Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Last night, I decided to go to Keybox to had some fun. It was my first time experiencing nude sauna despite of my "not so young" age. :mellow:

I purchase the one time entrance fee for 22SGD as I'm not sure whether I'll be going there in the future or not.

Not so many people used the gym and jacuzzi as most of the crowd went to the dark maze room (with no towel policy).

In the end I spent 2hrs+ after having 3 good times, the last one (group of 4 ppl) was a bit ruined as the guy behind keep on pushing his finger into my asshole and he was not treating my dick gently enough.

Overall, it was a good experience for me and next time I might consider going to other sauna place and give my review.

Guest CB Mouth

The regulars in this establishment are too old if you prefer young guns. Surprisingly there are a few young and fresh faces. Normally they are not into anal. And you will find them in the dark maze or the wet sauna. They crossed their hands on their chest, let you such them dry. These young dicks are super hard. Ejaculation is expected at least after 45 minutes of intensive servicing. They do not care if the sucker is one of the old and ugly ones. I am amazed to see this rather odd phenomenon. 

Date 23/10/2016 / Sunday  / 5pm

Queues to enter spa, with more than 15-20 patrons in waiting for empty lockers.  Its amazing to see keybox success strategy with regular cleanlinese and

removal of problematic staff. Staff were seen busy replacing condoms, lubs, paper towels and cleaning the rooms, upon exits of patrons.

patrons waited patiently for the rooms to be cleaned after each use.

This indeed is a very POSITIVE FEEDBACK...The management show acknowledge these new staff hardwork, versus the before past lazy staff and also poor attitudes.

New Counter staffs were very polite and assuring to waiting customers, and apologetically smiling to all the waiting patrons.

Also see many tourists on the waiting queue, with a few holding A4 Clipper boards, in the registration.

Such improvements you cannot see in competitors premises especially Cruise Club. , whereby AMDK AND SPG ATTITUDES exists, differentiating AMDK , SPGS , and local patrons.

One feedback, the TV in the gym are should be removed, simply a white elephant, no one is watch all those lousy channel 8 shows, total turn off.

Thank you Keybox for responding to past feedback.

I trust your staff will be rewarded and motivated with this feedback. Please compliment and offer them some benefits, as your business have been brisk because of their improved

customer service, and spa cleaning upkeeping

Guest Ah Piak
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 8:29 PM, Guest CB Mouth said:

The regulars in this establishment are too old if you prefer young guns. Surprisingly there are a few young and fresh faces. Normally they are not into anal. And you will find them in the dark maze or the wet sauna. They crossed their hands on their chest, let you such them dry. These young dicks are super hard. Ejaculation is expected at least after 45 minutes of intensive servicing. They do not care if the sucker is one of the old and ugly ones. I am amazed to see this rather odd phenomenon. 

Today "CB Mouth" must be very tired so many eager cocks queeing to be served in steam room and maze.

Guest Sanwennuan
11 minutes ago, playhardindian said:

How much would it cost for a 25 yrs person in this sauna. I new to Singapore and never been to a gay sauna before. 

If you looks good, the cost is your virginity.

otherwise, you can spend time slapping mosquitoes.

Guest Asspower
On 16/10/2016 at 11:01 AM, XKY said:

Not so many people used the gym and jacuzzi as most of the crowd went to the dark maze room (with no towel policy).

In the end I spent 2hrs+ after having 3 good times, the last one (group of 4 ppl) was a bit ruined as the guy behind keep on pushing his finger into my asshole and he was not treating my dick gently enough.

Next time, squeeze his finger real tight with your ass muscle and then, do a sudden twist of your hip to the side. This will break his finger in your ass. 

Guest Neh Neh
4 hours ago, cutejack said:

if the finger stuck inside his ass how?rush to a&e sgh a&e at the opppsite side is it?hahaha

What this style calling? 神龙摆尾 (dragon twist tail) ^^ lol

Don't be vase standing . Follow the theme on that day , no phones inside the dark room. Douche yourself properly if you bottom . There will be rejection. Embrace it unless you are fucking sexy and attractive, then you will be the one to choose . Bathe yourself clean and rinse your breath proper (provided). Express your interest if you like . Go wild if you both click . 

12 hours ago, Guest Sanwennuan said:

If you looks good, the cost is your virginity.

otherwise, you can spend time slapping mosquitoes.

