Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

I don't think the afternoon crowd would be affected by the quota. It is the peak hours from 5.30 to 9.30pm that you will see the difference. Btw, I actually dropped by on Mon around 4 something & was told the waiting time's abt 30 to 45mins. I ended up going to Hook instead. The crowd was much worse with less than 8 guys when I arrived, ended up having fun with 5 of the guys.

That’s more than 50% :) see how tomorrow might drop by been two years since I last visited

Guest Life goes on

Maybe management can consider doing real time capacity and estimated waiting time updates like yunomori during start of opening up phase. So ppl can gauge when to go down in person..

Yes its one thing to avoid queue by going before 6pm, but if no one inside then whats the point...? Unless u there just for jacuzzi or sauna la

And yes must impose timing restrictions la... those go there sleep only take up precious pax

Guest patience

Interesting to note how creative people can be looking at the list of improvements for KB during Covid Restrictions.

Not sure if the free entry scheme for younger guys promotes a sex addiction. You have the apps and even the Personals here. does it necessarily mean the younger have more sex?

Just need to be patient, the local community infection rate seems low.

Most infected were cases from traveling overseas back to SGP or returning to here. Some few dorm cases prop up here and there.

2 months to CNY, if no new wave of infections spreads from overseas probably rules might be relaxed after Feb 2021.

How often do you go sauna, if it's 2 times a month then it's 6 more visits you miss.

It is not only the sauna, we can't travel overseas, those addicted with massage services in JB suffer too or others who preferred to do sex travel to cities as BKK, KL (and not just gay people).

I actually surprised the sauna outlets can sustain despite the restrictions and closure of operations...

Let's be optimistic and hope for the best...

There is no more free entry to Keybox. Arguably a good decision because it makes visitors put money where their mouth is and weeds out the curious or the statues who just want free entry into a place to ogle at others or show off without playing. 

Kind of ironic for the SG government to tacitly allow gay saunas to reopen as venues for gay people to hook up in, when they're rabidly anti-LGBT and using this pandemic as an opportunity to permanently crush straight vice e.g. Geylang, massage parlours, online female freelancers. 

Anyway Keybox with the current capacity restrictions and mask wearing regime has actually made it a more enjoyable place for many including myself. Having a mask on is more liberating than one would have expected when it comes to cruising for random hookups with strangers. At least you'll know that you're not being cruised for your facial looks, just your body, and everyone is even more anonymous than before. And the capacity limit does mean more space and rooms available for all parties. 

Anyhow, Thursday afternoon was a fun return to KB for myself, for only the second time since the pandemic began. Introduced a friend to the place and we've both decided it's the perfect place for us to have regular hookups together. If anyone saw us having some public fun at the shower, I hope you enjoyed the view! 😉 

41 minutes ago, West93 said:

There is no more free entry to Keybox. Arguably a good decision because it makes visitors put money where their mouth is and weeds out the curious or the statues who just want free entry into a place to ogle at others or show off without playing. 

Kind of ironic for the SG government to tacitly allow gay saunas to reopen as venues for gay people to hook up in, when they're rabidly anti-LGBT and using this pandemic as an opportunity to permanently crush straight vice e.g. Geylang, massage parlours, online female freelancers. 

Anyway Keybox with the current capacity restrictions and mask wearing regime has actually made it a more enjoyable place for many including myself. Having a mask on is more liberating than one would have expected when it comes to cruising for random hookups with strangers. At least you'll know that you're not being cruised for your facial looks, just your body, and everyone is even more anonymous than before. And the capacity limit does mean more space and rooms available for all parties. 

Anyhow, Thursday afternoon was a fun return to KB for myself, for only the second time since the pandemic began. Introduced a friend to the place and we've both decided it's the perfect place for us to have regular hookups together. If anyone saw us having some public fun at the shower, I hope you enjoyed the view! 😉 

Now about how many patrons at a time?

4 minutes ago, Dan_88 said:

Now about how many patrons at a time?

20ish during off peak hours? Just legit empty enough that nobody was cruising in the dark maze. All paired off and found rooms alr. And even then some rooms are still available. 

Guest Cliente

It's been the longest I haven't been KB since the reopening (4 days absence to be exact). Apparently they are still taking advanced phone booking, decided not to go after calling them up.

Imagine if 10 people book to come in at 7pm & another 10 at 7.30pm, 20 slots will be withheld, leaving at most 25 guys (+5 for staff) crusing before 7pm.  Not that I have an insatiable appetite, 25p may sound adequate for some but if you take into account couples having fun inside the rooms + individuals using the facilities there, the maze will be left with no more than 5 guys inside.

