evening. 

u must have reading difficulties.

website never change temporary closure notice...

Guest same same lah

The permanently closed bumps up on the google search, but that's one of google flaws.

Can appear with other locations marked as "open", but then are closed. For example searching certain outlets of a shop, bank branches or restaurant.

Never rely on the google results...

Guest scandalous
3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yes you are right l too did saw it and today also stated permanently closed. If keybox want to wind down the business  is up to the owner but l feel at least give comments or notifications. Happen to pass by today the sign board still displays closed temporarily.  Well whatever at least dont made customer wait.

Guest Client
18 hours ago, Guest same same lah said:

u must have reading difficulties.

website never change temporary closure notice...

47 minutes ago, Guest Allegedly said:

https://www.keybox.com.sg

Where is the alleged ‘permanently closed’ stated???

You guys need to learn to read properly first, I was referring to Google search not their website!!!

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0TDI3zUgpSCk2YLRSMagwNkxJNLQ0SDRPTUpJMklJsTKosDQxS7M0NkhKTDMxTDO28BLITq1Myq9QKM7MS08syC9KBQDmJBX1&q=keybox+singapore&oq=keybox+singapore&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j46j69i60l3.11667j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:668495582401404728,rc_q:Keybox,ru_q:Keybox,trex_id:g5R7Qb

KeyBox Sauna Singapore

Website | Tel. +65 6299 4121

Keybox Sauna is conveniently located near the Singapore River in Clarke Quay. Clarke Quay is only 1 stop from Chinatown the center for gay nightlife in Singapore.

saw this on a review site. Chinatown the center? Lol. 

Guest same same lah
On 8/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, begleitung said:

Did ne1 get a security warning trying to open the keybox website? 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:21 PM, 30yochinese said:

I got that too =(

Scared the hell out of me...

On 8/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, begleitung said:

Scaryy, rite?  I tried on two browsers and both did not work. 

Is the site really stealing info? Lol.  

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.keybox.com.sg. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

How to troubleshoot time related errors on secure websites

Certificates for secure websites (the address begins with https://) are valid only for a certain period of time. If a website presents a certificate with validity dates that don't match the date on your computer's clock, Firefox can't verify that it is secure and will show you an error page.

Such issues can often be fixed by setting the correct date, time and time zone on your computer system. If this does not solve the problem, it could be caused by other issues, such as a misconfigured web server or an expired certificate.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.keybox.com.sg (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

---------------------------

The security certificate of the website from Keybox has expired.

Any browser will automatically send the error message, because hackers or malware uses such loopholes like expired security certificates.

I think the issue is already for longer than the 2 - 3 months, nearly a year soon.

I just wonder how long the owner of Keybox will need to rectify this issue....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Doki39
      Keybox permanently closed?
    • By Will_90
      Since its after MCO already, Is the sauna already open?
    • By Reagankoh416
      Share your own personal experiences of Malaysia Gay Saunas/Massage stories. Would like to hear some stories of you guys. What did you do / cruise to get the guy that you wanted? How was the feeling with the person? Would you like to go back again? Share some thoughts and experiences right here. 
    • By GachiMuchi
      Anti-gay backlash feared in South Korea after coronavirus media reports
      People fear being outed after media reports infected man visited gay clubs in capital

Fears of a homophobic backlash and the forced outing of gay people are growing in South Korea after a man infected with coronavirus was reported in the media to have attended clubs in Seoul’s gay district.
      A 31-year-old man tested positive on Thursday and a further 14 of his contacts were on Friday confirmed to be infected with the virus.
      South Korea has won widespread praise for its “track and trace” model of containing the pandemic, which has used rigorous testing and isolation to reduce new cases to a handful a day – mostly from people arriving into the country – but not without privacy concerns.
      Members of the gay community said they fear efforts to out them after a major media outlet, Kookmin Ilbo, reported that the man had been in gay clubs in the capital’s Itaewon district. Some social media users then posted video footage from its bars and clubs, urging followers for donations “to help put a stop to these disgusting goings-on”.
      Homosexuality is not illegal in South Korea but discrimination remains rampant, with most Korean gay people choosing to keep their sexuality hidden from family members and colleagues.
      “I don’t usually go to gay clubs and it’s been two years since I visited Itaewon [Seoul’s gay district],” Hong Yoo-jin, a 35-year-old IT worker told the Guardian. “But I read on gay community websites that Youtubers are joining gay apps to out gay men live. So myself and everyone I know have deleted our photos from all of our accounts.”
      Health officials say they have a list of 1,500 people who visited the clubs last weekend and authorities are asking anyone who visited the premises to get tested.
      A 37-year-old IT engineer using his regular pseudonym, Jang Ji-myung, said he had been at three of the clubs after months of staying away but feared for his job if he was tested.
      “The company where I work is a regular Korean company, which means they are very anti-gay. I have taken part in conversations where my boss and colleagues said all gay men should be put to death in a gas chamber,” he said.
      “If they find out that I was at a gay club, they would most likely tell me to leave under some other pretext or make my life there a living hell so I would have no choice but to leave.
      “I’m extremely worried if I’m infected but I can’t come forward to get tested because I don’t want to lose my job. I don’t care that much about getting the virus as I’ll most likely be treated and get better eventually but I don’t know if I’ll be able to take the social and professional humiliation that would come with getting found out.”
      Kwon Joon-wook, the deputy director of central disaster and safety countermeasures headquarters, asked the media to keep to the guidelines when reporting about infected people and to protect their privacy, but did not refer to the Kookmin Ilbo report.

• By Tylor
      Just curious, whats your pet peeve when it comes to sauna users?
counter