So am this is me will I be slapping mosquitoes. I don't waste money if Iam properly not getting any return.

IMG_20160902_173857.jpg

Guest CB Mouth

I am quite picky. Went there today saw all the dirty old men, felt so turned off and thought it would be an empty trip. Then one handsome tall guy appeared and I followed him to the dark maze. My 6th sense told me he wants to be sucked. True enough. He stood there like a living God and let everyone fondle him. I was so satisfied as I monopolized his thick and super hard 7 inch. 

32 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

I am quite picky. Went there today saw all the dirty old men, felt so turned off and thought it would be an empty trip. Then one handsome tall guy appeared and I followed him to the dark maze. My 6th sense told me he wants to be sucked. True enough. He stood there like a living God and let everyone fondle him. I was so satisfied as I monopolized his thick and super hard 7 inch. 

As you monopolized his precious jewel, did you make him cum?

Some comments r real funny n silly, it reflects on the writer's lack of research n knowledge, n very lacking in mental maturity complaining about mature men touching them, if they dun like it, stay in a bright spot, dun go into dark areas, reject politely, walk away or dun go, lots of options, no need to put on bitxhy attutude right? U know who I m talking about,

Finally, I'm brave enough to try the sauna. went inside, served with a kind staff and become a member, since its my first time and I went alone makes me quite shy and uncomfortable, but I tried to calm myself and explore around since I already paid for that haha.

I wonder a lot at first, looping around the maze like a mouse. Got a touch here and there ahaha its quite an exciting moment for me, but I'm still shy to touch other people when I walk around. and got fun with one muscular guy, I think lady luck is on my side today haha.
I'll definitely come back for another round :) 

Guest Ah Piak
1 hour ago, Mavis5995 said:

Finally, I'm brave enough to try the sauna. went inside, served with a kind staff and become a member, since its my first time and I went alone makes me quite shy and uncomfortable, but I tried to calm myself and explore around since I already paid for that haha.

I wonder a lot at first, looping around the maze like a mouse. Got a touch here and there ahaha its quite an exciting moment for me, but I'm still shy to touch other people when I walk around. and got fun with one muscular guy, I think lady luck is on my side today haha.
I'll definitely come back for another round :) 

"Went inside, served with a kind staff and become a member"

OMG what did you do to that kind staff? You ate him? And then you became a member. LOL :o

9 minutes ago, Guest Ah Piak said:

"Went inside, served with a kind staff and become a member"

OMG what did you do to that kind staff? You ate him? And then you became a member. LOL :o

hahah oops i write it wrongly. i was served by the kind staff, who explain all the details to me about the sauna :D 

Guest Fit guest

He's probably fugly looking that's why need to hide in the dark maze to suck the tall handsome guy.

Why not stand under the bright light at the entrance if you think you are gorgeous looking ?

I don't need to go into the dark maze as I'm confident of my looks and fit body , neither do I discriminate mature guys just like what guest Hi says ..don't need to go there with such high crass attitude .

this is probably one of the best facilities in sg I.e. proper Jacuzzi (though difficult to switch on), dry and wet sauna. but the shower area should have a direct access over to the jacuzzi.

Maze as usual.. but the second floor was small and super dark... 

But something is still missing as compared to oversea...

yes the shower area wall should hack and link to the pool. Upstair should turn into roundabout sofa with disco lighting for chill up if possible on holiday have free alcholic fruit punch  customer is willing  to pay extra 5dollor for that similiar like one of the sauna at pagoda st.It was a success turn out for 20 dollar  flat whole day with free flow of alcholic drink and ppl mingle at one of the tv rm that turn into a disco cum chill up place.

57 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

yes the shower area wall should hack and link to the pool. Upstair should turn into roundabout sofa with disco lighting for chill up if possible on holiday have free alcholic fruit punch  customer is willing  to pay extra 5dollor for that similiar like one of the sauna at pagoda st.It was a success turn out for 20 dollar  flat whole day with free flow of alcholic drink and ppl mingle at one of the tv rm that turn into a disco cum chill up place.

How to go to e 2nd floor

Take the TV room out & convert it to a sling for BDSM and pool party room to rent out for after hours private orgy parties. Seriously, I've yet to see a sling in the sauna here. 

