Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 9/10/2022 at 8:20 AM, Guest Patron said:

At least their mattresses are on raised platform, compared to another newer sauna with mattresses on the floor, the transmission of bacterial is even worse. Imagine you having fun on surfaces with footprints of people walking on shitty toilets, dirty shower area, cum & urine stained dark maze,etc...that is really yucky.

So what yr mattress are on the platform. Your mattress are torn, dirty n full of bacterial. Even there are shit in the bin and at the corner, your staff dun bother to clear it. 

On 9/10/2022 at 11:42 AM, Guest Mary said:

So what yr mattress are on the platform. Your mattress are torn, dirty n full of bacterial. Even there are shit in the bin and at the corner, your staff dun bother to clear it. 

Not happy, fuck off. If KB was really so bad, people would go elsewhere.

Don't bitch on social media for YEARS. Your personal vendetta against KB boss is plain for all to see.

Watch your CHEEBYE mouth. 人在做,天在看.

Guest kB regular

Latest Update  Alvin & his bf (the older fat Chinese staff) was just sacked by John.. & they're no longer working in Keybox anymore!

The midnight staff (Ah Yao - the short Chinese staff) will work till end of this month!

Tommy (the white hair Chinese uncle) & Ah Kheng (the grumpy looking uncle who recently returned to work in KB) both will still be working in KB!

On 9/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Guest kB regular said:

Latest Update  Alvin & his bf (the older fat Chinese staff) was just sacked by John.. & they're no longer working in Keybox anymore!

The midnight staff (Ah Yao - the short Chinese staff) will work till end of this month!

Tommy (the white hair Chinese uncle) & Ah Kheng (the grumpy looking uncle who recently returned to work in KB) both will still be working in KB!

What an update.  Interesting !

But this is KB management issue, we are just customers. 

What is the bearing ?? 

Guest Looking4WhiteDaddies

Do any white foreigners go here? Been here quite a few times and I feel like I’m just unlucky cause I only get to encounter at least 1 here. Where can I find them?

On 9/17/2022 at 10:10 AM, Guest Susan said:

What an update.  Interesting !

But this is KB management issue, we are just customers. 

What is the bearing ?? 

At least we know that their staffs are leaving, just be prepared that their premises will have lesser clean up n expect to be more Dirty than before.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:39 PM, Guest Mary said:

At least we know that their staffs are leaving, just be prepared that their premises will have lesser clean up n expect to be more Dirty than before.

Hello lao auntie, just keep your mouth shut if you know nothing. There's actually a new staff (botak) doing the rounds in cleaning up the rooms & ensuring all customers follow the dress code. 

On 9/18/2022 at 9:25 AM, Guest WTF said:

Hello lao auntie, just keep your mouth shut if you know nothing. There's actually a new staff (botak) doing the rounds in cleaning up the rooms & ensuring all customers follow the dress code. 

Hello Lao Jia Bo, that botak can work meh? So rude some more!  So many customers complaint his bad attitude. He got customer service n cleaning up the rooms? Only you can pretend to believe lor

On 9/17/2022 at 9:39 PM, Guest Mary said:

So if u know which staffs are leaving ?? 

Your objective of visiting KB is to know staffs leaving / joining ?? 

If yes, join them as well and be their HR , u will have first hand news

I go because I want to have fun and get done with , GO home , 

Omg!!! Sacked good staff. Retain the bad and evil

Guest kB regular

The new botak Malay staff is actually not a new staff.. He used to work for John before at the previous KB located at North Bridge Rd.

He also used to work in the current KB somewhere in 2017 for a short period of time!

Due to the current situation, John asked him to come back to work in KB, as they're short handed & couldn't find any new staff at short notice!

On 9/18/2022 at 12:54 PM, Guest kB regular said:

The new botak Malay staff is actually not a new staff.. He used to work for John before at the previous KB located at North Bridge Rd.

He also used to work in the current KB somewhere in 2017 for a short period of time!

Due to the current situation, John asked him to come back to work in KB, as they're short handed & couldn't find any new staff at short notice!

John shd post his recruitment ad here esp to those have a BIG concern about who joining who leaving KB ! 

Anymore chub staff working in KB?

Guest RealisticReal
On 9/19/2022 at 10:19 AM, Guest Babe said:

Crowd getting bad really really bad

Once, your premises is dirty n getting more dirty, things are really run down, bad staffs attitude plus always the same group of nasty patrons there making noise. Really a turn off! Good luck KB. 

There’s this tall fair hunk with black boyish haircut who likes to stand near the door in the steamroom and let others fondle him. 

usually he will attract a crowd and they will start to caress and suck him

He will re-enter the steam room a few times before finding someone he likes and proceed to go inside a room. 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:11 PM, moonki said:

There’s this tall fair hunk with black boyish haircut who likes to stand near the door in the steamroom and let others fondle him. 

usually he will attract a crowd and they will start to caress and suck him

He will re-enter the steam room a few times before finding someone he likes and proceed to go inside a room. 

He's an instagay

hi newbie here, 

im really sorry if these questions have been asked already. i have few questions before i go to keybox please kind enough to give some points and details. 

1. can i go after office? does it has a place for keep our stuffs securely? are those lockers safe? 

2. if i go in nude night should i carry my towel or do i need to remove that towel also and keep it in locker? 

3. can i wear the mask inside of the sauna? 

4.how can i only stay with jerking, forting not sucking or get sucked or anal? i mean i can reject of cause but heard stories that some do by force in dark maze etc.

5. i saw 1st i should go for shower right? then should i wipe my self with towel and go inside? or should go directly inside after shower in wet? 

6. are we getting only one towel ? 

1. can i go after office? does it has a place for keep our stuffs securely? are those lockers safe? 

