Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest PriceIncrease
On 11/26/2021 at 9:47 PM, cutejack said:

Perfect place to go! Give them thousand stars!!

Locker size still the same.more proper n stylo, a bit like cali gym kind. Tv room with tables enable one to consume his food while watching tv. Clean n neat.

The rest are the same. Only some changes at the front side. Good n the same polite crowd. Thumbs up to keybox as always.

With just this normal stuffs, KeyBox increase the entry fee !!!

From $10 to $15 !!!

Mattress are still old and dirty. The cum smell still remain.

The new lockers are smaller! 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:52 AM, Guest PriceIncrease said:

From $10 to $15 !!!

Hi TMB

From $10 to $15 !!!

I paid $12 as a member on weekends. 

New locker size ok as i didn't move out from my house n bring my mattress or cupboards. So ok for me. 

On 11/27/2021 at 9:46 AM, cutejack said:

I paid $12 as a member on weekends. 

New locker size ok as i didn't move out from my house n bring my mattress or cupboards. So ok for me. 

Do you know if there is a validity to the membership? Havent been there for awhile and wonder if the membership is on annual renewal.

From $10 to $15 !!!

Sure bo or have your age increased putting you into senior category during the reno period 🤣🤣🤣.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:50 AM, stockybi said:

Do you know if there is a validity to the membership? Havent been there for awhile and wonder if the membership is on annual renewal.

It is membership for life.

Guest PriceIncrease
On 11/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, Guest Patron said:

Sure bo or have your age increased putting you into senior category during the reno period 🤣🤣🤣.

It is membership for life.

I always patronize, I know the rate I'm paying very well. Are you trying to cover up the fact? 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:48 PM, Guest PriceIncrease said:

I always patronize, I know the rate I'm paying very well. Are you trying to cover up the fact? 

I'm sure I have patronised more than you, the prices are listed on their website

https://www.keybox.com.sg/ ,you don't need King Solomon to decide who is telling the truth. Learn to age gracefully lah.

Guest PriceIncrease
On 11/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, Guest Patron said:

I'm sure I have patronised more than you, the prices are listed on their website

https://www.keybox.com.sg/ ,you don't need King Solomon to decide who is telling the truth. Learn to age gracefully lah.

Hello!! I used to pay only $10  after 5pm, last night standard rate is $15!!!!

Isn't that increase in the price! 

Who is trying to cover the fact? 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:44 PM, Guest PriceIncrease said:

Hello!! I used to pay only $10  after 5pm, last night standard rate is $15!!!!

Isn't that increase in the price! 

Who is trying to cover the fact? 

As explained, if prices remain constant, the only variants are your maturing age & aging grumpiness....period.

Just came out from there . Overall was good . The locker walk way area was better than last time. Not like a last time have to wait ppl settle his thing then can go in. Especially on peak period.Although not much changing after renovation, the crowd was still same as before and Off course I did have a good time just now. The entry fee same as usual . Will visit again:) 

My last visit was before covid and it was exciting to head back tonight, after such a long time. It was indeed packed and I got a little anxious as I’m not used to seeing so many people. It was indeed fun and I had a few rounds. One after another. Got too tired towards the end. 

On 11/27/2021 at 11:50 PM, Twice said:

My last visit was before covid and it was exciting to head back tonight, after such a long time. It was indeed packed and I got a little anxious as I’m not used to seeing so many people. It was indeed fun and I had a few rounds. One after another. Got too tired towards the end. 

Hot!

Guest 周晓阳

From $10 to $15 !!!

我也有感觉到入场费不一样,调高了。

平时周五只给$10,现在是$12, $15了

On 11/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, sgfreedom said:

Went last night.  Gym became smaller.....the lockers are more spacious, at least can change easier. Maze still about the same with some minor changes. Overall small changes but for old-timers, will feel the same nostalgia.

Actually the gym remains the same, they merely added a row of lockers inside that resulted in it looking more cramp. They should have removed the TV area & merged it with the gym since there is a new TV room with banquet seats next to the vanity area. 

went on fri night and crowd was great. but do you guys notice the cctv around the locker and gym area. a bit scary dont dare to remove my mask. god knows how many more cctv in the cabin or maze area. 

On 11/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, Guest hmm said:

went on fri night and crowd was great. but do you guys notice the cctv around the locker and gym area. a bit scary dont dare to remove my mask. god knows how many more cctv in the cabin or maze area. 

God don't need cctv. He created us n watching our shows daily.

Anyway, the cctv has been there from last time.

Guest JohnnyBoi

Usually for Sunday, after 5pm I only paid $10 + Voucher

Today the rate stated Normal rate + 1 free entry which mean $12 n $15 + free entry?

Change / increase in the price Liao??  

Was there last night. The second floor is extreme hot. The aircon is on but i think been set to a very low fan and high temp setting. Maybe someone report that to the staff, there is one point the aircon being adjust and you can hear the aircon fan at a higher setting but not long after being set to low setting again. Not sure by staff or customer. Last time i notice some of the customer switch off the aircon, make the area extreme stuffy. One time a customer have a remote control with him. 

On 11/28/2021 at 5:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Was there last night. The second floor is extreme hot. The aircon is on but i think been set to a very low fan and high temp setting. Maybe someone report that to the staff, there is one point the aircon being adjust and you can hear the aircon fan at a higher setting but not long after being set to low setting again. Not sure by staff or customer. Last time i notice some of the customer switch off the aircon, make the area extreme stuffy. One time a customer have a remote control with him. 

it was cold for both nights with aircon full blast. U sure u went to the correct place ?

