Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

21 hours ago, Guest Well said:

Are you sure all younger people are well behaved, respectful and gracious?

To me the problem is too many guys “tolerate” such ugly behaviour and don’t speak out even in the dark maze. Brush these rude people off, don’t let them do and then swallow your anger. These nasty guys won’t learn it the friendly way.

I take your point, it's not about how young or old this person is but about his behavior. 

And indeed people need to stand up against that behavior, not just for themselves but also for other patrons who may not know how or may not muster the courage. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Happy4sex said:

Wow. Today's crowd was good. Especially saw a young guy. He is really fit and nerdy cute.  Very nice smooth ass too. 

I guess i saw him too. Quite a lot of guys chasing behind him. New faces... Never see him before. Lean and fit? Got a nice chest too. Wore a spec, necklace and ringssss

4 hours ago, MilkyCow said:

Went KB today at ard 9pm.

At abt 9.30ish, I saw my cutie watching tv by himself.

Wanted to have fun with him but think he was cooling down himself b4 heading home.

Wat a waste. I shld have come earlier. Sighhh.

What a waste. You should have joined him watching TV, make small talk and who knows.. he might have been ok to have fun with you.. 😁

On 1/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, cutejack said:

But seriously,many gays visit gay sauna but expecting places of worship actions. Cant touch la. Cant talk. Roll eyes at others. I'm surprised.

If nobody interested in them, they'll imagine things.

Laopek look at them also they imagine I molest them and complain here that I'm stalking or I'm forcefully touching them. 

Sure there are such cases but it's very rare. It's those sad 髒ziyi type who wanted to be molested but even old uncles like me also see them transparent that's why they so angry and come to complain here. They are so bitchy here, do you think they would not be as bitchy and fierce there, who dare to want them? See their CB face I sian already.

5 hours ago, Guest Just.me said:

Anybody going soon there today? 
was wondering if Sunday has lot of people? 

Was a lot of people when I was there at 3:30pm to 5pm...saw a few hot guys when I was leaving tho.....rooms were really full so couldn't have much fun because of that and that I had to leave at 5....😞

1 hour ago, Zyscgk said:

Was a lot of people when I was there at 3:30pm to 5pm...saw a few hot guys when I was leaving tho.....rooms were really full so couldn't have much fun because of that and that I had to leave at 5....😞

U mean u got a guy but no room fr fun?

Guest Gym buddy
5 hours ago, rain8893 said:

Hi, anyone to share experience how is gym at keybox during weekday afternoon like 12 to 5pm?

What do most people wear to gym? Is it at open area or in a seperate room? Equipment review?

12 - 5 pm weekdays should be a good timing, anyway most people are not there to gym, so u may have the space all to yourself...lol

Equipment wise, very minimal and basic but sufficient for a quick flex before sex : a few random free weights, a bench press, a chest press station, a multi gym machine, a thread mill machine.

What to wear: Up to your call,  seen members working out in shorts, towel, underwear

3 hours ago, Zyscgk said:

Yeah. When I reached at abt 2pm, there weren't that many people there. The crowds really built up from 3ish pm onwards. By the time I left just past 5pm, it was really a lot of people. And all the rooms were full (from abt 4pm onwards). Is that curly hair boy with glasses the one at the counter between 2pm and 5pm on duty? He's quite soft spoken and polite. Quite cute.

Guest JolinAbibi
43 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Yeah. When I reached at abt 2pm, there weren't that many people there. The crowds really built up from 3ish pm onwards. By the time I left just past 5pm, it was really a lot of people. And all the rooms were full (from abt 4pm onwards). Is that curly hair boy with glasses the one at the counter between 2pm and 5pm on duty? He's quite soft spoken and polite. Quite cute.

Yeah, I reached there at 4pm, very crowded. When I go in, very disappointed. Mainly at custoners at their 50s and above. Took a quick shower, went into the dark maze. Notice that 1 uncle at about 50+ following me whenever I move. After 1 round, I changed and goes off. All within 30 mins. Phew !!! 

I was there too from about 2pm-5.30pm. At first still quiet but by 3pm it had filled up and the place was as vibrant as I've seen it in many months. The crowd was as diverse as always, and certainly not mainly 50+ (no matter what the persistently complaining and apparently envious guest accounts here claim) I played with so many guys in the steamroom I never even got to cruising in the maze. At some point after 4pm one of my brandnew friends proposed we continue in a cubicle but indeed it took a while before we managed to find an empty one. A good sign I think, indicating I was not the only one having a good time there today.

7 hours ago, SuckMaster said:

I was there too from about 2pm-5.30pm. At first still quiet but by 3pm it had filled up and the place was as vibrant as I've seen it in many months. The crowd was as diverse as always, and certainly not mainly 50+ (no matter what the persistently complaining and apparently envious guest accounts here claim) I played with so many guys in the steamroom I never even got to cruising in the maze. At some point after 4pm one of my brandnew friends proposed we continue in a cubicle but indeed it took a while before we managed to find an empty one. A good sign I think, indicating I was not the only one having a good time there today.

