Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Peter Ng

te multi tier pricing is AWFUL.

checking ID? charging 30+ only?

why?

its discrimintaion

idiot practise.

wont go!

Called Keybox they advised IC is required only for verification of age if you like to enjoy discount on entry fees for being a younger patrons.

The person that answered the phone repeated said 'Yes sir' which sound polite but I could sense he was getting a little impatient for my too many questions. However he was also fast to say please check our website for more details. So that neutralise the slightly negative feeling I had.

So I decided to try it tomorrow.

Guest Guest

Just back; a breath of fresh air. Very good crowd tonight; possibly because of long weekend. Was told that they will be giving out free membership for soon. Location not central but good fun for me.

Just don't understand why Keybox has a double standard of charging the entrance fee and membership for younger and

older patron. Looks like they still prefer younger crowd. Kind of descrimination. Nothing like this in BKK, MY, HKG.

To get more customers, Keybox should open at 1130am or 12 noon, as some of us like to go there between the days or lunch break. This happened to Diamond before.

te multi tier pricing is AWFUL.

checking ID? charging 30+ only?

why?

its discrimintaion

idiot practise.

wont go!

Then dont go! Cough *complain queens* Cough.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Peter Ng

Good location very accessible by bus stops along North Bridge Road. Slightly further, its Victoria Street and Beach Road. Good for drivers too especially coming from the East. Out of CBD zone. Plenty of parking lots which are cheap or free after 5 pm and weekend except there are also a lot of cars competing for the lots since it so near to Sultan Mosque.

Maybe its new, the place is extremely clean even on August 8 when the crowd was overwhelming. My opinions and suggestions :

Cafe/TV Room : extremely good for interactions. Good lighting but could be better if its less bright. Since they are already so thoughtful to provide a reading light on one of the table. But its definitely better than places that play DVD like Shogun and One Seven which are too cold for interactions. Only drawback was too narrow and deep simply beceause of the structure of the room already being fixed. There was a TV lounge at the far left corner. Cannot see what good it does. Could remove it to elsewhere for other purposes.

Rooms/Dark alley : Overall good, but too dark when the doors of all rooms are close or light totally off. Aircon was a little too cold but maybe it was catered for the heavy crowd on that day.

Shower/Jacuzzi : Did not use. But think too much space wasted in the area linked to all these facilities

Orgy Room (???) : On the left there is a square room. Cannot see whats it's for. Could make use of it for better purposes if its meant for orgy.

oh was that empty room meant for orgies? it's a bit odd entering into/leaving from an orgy with the (relatively) bright lights of the lockers corridor, no?

the free entry promotion yesterday was GREAT, there was certainly more crowd. let's hope business will pick up from here.

Was there on August 08 evening. Quite a good crowd (maybe because of the free entry for their official opening). Good mix of crowd: A few above 50yo, and the rest in their 20s, 30s & 40s. Seems like all are welcome.

The staff are friendly and the place is clean. The staff would come around to inspect the rooms and clean up the mess left behind by guests. Would be better if guests could tidy the room after using it.

The maze, with the kind of music played, reminded me of TC (although it's not quite TC's crowd yet).

Overall experience was good, except for the open display of this Immunosuppressive Substance (aka "Popper", “Rush”, “Ram”, “Thunderbolt”, “Locker Room”, and “Crypt Tonight”) on the counter. However, will stay away from the substance, but not KeyBox.

Guest Visitor

The crowd has improved moderately. Its good if you like the type of place that is not too crowded with lots of clean rooms available. Crowd composition is a mix of ages. Popularity is growing slowly.

The crowd has improved moderately. Its good if you like the type of place that is not too crowded with lots of clean rooms available. Crowd composition is a mix of ages. Popularity is growing slowly.

I fully agree. It is going to be te next big thing, with a 4 star rating as a gay sauna. It will give TenMen a run for their money. The TenMen crowd has gone down 20 to 30%, due to the opening of keybox & Hercules (which is just across the street). The proximity between the 2 clubs is good for hopping :rolleyes: .

Guest going u know

The jacuzzi reminds me of Rairua days. People sitting inside, seemingly sleeping above the surface but wildly awake underneath! Haha!

lets make it happen today then!

Guest frodor

Do have a little lighting and a small tray for spectacle at the shower. It's so dark that you can't see anything and you have to feel your way.

Feel your way to 6 othee hoses ;) Yummy

Guest unclebob

anyimore reviews abt the place?

i certainly love the idea of having hercules just opposite keybox, their operation timing compliment 1 another

after hercules close i can walk over to keybox to carry on relaxing & sleep over, morning go for breakfast and then go to hercules again

at last there are now more gay saunas to cater to the uncle discreet crowd with nice rooms and facilities away from the noisy gay clubs

the lights should not be too dim as most of your crowd are mature crowd whose eyeside may not be that good

went there on sat afternoon...

1. everything is new and clean

2. well prepared for the guest. i went there on sat early afternoon and the whole place was cool enough. This reminds me the last time i went to oneseven in early afternoon, they didn't on (or just on) the aircon and the place was stuffy

3. the music they played that early afternoon

dislikes

1. the jacuzzi is too small.. still prefer the pool at oneseven

2. only 4 seats in the steam room

one seven is not jacuzzi, is call hydro pool right?

Keybox jacuzzi is small, so they washed it everyday?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query.

Cleanliness is our top priority, therefore we clean and change the jacuzzi water daily before we start our operation.

Keybox management hope to see you again soon.

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Finally a sauna that offers clean odourless towels !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

the mattresses are spotless, toilet and steam room are free from foul smell.....

these people are serious in what they do.

Many lament the absence of theme nights... but I don't care.

Keybox's selling point is hygiene and cleaniness.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

im goin there today from 2pm.... im 2x 170 52... any1 slim can come and catch me..... hehe..... i will probably stay over there tonight... hope can find my type to cuddles.... :D

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.