It is safe. If in doubt, bring in your own pad lock

2. if i go in nude night should i carry my towel or do i need to remove that towel also and keep it in locker? 

Only require to nude inside dark maze

Yes

4.how can i only stay with jerking, forting not sucking or get sucked or anal? i mean i can reject of cause but heard stories

that some do by force in dark maze etc.

Just reject will do. Walk away if you need do. Very final resource is to use your own force or scold. I did scold once with English, Mandarin and Malay. 

5. i saw 1st i should go for shower right? then should i wipe my self with towel and go inside? or should go directly inside after shower in wet?

Yes and no. Up to individual. But for hygiene, personally i will strip down and go to steam room then only shower. 

Can exchange another one. From 3rd is chargeable, think is SGD1

On 9/26/2022 at 2:04 PM, Guest answer said:

It is safe. If in doubt, bring in your own pad lock

Only require to nude inside dark maze

Yes

4.how can i only stay with jerking, forting not sucking or get sucked or anal? i mean i can reject of cause but heard stories

that some do by force in dark maze etc.

Just reject will do. Walk away if you need do. Very final resource is to use your own force or scold. I did scold once with English, Mandarin and Malay. 

Yes and no. Up to individual. But for hygiene, personally i will strip down and go to steam room then only shower. 

Can exchange another one. From 3rd is chargeable, think is SGD1

Thank you for your response 

Actually until now, there are people still put on mask during piaking inside the room. 

4.how can i only stay with jerking, forting not sucking or get sucked or anal? i mean i can reject of cause but heard stories that some do by force in dark maze etc.

For this one, most people will understand the message where "no means no". A bit rare to encounter those people with force. But one thing to be sure that be prepared to be touched or molested. Some people will straight grab the dick 

Inside mean what? Dark maze? For hygiene, yes

But sometime it will running out of towel. To be safe, bring your own towel not in white and brown color. Keybox mostly will supplies white towel. Once a while will see brown color too. 

If you are germaphobia, I would suggest a pair of slippers will be helpful. Try to go during the peak hour - 5 to 9pm where the crowd & quality are the best. Enjoy & bon appetite! 😁

On 9/29/2022 at 11:42 PM, cuteboyy said:

Someone took my small green pouch at steam room 😤😤 so disappointed 

This happens everywhere if you are careless & absent-minded, got no one to blame but yourself. Smart ones will never hang their towels or belongings on hooks located outside the steamroom, other than having risk of your things being taken, it is also easy for people to take them by mistake. Best is still to hold on to them or hang over your shoulder if you are going into the steamroom. 

On 9/30/2022 at 10:23 AM, Guest Patron said:

This happens everywhere if you are careless & absent-minded, got no one to blame but yourself. Smart ones will never hang their towels or belongings on hooks located outside the steamroom, other than having risk of your things being taken, it is also easy for people to take them by mistake. Best is still to hold on to them or hang over your shoulder if you are going into the steamroom. 

While it is partly his fault, but it really shows what kinda shady guys r in KB. 

Guest Free entry?
On 9/30/2022 at 10:23 AM, Guest Patron said:

I hope KB gives you free membership and entry for life for the number of dumb as fuck posts you make supporting them.

it’s shady as fuck that this guy had property stolen in the sauna, this is not normal anywhere else, why is it OK at KB? It’s one thing to take a towel by mistake, another to take something which is definitely not yours… sad if this is the level of clientele this place attracts. 

I think keybox is not responsible for customers’ missing or stolen items. They have provided lockers to keep your personal belongings. It is the customers’ responsibility to take care of their own property should they choose to bring them out that’s not for safe keeping. Whatever was in the green pouch that was missing - i hope it was not something that’s valuable. 

I have seen guys bringing their phones in the rooms etc.. i think it is our own responsibility to keep these personal belongings in the designated lockers that’s meant for safekeeping. That’s the whole idea or what a locker is for. 

I was there one afternoon and saw a guy trying to open up lockers randomly when I walked past the locker area.

No I didn’t see him in action (stealing) but just wonder what if he gets lucky opening up a carelessly unlocked cabinet with personal contents inside. 

Good to double check your locker before moving away. 

On 9/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, Guest Patron said:

I was there one afternoon and saw a guy trying to open up lockers randomly when I walked past the locker area.

No I didn’t see him in action (stealing) but just wonder what if he gets lucky opening up a carelessly unlocked cabinet with personal contents inside. 

Could this guy be a staff/employee? The staff could be seen wearing black tee and sometimes there are “off duty” staff in towels - that is if you’re a regular patron you will know who they are. Otherwise if you feel something is wrong just go to the reception and let them know. But then again I also think that the staff should be wearing a standard uniform or a tag to hang around their neck. This could be helpful for new patrons. 

Edited by greg01greg

Guest Free entry?

errrrr, did you think to say anything to anyone? Ffs 

On 9/30/2022 at 11:34 AM, Saggiboy said:

While it is partly his fault, but it really shows what kinda shady guys r in KB. 

Let's put something valu able outside locker unattended at ten men or hook sauna n see whether it gets lost or not. if yes,then blame those saunas too? Wtf.... 

Edited by cutejack

Guest PatronD'origine

Shouldn't you ask him why he's doing that or reported his suspicious action to the management. Sauna patrons come in all sorts of shapes, sizes & characters, obviously you are not a very irresponsible patron.

Exactly, shady guys there. 

On 9/30/2022 at 10:43 PM, Guest Sorryz said:

To the chinese guy who said he could be my daddy already, thanks for carrying up. Lol I am afraid ur hands will ache. Paiseh on the watch too

Haha. Sounds like u had a good time with him

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.