Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 5/20/2016 at 5:12 PM, Guest Keybox virgin said:

Hi guys,

im tempted to make my first visit today. How's the crowd on a Friday night like? Thankssss.

Friday crowds usually not bad, a mix of types.  Just come early around 7pm.

Guest hadaka
On 5/18/2016 at 4:02 PM, nogun said:

I went their fudoshi event once too wish it was the traditional type  fudoshi with long cloth wrap but their one is modern easy to put on but I feel not as sexy as original one

In that case , please bring your own Fundoshi cloth for the traditional type lor.

Keybox , provide quick to wear Fundoshi , so that the samurais can quickly go into the dark areas and do battle with their hairy based male swords, imagine the long queues if everyone had to tie theirs manually one by one.

Keybox offers you the quick and easy put on , and you don't have to the laundry of the fundoshi afterwards , just cum and return it at counter.

should be grateful,,, not

otherwise guys will be screaming each time the fundoshi is tightened...hhahhaa

On 5/19/2016 at 6:12 AM, Sagui_32 said:

I mean today u had sex, then the next time u visit u had him again...did it happen to u? 

Yes, happened to me before.  We did not exchange names or contact numbers.  If we happen to meet each other in the sauna, we have sex with each other (if we choose to) or not, or have sex with each other, then round two or three with other guest of the establishment. 

We go to the bath house for sex - that is understood to be the main/common reason.  We are certainly not there for the scenery or the movies/TV programmes etc.  If it eventually turn into a relationship, then that wold be a bonus - assuming both parties are interested in a relationship, that is. 

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

Yes, happened to me before.  We did not exchange names or contact numbers.  If we happen to meet each other in the sauna, we have sex with each other (if we choose to) or not, or have sex with each other, then round two or three with other guest of the establishment. 

We go to the bath house for sex - that is understood to be the main/common reason.  We are certainly not there for the scenery or the movies/TV programmes etc.  If it eventually turn into a relationship, then that wold be a bonus - assuming both parties are interested in a relationship, that is. 

So u still see each other there? This guy is nice, for me he was simply different..we had conversations actually after but i dont know Im shy to ask his name..we smiled at each other if we bumped in the maze..he would tell me to walk aroundin the maze...

19 hours ago, Sagui_32 said:

So u still see each other there? This guy is nice, for me he was simply different..we had conversations actually after but i dont know Im shy to ask his name..we smiled at each other if we bumped in the maze..he would tell me to walk aroundin the maze...

I like my privacy, and I respect his too.  He gave me a single name - most probably a name that he uses in the bath house, and I similarly gave him a single name. 

We actually had an intelligent conversation after our orgasms, and we cuddled and kissed.  My policy is this, if we happen to meet in the sauna, and if both parties are willing, we will go at it.  If not, then so be it. 

There had been rare cases that we actually exchanged telephone numbers, and meet under different circumstances - but had sex, of course - but these occasions are rare.  I generally do not give people my private phone number.  They have their lives, as do I.  I respect their privacy and I expect them to respect mine in return.  

In your case, if you do meet again, you could consider it a sign from the heavens.  Have sex again, and if you and him both enjoyed that session very much, you could try to ask him for his name and contact number.  The worst is that he would not be willing to divulge his personal details to you, which means he is not keen on scheduled meet-ups - or that he is not as interested in you as you are in him.

I have actually met a man in Keybox, we had fun, exchanged nymbers and we are still in contact.  

Maybe you will meet someone who feels the same for you one day.  But you need to kiss many a frog before you can find your prince.   

5 hours ago, yhtang said:

I like my privacy, and I respect his too.  He gave me a single name - most probably a name that he uses in the bath house, and I similarly gave him a single name. 

We actually had an intelligent conversation after our orgasms, and we cuddled and kissed.  My policy is this, if we happen to meet in the sauna, and if both parties are willing, we will go at it.  If not, then so be it. 

There had been rare cases that we actually exchanged telephone numbers, and meet under different circumstances - but had sex, of course - but these occasions are rare.  I generally do not give people my private phone number.  They have their lives, as do I.  I respect their privacy and I expect them to respect mine in return.  

In your case, if you do meet again, you could consider it a sign from the heavens.  Have sex again, and if you and him both enjoyed that session very much, you could try to ask him for his name and contact number.  The worst is that he would not be willing to divulge his personal details to you, which means he is not keen on scheduled meet-ups - or that he is not as interested in you as you are in him.

I have actually met a man in Keybox, we had fun, exchanged nymbers and we are still in contact.  

Maybe you will meet someone who feels the same for you one day.  But you need to kiss many a frog before you can find your prince.   

Nice insight dude..just like u we also had interesting conversations after sex, if I remember it right, he asks me not to go right away but to rest first instead..we talked about his work, my work, the places we've been to, if he goes to gym things like that..but its too late to realize that gosh! I dont know his name..at the back of my mind i was thinking maybe he prefer not to share for privacy or maybe he was shy also to ask my name..i just leave it that way..he kissed me again before we bid goodbye..

I was surprised with the 2nd time that we met, i just stayed in one location in the maze, i didnt expect him to be there, when he pass by he looked at me and smile, then i realized shit! Its him..he came back and ask me how am I doing then hugged me..then we had our second time..

honestly, I started visiting sauna only this year February..if I got to see him on the third time hoping I have the gut to ask his name..just want to give it a try..if his not keen, its ok atleast i tried..

