Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 6/1/2022 at 5:39 PM, Guest show the age? said:

it may expose your age, LOL. Personally I don't speak hokkien well. I only know what is "ai" and "mai" because a lot of times inside kopitiam the drink aunty will come to ask "ah boy ah, ai lim mai", So I showed the word "shio kan" to one elderly which is stranger. He said why so rude one and explained to me.  

Learnt that word from a 20 year old baby-faced ah beng. Lol

Guest of honour

Some fun pooling here. If you were given a chance to choose only one between these two men to have sex in sauna, which one would you choose? The one with bulging fit chest but flat stomach or the one with superb 6 packs but flat chest? 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:24 AM, Spugnatura said:

You must act a bit rougher. You will first utter to him in a low guttural, baritone voice: "ai shio kan mai???!!!"

Before he has the chance to answer or reject you, suddenly and swiftly grab his waist tightly and French him deep in the mouth. Then sashay away, see if he follows you. 

Or, you can walk towards him quickly and suddenly, back him towards a wall, outstretch upwards your right arm (or left, if you are left-handed), and in a sudden, angsty smacking motion, plant your right palm as high as possible on the wall behind him, then move your face close towards his while eye fucking him. If he does not resist immediately, you will quickly execute the French snogging protocol above.

The rest, if he follows you, you shall totally unleash your inner beast/slut/demon to ravish him in whatever highly extravagant, fantasy manner you could possibly have in your wildest imagination, without harming him as much as possible.

SHOW HIM AND STICK IT TO HIM!!!

Exactly this is what one matured tall man did to a guy in the maze area few weeks back. That guy was slowly pushing all away. After one guy sucked or hj him, he slowly pushed n entertain another guy. Keep changing guys. This matured tall man came n plant his lips in that guy n smooching for hours boy while his hand rubbing molesting n hj him. The guy surrendered n moaned like fuck. Believe he cummed. Hahaha.

On 6/1/2022 at 10:57 PM, cutejack said:

Exactly this is what one matured tall man did to a guy in the maze area few weeks back. That guy was slowly pushing all away. After one guy sucked or hj him, he slowly pushed n entertain another guy. Keep changing guys. This matured tall man came n plant his lips in that guy n smooching for hours boy while his hand rubbing molesting n hj him. The guy surrendered n moaned like fuck. Believe he cummed. Hahaha.

Errr, that wasn't me. LOL!

Guest Guest
On 5/26/2022 at 8:36 PM, Saggiboy said:

Wow, today was non stop actions kena pulled since afternoon. My legs and bums r so sored now. Now I m walking awkward! 

Abt to leave and thot left my bottle in the room. When back knocked and apologised for disturbing the 2 guys inside. While searching, they locked the door and I kena entrapped.

What did they do to you?

Guest Scruffy Chinese
On 6/1/2022 at 10:48 PM, Guest of honour said:

Some fun pooling here. If you were given a chance to choose only one between these two men to have sex in sauna, which one would you choose? The one with bulging fit chest but flat stomach or the one with superb 6 packs but flat chest? 

Really depends on what you're into.  I'm a pecs and tits kinda guy so give me the big chest anytime that I can bury my face into and squeeze! 

Guest Foreignerinsg

Went there last Sunday and was lost as fuck haha. It was my first time so bare with me. I didn’t know where the dark maze was but thankfully I saw someone enter near the drinks area. 

I honestly was expecting that people were getting action in the dark maze but to my surprise, everyone was either standing or roaming around.

So I just stood there after a minute of roaming around and just feeling the vibe. Within seconds, somebody touched my body and grabbed my dick. He proceeded to kiss my chest and play my nipples, and boy was I super hard already. Told him no kiss and no sex, I just want to get a BJ or HJ. He went on his knees and started sucking me while everyone was watching us.

Honestly felt guilty doing it in the maze since no one was doing any action there. So it was just us. He then whispered, “I don’t want anybody to see us, let’s find a room.” But I was hoping I would get two guys to suck my dick and play with my body at the same time. I guess that’s asking too much to fulfill my fantasy haha. 

