Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Sounds like me leh...when I take chicken I dun like the skin. Dat's why up to now never go any gay sauna yet...kekeke 

I’m the opposite, I only go for skin nights. Towel or underwear is so boring to me. The thrill of a skin night is so electrifying. Like you can see and touch everything before deciding if you want to screw. Makes me damn horny. 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You dun have to be a scholar to post yr comments here. So what that your English is damn "powderful"

So Extreme, 🙄....how about being at least coherent in language when writing to express yourself in a forum...I think most people don't speak idiot.

Edited by Zyscgk

5 hours ago, Guest Skin said:

I’m the opposite, I only go for skin nights. Towel or underwear is so boring to me. The thrill of a skin night is so electrifying. Like you can see and touch everything before deciding if you want to screw. Makes me damn horny. 

I am sure not everyone will let you touch right? But the theme does sound enticing 

5 hours ago, DareDevil said:

curious about Friday's afternoon crowd. What happens if i forgot to wear underwear? do i have to walk ard naked?

Another option is to borrow a whiteboard marker from the counter & draw a sexy bikini on your naked butt lol.

Fri afternoon should be moderately crowded with more mature guys than twinks. If you are the more fussy type, probably best to go after 6pm.

21 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I think now has to wear mask so give people more courage to go skin only. I rem 10 years ago skin nite everyone wrapped towels to the tits

Hahaha seems like those years skin nite meant "cover your skin", not "expose your skin". 

But wrap towel to the tits is rather aunty leh..haha. Men luv to expose their tits.

Edited by yuquidam

On 11/20/2020 at 6:30 AM, DareDevil said:

curious about Friday's afternoon crowd. What happens if i forgot to wear underwear? do i have to walk ard naked?

Only not allow to entered the dark room. Others still can access with towel on

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

Hahaha...can't agree more. It happened at Mac Forest and Tampines Eco Park before. My usual answer was....120yo. Quite satisfied with the answer they continued their duties as a blower or an abalone...kekeke 

I dont have that problem. Guys walked to my face see my million year old face they walked off immediately w/o the need to ask

Have been going to Hook the past 2 Sats, already some people on Hook's thread are complaining about the same old crowd being seen each week. Guess it's time to go back KB this week to service the horny btms.

1 hour ago, Guest Client said:

Have been going to Hook the past 2 Sats, already some people on Hook's thread are complaining about the same old crowd being seen each week. Guess it's time to go back KB this week to service the horny btms.

KB make no difference too. It also the same crowds of the skinny youngs n the oldies. Maybe you should stay at home. 

One thing I like about KB's Sat crowd is the constant flow of new customers coming in hourly till late.  Hook, oth often gets crowded at certain timing but the crowd tends to gradually thin out towards the evening with very few new walk-in. I'm sure many will agree with me. 

35 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

One thing I like about KB's Sat crowd is the constant flow of new customers coming in hourly till late.  Hook, oth often gets crowded at certain timing but the crowd tends to gradually thin out towards the evening with very few new walk-in. I'm sure many will agree with me. 

KB is crowded becos of the cheap and free entries. Those crowds really no big deal. After 2 visits, you can give up going back again. 

Guest Guest guest

In the dark maze, you managed to get a guy to grab your cock, your free hands roam him over, hugging him, another guy came caress him too. Would you

1) let him join, 

2)slap the other guy hands away to shoo him off? 

3) politely ask him go away

?? 

Guest Life goes on
2 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

In the dark maze, you managed to get a guy to grab your cock, your free hands roam him over, hugging him, another guy came caress him too. Would you

1) let him join, 

?? 

If dark maze, technically its FFA.. if ur guy is ok to let the other guy touch, u have no rights to stop the other guy from joining.

If u dun wan others to join, i suggest u could whisper to ask whether u two want to move to the lit area or get a room.

5 minutes ago, Guest Life goes on said:

If dark maze, technically its FFA.. if ur guy is ok to let the other guy touch, u have no rights to stop the other guy from joining.

If u dun wan others to join, i suggest u could whisper to ask whether u two want to move to the lit area or get a room.

Sounds logic. Today that guy so fierce, slap the other guys hand, trying to push him away.. 

16 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

1) let him join, 

?? 

4) The person should not interrupt other ppl in the first place. That just rude and inconsiderate. 

