Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest xiao di di

Went there from 9.30-11.30 today. A lot of action and you can literally hear all the moaning in the dark maze. However, I kept stepping on cum because of some bastard…

I didn’t expect Asians to have huge cocks but I managed to suck two 7-inch thick cocks today. Although their faces are not really my cup of tea, but their dicks are perfect. Many fit young guys tonight, but their dicks are generally small, since I’m a bottom, it didn’t really turn me on.

Tonight’s experience would be 7/10.

Guest Last Saturday

I was there last Saturday around 2-4 In the steamroom there was a white guy fxxking the guy. Think everyone standing around there and enjoying. Of cos some will try to touch them.

On 6/21/2022 at 7:19 AM, Guest Last Saturday said:

I was there last Saturday around 2-4 In the steamroom there was a white guy fxxking the guy. Think everyone standing around there and enjoying. Of cos some will try to touch them.

The wet steamroom or the dry sauna?

Guest Last Saturday
On 6/21/2022 at 7:55 AM, PlayersGroup said:

The wet steamroom or the dry sauna?

The wet steamroom.

most of them will enter naked. That’s where the fun is.

Since the thread is so quiet. Maybe just want to find out. I'm kind of a clumsy person, more than one time, i dropped my wallet in public and the cards will fall out all over. Usually the first card I quickly pick up will be the Keybox card, haha.. even before i pick up my credit card. Anyone has this happen to u too? haha..

Guest Wilson
On 6/20/2022 at 6:58 PM, Guest Flex said:

Had a great time this afternoon. There were many old uncles on a Monday afternoon but ultimately there’s also a good handful of guys with great bod. Hooked up with a spectacled guy after  much searching. He has a nice muscular bod but turns out to be a top. He asked if I’m btm but I’m flex. But I ended up topping him in the room which was really hot. Haven’t had such hot sweaty sex in a while and I’m thankful it ended up with me cumming all over him.

That's me you should have came inside me!

Honestly I think you be wasting your time unless you had a late night out and you just want to crash somewhere with a $10 fee if you’re a member. 
 I have spent a couple nights there.. not many lads there, usually the same faces like the lodgers… 

Overall I find it uncomfortable overnighting there 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:03 PM, greg01greg said:

Honestly I think you be wasting your time unless you had a late night out and you just want to crash somewhere with a $10 fee if you’re a member. 
 I have spent a couple nights there.. not many lads there, usually the same faces like the lodgers… 

Overall I find it uncomfortable overnighting there 

thank u for ur info . im come from johor so was thinking can just stay over there and go bck next morning. 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:06 PM, Tattednerd said:

thank u for ur info . im come from johor so was thinking can just stay over there and go bck next morning. 

Are you holding any long term pass issued by Singapore government eg student pass, work pass etc else you wouldn'r be able to join as member. You must pay per entry fee $22 to enter keybox.

If you really wanna be cheapo, head to shogun sauna in chinatown. No membership is required and open 24 hour. Per entry is either $12 or $15.

On 6/22/2022 at 1:59 AM, Guest non said:

Are you holding any long term pass issued by Singapore government eg student pass, work pass etc else you wouldn'r be able to join as member. You must pay per entry fee $22 to enter keybox.

If you really wanna be cheapo, head to shogun sauna in chinatown. No membership is required and open 24 hour. Per entry is either $12 or $15.

Thk u for the info 👍🏼 

On 6/22/2022 at 12:53 PM, Since u r here said:

how do u even able to identify? has a baba name and enjoys wearing batik etc , but not conclusive enugh 

hope it doesnt mean Malay?

errr perhaps they had a conversation and the guy told himself thats he's peranakan/straits born? and I dont think theres a "baba or nyonya name" - his name could be Clarence, Vincent or Tan Ah Teck.. 
and batik prints is universal can be worn by anyone these days 

Guest Truth Be Told
On 6/22/2022 at 12:53 PM, Since u r here said:

how do u even able to identify? has a baba name and enjoys wearing batik etc , but not conclusive enugh 

hope it doesnt mean Malay?