Guest Lighting
On 11/28/2021 at 5:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

That air con has a green LED that shines onto the big bed. 

There's always someone who stick a piece of paper to block the light.

I'll always remove that paper because I want to be seen when sleeping on the big bed. And when chosen, I like people to watch me getting fucked.

Only those cmi would want to hide in the darkness. I got it, I flaunt it and I'm not shy about sleeping with my legs wide open and be examined like a piece of meat. I challenge those who want me, to take me openly and not be shy. I refused when they tried to pull me out to get a room.

Unfortunately, there are few such takers.

Someone even whispered into my ears,"哎哟,你很贱吖,那么公开就脚开开"

That air con also blows directly onto the big bed. I guess those who want to stay longer on the big bed are the ones who meddled with it.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:57 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Yeah .. got good mix.

and the usual attitude / statutes/ flower vases too but overall good

Wow you had your fun which is good.

Not everyone is a statue by choice, some chose to be as none to their liking. Some due to no choice after being rejected by many till force to become a mannequin. You will never understand. 

On 11/29/2021 at 3:06 PM, paddle_up said:

Not everyone is a statue by choice, some chose to be as none to their liking. Some due to no choice after being rejected by many till force to become a mannequin. You will never understand. 

Agreed . I guess if an average dude OT not so hot , likely to be mannequin to a certain extent . I guess need to some luck for most ppl 

On 11/29/2021 at 3:06 PM, paddle_up said:

Heartless 

Saturday 13 Dec, 3 pm

Keybox dark maze

You were the stout masculine very polite hunkle who I deep throated in the private cabin, and you came down my throat. You thanked me and I thanked you back. Still reminiscing that hot experience we had!

On 11/29/2021 at 11:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

Saturday 13 Dec, 3 pm

Keybox dark maze

You were the stout masculine very polite hunkle who I deep throated in the private cabin, and you came down my throat. You thanked me and I thanked you back. Still reminiscing that hot experience we had!

See. The guys in keybox are very polite one. Thank each other some more. 

On 11/30/2021 at 7:47 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Aniki means brother …. I think u more outdated 

To be more accurate is elderly brother, 兄长. 0 Some might mistaken brother as 兄弟 but it mean 兄长 (大叔), more elderly brother or uncles.

So since KB re-open,

I decided to pay a visit on friday around 3+ 4pm.

The crowd was ok, showered, clean myself up and walked around.

As mentioned, Locker area just changed some formation. haha but abit shy if your locker is facing the door. imagine you change then people come straight away see. haha. The internet corner is abit sad la. hahaha

Shower area didn't change much. 1 big and 1 small shower area. Wish the water was abit hotter.

Jazzcuzi, Steam room and sauna remains the same but this time, more people sat in the sauna then steam room. I prefer KB steam room to TMC as the heat is more even spread when it trys to manage the temperature, you can still stand it. TMC when the machine starts everyone quickly looks away cause very hot steam. hahaha

The smoking, sitting & gym area also feels the same. Thanks for providing water for us. There seems to be more people sitting there so when i get water, i feel abit stress like they will look at you hahaha.

Once you enter the dark room aka where all the rooms are, it feels like there but i did notice that they added wall light nearer to the floor so you can see where you are walking. They were quite a few people standing around, like waiting haha.

The mezzanine is still there but as many mentioned instead of 2 rooms, they have converted into a big bed. i rested there for awhile before all the crowd came which was about 5plus. 

The maze was way darker then i remember..every time i go in, i take awhile to get to it. hahaha And i guess with reopening, alot of people came. I won't say it's super crowded but more people than usual for me.

I did managed to meet a few guys and as usual, because of my size, bigger guys might not like and similar size guys will like me but i don't haha.

1. I met a cacausian, Dad bod but i like. initially we kept walking past each other and after awhile, i walked past him but i gave him a light brush and he walked the other way so i thought ok, not interested. it's ok but he appeared at the other side and grab my hands so i was like ok. some fun? haha. great kisser and teaser but it was too early for us to cum. Thank and hug each other. 

2. Was in the maze for abit and some uncle kept grabbing me and some wants to go down on me. so must run. Chance upon a guy that is my type then touched him and he stopped. so we played abit but lotsa of people wants him haha so he moved away and i was struck haha..and one guy was kind of stroking me. then i decided to move away too...and then i saw the guy but someone was going down on him. so i just stood a distance away and try to see the surrounding.

before i knew it, some guy was touching me and i think he was not bad and i thought ok, let's have some fun then call it a day. so we left the maze to go to a room and when we are closing the door. the guy who is my type was outside, so i invited him in, haha. it wasnt 3some because both guys wanted me but don't want to share and i was of course more intersted in my type guy so when the other guys couldn't enter me cause i'm tight as i rarely do and let people do. haha see it helps you get away because they get discouraged haha. he left. 

So i had the room with my type guy. it was quite nice and he was really good about everything. haha. Overall it was quite fun but please protect yourself guys. hahah

yup.

Guest Just stop

Donno why we keep allowing him to post accolades abt KB.... 

Obvious fan. 

On 11/29/2021 at 11:48 PM, cutejack said:

See. The guys in keybox are very polite one. Thank each other some more. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.