Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

24 minutes ago, Guest Keyboxer said:

Pls ignore those unconstructive comments.

Yes first time usually will be scary and awkward. I am glad that I was able to try it out with a friend who had no sauna experience too.

After that I ventured to different saunas and their events by myself. The scariness and awkwardness faded away only after a number of visits. :-) 

Thanks for ur advice, i think its better to bring along a friend, if not i might cannot handle the awkwardness level inside the sauna haha

Edited by Mavis5995

3 hours ago, Mavis5995 said:

is it okay for first timer to go alone? i really want to try but im scared to go alone haha 

No BW sharing during my days. I visited alone to few sauna (curious). Not looking for sex thou...

Can be there to be comfortable, be yourself & make some like minded friends. Mingle with People Like Us.
Sex Not necessarily (play safe always)...
Stay away from dark corners (maze, steam room) if you don't wanna to be touched all over by, don't know who... ;)

Edited by share

16 minutes ago, mate69 said:
12 minutes ago, share said:

No BW sharing during my days. I braved alone to few sauna (curious). Not looking for sex thou...

Can be there to be comfortable, be yourself & make some like minded friends. Mingle with People Like Us.
Sex Not necessarily (play safe always)...
Stay away from dark corners (maze, steam room) if you don't wanna to be touched all over by, don't know who... ;)

Thank you for the advice :D , i might try to go once im ready haha 

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

11/09/2016 Sunday, 12 noon.

by 3pm, lockers ran out.......was it due to long weekend holidays ?

Also lots of overseas visitors, all in good shapes and looks.

Partly due to Grand Prix too?

Guest Keyboxer
7 hours ago, Mavis5995 said:

Thanks for ur advice, i think its better to bring along a friend, if not i might cannot handle the awkwardness level inside the sauna haha

Welcum. :-)

For first visit, skip the weekends. Weekdays crowd would be more manageable for a first timer to really explore the place.

7 hours ago, Mavis5995 said:

You may wanna go weekdays day time for a start. Can see clearer to be familiarise with the place. Not so crowded to enjoy the facilities...
More bro coming in after office hour around 6+. It's also getting darker & the themes begin.
Ask for help if you encounter any problem there...

Guest Potential first visit

On aniki nights, is it very much predominantly older guys, and are they much older (e.g. >45yo), or is there still fairly a good mix of age groups? Just wondering how closely the actual attendance typically matches the theme.

Guest thatMalayGuy

Last evening in kexbox, the midst of all things, I've received a call.. 

Mysterious caller: 

"Hey.. How's the crowd like?" 

Me:

"Mixed crowd"

Mysterious caller: 

"Is there many young boys?" 

Me:

"Yeah there are, but can't promise they will be running around while u are making your way here.."

Mysterious caller: 

"Do they have nice bodies?"

Me: 

"Sir.....beauty is subjective as it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Got to come down and see if any is to your liking"

#HumanBeings 

On 22/09/2016 at 8:51 AM, Guest Potential first visit said:

On aniki nights, is it very much predominantly older guys, and are they much older (e.g. >45yo), or is there still fairly a good mix of age groups? Just wondering how closely the actual attendance typically matches the theme.

Come and check it out, dude.

6 hours ago, Guest wow said:

Yesterday ( Saturday )  by 3pm, Keybox ran out of towels and Lockers. Lots of newbies too.

Maze packed with naked bodies by 4pm.

Saturdays are always more crowded than Sundays.  Crowds seem to be younger too on Saturday.

Guest Another Slut
11 hours ago, Guest wow said:

Yesterday ( Saturday )  by 3pm, Keybox ran out of towels and Lockers. Lots of newbies too.

Maze packed with naked bodies by 4pm.

Newbies ? I was there and I can tell you the truth. 98% are the regular mature patrons with huge spare tyre. Their age is above 35 and most of the so called newbies are the uncles from Shogun. Honestly the entire place was really smelly. If you have a dog nose, you can tell the air is filled with feces, poppers, urine, semen, cigarettes and BO. I wonder how many of you sniff the 'fresh towel' that smells like a stinky sock. 

I am not saying there are no young boys. Rare. Mostly are bottoms with feminine features. After all in sauna you always see more bottoms than tops. Face the fact.

If you have low expectations, you should be able to have lots of fun. I am a bloody slut and I got fucked by a regular uncle with a 7 inch thick fat tool. Awesome. 

Went to keybox the second time last week and managed to get some action on a weekday evening. Went into the maze and the dark open-ish area? The really dark part near the entrance of the maze. Really liked it as it was dark and I could feel many hands all around me and guys kneeling down to suck me. Got me really horny but halfway through somebody grabbed on to my dick and the sucking session ended there.....

On ‎26‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 4:38 PM, newboixx said:

Went to keybox the second time last week and managed to get some action on a weekday evening. Went into the maze and the dark open-ish area? The really dark part near the entrance of the maze. Really liked it as it was dark and I could feel many hands all around me and guys kneeling down to suck me. Got me really horny but halfway through somebody grabbed on to my dick and the sucking session ended there.....

ended? and proceed to fucking session by u?

On 9/21/2016 at 11:36 PM, Mavis5995 said:

i think share gave some good points, going on a weekday afternoon or evening is not much people, you can roam around and familiarize the place first but it will be quite boring.

Evening and night-time (or even weekends) by the time more people come in, you are more or less mentally settled down and be adventurous. Cannot be too shy though, you'll get taken advantaged and overwhelmed.

1 hour ago, aedirn said:

Cannot be too shy though, you'll get taken advantaged and overwhelmed.

