Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

im goin there today from 2pm.... im 2x 170 52... any1 slim can come and catch me..... hehe..... i will probably stay over there tonight... hope can find my type to cuddles.... :D

stay whole day nothing to do ah? so nice... hmmm... should I go BH or keybox... btw Ihave not been to either of these... only been to Absolute lately. Price? BH cheaper right? I am afraid to be disappoint by the crowds ...sigh

I like the place... just that the changing/locker area is kind of squeezy ... in a crowded time... it can be quite a challenge to be nice and patient...

I smoke also, occasionally. But I think the smokers patronizing Keybox should only light up INSIDE the smoking room... and not at their locker, and stink up the whole place on their way to the smokers' room... by the time they get there, half the cig is gone already... and everybody is cursing the smoker silently...

shortens the smokers' life quite a bit faster than just the cig alone... so many cursing you silently... don't you feel your life force BURN under those silent curses?

:swear:

I like the place... just that the changing/locker area is kind of squeezy ... in a crowded time... it can be quite a challenge to be nice and patient...

In my opinion, the changing/locker area is not squeezy at all, if compared to those in Absolute, 17 (certain rows). The lockers size in Keybox are bigger too.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest NewVisitor

Hi all,

I am thinking of making my debut to Keybox today (sunday) Is sunday a good time to visit there? What type of crowd can i expected? What time should I be there?

Guest Looking for love

Hi all,

I am thinking of making my debut to Keybox today (sunday) Is sunday a good time to visit there? What type of crowd can i expected? What time should I be there?

Go and tell us what you saw lah. "crowd" is very subjective. If you found someone you like, than 3 persons in suana is a crowd to me.

Hi tyjl,

We are in the midst of coming up with various theme nites. Once we have the theme nites finalized, we will make an official announcement.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to your patronage.

Don't forget Chub (aka Bear, Stocky, G-men, et al) Nite. Thursday nights is best. Hark back to the good ole days of V-Club, which I thought their Chub Nite was a success. I think it is attributable partly to the fact that Thursday nights is strategic in the sense that it is close enough to the weekend to generate that 'pre-holiday' mood in people to want to come out to play.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Don't forget Chub (aka Bear, Stocky, G-men, et al) Nite. Thursday nights is best. Hark back to the good ole days of V-Club, which I thought their Chub Nite was a success. I think it is attributable partly to the fact that Thursday nights is strategic in the sense that it is close enough to the weekend to generate that 'pre-holiday' mood in people to want to come out to play.

Does any sauna have a good theme night that attracts more stocky and G-men type of guys ? They seem so hard to find in Singapore ... :( If there's a chance if Keybox has the needed clinetele of this category it'll be nice if there is such a theme night :D

Edited by Weisc

Does any sauna have a good theme night that attracts more stocky and G-men type of guys ? They seem so hard to find in Singapore ... :( If there's a chance if Keybox has the needed clinetele of this category it'll be nice if there is such a theme night :D

Currently Chub Nite is on at Tenmen and Shogun on Tuesdays and Fridays respectively. Shogun has started a G-men/Stocky nite on Thursdays. I don't know about others but I feel the aforesaid just don't cut it and getting a bit stale. I heard the environment at KeyBox is quite nice and thought the Chub and chasing fraternity could find it to be a new playground.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

To be honest, after visiting so many saunas in sg, there is a lack of G-men clients in the sauna circuit. Even though there are, it is few and far in between. I think the basic reasons that there is a lack of such clients is because, such people don't have to visit sauna for sex. If they want it, they could get it easily get people, from the gym, internet, etc.

But, I was lucky to have met with a stocky G-men type guy last Friday at Keybox. I think he was the only G-men type guy there that day. Then there was this other 2 guys at Keybox today. Although not G-men, but stocky and totally yummy.

Edited by Manlytop

Currently Chub Nite is on at Tenmen and Shogun on Tuesdays and Fridays respectively. Shogun has started a G-men/Stocky nite on Thursdays. I don't know about others but I feel the aforesaid just don't cut it and getting a bit stale. I heard the environment at KeyBox is quite nice and thought the Chub and chasing fraternity could find it to be a new playground.

ya lor... why having the same themes with other saunas ?

Tenman having chub nite on Tuesday,Stocky nite on Thursday

Shogun haveing the G-man in day skin & underwear on Thursday.

than C&C skin nite on Friday.

Why key box want to copy ?

sorry.. what is G-men?

The term originates from Japan. 'G' stands for the Japanese word, 'gacchiri', which means strong. Hence, it is use to describe those muscular, stocky, or stout types. Japan publishes a monthly magazine called 'G-men' featuring such men. The term, 'SG-type' is a variant and stands for Super Gacchiri. I think you can guess what it means.

