Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

14 minutes ago, Guest Peter said:

马丽姐,we are just customers putting up a passing comment. We are not 泼妇love to complaint to the management.

Anyway, since you are the only one "responded" to it, I believe you must be related to the management. 

Since KB can't even produce a basic decent music as background and strongly believe that KB dun need good music /towels , etc... thinking that customers going there only for fun...  Maybe I suggest KB to switch off the music n operate as a brothel. Save cost and earn money. 

Peter Fart 

Still harping on cannot produced good music ....... after good music , maybe it will be if they cant give good quality towels, might as well dont give ........ then follow by the room is so dirty , might as well do away the room ..... 没完没了 , and like that still not ....... 

Complain so much dont go lor, u have a choice what 

1 hour ago, Guest Mary said:

Peter Fart 

Still harping on cannot produced good music ....... after good music , maybe it will be if they cant give good quality towels, might as well dont give ........ then follow by the room is so dirty , might as well do away the room ..... 没完没了 , and like that still not ....... 

Complain so much dont go lor, u have a choice what 

马丽姐,cool down. When customers giving their feedback , you should take into consideration and not ask them not to come, so bad customers oriented. No wonder KB 耒来去去,always that same customers. No new customers wanted to come. The way you managed KB, 真的不行咧!!   No offence huh! I also wish to support KB but ...

46 minutes ago, Guest Peter said:

马丽姐,cool down. When customers giving their feedback , you should take into consideration and not ask them not to come, so bad customers oriented. No wonder KB 耒来去去,always that same customers. No new customers wanted to come. The way you managed KB, 真的不行咧!!   No offence huh! I also wish to support KB but ...

U been assuming I m the the staff , I jolly well pretend I am ....... 

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Gays...everyone is free to comment n discuss abt keybox as the topic says so. Y fight like prostitutes. Unless u r the owner n may afraid that yr bizz will collapse.

Exactly, as a customer, I'm just giving my feedback but our dearest 马丽姐 is so defensive. Telling customers if dun like, dun go. !! 

As we all can see that all his past comments were so positive on KB. Since she dare not admit that she is from KB management, it's ok. Life goes on. Just be happy马丽姐. Cheers !

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

topic says no bitch fight but these fuckers or suckers dont understand English i think. No wonder got many chn words somemore like international language.

Hey Jackie, who the hell you think you are to call us those titles? Mind yr words and be civilise. 

2 hours ago, manehiso said:

Aiyo.. got feelings, but feel so scared to register an account and post as Guests..!

Sighs.....

So you are joining in to bitch too?? No hard feeling. 

On 10/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, Guest Peter said:

Mary dearest, why are you so freak up or so defensive when a customer giving his feedback. The music indeed is way too loud and I must say that the songs are ....... no further comments.

You seem like the spokeperson for KB or the one setting up this loud music.. no offence huh. But if you are related to the music, my 2 cents worth of advise: do more homework before place it in the selves.... 真的不行!

The owners and manager of KB not at youngster age, their music taste very different.

Be lucky they don't play Cantonese love songs from the 60s.. ....

Sha la la la, lai lai li li....

Guest undercover

people coming up with undercover police stories... really had a good laugh....

You serious wanna tell us the police is wasting their money to spy into KB?

the guy who came up with that rumour must be an undercover journalist I guess...

Guest Dee Dot Do Dum
7 hours ago, Guest undercover said:

the guy who came up with that rumour must be an undercover journalist I guess...

Agree. Not one is forccing you to believe these conspiracy theories. You can brush it away, debunk it or take it with a pinch of salt. After all, thiss is a discussion thread.  Nobody is getting paid for dishing out advice. :)

Just like people who believe foreigners create jobs for locals. Sorry off topic...

Guest What are you waiting for?

KB got their share of weird people:

1) Got one top say:"I want to make you pregnant?" Huh? This all men place?!

2) One confessed he was jailed for 4 years. Trying to look serious, asked what happened? He said he intervened in a fight.

3) One confessed he has mental illness. Tried to keep a straight face, asked why? He said his mum thrashed him when he was young.

4) One guy went around asking if people have washed their assholes.  