16 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

1) let him join, 

?? 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/6/2020 at 10:49 AM, lean n mean said:

like attending a masquerade ball, only that we show our eyes and cover our mouths.

haha... eye contact 

On 11/25/2020 at 8:29 PM, Guest Guest guest said:

1) let him join, 

?? 

for me i enjoy be naked in dark maze , let everyone to grab my cock , i will fingering they asshole 

17 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

the dark maze was a sea of naked bodies groping and moaning lol

i enjoy to hear all btm  moaning ,make me turn on 

Guest Student

⚠️ To all first-timers or in fact just anyone who frequently patronise these establishments (e.g. sauna, spa etc.), just be careful of your identity. You never know who you will bump into. 

I am no stranger to bumping into someone i know. Bumped into two of my uncles before 😭 Not only that but i bumped into my physics teacher to 🥲 Things got hella awkward back in school 😭😂

So yeah, just hide your identity a little bit so people will find it hard to really recognise you. Even if they do JUST ACT BLUR. Act blur live longer. Haha

Thank god that it is mandatory to wear masks now. So not gonna get caught by any uncles or teachers of mine🙃🥲

Have a great weekend guys 😬

2 minutes ago, Guest Student said:

⚠️ To all first-timers or in fact just anyone who frequently patronise these establishments (e.g. sauna, spa etc.), just be careful of your identity. You never know who you will bump into. 

I am no stranger to bumping into someone i know. Bumped into two of my uncles before 😭 Not only that but i bumped into my physics teacher to 🥲 Things got hella awkward back in school 😭😂

So yeah, just hide your identity a little bit so people will find it hard to really recognise you. Even if they do JUST ACT BLUR. Act blur live longer. Haha

Thank god that it is mandatory to wear masks now. So not gonna get caught by any uncles or teachers of mine🙃🥲

Have a great weekend guys 😬

no need to shy la

all go there for sex...all are guys with the same motive

what's there to hide

On 11/25/2020 at 8:29 PM, Guest Guest guest said:

1) let him join, 

?? 

1 - only if the intruder is my type else I will ask my guy if he wants to go somewhere more private. If he wants to stay, I will retreat & move on but will always remember the 2 of them, he especially shall forever be blacklisted and ignored. The same goes to those btms who couldn't take pain & abruptly stopped the sex halfway, will never entertain their advances again. 

3 hours ago, Guest SEAN said:

Last nite I left KB at around 8.50pm.  When I exited , 2 policemen in uniform (a man and a woman) enter. 

Anyone update ?? 

I saw that too - a policeman & a policewoman. They were there only for a short while that's why nobody noticed except for those exchanging towels or leaving, probably somebody lodged a lost report & they were there to do some verification. The poor new guy was there alone to entertain them.

Guest DarthKnight
On 11/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I dont have that problem. Guys walked to my face see my million year old face they walked off immediately w/o the need to ask

Even those trolls that everybody avoided are picky. Bc with such a big crowd, some will be too horny and let him makan in the dark room or the dark maze.

But the troll also don't want to makan other trolls. They'll use their hands to check first in the dark and they're are very expert which I purposely tried for myself.

First they'll check the head for hair. From there, then downwards to the face for wrinkles, to the neck for loose skin, to the pecs and arms for muscularity, to the tummy for obesity, to the cock for size, to the legs for wrinkles.

When they are satisfied, you can feel their excitement of luck for a good catch. Sometimes they'll want to see my face that should match what they felt and asked to go to a room. I refused.

Then they'll offer their tongue services including the balls and the nipples. 

They don't expect reciprocating, I can just lie there and let them tinkle and suck with their expert tongue.

They are all bottoms so they will never lick the butt crack. Halfway through, if I want to reject their service, I'll turn around with my butt towards them. They'll try to turn me around or dig under to get my cock. If I refused then they know to let go before I get nasty.

Also, if I'm resting and don't want to be disturbed, I'll sleep with my butts up. Even the trolls will assume that I'm just another desperate troll bottom and leave me alone. Tops here are few and in demand so they don't need to be aggressive.

People always say those hiding in the dark will "wilt in the light 見光死". The most dangerous place is actually the most safest place since even the trolls have plenty of choices there to be picky.

It's only in other countries then the tops will be more aggressive. Their fingers will wander down my crack to check for tightness then what I enjoyed most when they lube me up and stimulate me till I open up to be penetrated. 

Guest DarthKnight

Tops here are so pampered and passive. They expect the bottom to caress, suck and stimulate them to get hard while they lay there like dead fish. 

I prefer aggressive dominant tops and don't bother looking for anal fun locally.

20 minutes ago, Guest KayPoh said:

Oh dear, what's happening again? Any update? 

Nothing happened, 99% were not even aware of their presence. Life went on after they left... just received their telegram promo and will most likely drop by later this evening.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.