Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 8/11/2022 at 9:36 PM, abc_sg said:

People do cum on the floor and it’s kinda dirty, even tho I know sometimes they can’t help it. If you wanna cum on those sucking you, i think they don’t really mind considering the heat of the session, but better just ask their permission first. 

Ya shoot into their mouth

On 8/14/2022 at 1:16 PM, Guest Mary said:

very bored today , home alone 

Ok answer u lah , since nothing to do 

U find him cute doesnt we too.  Actor , which show ?? "heard" thing dont need to share , confirmed one u tell us 

I have seen some ex TCS actors there ...... 

so many gay actors. 😂

On 8/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, p-2122 said:

Today quite happening sia @Keybox, so many Hunks and muscle bottoms. 

And to the muscle bottom with braces, sorry that I had to leave halfway while doing you, you has bad breath and I thought it is from your ass, that is really stinking, I can't tell it to your face. 

It may be due to his braces.

I experienced twice before and went soft immediately. Couldnt get myself really hard after that even though the guys were my types. Most difficult part was how to let the other party know. 🤣

Strangely, the odour only started when they were on heat. No odour at all when I approached them.

On 8/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, Erwi said:

how cum u know so clearly that that daddy wan to keep his cum for other session?? are u small guy sucking daddy cock?

anyway.. it's normal this happen in sauna LOL

Yes, quite true.  Those who suck and swallow can continue playing but those who cum will be end of the game.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest kB regular
On 8/25/2022 at 9:16 PM, TradeMark said:

Is it true that KB no more membership now?

I dunno where or whom you heard it from.. Keybox still maintain its status quo & is still issuing membership to new members!

As for tourists just visiting Singapore, they are not allowed to join as member.. They can enter by paying $22 for each visit!

Hope this clarifies your query!

On 8/27/2022 at 12:28 PM, Guest kB regular said:

I dunno where or whom you heard it from.. Keybox still maintain its status quo & is still issuing membership to new members!

As for tourists just visiting Singapore, they are not allowed to join as member.. They can enter by paying $22 for each visit!

Hope this clarifies your query!

A friend of mine recently visited KB. Said that they stopped issuing membership for the time being coz it's full or something. In the end, he had to pay the $22 non-member fee.

Haven't been there in a while so couldn't really verify. So, wasnt sure if it's true or he just got scammed by the staff.

On 8/28/2022 at 4:35 AM, TradeMark said:

A friend of mine recently visited KB. Said that they stopped issuing membership for the time being coz it's full or something. In the end, he had to pay the $22 non-member fee.

Haven't been there in a while so couldn't really verify. So, wasnt sure if it's true or he just got scammed by the staff.

Surge in membership because of the repeal 377A announcement, I guess. 😄

Guest ShockingMe
On 8/28/2022 at 4:35 AM, TradeMark said:

Oh no, that's terrible!!  How can KB do such thing, forcing customers to pay extra as non member! And $22 for non member is damn expensive ! Some more the place is getting run down n dirty.

Guest Let me help
On 8/30/2022 at 6:55 AM, chinesetop2021 said:

How much is the entrance fee today for member? 

Let me introduce you to this free service for finding answers: www.google.com 

On 8/30/2022 at 2:57 PM, Guest Saturday said:

How crowded is it on Saturdays at 7 pm?  Is it super crowded and not able to get lockers?

Crowd has definitely dwindled due to fear of contracting monkeypox.

Guest OldTimer
On 8/30/2022 at 2:57 PM, Guest Saturday said:

How crowded is it on Saturdays at 7 pm?  Is it super crowded and not able to get lockers?

No longer crowded like last time. The place is getting more dirty and smell bad. The quality of crowds dropped a lot. Hardly young crowds goes there. Mostly are the old uncles, no offence. 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:42 AM, Saggiboy said:

I like and frequent KB. 

But seriously they shd change all their mattress covers! Mostly all cracked and rough surface, can scratch and cut skin easily. Very unhygienic and dangerous. Hope they can do something abt it quickly.

@Keybox

Make a written survey post on keybox wall. All can tick n give over the counter more effective talking here. Or Gather all patron to  sign at gym corner n give it to the boss. 

Guest SaunasGoer

I like and frequent KB. 

But seriously they shd change all their mattress covers! Mostly all cracked and rough surface, can scratch and cut skin easily. Very unhygienic and dangerous. Hope they can do something abt it quickly.

@Keybox

I thought I'm the only one got rashes from their torn mattress. 