He kissed the guy and his breath has a distinctive taste of Buah Keluak! 😁 

Guest foreignerinsg

Went there on Sunday around 5pm and boy I did have a good time. 

When I went to the dark maze somebody who was my type touched my body. I let him and he started jerking me off. As soon as I let my dick out, 4-5 people were suddenly on me, touching me everywhere. Felt like a king for a moment where everyone was worshipping me even if I didn’t have a muscular body like those who usually get that treatment. 

I couldn’t find someone who was a good sucker cause everytime I could feel their teeth grinding against my dick. Like I would let them suck me for a few minutes just to give them ample time. But it’s always a bad head. 

After a few hours of going around the maze, getting sucked and touched, I finally found someone who was good enough. I told him we go to a room and milk me dry. He was so good I shoot my cum like 8-10 times, probably one of the biggest loads I’ve had. 

I hope to come back this weekend and find someone who can milk me dry and good (no teeth pls!)

P.S. Was nice chatting with a local for good 30 mins. He’s a regular there but told me he goes there to people-watch most of the time. Too bad we didn’t get to play. Hope to meet you again someday. 

Guest Patron
On 6/24/2022 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guestboysg said:

Do you have to follow the theme during the stated timing or can just dont

If it is inside the maze area, you have to follow the theme of the day when the announcement is made. 

Elsewhere you can still be in your towel or undies. I've ever seen someone wearing t-shirt & shorts the whole evening just sitting at the bench next to the TV room. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guestboysg said:

Do you have to follow the theme during the stated timing or can just dont

You can naked everywhere inside keybox, Don't have to follow the theme. 

Guest newbieinkb
On 6/24/2022 at 12:14 PM, Guest Patron said:

If it is inside the maze area, you have to follow the theme of the day when the announcement is made. 

Elsewhere you can still be in your towel or undies. I've ever seen someone wearing t-shirt & shorts the whole evening just sitting at the bench next to the TV room. 

Does the part where there are rooms the maze area? Or is it at the back of that area, you know the small maze where there’s no room?

[Mod warning] Fake fucker! 

Guest Patron
On 6/25/2022 at 9:37 AM, Guest newbieinkb said:

Does the part where there are rooms the maze area? Or is it at the back of that area, you know the small maze where there’s no room?

The big dark room (small open maze at the back) is part of the maze, therefore theme dresscode has to be observed 

Guest Asianbigcock

To the hunk wearing glasses: thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. You were so good. You were such a show off, it turned me on. Despite being followed and touched by multiple guys, you chose to play with me. You sucked me in front of everybody else and didn’t care. Then we went into a room, and kept on blowing and jacking me off. You were such a tease. You made me cum on your face. Fuck. That was so hot. You’re probably one of my best, if not the best, sexual encounters ever. Hope to see you again :)

On 6/25/2022 at 9:45 PM, Guest Asianbigcock said:

To the hunk wearing glasses: thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. You were so good. You were such a show off, it turned me on. Despite being followed and touched by multiple guys, you chose to play with me. You sucked me in front of everybody else and didn’t care. Then we went into a room, and kept on blowing and jacking me off. You were such a tease. You made me cum on your face. Fuck. That was so hot. You’re probably one of my best, if not the best, sexual encounters ever. Hope to see you again :)

TOnight quite lot wearing glasses guys & not bad looking guys

On 6/25/2022 at 11:24 PM, HavleLife said:

How do you know who is top and who is Btm in the dark maze? 

Just ask him lo or else sometimes they will tell u. Like today, I misinterpreted one skinny guy's is btm when I touching his butt.

He told me that he is top too same as me but he can suck me off which is merit point to me

Guest Asianbigcock
On 6/25/2022 at 11:12 PM, Erwi said:

TOnight quite lot wearing glasses guys & not bad looking guys

I was there around 6-8:30pm. He was always at the smaller maze and getting played on by like 7 guys at the same time😂 He’s the only hunk wearing glasses (and holding his towel if that helps) I think yesterday. So easy to spot if you were there at the same time. 

