Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Anywhere else we can take this convo.  Haha.

I told you that I was 32! 

Aiyah... the guy who I'm looking for is 38. Hope you find who you're looking for! 😀

Guest Skin night fan
4 hours ago, Guest Sunky said:

Keybox is the place to go for a good crowd and good action. The other saunas are just cemeteries - dead and quiet.

not true. Hook club is very crowded on skin nights fri, sat, sun. That’s why I suggested they have more skin night to draw the crowd. 

Guest Lonely guy

This is not going to be a popular post.

i finally went since I last visited few years ago. By no means I am muscular or fit, at most toned (with little belly) but above average looking. 

I am surprised by how many people got rejected I assume simply because they do not have a fit body. In the other hand, if you are muscular or meaty fit, so long as you don’t look feminine, there will be bees, or flies, following you wherever you go. I managed to have light fun with some hunks and also rejected many flies and I tried my best to do it politely.

What I am trying to say is that the environment in the sauna pretty much represents the gay community nowadays. If you were born with good looks or with hot body you rule the world which I totally understand because who doesn’t love good looking things. 

ok thanks. Done mumbling, have a nice day. Maybe I think too much, that’s fact. should just have fun and leave.

Guest Cliente

They added 2 more cubicles to the mezzanine floor as well. The mattresses on the floor & raised platform have been removed for good. It's a pity for those into open group fun.

39 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

They added 2 more cubicles to the mezzanine floor as well. The mattresses on the floor & raised platform have been removed for good. It's a pity for those into open group fun.

The group action already moved to the ground floor big beds near the exit to the tv lounge.

16 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

He works in a gay sauna and he isn't gay

So ? what is your point ??  Curly hair might not be gay ?? 

Anything is possible.  I did mention best go ask curly and get a confirmation from horse's mouth .  Then again , he can always lie - so anything is possible "theory" still stand 

On 12/14/2020 at 9:01 PM, Guest Lonely guy said:

This is not going to be a popular post.

i finally went since I last visited few years ago. By no means I am muscular or fit, at most toned (with little belly) but above average looking. 

I am surprised by how many people got rejected I assume simply because they do not have a fit body. In the other hand, if you are muscular or meaty fit, so long as you don’t look feminine, there will be bees, or flies, following you wherever you go. I managed to have light fun with some hunks and also rejected many flies and I tried my best to do it politely.

What I am trying to say is that the environment in the sauna pretty much represents the gay community nowadays. If you were born with good looks or with hot body you rule the world which I totally understand because who doesn’t love good looking things. 

ok thanks. Done mumbling, have a nice day. Maybe I think too much, that’s fact. should just have fun and leave.

what you described is not just a gay thing.  Even in the Heterosexual world, pretty girls and handsome Straight guys gets the most attention from the opposite sex.  That is how nature works.

47 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

what you described is not just a gay thing.  Even in the Heterosexual world, pretty girls and handsome Straight guys gets the most attention from the opposite sex.  That is how nature works.

Could not agree more, sometimes you could feel so ‘empty’ after leaving Keybox, maybe it’s just me.

50 minutes ago, blueblueblue said:

in straight world pretty girls and rich guys get the attention... not necessarily the handsome ones!

Don't even need to explain this is 100% common sense , unless that fellow live in another planet.  

A lots of users here argued and talked for the sake of it.  U really think they don't have a sensible / reasonable answers to it ? 

1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

Do you mean, empty inside but sexually satisfied? Or you just got rejected a bunch and settled for out of shape uncle so you feel empty inside?

No need to rub salt into the wound and ask for elaborations lah.. Hahaha.. 😁

1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

No Salt lah...genuinely curious what he meant by feeling empty inside....

No worries. You know you got to spend time having intimate fun with someone then after that even when you meet him in the shower you would pretend you don’t know him. From all the comfy skin touch to nothing back to normal that kind of ‘empty’

2 hours ago, Dan_88 said:

No worries. You know you got to spend time having intimate fun with someone then after that even when you meet him in the shower you would pretend you don’t know him. From all the comfy skin touch to nothing back to normal that kind of ‘empty’

U r not alone. Gays life

2 hours ago, Dan_88 said:

Well, for starters, you're in it for the sex hence...why feel empty when you had your fill! 🤣 

But I know what you mean....

On 12/16/2020 at 5:05 PM, Fit4Masc said:

Different strokes for different folks.  An average look with fit bod attracts me more than one with a handsome face.  I just find a muscular ah Beng looks manly to me.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest You bitchy
3 hours ago, Guest sucks said:

Why? You suck better if you know?

Yup, if the music is hot, he can suck you better and maybe even leave permanent bite marks on your dick.