Most of the cover are badly damaged and those cracks gathered bacteria. More ever, I doubt KB use any antibacterial detergents like Dettol to sanitize. So sad. 

There's a new uncle at counter. The way he talked very rude, and also brainless. Keep giving everyone going in lockers next to each other. Imagine 3-4 pple cramped and waiting for each other at the locker area at the same time.  @Keyboxmanagement shd look into his service standards, seriously! 

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest Report to Boss
On 9/8/2022 at 1:40 PM, Saggiboy said:

There's a new uncle at counter. The way he talked very rude, and also brainless. Keep giving everyone going in lockers next to each other. Imagine 3-4 pple cramped and waiting for each other at the locker area at the same time.  @Keyboxmanagement shd look into his service standards, seriously! 

Just call the boss on telephone line and feedback this issue. It will help rather than here

I like and frequent KB. 

@Keybox

You can always bring along your own alcohol wipes to disinfect the mattress if you are so concerned with hygiene. So far I haven't gotten any rashes yet as I would immediately scrub my body with soap & rinse thoroughly after each fun session, it is up to individual discretion to take care of their own cleanliness & hygiene.

On 9/8/2022 at 3:23 PM, Guest Report to Boss said:

Just call the boss on telephone line and feedback this issue. It will help rather than here

The balding uncle is an ex-staff, saw him last Sat. I remember before Covid there were already many complaints directed at him on this thread, seems like history is repeatng itself again 😄 😄 😄 .

Guest kB regular
On 9/8/2022 at 1:40 PM, Saggiboy said:

OMG!!.. Don't tell me the rude & obnoxious & non smiley old uncle Ah Kheng is back at the counter??

😲😲😲😨😨😨😨😨😨

On 9/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Guest kB regular said:

OMG!!.. Don't tell me the rude & obnoxious & non smiley old uncle Ah Kheng is back at the counter??

😲😲😲😨😨😨😨😨😨

Should be him, his trademark was mustard color t-shirt.  Don't know why you guys dislike him, he treats me alright leh, at least greet & say hello to me at the counter, at least much better than the other dirty old guy (not the white hair one) always  try to eat your tofu.

Guest GoodBye KB
On 9/8/2022 at 9:09 PM, Guest Patron said:

Should be him, his trademark was mustard color t-shirt.  Don't know why you guys dislike him, he treats me alright leh, at least greet & say hello to me at the counter, at least much better than the other dirty old guy (not the white hair one) always  try to eat your tofu.

Yes indeed this idiot Ah kheng is back. With his bad service more will go to other saunas. Apparently the boss john considered him as the Best Performing Staff. 

Guest Overheard
On 9/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, Guest GoodBye KB said:

Yes indeed this idiot Ah kheng is back. With his bad service more will go to other saunas. Apparently the boss john considered him as the Best Performing Staff. 

On 9/8/2022 at 6:43 PM, Guest kB regular said:

😲😲😲😨😨😨😨😨😨

Come back already. All his rude nonsence started. Overheard he charge a patron for broken locker key for $30.That guy argued its not lost key but he dam suay the key broke when he open the locker. That guy refused to pay $30 instead only $10. Argued its not his fault, it wear and year. That idiot Old men Ah kheng argued if you cannot turn the locker dun turn the key. Such ourtrageous penalty of $30 for a broken key. Think you guys who meet such broken key issues, remember to argue back. That guy finally paid $10 for a broken key that is no fault of him. Dammit this is keybox now. Bloody day light robbery. 

On 9/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, Guest GoodBye KB said:

if tt is e case, kbox will go downhill liao, gone case..

Guest Jonathan
On 9/9/2022 at 9:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

After since I once stepped onto shit in the dark area and my friend kana rashes from their torned mattress cover, I stopped going to KB. The place need a major renovation, really very run down n dirty.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:33 PM, Guest Jonathan said:

After since I once stepped onto shit in the dark area and my friend kana rashes from their torned mattress cover, I stopped going to KB. The place need a major renovation, really very run down n dirty.

At least their mattresses are on raised platform, compared to another newer sauna with mattresses on the floor, the transmission of bacterial is even worse. Imagine you having fun on surfaces with footprints of people walking on shitty toilets, dirty shower area, cum & urine stained dark maze,etc...that is really yucky.

Guest Expires Recycled
On 9/9/2022 at 9:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

Such is considered sustainability. Expires and recycled even 90% complains his bad service, hes back to keybox. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.