On 6/26/2022 at 8:59 AM, Guest Asianbigcock said:

I was there around 6-8:30pm. He was always at the smaller maze and getting played on by like 7 guys at the same time😂 He’s the only hunk wearing glasses (and holding his towel if that helps) I think yesterday. So easy to spot if you were there at the same time. 

LOL I was there fm 6.30-10pm but I din see that hunk as I dun really stand in the maze

Guest 🥄 🥄 🥄
On 6/26/2022 at 12:59 PM, Chucky123 said:

i will be visiting singapore soon. Just wondering how much is the rate to go to keybox sauna? and do i need to sign up for membership?

Are you visiting from somewhere where Google does not exist? 

Guest of Honour
On 6/23/2022 at 8:52 AM, Guest foreignerinsg said:

Went there on Sunday around 5pm and boy I did have a good time. 

When I went to the dark maze somebody who was my type touched my body. I let him and he started jerking me off. As soon as I let my dick out, 4-5 people were suddenly on me, touching me everywhere. Felt like a king for a moment where everyone was worshipping me even if I didn’t have a muscular body like those who usually get that treatment. 

I couldn’t find someone who was a good sucker cause everytime I could feel their teeth grinding against my dick. Like I would let them suck me for a few minutes just to give them ample time. But it’s always a bad head. 

After a few hours of going around the maze, getting sucked and touched, I finally found someone who was good enough. I told him we go to a room and milk me dry. He was so good I shoot my cum like 8-10 times, probably one of the biggest loads I’ve had. 

I hope to come back this weekend and find someone who can milk me dry and good (no teeth pls!)

P.S. Was nice chatting with a local for good 30 mins. He’s a regular there but told me he goes there to people-watch most of the time. Too bad we didn’t get to play. Hope to meet you again someday. 

Totally agree with you on the king-like feeling when multiple parties worship body concurrently. I tried that many times previously and the feeling was so shiok. Max is 5 pax worshipping, i.e. one for dick, two for nipples and two for armpits. Always made me instantly wanna cum once the 4-5 pax attacked me simultaneously.

On 6/27/2022 at 9:25 AM, Guest of Honour said:

Totally agree with you on the king-like feeling when multiple parties worship body concurrently. I tried that many times previously and the feeling was so shiok. Max is 5 pax worshipping, i.e. one for dick, two for nipples and two for armpits. Always made me instantly wanna cum once the 4-5 pax attacked me simultaneously.

add 2 more for earlobes and 1 more for neck

Guest Maze slut
On 6/26/2022 at 8:59 AM, Guest Asianbigcock said:

Maybe try fucking me next time ;) 

Greeting for everyone thank you so much for the friendly people tonight

just want to SHARE some experience. Don't judge no offense for everyone  Don't know this kind of things is quiet Normal Or quiet Common  (Sorry Nothing Personal Feel Free to Leave the Feedback and Comment ) 

First time going to this club and to walk around and to see the environment (Didn't Expect anything happened)

Just realize something some people very rude, and some people Don't know how to respect each other

Please We are all human being Just to treat People equal 

Living in this Society quiet tough already Just Show Understand each other will be Fine

Everyone in that moment just to release the stress, Don't show your bad discipline to others people 

If you want to reject people use the nice way to say or use the gentile action to let the person know

Don't acting like that we are all adult Show understand each other

Please just to be gentile for everyone

Don't forget to have fun and protect each other

Play safe every time Stay Healthy

Let's all my first time experience

***Feel free to leave the feedback and advice***

Thank you for everyone 

Guest of Honour
On 6/27/2022 at 10:22 PM, mate69 said:

add 2 more for earlobes and 1 more for neck

So far i haven’t been worshipped on earlobes. Neck yes, occasionally. Usually the one sucking the dick will stay all the way till end while nipples and armpits will always have different people “changing shift” to take turn worshipping. I experienced once that almost all 5 pax are good suckers/lickers and at one point got to pause them for a while to hold my cum so not to “surrender” too early 😂

Guest of Honour
On 6/27/2022 at 10:48 PM, Since u r here said:

But the norm based on what i have observed:

it is usually 2-3 eagerly at the crotch area rotating their service duties to help water the “head”

