Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

10 hours ago, LeanMean said:

I was there at 4-6pm... considered crowded for a weekday afternoon. A few regulars seen. 1 China gang of 3. And a few more regular uncles. For me, I was lucky to have 3 rounds of “workout“ - the last guy approached me when I was about to leave! I guess most patrons are attracted to the fact that there is something for everyone... maybe except for the relentlessly  touchy uncles. And yes, there was a queue of 7-8 guys outside when I left. Hope you guys have fun.

Yes, KEYBOX is still enforcing the maximum capacity of 50 patrons at any one time!!.. It may look very packed & crowded inside, but if you were to really count & estimate.. the crowd capacity is around that figure, not forgetting that Keybox is not very spacious in that sense, so that's why it looks very crowded especially during the peak hours (7pm - 9pm)!!

For those who doesn't know, initially when KB reopened in August during the first few weeks, they only utilize limited lockers to customers (Not all lockers are being used) due to safe distancing measures!!.. And during that time, there are less than 50 patrons inside at any given one time.. That's why you see many people queueing & waiting outside!

Field Report :

me too,  Keybox was wild for a weekday. Keybox at his best.

Action Seems everywhere.....including 2nd level

Many hot bed action as early as 2 pm... could be lunch time crowd.

Guess when phase 3 opens, it will be even more wild with all hunger people around.

I hooked with a crew cut flex top dude, which everyone was going after at maze, then we proceed to room, Surprised he gave me a good massage while it all happens, at a point cos i was facedown,  he prounced on me .....it all happens, deep hard raunching dominating....and i was not aware the door not not properly locked, was opened ( room was dimmed), a tall hunk crashed in and I was at lowest face down, while the other flextop chn  was sandwiched, then I was taken over alternate the 2nd guy and by both, later guy's tool was huge than the flex top...omg I was helpless, they both took me gao gao and deep...others watching the trio workout...didn't it was a free show...shy but wild....feels shioks rape feeling esp the hunk big tool ( he was looking n hunting and hunt us both, followed us from maze i supposed )

Thanks to keybox staff , cleaning and counter always so friendly.

Edited by LoveCum

6 hours ago, Guest Locker replacement said:

KB needs to look into locker locks replacement or patron advised to bring own locks

Why? Never state reason how to convince people? 

Guest OverQuota
2 hours ago, whitefuck said:

Yup, it can be damn packed, gonna be within the capacity limit.  Went on a sunday late noon, yup, aint any queue but was pretty packed and many dudes in the dark maze.  Lots of sucking actions and touching in the maze.

had my share of fun.  Its a pretty great relaxing place with a wide range of body types.

So pack but no Q??  I believe KB had taken in more than 50 customers. Will it be safe to go in? I mean will the authorities will come and check again?

Guest kBregular
On 10/6/2020 at 2:06 PM, begleitung said:

Have dere been any checks to date?

To KB management, I hope it is not true that KB take in more than 50 customers. But, if KB is hiding the truth, taking more than 50 customers, you are getting us, yr supporters into trouble. Yes we understand, KB need more customers to survive but please dun get us into trouble. Dun under estimate that the authorities will not know when it exceeded 50 ppl, you never know that they already had their ppl surveying already. Dun becos of the extra $s and challenge the authorities. 

4 minutes ago, free2play said:

Went to KB yesterday, around 2.30-4.30pm. No queue. Got fucked twice. 

Staff also gave me a $2 discount voucher for future visits (valid only if I enter between 2-5pm). Good strategy to encourage guests to visit again I guess. 

Whao,no queue got fucked2x, imagine if got long queue. 

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Whao,no queue got fucked2x, imagine if got long queue. 

NO Q and got fucked 2 x has no cor-relation.   

On the other hand, maybe it is precisely NO Q , not many people, so not many choices just take whoever is there ....... 

15 hours ago, Guest Gigamo said:

Honestly the best feeling when someone comes and sits on your dick there! Shiok

The best feeling is also when someone comes and fingers me to keep me from running and then insert his dick. :ph34r:

Passed by KB this evening. Could tell it was operating but before covid I used to see a lot of people waiting outside.