Hello management, wake up! This is even worse than bad customer service!

Guest realistic
48 minutes ago, West93 said:

Maybe it is just a realistic approach to keep gay sexual activity and cruising at public spaces at bay and out of very public spots. Otherwise would need resources in looking into such "hot spots" or follow on complaints by the public.

Just look at previous action at spots such as Amoy Street/ Ang Siang Hill and follow up with police patrols or arrests, nothing much is happening out there at such previous spots and probably the saunas contributed to such reduced public gay action... Not saying there is no cruising at all, but either the spots are more "secluded" or the people less, but it's not so extreme at public places (aka back alleys, East coast etc) as in the past.

On female freelancer for straight guys, I m not sure if they are still available or advertising services. As I saw some gay money boys offering services on apps, probably there should be some female on the straight apps. Not sure they can book into a hotel, but actually I don't bother. A straight guy who is single can invite a girl to his flat, so...

Guest cautious
34 minutes ago, West93 said:

20ish during off peak hours? Just legit empty enough that nobody was cruising in the dark maze. All paired off and found rooms alr. And even then some rooms are still available. 

The SPF as the licence operator could be monitoring by the SafeEntry data on a daily basis. Then the KB owners just playing cautious at the moment. Considering the fine of $10,000 or jail, might be advised for such operators.

Best should be some just calls KB or asks next time at the reception if there has been any change on the max amount of people at any time and we don't need to be guessing... what actually really happened...

41 minutes ago, West93 said:

Then if I go alone I might as well just bang the wall, kidding. Was thinking to go tomorrow but don’t want to waste money, thanks!

1 hour ago, Guest Whitey said:

Just left the place at 5pm (Thurs). It’s quite busy, maybe 50 inside? Arrived at 2.45pm so I didn’t have to queue. But there is definitely a queue now.

Watch out KB !! Dun break the rules again. 50 only !!  Dun act hero .

1 hour ago, Guest Whitey said:

Just left the place at 5pm (Thurs). It’s quite busy, maybe 50 inside? Arrived at 2.45pm so I didn’t have to queue. But there is definitely a queue now.

50 then it’s still ok. I thought 25. Just wondering if I lost my membership card, could I just mention my name? My last visit was like 2 years ago hehe.

Guest there is hope
46 minutes ago, Dan_88 said:

50 then it’s still ok. I thought 25. Just wondering if I lost my membership card, could I just mention my name? My last visit was like 2 years ago hehe.

Wonder why some people here think we are the management office or reception desk staff of KB?

This is a thread for discussing KB and not for settling any membership queries.

Lost card:

What name do you want to mention? Your nick name from here or you name as per your NRIC?

Wouldn't it be better to go down and ask them or give them a call?

As to my best recollection, you need to know the email and HP number you registered with them and can enter without any card, but there is an additional fee for not bringing your card. the fee is somewhere around 3 to 5 S$.

For other queries such as "card replacement" or receiving a new card you need to ask KB directly...

If your year of birth is 1988, then you should have achieved 32 years and still need us to think for you?

Guest LoveCome
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Watch out KB !! Dun break the rules again. 50 only !!  Dun act hero .

Supposedly is 50 max but KB violated the law last Friday, they will only allow to take in 25 customers maximum only till further notice. 

Guest Cliente
3 hours ago, Dan_88 said:

Join their telegram group, I understand on certain day they have promo giving out free lifetime membership. 

6 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

Uhm membership is always free for life... But still have to pay per entry 😄

I think it was you pay a one-off membership fee (around $10), to become a member. After that you pay members rate, instead of casual/visitor rate.

Some other venue had an annual membership policy, need to renew yearly.

Guest Cliente

The waiver of $10 lifetime membership (for new members) is only available on certain days of week, you can only find out thru their flash promo on Telegram.

9 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

Uhm membership is always free for life... But still have to pay per entry 😄

I supposed if you lost your card and don't wish to pay the $5 replacement fee, that's how you can take advantage of the loophole to get a new one. 

Guest Darling
14 hours ago, Guest LoveCome said:

Supposedly is 50 max but KB violated the law last Friday, they will only allow to take in 25 customers maximum only till further notice. 

No wonder, after the Q, when I enter inside, it is very dead. Very empty. 

Was there 4PM on Thurs. Was on waiting list but Low Single digit and Cutie Curly Hair called me back in under 10mins...😂

Definitely up to 50 people inside...not more. No one in the Dark Maze...all loitering outside and some rooms are very active. 😬😉 Karaoke....