The lead guy will not mind such free service normally! (Not many will spend time on armpits/ear/neck… feet/toes maybe 1 wil, surprised that no mention? All will q and snatch the best parts!!!! There is no orderly and politeness required in a sauna/orgy) just grab your fav food in the buffet… u can still kiss a 2nd male lead while turning bk and forth servicing the 1st male lead

but no! For me: definitely a no-no to take more than 1 mouth at one go….. passing saliva from one mouth to another….somemore in the dark (the more has to avoid it)

the blowers have been awaiting and hiding at the dark corner been sucking whole day! Sorry to say…

conclude? : this is sex! It cannot be lined up in a perfect scripting that

Calafare A suck this

B lick that

C do this

and 

D do that….. it has to b in an “organised” mess! Which is why in a buffet restaurant, certain stall has 0 q while some has damned long q

Hahaha toes/feet a bit difficult la in the dark maze when the lead guy is standing. Unless the guy is lying flat but i guess once the guy lies flat, he will literally become buffet liao and definitely more than 5 pax will rush and savour his entire body. Maybe next time i should try lying flat lol

Guest Asianbigcock
On 6/28/2022 at 1:12 AM, Guest Maze slut said:

Maybe try fucking me next time ;) 

Ok I’ll play along and pretend this is actually you. I’ve never fucked a guy in my life. I don’t think I’ll ever do it, but you tick all the boxes of what I find attractive so maybe next time don’t try to make me cum early hahaha. 

Guest Scruffy Chinese

Hot action in the dark maze last night. Quite a number of muscled eye candy to see and touch.  Highlight was kissing someone while he was being bred and sucked,  while i was getting sucked.

Filipino dude with nice pillowy chest, thick cock and beautiful eyes,  thanks for the good time.  You are damn fine

Guest Errrrr
On 7/1/2022 at 1:36 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I wonder if taking pro active action mean higher chance of hooking up. I was there ystdy and indeed lots of hunks but as usual went home empty handed. No one approach me in dark maze.

Are you expecting people to throw themselves at you? I mean, if you want something, you need to go for it. Just stay polite and accept rejection gracefully

I wonder if taking pro active action mean higher chance of hooking up. I was there ystdy and indeed lots of hunks but as usual went home empty handed. No one approach me in dark maze.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Guest Patron

I can only guess you are a botak that's why people are not interested in you. Other than dark skin, body odour, out of shape body, saggy skin, bad skin complexion, disabilities & bad posture,  this is the only reason I can think of, hope you are satisfied with my reply haha.

On 7/1/2022 at 8:49 AM, Guest Scruffy Chinese said:

Hot action in the dark maze last night. Quite a number of muscled eye candy to see and touch.  Highlight was kissing someone while he was being bred and sucked,  while i was getting sucked.

Filipino dude with nice pillowy chest, thick cock and beautiful eyes,  thanks for the good time.  You are damn fine

I never really understood how one can see in the dark maze. I really can't see because it's so dark there

On 7/2/2022 at 9:04 AM, Guest Patron said:

I can only guess you are a botak that's why people are not interested in you. Other than dark skin, body odour, out of shape body, saggy skin, bad skin complexion, disabilities & bad posture,  this is the only reason I can think of, hope you are satisfied with my reply haha.

as charmless as ever…

On 7/2/2022 at 1:29 PM, horchew said:

I never really understood how one can see in the dark maze. I really can't see because it's so dark there

Some people just have better night vision.  Just how it is. I wish mine is better, but can't do much about it.

Guest Scruffy Chinese
On 7/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, horchew said:

I know what you mean. That's why everyone is feeling the body, the dick, the ass like blind people at a meat market. Can see a bit of the silhouette la, and gauge the height and body type. Only when go into the first maze or the room then can see lor.  

That's why for me if really finding someone for looks go to the first maze. 

Guest worriedforeigner

Are saunas like Keybox legal? I’m worried about it getting raid while I’m there and I get deported back to my country.

On 7/3/2022 at 11:31 AM, Guest worriedforeigner said:

Are saunas like Keybox legal? I’m worried about it getting raid while I’m there and I get deported back to my country.

Then don't go. Simple. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.