Edited by repressednerd

35 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

The best feeling is also when someone comes and fingers me to keep me from running and then insert his dick. :ph34r:

Passed by KB this evening. Could tell it was operating but before covid I used to see a lot of people waiting outside.

Next time don't just pass by

Go in ok

4 minutes ago, Guest CuriousBi said:

Tonight is nude night? How is the crowd during weekdays for nude night? Is it as crowded as weekend? Thinking to go tonight

I think we will stop going to KB for the time being. They are crowded becos they have exceeded the 50 quota. We felt the danger that it might get checked any time by the authorities. Just to play safe. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think we will stop going to KB for the time being. They are crowded becos they have exceeded the 50 quota. We felt the danger that it might get checked any time by the authorities. Just to play safe. 

Who are the "we" u referring to ?  

Do whatever pls you , don't need to announce to the world u / we not gg.  U r not so important that your absence will affect KB , it operation, the crowd , for the matter, even the water supply in KB 

P/S - I am sure KB's P&L not affected also with your absence 

1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

Do whatever pls you , don't need to announce to the world u / we not gg.  U r not so important that your absence will affect KB , it operation, the crowd , for the matter, even the water supply in KB 

You seem to be the spoken person for KB. Why are you so sore at our voice?

Yes, we are announcing to the world that KB is not safe to go cos they have violated the law by exceeded more than 50 patrons to enter their premises which they should know that it is illegal to do so. KB is gonna get us the supporters into trouble. 

Finally , the truth is out.

Guest Tonightboy
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You seem to be the spoken person for KB. Why are you so sore at our voice?

Yes, we are announcing to the world that KB is not safe to go cos they have violated the law by exceeded more than 50 patrons to enter their premises which they should know that it is illegal to do so. KB is gonna get us the supporters into trouble. 

Finally , the truth is out.

Did you actually count?

On 10/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, Guest Mr Hungde said:

The full moon (naked night) mid- autumn event yesterday was one of the best I had experienced since a long long time...was there before 4pm and cruising zone was surprisingly already super packed with new faces and horny regulars I have not met since the good old pre-Covid days!! Upon entry...immediately got cruised by a fit horny Malay top who fucked like no tomorrow...When he released his accumulated cum he gave out a loud manly moan that echoed through the whole maze..... Next I explored the dark maze ...wow!....sardine-packed and hot guys in towels were making out in every corner. Got cruised by a tall Bi-looking Chinese guy with long dick...went to the room and he fucked in every position we can think of..... At 6.30pm during the onset of naked event, more and more people came onboard due to the buy one get one promotion...corridors were once more packed with new faces again. There was a good mix of young and mature, but hard to tell nowadays cos all were wearing masks! Had some light fun in the steam room and dark room areas...and then finally met a manly Ah Tiong with a huge cock, he blurted something which I didn't really catch...I assume he wanted to go inside a room, so I initiated. True enough, he was even more hung when he got hard and I can hardly take his dick entirely in the mouth...he asked if I had a condom...and then pumped me to 7th heaven in the full moon...

Well this seem to suggest so. Sardine packed? 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:15 PM, Guest kB Regular said:

Yes, KEYBOX is still enforcing the maximum capacity of 50 patrons at any one time!!.. It may look very packed & crowded inside, but if you were to really count & estimate.. the crowd capacity is around that figure, not forgetting that Keybox is not very spacious in that sense, so that's why it looks very crowded especially during the peak hours (7pm - 9pm)!!

For those who doesn't know, initially when KB reopened in August during the first few weeks, they only utilize limited lockers to customers (Not all lockers are being used) due to safe distancing measures!!.. And during that time, there are less than 50 patrons inside at any given one time.. That's why you see many people queueing & waiting outside!

From another 'spoken person'..

Just now, Guest Tonightboy said:

If there’s no proper headcount, but merely a made up story and possibly an estimation of figures, let’s not jump into any conclusion yet.