To me, I use it loosely on those stocky, or muscular chubby type with a well-proportioned distribution of body fats. Example? Go look for gachi muchi lor. Anyway here is a popular well-known Japanese personality.

img03.jpg

Edited by chubaholic

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Keybox Latest Promotion

Member Get Member Promo!

Introduce your friend to sign up as a member and get a Free Complimentary Visit coupon

Each guest you introduce who signs up as a member earns you a free complimentary visit coupon.

Those below 25 can use the coupon on non-free entry days like Mon, Wed, Thur & Sat.

This promotion ends 30th September 2009

Edited by Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

o me, I use it loosely on those stocky, or muscular chubby type with a well-proportioned distribution of body fats. Example? Go look for gachi muchi lor. Anyway here is a popular well-known Japanese personality.

img03.jpg

Stop using my sex-slave's photo without my permission. His butt belongs to me ok

Guest enmass

How crowded is their saturday night?

me and my fren decided to go keybox tmr. we are looking forward to experience it. both of us are stocky bulit in mid 30s....into stocky guys only!!

me and my fren decided to go keybox tmr. we are looking forward to experience it. both of us are stocky bulit in mid 30s....into stocky guys only!!

we arrived keybox!!!

1. Re-look at the way you issue your lockers. The customer in front of me has a looker next to me and I have to wait for him to change before I can change and the next customer too have a locker next to me and he also have to wait. Something wrong.

2. The transition from the locker to the shower area is still terrible as it's from very bright to very very dark. Have to let my eyes wait for 20mins to get used to the darkness. Can have a dim light in the shower?

3. The jacuzzi needs a very very good scrub. Also please do not pour water into the pool when customer are using.

4. The dark room/maze stink when I step in not sure if the air-con or the air-freshener is not working.

5. The boss and his workers can have their chit chatting but not on top of their voices, customer in the TV room wants to relax and not hear your conversation.

Guest aNOTHER gUEST

I think the dark shower area is ok but the steam room is too dark. Might need one tealight candle to light it upbit. The jacuzzi must be maintained well and the sides must be cleaned daily to prevent scum build up.Also at times the water level tends to get abit low. Have experienced it being topped up while I was in and I thought that was abit odd to be done while I was in it, nevertheless the staff must monitor it to ensure that it has enough water at all times. Having an aroma burner in this area might also be nice.he place is basicly a good facility if it is maintained well.

Guest YourGuest

I've read through all the entries here in this Keybox section and I've been seeing all the comments/complaints/suggestions you guys have regarding the lockers. Well, personally I do understand how you guys feel about the spacing and waiting and everything, because I myself experienced the same thing too.

Then again, ever thought of just making use of what they have? I mean, what else do you guys expect? Refurnish the entire area again? Reconstruct the locker area just to ensure there is sufficient spacing for each and everyone to manouevr through? Oh common', let's just stop whining and move on.

I've been quite of a regular customer there and I can assure you guys Keybox is the cleanest, neatest and the most organized sauna I've ever been to. Just compare this to Shogun, you'll see the major differences. (P.S. I'm not bit*hing about Shogun, just that I dislike the too-chinese-oriented layout and the way it charges its customers extra $1 for a new towel.)

Moving on. I've also seen quite a number of constructive suggestions which I second that. Take for example,

1) The steam room is too dark. Yes. I do agree that the steam room is too dark. I went in there once and had to stretch out my hands just to make sure I do not fall and knocked into a few. There should be a dimmed light at each corner to light up the place a little.

2) The temperature of water in the jacuzzi is too hot. I remembered there was once when I was inside the jacuzzi, I saw a couple of customers who left upon placing their feet inside the jacuzzi because they couldn't withstand the temperature. And YES, the staff should always maintain the level of water and not pouring water into the jacuzzi while the customers are enjoying.

3) The music played in the dark room is a little too loud. However, the plus point is soothing music is played instand of remixes! :clap:

Just my two cents worth of suggestions though! Overall, Keybox is still the nicest place I've visited. :)

I've read through all the entries here in this Keybox section and I've been seeing all the comments/complaints/suggestions you guys have regarding the lockers. Well, personally I do understand how you guys feel about the spacing and waiting and everything, because I myself experienced the same thing too.

Then again, ever thought of just making use of what they have? I mean, what else do you guys expect? Refurnish the entire area again? Reconstruct the locker area just to ensure there is sufficient spacing for each and everyone to manouevr through? Oh common', let's just stop whining and move on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing what they had meant is if customer A walks in and is issued locker no.'111', the next customer B who comes in should not be issued locker no. "112" so that both customer have their personal space to put things in their lockers and change etc.