Guest CB Mouth

For those educated illiterate perhaps I can help them to comprehend. It was positive review. (1) In spite of the existence of dirty old men, you will find a few handsome and young men in this establishment. (2) It is a strange phenomenon to see the handsome and young men in the dark maze and wet sauna. 

My look is irrelevant here. Read. I followed a tall handsome guy to the dark maze. It means the route was from a bright zone to dark zone.

If you do not belong to the dirty old men category. If. And by logic, a normal patron, a not-so-bad-looking gay usually will filter and eliminate these ugly grandpas as possible sex partner for a transient sexual experience. Why are you so upset with the naked truth ? Obviously you are one of these dirty old men. If you are one of them, please stop your nuisance and don't harass the patrons when you are rejected. 

As the Chinese proverb says. Fifty steps dont laugh at one hundred steps. If you were so confident of your physical appearance and you think you must declare to everyone that you always stand at the bright zone. Please raise your head. The management had placed dark films on the spotlights at the maze. You should be standing outside ION Orchard, half naked with a towel. Charm, I am sure. Your prince will come to you. No need to go to sauna. 

Lastly, I am just a slut with CB mouth. The tall handsome man shot his hot cum in my CB ass. Raw. I guess he enjoyed my slutty blowjob. Yes. We went to a room and we had sex with light on. And yes. The light was dim.  However, for a sauna regular patron, our eyes are as sharp as eagle. 

On 16/10/2016 at 8:29 PM, Guest CB Mouth said:

If only u use less of your CB MOUTH n more of your brain, u would know y, ppl sometimes throw terms very loosely, how do ppl define old n ugly, they r not your type but some ppl dun mind, right?u mean u r suana police to dictate who should play with whom?is brad Pitt old n ugly?is tom cruise old n ugly?

Y r u surprised, not everyone can cruise the one they want, even young guys r rejected by other young guys hence they just do it like animals in the field,they may have an appointment soon,they need to leave soon hence they just settle, surely it's easy to understand,most ppl in suana go thru motions like how animals do it regardless what background they come from

Guest Handsome Fit guest

Wilson Kim agree with you .

no point talking sense to this cb mouth .

We don't discriminate anyway , we don't have to go there  with that high crass attitude..after all unless kb has regulations and rules that only the fit handsome good looking young ones can come here.

His opinion and crass comments only speaks and  reflects much about his character . He can be the slut for all he wants and do raw ..not our problem too when he contracts stds or worst Hiv.

I always believe in Karma , especially in this circle ! Wait till he grows old and fugly and out of shape one day .

Guest Hot Swimmer
13 hours ago, keisuke13 said:

How to go to e 2nd floor

The entrance to 2nd floor is outside keybox. i think right hand side has a stairway to go up :)

Dont go up there it is a boring place. Nothing fun at 2nd floor.

On 10/27/2016 at 9:07 AM, Guest guest said:

Haha. perhaps the wall should be frosted glass. 

14 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

The entrance to 2nd floor is outside keybox. i think right hand side has a stairway to go up :)

Dont go up there it is a boring place. Nothing fun at 2nd floor.

Nola... entry from the computer area door... turn left and hit to the end will hit the staircase up. 

Guest CB Mouth

First we have caught a dirty old man here, not very happy that people crucified him. Secondly as a CB Mouth I had sucked a few Top Grade muscular young guys on 2nd floor. Sucked dry. Third I just want to tell these dirty old men, I had been fucked ferociously by a well-maintained mature top with 7 inch jewel. Raw. If you are old, out of shape and so to speak, ugly, stop acting as if you are a queen marching the maze with a throne, harassing the patrons like an incorrigible faggot. Chapter closed.

Guest CB Mouth

"Y r u surprised, not everyone can cruise the one they want, even young guys r rejected by other young guys hence they just do it like animals in the field" 

Of course, we know you are an animal as you love Tampines Eco Park. Physiologically and psychologically. If only you know the difference. If. Still. I am in a state of shock as I am not an animal.  

Guest First timer
11 minutes ago, Guest passerby said:

Shout out to the cute guy who's dick couldn't get hard.  Lol ! Take your time dearie

Any younger dude wants to bring me in? 

Guest CB Mouth

Y r u surprised, not everyone can cruise the one they want, even young guys r rejected by other young guys hence they just do it like animals in the field. 