Well... I believe... 无风不起浪

Moreover, there were so many reports mentioned that it's was so packed and so crowded inside the saunas, especially the dark areas.

Just becos someone pointed out the fact now and the KB spoke persons trying to cover up. 

5 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

What KP and KB? Stop KPKB la~ wharf raid again.. then really KPKB liao

Guest Showtimes
5 hours ago, LeanMean said:

Some updates in case some of you are going tonight (Friday, not sure what theme it is)...

Just now I arrived at Keybox at around 6.30pm and was given a queue number 104. The current number being called is 64, meaning there are 40 guys in front of me in the queue.

A handful of guys can be seen waiting at the reception, outside and around the main building, and I saw a few more seemingly “hungry” souls walking around the area, like myself, checking out what is for dinner.

i returned to the reception at 6.45pm, and the current number was 67. I guess the queue is moving quite slowly then. (Perhaps there is really some limit of 50pax?) Not wanting to wait, I left without going in.

Hope this helps... those who are intending to go tonight or subsequent nights may want to “plan” your time in advance, or be mentally prepared to wait.

This is just to put up a show due to recently some of the customers spotted that KB violated the law by taking more than 50 customers. The truth can't be hide, therefore this is a make up story to cover up the truth.  We are not fool !!! Try harder.

Guest Bekindbegood

You felt the dark room was packed but did you realise outside of the dark room arena, it is pretty empty. People usually crowd in a specific area in the dark room to have fun or to see fun but probably less than 10 people so you felt it is crowded. I believe they do control the quota but maybe not so stringent exactly 50, perhaps plus minus 10. Now gym also raise their capacity from 50 to 100 so is about time too. 

I guess some people no matter what you say otherwise, they'll seem to insist on KB not enforcing the 50 pax max rule and having more than that inside..

And this they say, without really counting and making sure it's really over 50 pax, to substantiate their point. It just shows nothing else can get inside their head.

Let's just ignore these people, shall we, to those who have tried to show that the 50 pax rule is not being broken. Like how KB itself is ignoring all these somewhat futile, 'smear' campaign by them.. 

Guest BeHonest
1 hour ago, Guest Bekindbegood said:

You felt the dark room was packed but did you realise outside of the dark room arena, it is pretty empty. People usually crowd in a specific area in the dark room to have fun or to see fun but probably less than 10 people so you felt it is crowded. I believe they do control the quota but maybe not so stringent exactly 50, perhaps plus minus 10. Now gym also raise their capacity from 50 to 100 so is about time too. 

Bingo, so it a plus 10, definitely cannot be minus. 

The counter guy should know only 50 lockers to be given out. So it is more than 50 patrons. Exceeded the given quota. 

1 hour ago, Guest BeHonest said:

Bingo, so it a plus 10, definitely cannot be minus. 

The counter guy should know only 50 lockers to be given out. So it is more than 50 patrons. Exceeded the given quota. 

Lately the topic about KB is about how they exceeded the maximum headcount requirement.  Who cares ! 

If you do - DONT GO 

If you dont care - Have fun be safe 

if you are that type, free nothing to do , but like to stir shit here , - then report to the authority lor, if sabotaging others makes u happy and u can sleep at nite 

Otherwise, get a life , and more importantly , you sure have something more productive to do then to add salt and pepper here 

Guest KB Guest

44 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

Lately the topic about KB is about how they exceeded the maximum headcount requirement.  Who cares ! 

If you do - DONT GO 

if you are that type, free nothing to do , but like to stir shit here , - then report to the authority lor, if sabotaging others makes u happy and u can sleep at nite 

Otherwise, get a life , and more importantly , you sure have something more productive to do then to add salt and pepper here 

Well said. It's "Caveat Emptor" for anyone who decides to visit gay saunas in Singapore. There are 3 other saunas within 15 minutes walking distance from KeyBox. Visit others if u feel that KB is "unsafe" for u.