Guest Curious

Been planning to try out saunas but i’ve always been self conscious with my body. can anyone share ur first time experiences and what to expect/do or bring ? Just thinking abt going gets me scared haha but im so damn hrny i havent hooked up in months

Guest piak piak
24 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

Been planning to try out saunas but i’ve always been self conscious with my body. can anyone share ur first time experiences and what to expect/do or bring ? Just thinking abt going gets me scared haha but im so damn hrny i havent hooked up in months

Just go with open minded. Don't have to care the quarrel in this the forum. Inside the sauna, when approach someone or been approach, yes mean yes and no mean no. Just walkaway with smile if you don't want. If someone force you, just insist to go away. No need to paiseh.  

17 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Do you have something to be self conscious about? Or is it just general shyness?

If you are average, you should have nothing to worry about.

For a first time visit, I would suggest maybe an off peak time, fewer people, generally less intimidating. Saturday evening probably would be the worst time for you.

Don't bring too much valuables, there is always question mark about the security of the lockers.

I used to be nervous too.... after finding the entrance, I would hang around close by, or walk round the block!

21 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Similar to you, i will be going to try for the first time to see what is it like inside. Just to explore and see :)

Guest GuestMary
22 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

If you are making your visit to a gay saunas, KeyBox is not friendly enough and it might make you think that all gay saunas operate such way, unless you are drop dead gorgeous.  

49 minutes ago, Guest GuestMary said:

If you are making your visit to a gay saunas, KeyBox is not friendly enough and it might make you think that all gay saunas operate such way, unless you are drop dead gorgeous.  

Not as bad as Hook, my two cents' opinion. Keybox is friendly in the sense that there's a lot less wallflowers and statues parading about not willing to do anything with anyone short of their exacting Greek God-bod standards. No point going somewhere where everyone's drop dead gorgeous but they got their noses up their own butts. 

5 hours ago, Guest kaypoh said:

Do you have something to be self conscious about? Or is it just general shyness?

If you are average, you should have nothing to worry about.

For a first time visit, I would suggest maybe an off peak time, fewer people, generally less intimidating. Saturday evening probably would be the worst time for you.

Don't bring too much valuables, there is always question mark about the security of the lockers.

I used to be nervous too.... after finding the entrance, I would hang around close by, or walk round the block!

just go for it. everybody is there for the same thing. 

6 hours ago, West93 said:

Not as bad as Hook, my two cents' opinion. Keybox is friendly in the sense that there's a lot less wallflowers and statues parading about not willing to do anything with anyone short of their exacting Greek God-bod standards. No point going somewhere where everyone's drop dead gorgeous but they got their noses up their own butts. 

Salty....and taste sour....🤣

9 hours ago, West93 said:

That's yr own opinion. I'm not comparing any saunas. Why so hard sell. So Kia Su!! 

From this comment can tell what sort of altitude KB is having! 

Guest ShioGan
10 hours ago, Guest GuestMary said:

wah lao... making such fallacious posts time and time again, obviously coming from a malicious bitch, a vengeful hater, or simply an ugly loser who can't get over being rejected time and again in KB. Most sane people who's been to KB actually knows what you said is the exact opposite.  Too bad, no fool will believe you anymore, even a newbie knows now how to discern between fake and genuine posts here after your consistent conspiracies. Get a life.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:14 PM, Guest Curious said:

Have you been to other Saunas? Usually how do you hook up? If you are a 'Small Fresh Meat', you go 10men or Shogun you will be worshipped like a god, as generally they got mature crowd. If u go keybox, you will have to compete with other younger fresh meats, u may or may not get anything back. 

Guest fresh meat

if "fresh meat" would never go to Showgone or 10uncle on the first visit to a sauna unless you bitched bad about expired meat and were hit with bad Karma and need to do some good deeds or charity...

11 hours ago, Guest ShioGan said:

wah lao... making such fallacious posts time and time again, obviously coming from a malicious bitch, a vengeful hater, or simply an ugly loser who can't get over being rejected time and again in KB. Most sane people who's been to KB actually knows what you said is the exact opposite.  Too bad, no fool will believe you anymore, even a newbie knows now how to discern between fake and genuine posts here after your consistent conspiracies. Get a life.

Precisely, not difficult to know who is the queen of the bitches, obviously you are just another watch dog, oosp watch bitch from KB. So KS. Yes, you do really need to get a life

2 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Precisely, not difficult to know who is the queen of the bitches, obviously you are just another watch dog, oosp watch bitch from KB. So KS. Yes, you do really need to get a life

Wow, queen bitch running failed sauna calling others bitch. LOL

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow, queen bitch running failed sauna calling others bitch. LOL

KB Bitches are clearing their thoart to make they forum alive since their saunas is as dead as a fish lately. Ok KB bitches I'm not game for all these slutty thingy. You bitches go ahead and continue to bitch.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

KB Bitches are clearing their thoart to make they forum alive since their saunas is as dead as a fish lately. Ok KB bitches I'm not game for all these slutty thingy. You bitches go ahead and continue to bitch.

TMC bitch claims she's not game but still want to bitch, whine and rant about her FAILED business?

LOL

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.