Of course we know you are having sex like are an animal as you love to go to Eco Park. Psychologically and physiologically. If. You know the difference. I am not an animal. Beggars can't be choosers. I choose and pick. 

I have been to this sauna a few times. Nice facilities but some patrons there are what we term as "cock-blockers".  With all due respect, they don't manage to attract anyone; hence decide to become nuisance to others, by grouping with another 2 or 3 like-minded, like-"attractive" guys there. And then they stand in corridors commenting and jeering loudly discouraging others there from meeting up. This behaviour is utterly disgraceful and smacks of lack of self-respect and respect for others. Please have some decency and don't become a laughing stock. Not everyone will be as "bold and outgoing" (euphemism for boorish and uncouth in this particular context) but they too deserve to enjoy the place peacefully without feeling intimidated.

Guest CB Mouth
On 30 October 2016 at 4:47 PM, Guest Jim said:

Not everyone will be as "bold and outgoing" (euphemism for boorish and uncouth in this particular context) but they too deserve to enjoy the place peacefully without feeling intimidated.

Why beat around the bush ?! Let me speak the truth for you. This bloody group is the black skinned faggots that Keybox should ban them from entering. They love to sit at the bench at the locker area. Remove those couches. They are sitting there to look at your cock when you are changing. Dick Crazy. If you don't know who they are, just go to the xia sui event at Hong Lim Park where the faggots wear pink letting everyone label gays as Bold & Loud. 

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:29 AM, Guest Anon said:

Shall we ? I'm 22,188,79 nsf

u r not allowed to explicitly seek help in main forum

erm, black ones? even though I m not a dick-peeper or dick goer, I m sure saunas are really built for bird-viewing, isn't it??
However , I do agree that KB made it too bright for proper viewing

20 hours ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

Why beat around the bush ?! Let me speak the truth for you. This bloody group is the black skinned faggots that Keybox should ban them from entering. They love to sit at the bench at the locker area. Remove those couches. They are sitting there to look at your cock when you are changing. Dick Crazy. If you don't know who they are, just go to the xia sui event at Hong Lim Park where the faggots wear pink letting everyone label gays as Bold & Loud. 

Guest @Cruise CLUB Indians হ্যাঁ
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:55 PM, Girlyformanly said:

Many Indians frequent the place?

Yes, meet at Cruise Club , if you are in for Indians...we have posted on Bangrala/ Indians forum on Cruise Club happening for Indians and Indians worshippers.

হ্যাঁ, ক্রুজ ক্লাবে দেখা, যদি আপনি ভারতীয়দের জন্য রয়েছে ... আমরা ক্রুজ ক্লাব Bangrala / ইন্ডিয়ানস ফোরাম ভারতীয়রা ভারতীয়দের উপাসকদের জন্য ঘটছে পোস্ট আছে

آهن ھندستان جي لاء ۾ ... اسين Bangrala / ھندستان فورم تي بحري ڪلب تي ھندستان ۽ ھندستان جي عبادت لاء اچڻ جي ڳالهه ڪئي آهي

हाँ, क्रूज क्लब में मिलते हैं, अगर आप भारतीयों के लिए कर रहे हैं ... हम क्रूज क्लब पर Bangrala / भारतीयों मंच भारतीयों और भारतीयों भक्तों के लिए हो रहा है पर पोस्ट किया है

Guest CB Mouth
13 hours ago, Guest @Cruise CLUB Indians হ্যাঁ said:

Yes, meet at Cruise Club , if you are in for Indians...we have posted on Bangrala/ Indians forum on Cruise Club happening for Indians and Indians worshippers.

Take care of your armpit before you enter any sauna establishment. 

Guest Field Review 05Nov 2016

@ 4.15 pm,  05 Nov 2016

Queues started at reception counter, overflowing to the street pathway, showing signs of business flourishes in Keybox.

Patrons are allowed on 1 in 1 out... This is amazing and awesome...Keybox !!! Congratulations.

Thanks to your staff, being so polite and courtesy to all the patiently waiting patrons.

Looks like today the action is not in the maze but in the steam room in the afternoon. Most were very liberal and in nude in the steam room. Quite a number have thick cock which are nice to stroke. Those who have stroked, suck me in the steam room, hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I do. 

Edited by yiswim

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.