Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

4 hours ago, Guest KB goer said:

Some restaurant closed for flaunting the Safety management rule 4 months ago cannot even open up till now despite countless appeal . I hope KB can protect the patron and limit the guest to only 50.  I’m sure there are many people whom like to go to kb but yesterday crowd was dangerously crowded! I decided to leave earlier.

I do not wish KB to closed down due to neglecting the safety of the patron . 

please do up ur safe distancing measures properly . 

we are entering phase 3 soon . If because of KB we go back to Circuit breaker . I think it’s not worth it . 

im sure KB have the capability to do it , it’s just a matter of wanting to earn that extra 50-100 patron entrance fee or risk the fine  of paying the fine of $10,000 + months of no income + rental fee to pay.  

hope u reconsider this properly KB.

Thank you . 

When you have 15-20 guys in the dark room, the claustrophobic ones will naturally feel uncomfortable.  

I'm sure KB knows full well that the safe entry apps will be able to alert the authority when one flouts the law and exceeded the permissible quota, so why are you worrying over nothing 无中生有. 

Btw for those on the way to KB now, there's at least more than 30 guys on waiting list now. Don't waste your time going down, go somewhere else instead. The quality of guys on late Sun evening is usually not great.

4 hours ago, Guest KB goer said:

Some restaurant closed for flaunting the Safety management rule 4 months ago cannot even open up till now despite countless appeal . I hope KB can protect the patron and limit the guest to only 50.  I’m sure there are many people whom like to go to kb but yesterday crowd was dangerously crowded! I decided to leave earlier.

I do not wish KB to closed down due to neglecting the safety of the patron . 

please do up ur safe distancing measures properly . 

we are entering phase 3 soon . If because of KB we go back to Circuit breaker . I think it’s not worth it . 

im sure KB have the capability to do it , it’s just a matter of wanting to earn that extra 50-100 patron entrance fee or risk the fine  of paying the fine of $10,000 + months of no income + rental fee to pay.  

hope u reconsider this properly KB.

Thank you . 

Agree.  You should send an email or sms to remind KB, as I don't think they will read your comment here.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest stop to it

Someone seems to have a grudge on KB...

Why do the Moderators permit one guy posting 1000 of messages with wrong claims on Keybox ?

Seems so obvious he is pushing for people to visit different saunas.

Moderators should clean up the forum and remove these posts.

Guest kB Regular
36 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Btw for those on the way to KB now, there's at least more than 30 guys on waiting list now. Don't waste your time going down, go somewhere else instead. The quality of guys on late Sun evening is usually not great.

If you don't want to wait in the Q.. Next time, you can always call them (6299-4121) in advance before heading down.. & inform them roughly what time you'll arrive in Keybox.. They will either give you a Q number & take down your name.. or they will just take your phone number (last 4 digits - as they have caller ID) as your appointment number!

So when you reaches KB, you don't have to wait too long in the Q!!

Guest Move on

Ppl here please move on, no point imparting your own principles here and argue until the cows come home you still won’t have an answer. You are just behaving like those anti-homosexual ppl. They felt that this is against the law but you know it why are you still in it? You can argue until the cows come home there is no point cause you won’t able to change ppl mindset and principles. So ppl please move on. Don’t be as ass here try to crying for ppl to buy you theory. Go do something more meaningful.

1 hour ago, Guest kB Regular said:

If you don't want to wait in the Q.. Next time, you can always call them (6299-4121) in advance before heading down.. & inform them roughly what time you'll arrive in Keybox.. They will either give you a Q number & take down your name.. or they will just take your phone number (last 4 digits - as they have caller ID) as your appointment number!

So when you reaches KB, you don't have to wait too long in the Q!!

Oh goodness me, the Q ING  has turn worse? No more Q ING that need to ADVERTISE this with bold wording??? So charm...

Is this consider advertising?? 

Guest Keybox goer

Anyone here gets hit on by the creepy owner John before? Did you welcome his advances? How did you shake him off at the end? Please impart your valuable experiences so others can learn. Thank you! 😊

33 minutes ago, Guest Aiyoyo said:

Oh goodness me, the Q ING  has turn worse? No more Q ING that need to ADVERTISE this with bold wording??? So charm...

Is this consider advertising?? 

A lot of funny and sick ppl here... sharing of information to ease you from queuing also get complained. Queue outside also complain, queue too long also complaint, no queue also complaint. Seriously COVID = IMH

1 minute ago, Guest Client said:

Just received KB Telegram group promo, they are giving out free lifetime membership for those between 26 to 45yo just for today.