Anyway we went upstairs where the beds were and I laid down. He gave me a blowjob and I came after a while. He swallowed all my load and it felt good.

i just wish I did it in the dark maze (there’s a thrill knowing people are watching) but I’m not sure how people would respond? Hopefully I get to do it next time (if it’s totally ok?).

So yeah. So much for a first timer. Hoping to be back tomorrow or Saturday.

PS. Also I like touching hunks and muscles. Would it be ok to touch their bodies/chest while roaming around the maze?

[Mod warning] Fake fucker! 

On 6/2/2022 at 8:34 AM, Guest Scruffy Chinese said:

Really depends on what you're into.  I'm a pecs and tits kinda guy so give me the big chest anytime that I can bury my face into and squeeze! 

Big chest for sure. 

On 6/3/2022 at 4:54 AM, jeremy69 said:

Friday is swimwear underwear nite. Does that mean that everyone must either wear swimwear or underwear inside? Or people there will be naked?

I don't think anyone will stop u from being naked. My fav is actually being naked when the place just open in the sfternoon, n using the Japanese dry  sauna

On 6/3/2022 at 10:07 AM, Wulala515 said:

yeah...few also naked and doing gym in afternoon... 

Where got? Any how say... 

They usually either in towels or underwear in gym

Edited by Saggiboy

On 6/5/2022 at 12:03 AM, Leslie said:

Why u alway rejected me :( 

I was there last night 5pm-9pm. It was horribly crowded with quite a few young/middle-aged muscled dudes. I presume you are referring to one of these, given your good body.

Anyway, rejection is common. I realized that when it was so dark inside and you basically can’t see the person’s facial features at all, we all tend to just ignore or simply fail to reciprocate every attempted signal to get our attention. While I myself don’t like being rejected, I’m (equally) guilty of passing over guys who were really not bad looking (young looking and body wise, well above average) and made the first move to touch or gaze at me. But it could be that at that instance I had locked my eyes on someone I saw earlier on in the brighter areas (locker, gym, showers, etc.), so I am focused on my “target”. Those guys whom I rejected might turn out to be my type (and indeed they are), yet they might also feel lousy.

So don’t take it too hard.

On 6/5/2022 at 4:44 PM, LeanMean said:

I was there last night 5pm-9pm. It was horribly crowded with quite a few young/middle-aged muscled dudes. I presume you are referring to one of these, given your good body.

Anyway, rejection is common. I realized that when it was so dark inside and you basically can’t see the person’s facial features at all, we all tend to just ignore or simply fail to reciprocate every attempted signal to get our attention. While I myself don’t like being rejected, I’m (equally) guilty of passing over guys who were really not bad looking (young looking and body wise, well above average) and made the first move to touch or gaze at me. But it could be that at that instance I had locked my eyes on someone I saw earlier on in the brighter areas (locker, gym, showers, etc.), so I am focused on my “target”. Those guys whom I rejected might turn out to be my type (and indeed they are), yet they might also feel lousy.

So don’t take it too hard.

I was there last evening between 6.30pm to 9pm. The crowd is a bit letdown. Perhaps it's the school holidays as only a handful of hot guys and mostly uncles. 

Luckily I had an arranged appointment in one of the rooms but the crowd a letdown last evening. 

Same. Went there ytd too arnd 5pm. Didn’t had any fun too.. only with one guy. It was pretty underwhelming as compared to other days like fri/sun since it is a nude night? I saw a lot of ppl going to the dark maze arnd 9, so I went up to see what’s going on since I never been there before. It was so crowded in there with barely any space to move around.. Immediately got grabbed, licked and touched till I explode since I haven’t cum yet 😅… boy that was intense. Had to really squeeze my way out of that room as I had to go. Left about 9.30pm.

Guest BoiBoy
On 6/5/2022 at 8:52 PM, p-2122 said:

I was there last evening between 6.30pm to 9pm. The crowd is a bit letdown. Perhaps it's the school holidays as only a handful of hot guys and mostly uncles. 

Luckily I had an arranged appointment in one of the rooms but the crowd a letdown last evening. 

Yes agreed. The quality of crowds is disappointed. I know I'm not that great and was expecting better looking crowds than me. Where have all the nice eye candies gone to?

No offence , really more on the oldies. 

On 6/4/2022 at 11:52 PM, Shawne123 said:

Hi Mr J with a really nice smile.