U only visit Keybox? 

On 5/23/2016 at 9:17 PM, Sagui_32 said:

honestly, I started visiting sauna only this year February..if I got to see him on the third time hoping I have the gut to ask his name..just want to give it a try..if his not keen, its ok atleast i tried..

U only visit Keybox? 

I would do exactly what you are thinking of doing - if I were to meet a person the third time and have a good time once again, I would try to exchange names.  At worst, I would be rejected - it would not the first time, and certainly would not be the last.

I visit other saunas as well, I do not feel the need to limit myself to one sauna only.  :D 

8 hours ago, yhtang said:

I would do exactly what you are thinking of doing - if I were to meet a person the third time and have a good time once again, I would try to exchange names.  At worst, I would be rejected - it would not the first time, and certainly would not be the last.

I visit other saunas as well, I do not feel the need to limit myself to one sauna only.  :D 

If we are going to have a third chance, i will try to ask his name and also his number perhaps...i  wish he will be there..i just simply like how he behaves.

I first visited Ten mens, Cruise also, I find TMC clean but when it comes to crowd not really..I like keybox coz u can always have the chance to protect urself for they have condoms in private rooms, lube like that..other saunas also have but not as accessible as keybox...

Guest a1beng
5 minutes ago, Sagui_32 said:

If we are going to have a third chance, i will try to ask his name and also his number perhaps...i  wish he will be there..i just simply like how he behaves.

I first visited Ten mens, Cruise also, I find TMC clean but when it comes to crowd not really..I like keybox coz u can always have the chance to protect urself for they have condoms in private rooms, lube like that..other saunas also have but not as accessible as keybox...

i agree on this too.. for other saunas, have to go to counter to ask and they dun give much

KB has a more relaxing feel compared to others

Just now, a1beng said:

i agree on this too.. for other saunas, have to go to counter to ask and they dun give much

KB has a more relaxing feel compared to others

Yes, i always saw their staff clean, refill their private rooms from time to time..

Guest Bear

There was this tall good looking dude with quite a good bod who was relentlessly harassed by an uncle.

Every where he went, the uncle was grabbing him - in front and behind. I think he finally gave up and left the place.

Uncle seemed harmless enough but wondering what I would do if someone harassed me like that.

Guest Bear

It was this afternoon about 4 or 5 pm. Not sure if anyone here witnessed this as well.

1 minute ago, Guest Bear said:

There was this tall good looking dude with quite a good bod who was relentlessly harassed by an uncle.

Every where he went, the uncle was grabbing him - in front and behind. I think he finally gave up and left the place.

Uncle seemed harmless enough but wondering what I would do if someone harassed me like that.

Guest lean and mean
19 minutes ago, Guest Bear said:

The obvious thing to do is make a complaint to the counter staff.  But too bad, he choose to give up and left the place. 

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Guest lean and mean said:

The obvious thing to do is make a complaint to the counter staff.  But too bad, he choose to give up and left the place. 

I think maybe that day the crowd was not good enough for him to stay too, so he choose to leave, and not all because of the uncle

Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

If I am from Malaysia constantly visit Singapore but not working or studying in Singapore, can I become member? Or only can pay single member pass?

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If I am from Malaysia constantly visit Singapore but not working or studying in Singapore, can I become member? Or only can pay single member pass?

I guess u need to pay single entry..yo become a member they will require u IC..

16 minutes ago, bnova said:

Went for my first nude night in Keybox yesterday. It crowded but it kindof withered off after 7.30pm. 

First time at Keybox for me, and I noticed it becoming less crowded around that timing as well. 

Guest KBox
40 minutes ago, Guest Guess said:

Tourist cant be a member?

Tourist no need membership, just pay a one time visitor prize....cheap and good

5 minutes ago, Sagui_32 said:

Sunday is really crowded..

I was there just after six. Pretty crowded. It was difficult to get a room. Then the crowd tapered away around 7.30. Is it better to get in early in the afternoon? What about the nude night on Saturdays? What time is the busiest?

13 minutes ago, Topdownunder said:

I was there just after six. Pretty crowded. It was difficult to get a room. Then the crowd tapered away around 7.30. Is it better to get in early in the afternoon? What about the nude night on Saturdays? What time is the busiest?

other nights is not as crowded like Sundays..3-7 i think more crowded..

Just now, Topdownunder said:

Thanks mate. I certainly like the nude themed night. It's so liberating to walk around in the nude.

I tried it..but im not comfortable walking around like in locker area naked..but it was fun maybe i must get used to it.. Had a great time?

23 minutes ago, boyfest said:

Are NS personells/recruits allowed to be in these saunas? Would we be in trouble presenting our Ns ic and being there?

Not at all ;) ! The only trouble (or pleasure) is bumping into someone you know from your camp or platoon or section (or bunk :o) at the sauna, heheheh.

Edited by knittinguy

4 hours ago, boyfest said:

Are NS personells/recruits allowed to be in these saunas? Would we be in trouble presenting our Ns ic and being there?

So Saturday nights might be popular with army boys! considering booking out Sat afternoon and booking back in on Sunday. Yumm.....

Edited by Topdownunder

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.