Guest Scare2Death
13 minutes ago, Guest What are you waiting for? said:

KB got their share of weird people:

1) Got one top say:"I want to make you pregnant?" Huh? This all men place?!

2) One confessed he was jailed for 4 years. Trying to look serious, asked what happened? He said he intervened in a fight.

3) One confessed he has mental illness. Tried to keep a straight face, asked why? He said his mum thrashed him when he was young.

4) One guy went around asking if people have washed their assholes.  

Oh dear, KB having so many weird people inside, will I get smash up if I accidentally touch one of them?? 

Guest What are you waiting for?
21 minutes ago, Guest Scare2Death said:

Oh dear, KB having so many weird people inside, will I get smash up if I accidentally touch one of them?? 

You try and let us know?

9 hours ago, Guest undercover said:

hello, no need spy , authorities know what ppl do in spa, n it's possible the authority is reading the posts, at times, some posts abt what ppl do in spa, info are there liao lor 

These frogs in well really induce eyerolls. Authorities allow saunas to reduce gays from cruising in public and disturbing public peace. Its like allowing prostitute dens so the public come into less contact with hookers plying their trade everywhere. As if the authorities dont know why there are so many cubicles and even a maze  when the floor plans are submitted for approval. Still send undercover for fuck (pun intended) when lgbtq news will raise a huge ruckus in this day and time and force authorities to make a stand they rather keep silent about. 

35 minutes ago, Justice said:

hello, no need spy , authorities know what ppl do in spa, n it's possible the authority is reading the posts, at times, some posts abt what ppl do in spa, info are there liao lor 

Agreed. So, KB dun pray pray. Better limit your customers quota to 50 if exceeded. Can't imagine quota only 50 and yet there are giving free entries at the peak hours! Is KB business really really that bad??? Good luck .

3 hours ago, Guest Scare2Death said:

Well, people do know when one is bumping accidentally or grabbing intentionally. From on my own experience, it is the fat, ugly & old that will most likely grab your cock or pinch your nipples since they are already numb to rejection from the gay community. To these scums, they have nothing to lose, a shot at touching their object of desire is already as good as having an orgasm. 

If in the keybox I will wear the fundoshi that given by ten men which they have fundoshi nite. As my few nice electra g string snap due to all this people who grobe people dick and pinch people nipple. So i decide to wear the fundoshi that pre tied just put it on as if is torn or get stolen while shower forget to take. At least you not hard pain as for me is ok if my gear torn due to the wild fun we had not in the hand of this persistence cock grober or nipple pincher. I usually push their away nicely but if they start to persistent more they going to get hard tap on their hand.

8 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I'm usually super horny when I come to KB, so I don't care about rejection and simply try to touch as many men as possible in the dark corner. Adds to the excitement when some men cannot take it and end up cumming on me.

Slut! LOL

Went there yesterday from 3-4pm for the first time...seems like a good crowd...mixed, more chinese; more uncles...but there are a few not bad guys to play with. Place is clean tho but dark, eyes need adjusting....rooms are nice with lights you can turn on and check out the guy before you do anything...

Guest Naked Police
On 10/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Justice said:

And also find out first hand through sneaky eavesdropping...

Guest KBSupporter
6 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Went there yesterday from 3-4pm for the first time...seems like a good crowd...mixed, more chinese; more uncles...but there are a few not bad guys to play with. Place is clean tho but dark, eyes need adjusting....rooms are nice with lights you can turn on and check out the guy before you do anything...

Inside now, where are you guys?  Why today not as crowded as I expected..  :(

Guest KBSupporter
32 minutes ago, free2play said:

went today from 3-6pm. not super crowded, just enough for fun. played with some guys. finale was with an aussie top daddy who rimmed me so good. 

Where have all the patrons gone to? You guys must have already tired of KB. Expected. 

Keybox should include a disclaimer on its website. Maybe, smthg like:

"Keybox (shortly referred to as 'we' or 'us') provides facilities for the patronage of our members and guests. We do not provide a guarantee of the rate of patronage at any given time. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The decision to patronize our facilities shall exclusively vest with the Patron after analyzing all possible factors, and by exercise of his independent discretion and we shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof".