😠😡

I bet sure gonna be long queuing up.

Surprisingly not many people, I estimated around 35 to 40 at half past 6. Quality of guys just so so, majority of the guys are slightly out of shape, many were going after 2 caucasians.  Managed to have fun with 2 young btms before calling it a day. Guess Tue is not a very good day to go sauna, my experience at Hook was even worse with less than 10 guys the entire evening.

16 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I heard Kb crowd is much better on fri nite. Anyone to vouch for that?

sats crowd are Overtime Excuses Crowd :

1) Curious, try outs...etc

2) straight, bi, bi attached with gfs

3) bi marriied / g-married closet gay  crowd, 

4) cuckold couples crowd

5) NsF, weekend bookout, checkout crowd

6) Newbies, yandaos, trials patrons.

... espallcialy those who gave  excuses to be at work for overtime, to be away from spouses,gf etc  escape from their BFs and family, using work overtime to get to overtime excuses  OT@KB, esp noons to 6 pm...thereafter they rushes home for dinner / appt...to make up.

Nude Crowd and Statues usually after 6 pm are gay crowds, sats and sun as KB turns Musuem.

Edited by LoveCum

12 hours ago, begleitung said:

So the free promotion was fake?

It was real but I guessed the message didn't go viral to its intended audience as you got to join their Telegram group. lol...should chide the marketing moron that came up with such a disingenuous promo. Next time give free entrance to existing members who can bring in someone to sign up as new member mah.

11 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I heard Kb crowd is much better on fri nite. Anyone to vouch for that?

Crowd wise, on nude nights you have the quantity while on underwear nights you get the quality. That's why on Tue (except Sun) both Qs are below par.

Guest Dee Dot Do Dum
43 minutes ago, Guest Suspicious said:

Has anyone ever suspected the embedment of undercover cops in keybox and keybox employment of statues to boost the crowd quality?

Easy, the cops' attitudes range from stern, unfriendly, not interested to contemptuous and disdainful. Most of the time they are observing people in a matter of fact unhorny way.

Do they still give free or discounted rates to the young?

Sauna operators are barely breaking even during this Covid period, you think they are so free and rich to enact your conspiracy theory har. There is such thing called marketing and good management of customer satisfaction which is the reason KB is able to retain and attract new crowds.

Guest Suauna goer
4 hours ago, Guest Dee Dot Do Dum said:

Easy, the cops' attitudes range from stern, unfriendly, not interested to contemptuous and disdainful. Most of the time they are observing people in a matter of fact unhorny way.

Do they still give free or discounted rates to the young?

So you KNOW they have undercover cops! What if they get molested by patrons? Don’t they mind? 

4 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Sauna operators are barely breaking even during this Covid period, you think they are so free and rich to enact your conspiracy theory har. There is such thing called marketing and good management of customer satisfaction which is the reason KB is able to retain and attract new crowds.

Statues employment is not unthinkable. They even employed masseurs.

Guest Dee Dot Do Dum

Don't care if saunas break even or not, don't care for their marketing or management styles. If one closes, another one opens. Been like that since 2000.

What we want is a conducive place. Not one filled with loud angry rude hostile staff or housewuves or aunties bitching loudly. Totally spoil the ambience. 

Guest Dee Dot Do Dum
5 minutes ago, Guest Suauna goer said:

So you KNOW they have undercover cops! What if they get molested by patrons? Don’t they mind? 

They'll just decline nicely if you make advances. Maybe some did play with , since everyone goes there anonymously in the past. Some admit that they are there to see that there no underage boys. That's like year 2002 to 2003.

Guest Young_professional

Went Friday 15/10/20 at around 5 pm to 7 pm. Chatted with this tall Singaporean Chinese with glasses named Ken. If you're here, this is nash. Can email me at commentarizta21@gmail.com if you like 😊

1 hour ago, Guest Young_professional said:

Went Friday 15/10/20 at around 5 pm to 7 pm. Chatted with this tall Singaporean Chinese with glasses named Ken. If you're here, this is nash. Can email me at commentarizta21@gmail.com if you like 😊

Friday is 16/10 la

The loud music is there to keep our adrenaline pumping as well as to deter people from napping in the rooms. If you are already embracing each other intimately, why not try kissing the other party's neck followed by whispering and sweet talking into his ear. 