As for the crowd....its' Keybox crowd as usual...but there were like 5 Hotties, very aloof, 2 Twinks, 3 Obese roaming the narrow walkway and tryna rub up against you type, grabby uncles and the rest just average out of shape dudes....and one Senior Hunk 🤣 If only I have geriatric fetish...his body was rocking! So...there's someone for everyone at Keybox....😂

Guest Cliente

As long as they are able to constantly maintain at 50 pers, that's a reasonable & comfortable  crowd size to cruise in, rooms would also be readily available.

That's it,am breaking my dry spell for KB today haha.

Guest Guest KB
19 hours ago, Guest LoveCome said:

Only 25? Then the queue should be very terrible after working hours.. thinking to go later. But then just tired when think about the queue and inside also empty tho.

Guest promoters

don't you think most of the sauna promoters here are doing more harm than good?

And repeating always these false posts over and over. hm hm

Same as these fights over the issue what sauna is better. boring.

So far every place has its sort of clientele.

You can go down with the hottest guys inside but still leave the place with not emptied the balls...

Go, take a look, make your own mind and then go to that sauna that brings you most action for yourself...

Guest LoveCome
1 hour ago, Guest Guest KB said:

Only 25? Then the queue should be very terrible after working hours.. thinking to go later. But then just tired when think about the queue and inside also empty tho.

Yup, I waited for an hour to get in but the crowds were really pathetic. KB already kana warn by authorities for being violated the safeEntry rules and other safety measures. So they better buck up before they were ask to close for good.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest KB said:

Seriously? No wonder on a weekday afternnoon also got long queue...

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Guest Guest KB said:

Ya...better to go elsewhere, especiallyIf you are bearish & chubby go TMC, seniors go Shogun & below 25 go Hook. 

Just came back, it’s true, the curly receptionist with spec Is cute, thought he was Malay but he spoke mandarin. I went 6+ left 8+. The few guys I fondled with were great, the toned Malay boy was the best :) If you visit there just make a move when you kind of think he is into you as well. If not you will just waste your time there.  Have fun, stay safe.

Edited by Dan_88

2 hours ago, Dan_88 said:

Just came back, it’s true, the curly receptionist with spec Is cute, thought he was Malay but he spoke mandarin. I went 6+ left 8+. The few guys I fondled with were great, the toned Malay boy was the best :) If you visit there just make a move when you kind of think he is into you as well. If not you will just waste your time there.  Have fun, stay safe.

"Curly receptionist".  LOL

Guest Disappointed
5 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Ya...better to go elsewhere, especiallyIf you are bearish & chubby go TMC, seniors go Shogun & below 25 go Hook. 

I regret I did not take yr advise. I went around 7pm, it was not crowded as mentioned. The place seem dead. I left at 7.30. I should have gone to any of the 3 places you've mentioned.  

6 hours ago, Guest Disappointed said:

I regret I did not take yr advise. I went around 7pm, it was not crowded as mentioned. The place seem dead. I left at 7.30. I should have gone to any of the 3 places you've mentioned.  

Haha you must be a staff member of the other 3. Keybox was doing roaring business on a Friday evening as everyone else here can attest. Only you are spreading rumours using multiple guest nicks. 

Fuck your mother's rotten cheebye! LOL

7 hours ago, Guest Disappointed said:

I was there. Not super packed but for sure not dead. 

12 minutes ago, Dan_88 said:

I was there. Not super packed but for sure not dead. 

Now KB only allow 25 max inside. With such a big premises, plus some couples already inside the rooms, yup for sure the place is not dead but rotten n cremated.

Why are some people so vile and confused here? There are already several reports here that the authority limits maximum 25 persons in the premise, OF COURSE you won’t find a huge crowd inside.

Since you are aware of the 25 pax situation in KB and you still choose to go in, then please stop crying that “the place is dead.”  Just be glad that there are still saunas and staffs risking their health to open for business during COVID so that we can have some places to hook up. If the patrons are too few for your liking, you are welcome to find some other places to go.  

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha you must be a staff member of the other 3. Keybox was doing roaring business on a Friday evening as everyone else here can attest. Only you are spreading rumours using multiple guest nicks. 

Fuck your mother's rotten cheebye! LOL

Dear KB management, by scolding and venting your anger here like a aunty just becos someone pointed out the truth. So unprofessional n cheap. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dear KB management, by scolding and venting your anger here like a aunty just becos someone pointed out the truth. So unprofessional n cheap. 

Look who's talking! The sore losers spreading falsehoods about Keybox while Keybox is too busy making money and laughing to the bank and succeeding in running their business. Hahahaha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.