😁

yesterday at 4pm

1) there was wild massive action gangfucking at dead end maze,waiting tops dicks and sub btms asses , all just want ass and dicks, so raunchy sounds and moans, floor sticky cum wet...

2) steam room fully packed

3) double decks all awaiting preyers and preyees

4) 2nd floor, watching gallery...action hoarding line

OMG....wow its TGIF friday and so packed...office staffs..and others

Still there were 2-3 with spy camera watches, led flashing at action...KB please ban these people  with watches , before KB becomes the next MC, chengdu.....

also saw a TV celebrity guy...he was very bold...E....his other not there

Edited by LoveCum

2 hours ago, LoveCum said:

yesterday at 4pm

1) there was wild massive action gangfucking at dead end maze,waiting tops dicks and sub btms asses , all just want ass and dicks, so raunchy sounds and moans, floor sticky cum wet...

Still there were 2-3 with spy camera watches, led flashing at action...KB please ban these people  with watches , before KB becomes the next MC, chengdu.....

also saw a tV celebrity guy...he was very bold

There is a 2nd floor? 😳 where the stairs at? 

Can one wear slippers to avoid stepping on poop or cum?

Guess I'll go check out KB on Fridays next time. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Guest Mass Orgy said:

Was it Chen Hanwei? So Katong pool still not convenient?

not old hag。。someone attached and featured in tv ads...daily used consumer item ad...any way its not thick, but its curved

Edited by LoveCum

14 minutes ago, LoveCum said:

not the old hag。。someone tv face as well attached and featured in tv ads

12 minutes ago, Dreamz80 said:

Any hints? The younger celebrity or the past old celebrity? Good looking? Male lead or supporting cast role type?

dun guess...hes also at times come on sat n hes not into lean....def many seen him but never out him

Edited by LoveCum

Guest KBSupporter
3 hours ago, LoveCum said:

yesterday at 4pm

Was there yesterday at that timing, where got so packed as what you mentioned here ! I'm still curious where have all the patrons gone to? Faked news again. 

11 minutes ago, Guest KBSupporter said:

Was there yesterday at that timing, where got so packed as what you mentioned here ! I'm still curious where have all the patrons gone to? Faked news again. 

Seriously? 

Hope some others who were there step up and confirm which is true. 😱😬

3 hours ago, LoveCum said:

yesterday at 4pm

how u know they were spy camera watch?

2 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Seriously? 

Aiya, what's new!! KB always created fake news boasting that their place is so crowded n interesting. You may refer back to their older messages/ feedback. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiya, what's new!! KB always created fake news boasting that their place is so crowded n interesting. You may refer back to their older messages/ feedback. 

OK. But when I was there on Thursday afternoon, it was quite....busy. Lots of action going on and to be had...if you're not choosy....🤣

But Def lots of paunchy uncles...at that time. 

3 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Seriously? 

When there's two people saying two different things about the same thing, obviously only one of them is saying the truth, and the other, isn't..

If someone isn't brave enough to register an account and always say "fake news, fake news", maybe they (or maybe it's the same person, even) are the ones who are not telling the truth..

Guest Thursday
7 minutes ago, Wednesday said:

Anybody knows if we can use other kind of identification (aside NRIC) when entering KB as a member? Thanks heh! 

Passion card or drivers' license? I use at shopping centers.

Can’t speak for Keybox yesterday in the afternoon, but unlike what one user is suggesting, at 9pm, there were definitely many supporters inside.

it was actually full when I got there so I had to wait a few minutes before someone exited till I could enter. Tons of people in the dark maze, especially at one of the corners. It was actually warm with body heat when I entered that area which is a first for me.

plenty of cute young guys that don’t really seem to understand how cruising works but not a problem. Got Sucked and Then fucked one guy in the dark maze before moving to a room and finishing him off. hadn’t cum Yet so went back to the dark maze and got sucked by another guy. Left him as he wasn’t great and settled on the second floor bunk before one last guy came by and sealed the deal.

Its a good crowd when there’s free entry for 18-26. I enjoyed myself as ever.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.