Guest YourGuest

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing what they had meant is if customer A walks in and is issued locker no.'111', the next customer B who comes in should not be issued locker no. "112" so that both customer have their personal space to put things in their lockers and change etc.

Thank you for your correction. Yup, perhaps I might have misinterpreted their points. But then again, I still strongly feel that we should just make sure of the situation.

See, let's just say you're totally right - I don't think it will obstruct the pathway so much that they need to squeeze in to change or to take their stuffs. Like, it's a give and take situation. If you knew the person is changing and you're gonna change as well, then its either you wait for the person to get changed or you just take your clothes to elsewhere and change.

Another scenario. If customer A walks in and issued with locker no. 111 and customer B walks in and issued locker no. 25. If both the customers stayed for a long while then during that period of time, customer C walks in and issued with locker no. 112. So at the end of the day, the clash will still happen, no?

Sorry if my tone didn't sound peaceful but I am actually is. I just feel that, you know, we shouldn't keep harping on the same issue again and again. Because ultimately, I reckon they wouldn't be able to do anything much. So, yup. Peace out. :B)

Dear Customers,

1. Lighting

With reference to the lighting suggestions in the locker, steam room, shower & Jacuzzi area, the management will be maintaining its stance on the lighting brightness as this is the environment we intend to adopt for our spa.

2. Jacuzzi

As for the jacuzzi, we assured our customers that we clean and scrub our jacuzzi daily, and water changed everyday before we start operation. Due to heavy usage of our jacuzzi during peak period, the water gets depleted faster, therefore regular topping up of the jacuzzi water is necessary to maintain the water level. Short of asking the customer to leave the jacuzzi; which may interrupt their activities and causing other inconveniences, the management have instructed our staff to top up the water with less disruption to our customer as possible. We seek your understanding and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

3. Locker System

We are looking at improving on our locker system. Customer should see an improvement within the next few days.

4. Dark Rooms/Maze Area

Our darkroom areas are installed with air freshening devices which sprays refreshing aroma at regular intervals.

5. Music

Music of different genre are played at different time slot throughout our operation. Light music are played during the day and dance music from evening till late night. During weekends, light music will be played after midnight.

Keybox management would like to thanks our customers for their valuable feedback/suggestions/comments. We will strive to improve on our systems, facilities and our services; so that customers will enjoy a clean, conducive and relaxing time during their visit. At the same time, we hope that customer visiting our sauna will help us maintain the high level of cleanliness and report to our staff any discrepancies, odours, etc. should the matter arise.

Thank you.

Keybox Management

Edited by Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Dear Customers,

Keybox management would like to thanks our customers for their valuable feedback/suggestions/comments. We will strive to improve on our systems, facilities and our services; so that customers will enjoy a clean, conducive and relaxing time during their visit. At the same time, we hope that customer visiting our sauna will help us maintain the high level of cleanliness and report to our staff any discrepancies, odours, etc. should the matter arise.

Thank you.

Keybox Management

Hope all the above mentioned would be available on the next visit and hope it's not going to disappoint like yesterday.

I've been quite of a regular customer there and I can assure you guys Keybox is the cleanest, neatest and the most organized sauna I've ever been to. Just compare this to Shogun, you'll see the major differences. (P.S. I'm not bit*hing about Shogun, just that I dislike the too-chinese-oriented layout and the way it charges its customers extra $1 for a new towel.)

Moving on. I've also seen quite a number of constructive suggestions which I second that. Take for example,

1) The steam room is too dark. Yes. I do agree that the steam room is too dark. I went in there once and had to stretch out my hands just to make sure I do not fall and knocked into a few. There should be a dimmed light at each corner to light up the place a little.

2) The temperature of water in the jacuzzi is too hot. I remembered there was once when I was inside the jacuzzi, I saw a couple of customers who left upon placing their feet inside the jacuzzi because they couldn't withstand the temperature. And YES, the staff should always maintain the level of water and not pouring water into the jacuzzi while the customers are enjoying.

3) The music played in the dark room is a little too loud. However, the plus point is soothing music is played instand of remixes! :clap:

Just my two cents worth of suggestions though! Overall, Keybox is still the nicest place I've visited. :)

30 aug was my first time to keybox, I just paid $12 plus memberships, thnks god its still on promotion. The place is clean and consider nice in my point of view, but its true that the jacuzzi is too hot! I felt not comfortable at all, the management should reset the temp again. And for weekend especially on sunday, the crowd is just so so, but still okay lah i can spot more than 15 person during the afternoon til evening. And the most important things I can satisfied my needs :) had a great session with 1 guy among 5 guys that i hooked (tall,tanned,quite good looking, and quite toned). Anyway, 17 still my preferance but its no harm to try a new things as long we can enjoy it, and its true that I enjoyed my first visit to Keybox. Arigatou

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.