Guest LousymusicLah
1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

The loud music is there to keep our adrenaline pumping as well as to deter people from napping in the rooms. If you are already embracing each other intimately, why not try kissing the other party's neck followed by whispering and sweet talking into his ear. 

I dun mind if the music is great n the sound system is good. All these turn into irritating noise. Spare a thought for our ears. The music are crappy !!!!

On 10/17/2020 at 2:35 PM, Guest LousymusicLah said:

I dun mind if the music is great n the sound system is good. All these turn into irritating noise. Spare a thought for our ears. The music are crappy !!!!

U go there for music ah ??  interesting mentality 

Why not go museum and complain nothing to buy & no sales ! 

P/S - If u complain no air-cond or steam room I can still understand 

8 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

There is glory hole room now in Keybox.

Don't mislead others lah, that opening of the cubicle is only at eye level around 1.5m (not cock level) for people to peep through. The door lock for that cubicle has been faulty for quite some time already, can KB management fix it asap. It is so inconvenient having to stand against the door when having fun inside.

Guest LousymusicLah
1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

U go there for music ah ??  interesting mentality 

Why not go museum and complain nothing to buy & no sales ! 

P/S - If u complain no air-cond or steam room I can still understand 

So KB is a museum lah !!!

Yup , I go there to have fun. But the irritating loudy loud music spoilt every thing. The sound system can't even hold the loud blast.  If KB can't even produce at least basic nice good music, dun blast it so loud. So xia sauy!!! 

Guest What are you waiting for?
7 hours ago, Justice said:

did it splatter on floor, mattress? other ppl went in ?

Don't know. No one cared to find out. Guess must be a case of incontinence

Guest What are you waiting for?
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Keybox is THE place for hot hookups lol. Got fucked so well by this hot top 2 weeks back. Still makes me hard thinking about it. Lol

Was it those jackhammer, electric drill types. Ya keyobx is hot place, I mean the air con....

6 hours ago, Guest LousymusicLah said:

So KB is a museum lah !!!

Yup , I go there to have fun. But the irritating loudy loud music spoilt every thing. The sound system can't even hold the loud blast.  If KB can't even produce at least basic nice good music, dun blast it so loud. So xia sauy!!! 

U really quiet stupid leh , cannot understand what i was driving at and proudly admitted that u r there for the music 

your ear got problem lah... is proven what, only u complaint abt the music not others 

So the problem is u lah , 

2 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

U really quiet stupid leh , cannot understand what i was driving at and proudly admitted that u r there for the music 

your ear got problem lah... is proven what, only u complaint abt the music not others 

So the problem is u lah , 

Mary dearest, why are you so freak up or so defensive when a customer giving his feedback. The music indeed is way too loud and I must say that the songs are ....... no further comments.

You seem like the spokeperson for KB or the one setting up this loud music.. no offence huh. But if you are related to the music, my 2 cents worth of advise: do more homework before place it in the selves.... 真的不行!

12 hours ago, Guest Peter said:

Mary dearest, why are you so freak up or so defensive when a customer giving his feedback. The music indeed is way too loud and I must say that the songs are ....... no further comments.

You seem like the spokeperson for KB or the one setting up this loud music.. no offence huh. But if you are related to the music, my 2 cents worth of advise: do more homework before place it in the selves.... 真的不行!

屁得 - U go sauna and pay attention to the music, sound system ... and the type of music they playing ?? 

Why not go dance club then (taboo, Tantric or anyone u can think of that play latest music, good sound system) 

I would care-less the music, the chair, the towel quality in a Sauna.  I go there for sexual fun.  And make sur they crowd is my type .  Period 

But we have a lot of ppl like your lah , complain but actually dont feedback to KB , like barking up the wrong tree 

1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

屁得 - U go sauna and pay attention to the music, sound system ... and the type of music they playing ?? 

Why not go dance club then (taboo, Tantric or anyone u can think of that play latest music, good sound system) 

I would care-less the music, the chair, the towel quality in a Sauna.  I go there for sexual fun.  And make sur they crowd is my type .  Period 

But we have a lot of ppl like your lah , complain but actually dont feedback to KB , like barking up the wrong tree 

马丽姐,we are just customers putting up a passing comment. We are not 泼妇love to complaint to the management.

Anyway, since you are the only one "responded" to it, I believe you must be related to the management. 

Since KB can't even produce a basic decent music as background and strongly believe that KB dun need good music /towels , etc... thinking that customers going there only for fun...  Maybe I suggest KB to switch off the music n operate as a brothel. Save cost and earn money. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.