Probably the $2 discount voucher given on their previous visit helped to attract the crowds

Guest Saw him too
On 24/01/2021 at 1:09 AM, Guest ... said:

I guess i saw him too. Quite a lot of guys chasing behind him. New faces... Never see him before. Lean and fit? Got a nice chest too. Wore a spec, necklace and ringssss

Was he wearing a pair of nerdy black plastic frame specs? Tall, fair skinned tone fit guy. I saw him before too. He was very polite and well mannered. 

Guest Cliente
On 1/24/2021 at 4:28 PM, rain8893 said:

Hi, anyone to share experience how is gym at keybox during weekday afternoon like 12 to 5pm?

What do most people wear to gym? Is it at open area or in a seperate room? Equipment review?

It is next to a small tv lounge separated by a low partition, offering more privacy than Hook's as it is tucked at one corner. After your workout, you can also relax at the heated *hydro pool, *dry sauna & steamroom. (* not avail at Hook)

On 25/01/2021 at 2:00 PM, Guest Saw him too said:

Was he wearing a pair of nerdy black plastic frame specs? Tall, fair skinned tone fit guy. I saw him before too. He was very polite and well mannered. 

Yupp. Agree, very sweet and well mannered. But i believe he Is quite choosy, quite some guys chasing behind him. But only a fit handsome top guy manage to hold his hand and bring him into the room. 

Guest Ate eating eaten
1 hour ago, Guest ... said:

Yupp. Agree, very sweet and well mannered. But i believe he Is quite choosy, quite some guys chasing behind him. But only a fit handsome top guy manage to hold his hand and bring him into the room. 

Lol I managed to seduce him at the bright area then makaned him. Before he came, he turned to one side, muttering under his breath "please excuse me, 'm coming soon", came into my hands, hugged me with his sticky and wet semi-deflating hard on whispered "thank you" then went to shower.

I was awestrucked with his good manners and humility. Such nerdy cute face on a gorgeous hot body usually comes with an attitude of conceit and arrogance. Not any trace of that detected on this one.

Guest Cliente

During the peak hours, there will always be 1 staff stationed inside to clean the rooms. Of course, when things start to slow down after 9.30pm, you don't expect him to clean as often.

Besides, the graveyard shift staff usually takes over around this time so they are bound to be short-handed as they prepare for the handover. A few times I've actually seen the new curly hair front desk guy showering after work, those infatuated with him will be in 7th heaven haha.

Anyway just give & take lah, don't be so calculative. If there's really no other options, just ask your partner to hoard the dirty room first while you go & get the cleaner. If really can't wait, try injecting some kinky roleplaying into your act lor, whoever is top will play the boss ordering his btm slave to do all the dirty job hahaha.

Guest kB Regular

I just received pictures from a friend showing SCDF officers with stretcher outside Keybox earlier this evening, with the front entrance glass door wide opened!!.. Does anyone know what actually happened?? 🙁🙁🙁

11 minutes ago, Guest kB Regular said:

I just received pictures from a friend showing SCDF officers with stretcher outside Keybox earlier this evening, with the front entrance glass door wide opened!!.. Does anyone know what actually happened?? 🙁🙁🙁

Someone kena fucked till bleed is it

Guest kB Regular
15 minutes ago, MilkyCow said:

Can post the pic here?

I tried to but unsuccessful coz image must be from URL.

I cannot attached pic here from my WhatsApp! 😞😞😞

9 hours ago, Guest kB Regular said:

maybe someone finally gave that grope-y uncle a piece of their mind and he had a heart attack or they had a fight or something.

3 hours ago, top_suck said:

From a group chat....

B2C32BCF-DD21-4E07-AAE8-D078AC3478BF.jpeg

Pls dont pls fake news. 

This is the old KEYBOX not the current one hence we are talking abt at least 5 years ago, if not older NEWS ! 

4 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Pls dont pls fake news. 

This is the old KEYBOX not the current one hence we are talking abt at least 5 years ago, if not older NEWS ! 

Old Keybox was situated along a five foot way, part of a row of shop houses, and it faces directly the busy vehicular traffic of South Bridge Road. *Correction* It was closer to North Bridge Road and along Upper Circular Road.

But this image certainly and clearly shows the entrance to One Seven. Even the unit number is a dead give away...no?

Edited by practease

8 minutes ago, practease said:

Old Keybox was situated along a five foot way, part of a row of shop houses, and it faces directly the busy vehicular traffic of South Bridge Road.

But this image certainly and clearly shows the entrance to One Seven. Even the unit number is a dead give away...no?

I agree with your observations👍

But I'll give the guy/whoever it is Credit for recycling an old photo, lol

Next time try harder...

Guest Cliente

You guys are really suagu, never seen an ambulance attending to an emergency before meh. My guess is either somebody fainted or had a heart attack. Life goes on as usual since I still receive their telegram promo today. Will be dropping by on Fri for the first time this week with my 5 days' load.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.