I agree on this one. Or you should be also somewhat assertive. One visit I got there in the maze, an uncle was being persistent I politely said no but he keeps on groping me and attempting to kiss. Thanks to my saviour though. lol

Guest Hot Swimmer

Feeling horny as has not had sex for 1 month. Balls are fully loaded to the extend of near explosion. So went to Keybox  around 4pm. Was greeted with smile from the cute bear receptionist. Never see him before. Think he is new. Entered with surprise and a good start. Saw quite many cute and young guys. Keybox is getting more crowded and definitely business is good. Strangely and lucky not much uncles or ah gong around on sunday. After shower went into the maze, so crowded. Rooms were all occupied and there was playing the symphony of moaning. Wow many actions going ;O 

Hooked up a tall lean fit TOP. Had some fun with him. Jerked off in the room. Next a Indian mixed btm. Like to see him licking my thick shaft. Funny when ready xxx he quickly jumped on bed and spreaded his legs wide open. So desperado haha... Guess he may be no sex for weeks too like me. So I gave him a good rim (of course with condom on) and lots of tougue fights. Loved to hug him tightly and pounded him hard with each thrusts. He moaned with pleasure. At the end I cummed deep in him. It was the best sex in weeks. Last someone look like Vietnamese hooked me up in the steam room. He is a good and experience sucker. Totally loved his tongue twisting and powerful suction deep throat. Felt too good not to cim. Cum my final load in his mouth. He swallowed all and licked clean my shaft.

Left Keybox  completely spent all my bullets. A sexisfied evening.

Guest Hot Swimmer
3 hours ago, Funbuddy said:

I like Guest Hot Swimmer 3 fulfilling & different encounters at KB - He has JO with a TOP lean guy, deep fucked a mixed Indian & has a nice sucking from Vietnamese. I would have the same sextisfying feel upon leaving KB too. Shiok ya ....

Yeah Super shiok. But after back home very tired and sleepy. Dozed off quickly into slumberland.

Monday morning no mood to work... but knn somehow today sibei busy at work.

Guest CB mouth

First. The Bear Recep is the Supervisor. Secondly, you probably haven't seen the few cute and youngs showing the sissy true color at the smoking zone. Third. Rimming means you were licking the ass of an Indian. I don't understand what do you mean by "with a condom" - does that mean you wrap your head with a condom ? Fourth. A sucker with a Vietnamese-face. Are you trying to sell KB that the patrons are of different nationals ? I don't buy the idea that the Vietnamese got signature face.

Your next visit. When you hear symphony of moaning. Try to stay a while outside that room. When the door is opened, I bet you won't see two Latinos. Neither nor you will see two hunks. 

Finally, there is one tall lean fit top who visits KB very often. He is a regular from Ann Siang Hill and Fort Road in the early 90s. If you open the wrapper and grab a slim dick. Bingo. He is an old bird in his late 40s. 

14 hours ago, Guest CB mouth said:

First. The Bear Recep is the Supervisor. Secondly, you probably haven't seen the few cute and youngs showing the sissy true color at the smoking zone. Third. Rimming means you were licking the ass of an Indian. I don't understand what do you mean by "with a condom" - does that mean you wrap your head with a condom ? Fourth. A sucker with a Vietnamese-face. Are you trying to sell KB that the patrons are of different nationals ? I don't buy the idea that the Vietnamese got signature face.

Your next visit. When you hear symphony of moaning. Try to stay a while outside that room. When the door is opened, I bet you won't see two Latinos. Neither nor you will see two hunks. 

Finally, there is one tall lean fit top who visits KB very often. He is a regular from Ann Siang Hill and Fort Road in the early 90s. If you open the wrapper and grab a slim dick. Bingo. He is an old bird in his late 40s. 

True.  Unless he tells you or talk to you in Vietnamese,  they just look like any Chinese Asian or even Thai or Korean.  

Just curious, does the tall lean fit guy wear Glasses?   If he is really in his late 40s, then he really maintains his look well.

These bloody old men in KB are from TMC. Super ugly and yet very thick skinned. You will see some of them deh gong extend both hands in darkness try to touch you by accident. They have very poor personal hygiene and come with a disgusting smell either from the armpit or the breath. Some of them even invade Cruise Club. 

Guest Kanina
1 hour ago, Guest CBCB said:

These bloody old men in KB are from TMC. Super ugly and yet very thick skinned. You will see some of them deh gong extend both hands in darkness try to touch you by accident. They have very poor personal hygiene and come with a disgusting smell either from the armpit or the breath. Some of them even invade Cruise Club. 

These old mens are just like you so cheap skate , all flung to KB Becos it is cheap entry and can slut there till the next morning.  Serve you right cheapo !!! You want cheap entry dun KPKM here. 

On 7 October 2016 at 10:27 PM, Guest Kanina said:

These old mens are just like you so cheap skate , all flung to KB Becos it is cheap entry and can slut there till the next morning.  Serve you right cheapo !!! You want cheap entry dun KPKM here. 

Wow this one sounds exactly like one of the notorious ah gongs. Their mentality is traceable. If you enter a sauna, it means you are free for them to touch. Don't ever push their saltish trotters away. 

1 hour ago, Guest Leanfit said:

I see, thanks. That is quite different from my experience overseas, where there is a crowd till late, even after 10pm.

Indeed.  Cultural differences are to be expected.   In certain countries the crowd starts to gather only after 10 pm.   Over here, by 10 pm, most people would have left for home.

Guest Hot Swimmer
1 hour ago, Guest Olala said:

Twin Hunks TOPs @ keybox. 2PM, As they came in , eyes were droopling....got into cabin , few times with few guys.

One with birthmark.....they let about 630pm today.

Who are them? Did you get fucked by one of them?

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.