Guest kB Regular
1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

If you do - DONT GO 

Well said!!.. My sentiments exactly!

😃😃😃👍👍👍👍👍👍

9 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Why must those who dont want to go care so much about those who want to go? Why must both sides defend whether they want or dont want to go. Very very LOL. Like children in playground. 

U are right 👍👍👍!

I don't understand why so many who comment here are non-members or guests🤔

Guest kB Regular

Peace everyone!.. Live & let live!

We're already a small gay community in Singapore.. So let's stop all these bickering & hitting one another!.. If we can't even get along with one another, how can we even stay united as one common gay community? 

If anyone of you here feels it's not safe to go Keybox for whatever reasons you might have, so be it.. Let the others do what they want, they're already old & mature enough to make their very own decision!

Life is short, so let's all just be happy & play safe!.. Peace!!

😊😊😊👍👍👍🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

I think people are missing the point here. It's not about whether people should go or not go. Of course it's their choice to go or not go.

I think the concern here is what happens if the inspectors did check? Not only will we have one less place to be ourselves but can you imagine how the press will deal with this? Gay sauna flouting the rules? All the restaurants caught were named and shamed in the press so you can imagine how they will deal with this. So don't take this as anti-KB. If they are enforcing the rule, fine. If not, don't play with fire. We don't want KB to be shut down. 

Guest Life goes on
8 minutes ago, savagegarden said:

I think people are missing the point here. It's not about whether people should go or not go. Of course it's their choice to go or not go.

I think the concern here is what happens if the inspectors did check? Not only will we have one less place to be ourselves but can you imagine how the press will deal with this? Gay sauna flouting the rules? All the restaurants caught were named and shamed in the press so you can imagine how they will deal with this. So don't take this as anti-KB. If they are enforcing the rule, fine. If not, don't play with fire. We don't want KB to be shut down. 

I think u can call KB to feedback to them. See what they say

3 hours ago, savagegarden said:

Check smlj??? You so concern just go feedback why public transport no safe management measures la... come here kpkb got what use? Said one time cna liao.. kept repeating you no sian ppl here also sian la~ stop you cry mummy attitude here la... smlj also want complaint... irritating ass...

Guest KBSupporter
7 hours ago, savagegarden said:

Exactly, if the authorities do the  checking, KB not only got itself into trouble but also causing others saunas into trouble too

46 minutes ago, Guest KBSupporter said:

Exactly, if the authorities do the  checking, KB not only got itself into trouble but also causing others saunas into trouble too

Close close la~ Why bother? Are you the shareholder? 皇上不急太监急,owners also not afraid why you bother so much? You can’t survival without bathhouse ar?

Haiz... so difficult to please everyone.🤐

If there are 50 patrons or less, some complain that the place is boring with insufficient partners to "play", difficult to find partners, lousy crowd, not worth paying the entrance fees.... etc. 

If there are more than 50 patrons, others find it higher Virus risk, worried if kenna inspection etc. 

One day if no more KB, then people write remembrance notes.  😋

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest GoodBye
13 hours ago, savagegarden said:

If KB have to close down , then too bad. KB deserve it !! Why the other 3 saunas can follow the rules but KB volatile the law ! Since KB take in more than 50 customers, did they check the safe entry??

Guest KB goer

Some restaurant closed for flaunting the Safety management rule 4 months ago cannot even open up till now despite countless appeal . I hope KB can protect the patron and limit the guest to only 50.  I’m sure there are many people whom like to go to kb but yesterday crowd was dangerously crowded! I decided to leave earlier.

I do not wish KB to closed down due to neglecting the safety of the patron . 

please do up ur safe distancing measures properly . 

we are entering phase 3 soon . If because of KB we go back to Circuit breaker . I think it’s not worth it . 

im sure KB have the capability to do it , it’s just a matter of wanting to earn that extra 50-100 patron entrance fee or risk the fine  of paying the fine of $10,000 + months of no income + rental fee to pay.  

hope u reconsider this properly KB.

Thank you . 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.