If you are who you are, pm me to connect :) 

This’s really cute. Hope you guys can connect

Guest CuriousCat
On 6/7/2022 at 8:39 AM, Guest Last Friday said:

Was there last Friday from 7-10pm unfortunately it’s not crowded … I still prefer nude on Sat 

Really? What happen lately?  

Guest Observation Reply
On 6/5/2022 at 11:19 PM, Guest BoiBoy said:

Yes agreed. The quality of crowds is disappointed. I know I'm not that great and was expecting better looking crowds than me. Where have all the nice eye candies gone to?

Oldies will not get offended. They will just laught if off as you will be oldies one day too

On 6/7/2022 at 2:43 PM, Chibtm said:

My bf actually asked me to go keybox together and he wanna get fuck by random people in the dark maze…hmm…i dunno why i feel sexy when thinking about it

You’re a btm and your bf wants to get fucked, too?

On 6/7/2022 at 6:00 PM, LoveCum said:

So many btm couples nowadays like us...people laughed my BF also btm...now....seems many...two btms couples / 2 tops couple

I do see 2 tops but never seen 2 btm couple though. Anyway, we’re off topic

Guest BoiBoy
On 6/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, Guest Observation Reply said:

Oldies will not get offended. They will just laught if off as you will be oldies one day too

I did not insult them, I just reported the truth that it has more oldies in KB that night. 

You dun have to remind me, I know I will get old one day.  Will u?

On 6/7/2022 at 6:00 PM, LoveCum said:

So many btm couples nowadays like us...people laughed my BF also btm...now....seems many...two btms couples / 2 tops couple

Hahaha i used to be btm, but now more on top in the relationship. The name cant change tho so yea

Guest Cum On
On 6/5/2022 at 11:19 PM, Guest BoiBoy said:

There are good days,

There are bad days,

This was just one of those days,

Why blame it on the age of others,

It only makes you uglier,

Some days you just look a little harder,

Otherwise hand job's a sure fire. 

Guest Guest

Went there last Saturday for the first time, saw few guys damn hot and good looking standing near the door and walking around whole night but don’t let ppl to touch them, wonder are they employed staff there?

Guest Random guy

Seems like quite a few here went on last Saturday evening too. I was there with my friend and we agree that the crowd was a bit old, but it was very packed in the dark maze. Not sure which days would have a younger crowd

On 6/10/2022 at 9:03 AM, Guest Guest said:

Went there last Saturday for the first time, saw few guys damn hot and good looking standing near the door and walking around whole night but don’t let ppl to touch them, wonder are they employed staff there?

Hahaha. I’m sometimes wondering “what are they there for”. They just stand around and reject all people even though those are good looking too. And I see they’re standing around for a long time. Dunno if they’re really highly choosy or what’s wrong with them. But they’re really patient standing for a long time like that without any action. 

Guest Occulust

So many lao uncles went KB on sat nude nite expecting to have fun with young smooth skin hot hunks but end up seeing mainly lao uncles like themselves then post here to complain why KB is full of oldies and are extremely disappointed...HAhaha

Guest Guest Ray
On 6/10/2022 at 4:42 PM, abc_sg said:

Hahaha. I’m sometimes wondering “what are they there for”. They just stand around and reject all people even though those are good looking too. And I see they’re standing around for a long time. Dunno if they’re really highly choosy or what’s wrong with them. But they’re really patient standing for a long time like that without any action. 

I ever thought they are being paid to stand there 🤣

On 6/11/2022 at 3:08 PM, Guest Occulust said:

So many lao uncles went KB on sat nude nite expecting to have fun with young smooth skin hot hunks but end up seeing mainly lao uncles like themselves then post here to complain why KB is full of oldies and are extremely disappointed...HAhaha

some of them can be quite rude & harsh especially when inside the maze.. Hungry ghost festival still far away lar hahaa

Guest Guest Sunday 1pm

Just returned from sauna and it was slightly disappointing except that I met a really cute guy who’s seemingly top and has a nice small, and we went to the room after a kissing session in the steam room. Got to fuck another guy who followed us into the room. Overall loved the kissing - thanks and pm me if u r here, sorry you left after jerking off ;) 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.