Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 10/31/2021 at 8:18 PM, maddykl said:

To the muscular guy who seems to be bottom and kept going around naked with his hand holding towel to cover (his mask is black),

Thank you for letting me touch and caress your big chest and arms! :P

Was a bit surprised to see that you're quite interested in me but too bad I'm btm too 😅

But thanks once again 😉 Your chest really felt niceeee

Can always do non anal fun in the room.. Plus can touch and caress his big chest and arms more. Wasted! Haha.. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:42 PM, manehiso said:

Can always do non anal fun in the room.. Plus can touch and caress his big chest and arms more. Wasted! Haha.. 

Hahaha no la don't want to waste his time, it's obvious that he's looking very hard for his top 😜

I'm already thankful that he let me touch his bod, private part and even hugged him!

Feeling honoured ;)

On 10/31/2021 at 10:45 PM, maddykl said:

Hahaha no la don't want to waste his time, it's obvious that he's looking very hard for his top 😜

I'm already thankful that he let me touch his bod, private part and even hugged him!

Feeling honoured ;)

So u managed to find your top too? 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:45 PM, maddykl said:

Feeling honoured ;)

I think I know who you talking about...everytime I am there...he's there...and always looking for anyone who's willing to fuxk him...

Guest New guy in KB
On 10/31/2021 at 10:26 AM, cutejack said:

AGree with u. Touch n see expecting hard dick available on the spot to make use. If still soft , they will just walk away. Wtf. Lol

Finally someone knew my feeling 😁🙌

On 10/31/2021 at 11:50 AM, Since u r here said:

yes unless the tops took some pills b4 tht

true ! 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

As more people come in, you will realise the floor and bed really becomes stickier...do ppl care? 

It's gross....stepped on cum many times...why cant these people wipe up their juices after they play.....🙄 skin nights the worst....no towel to lay on the mattress. 

On 11/1/2021 at 12:10 AM, Zyscgk said:

Always approach..everytime like he can't remember me or he's hopeful...I find him bulky...not muscled...Also not my type. 

Hahaha icic! Okay I'm not amazed anymore 🤣🤣

Even when I was just going inside jacuzzi, he even stared down at my bulge. Lmao.

It means he doesn't easily get what he wants?

On 10/31/2021 at 8:18 PM, maddykl said:

To the muscular guy who seems to be bottom and kept going around naked with his hand holding towel to cover (his mask is black),

Thank you for letting me touch and caress your big chest and arms! :P

Was a bit surprised to see that you're quite interested in me but too bad I'm btm too 😅

But thanks once again 😉 Your chest really felt niceeee

he not muscular… bulky…. Yes he walked around naked and looking for Top. 

I topped him and he loves it.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:35 AM, Guest Menonly said:

Yeah the maze was also crazy. Ppl jerking off openly. I'm just wondering who would contract std or hiv. 

Exactly which std do you think people are going to get from jerking off? 

erm.  i see him approaching almost all guys who enter and asked if they are a top.

he's not very... discerning, shall i say.

but if he's your cup of tea... good for u

On 11/1/2021 at 8:24 AM, paulsmith1 said:

he not muscular… bulky…. Yes he walked around naked and looking for Top. 

I topped him and he loves it.

Guest Work every Sunday
On 11/1/2021 at 11:00 PM, maddykl said:

I'm curious, did he frequent KB every Sunday?

You can go on every Sunday, or work part time in keybox for every Sunday 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:56 PM, Square said:

erm.  i see him approaching almost all guys who enter and asked if they are a top.

he's not very... discerning, shall i say.

but if he's your cup of tea... good for u

If I remember correctly he first appeared in the final quarter of 2019, since then having him hit on guys that he deemed attractive with his signature ice breaking line - "I'm btm, you want to top me" became the new social norm for most in KB. 

Lookwise, he is not that ugly, the only problem is not many can manoeuvre or 驾驭his body type with ease (more elephany than muscular) especially when my fav positions are cowboy & lapdancing. That's why when he first approached me, I told him I was a pure btm. But then he's quite observant, was later caught off-guard by him entering the rooms with other pure btms and the following weeks or so he would act blur again & approach me with the same ice breaker. Nowadays he has more or less given up hope on me & will just let out a sigh of "haiz" whenever we cross path hahaha😜.  

On 11/1/2021 at 11:45 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

being a btm i would say more like 99% are btms

Don't downplay the existence of flex/vers guys hor, they are still the majority at 50%, the rest btm 40% & top 10%.

On 11/2/2021 at 2:45 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

being a btm i would say more like 99% are btms

Isn't there a saying that goes...  if the other party is not your veg, it will always be a case of 撞號 ?

btw, if your experience is that more than 99% are btm, then I sincerely feel very very sorry for you. life must be so damn hard. as a btm, I seem to meet (in a sauna) more top (vers or otherwise) than btm.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:58 PM, Guest Patron said:

If I remember correctly he first appeared in the final quarter of 2019, since then having him hit on guys that he deemed attractive with his signature ice breaking line - "I'm btm, you want to top me" became the new social norm for most in KB. 

Lookwise, he is not that ugly, the only problem is not many can manoeuvre or 驾驭his body type with ease (more elephany than muscular) especially when my fav positions are cowboy & lapdancing. That's why when he first approached me, I told him I was a pure btm. But then he's quite observant, was later caught off-guard by him entering the rooms with other pure btms and the following weeks or so he would act blur again & approach me with the same ice breaker. Nowadays he has more or less given up hope on me & will just let out a sigh of "haiz" whenever we cross path hahaha😜.  

Don't downplay the existence of flex/vers guys hor, they are still the majority at 50%, the rest btm 40% & top 10%.

Woahhh hahaha, going by this post, it seems that you're flex 😜 hope to bump into you there and I'll give you a good time. HAHA

On 11/2/2021 at 5:31 PM, Guest sian said:

Isn't there a saying that goes...  if the other party is not your veg, it will always be a case of 撞號 ?

btw, if your experience is that more than 99% are btm, then I sincerely feel very very sorry for you. life must be so damn hard. as a btm, I seem to meet (in a sauna) more top (vers or otherwise) than btm.

You are so blunt here haha, he probably missed out a chapter on the theory of magnetism in elementary school. It's definitely a fast & clean cut way to turn someone down diplomatically if he is not your type. 

On 11/2/2021 at 12:58 PM, Guest Patron said:

Lookwise, he is not that ugly, the only problem is not many can manoeuvre or 驾驭his body type with ease (more elephany than muscular) 

Elephany.....🤣🤣🤣

Looks wise Big No. Esp when he keeps nodding at you and looks you up and down with that lecherous face...it's repulsive. 

On 11/2/2021 at 7:20 PM, Zyscgk said:

Elephany.....🤣🤣🤣

Looks wise Big No. Esp when he keeps nodding at you and looks you up and down with that lecherous face...it's repulsive. 

HAHAHA totally. Omg he really looked down and up.. intently at my bulge and I immediately looked down, puzzled 

Edited by maddykl

On 11/1/2021 at 10:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

This 30s guy with a tattoo on his left shoulder and right arm is a good fuck.

I know who he is!!  He has fierce eyes but actually he is quite friendly.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

There's a Malaysian or local guy in red underwear the whole time today, having sex in and out. A muscular and tanned guy topped him. Can hear his moans. 

Must be loud and muscular moans.. 

Guest Horny Top

Have been seeing these 2 hot guys around lately only playing with each other. 1 muscular and the other tall lean. Would love to join them. Wonder which one’s the top and which one btm haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.