Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Normal gay
17 minutes ago, Guest King kong palms said:

Same here. Almost wacked him. He was lucky he walked away fast. 

R u referring the same guh like me harass by him, feedback to counter staff but apologise smile that a regular customer..cant help much.

So i left to go other sauna.

saw him working at airport whole my biz trip.

Guest Balding curly hair guy?
26 minutes ago, Guest Normal gay said:

R u referring the same guh like me harass by him, feedback to counter staff but apologise smile that a regular customer..cant help much.

The balding guy with curly hair? Gosh! Tell me about it. The next time he tries to act like a thug and if the management ignores my complaint, i’m dialing for the police. 

1 hour ago, Guest Balding curly hair guy? said:

The balding guy with curly hair? Gosh! Tell me about it. The next time he tries to act like a thug and if the management ignores my complaint, i’m dialing for the police. 

nope, i dun think is the same guy we referring to...

not balding guy with curly hair but wear rimless spect - abt 1.6x slim skinny, abit of teochew english with abeng trait...act like atas. 

5 hours ago, Guest Normal gay said:

Which terminal ? 

Don't read and response to guests' post

8 hours ago, Guest Normal gay said:

I'm tall, decent shape, white, not ugly, with a good sized tool. That said, and as a minority in this part of the world I frequently get pestered by such types. Some don't understand gestures or other subtle signs, not even stating out loud that I'm not interested. It's a nuisance but luckily, only the 1%. It happens in any sauna, any city, and this is not unique to KB. in fact the other 99% of customers are not like that and enough reason for me to come back.

16 hours ago, Guest Balding curly hair guy? said:

Gosh! Tell me about it. The next time he tries to act like a thug and if the management ignores my complaint, i’m dialing for the police. 

It's good that you guys don't find it worth to whack him.

But complain and point him out to the management, YES.

And threatening to call the police if they don't take action can help big time.

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, starlioned said:

Dude, u need to rethink carefully on what you believe the spf can or will do for u in sg... Calling the spf when it's not an emergency or reporting a crime in progress will result in you being advised or more serious penalties. Furthermore, you might be banned from the respective sauna for bypassing them. 

Lastly, the spf is not keen to interfere with aj matters typically, unless an offence is in progress. 

Points well taken.  But I didn't wrote that I would call the police, but that I would THREATEN to do it, or at least to file a report if they disregard the actions of a molester, attacker.

I know that you speak about SG and I live in the US.  Here, an assault is a criminal offence, and it does not need to leave you bloody. To report it is perfectly legal.  It helps of course if one has the support of other witnesses, so this is something to consider in the case we are talking about.  Also, reporting an assault is not necessarily an emergency, unless it is represented as such. 

Guest Masculine btm

Those who are molested is because they are perceived to be weak.

I've seen those chikopeks eyeing me and stalking me. But they never dare to touch me. One glare from me and they retreat. Because if they dare to try, one hard grip from my hand on their wolf hands and they'll be crying pain.

Guest Guest fit
10 hours ago, starlioned said:

Its funny how u can be derogatory about others... Your purpose to the sauna is the same as theirs, is it not? To a younger guy than yourself, you will be no less a 'chicopek' than them? You will get old really soon as well. 

You have the option to dodge or tell them off without resorting to getting physical. Do know that in a physical confrontational scenario, even if you do lodge a case; you are equally at fault for getting physical, I believe the legal term is a brawl/tussle.

By all means exercise what you believe is appropriate and hope for the best. 

Well said. 

Guest Stalked by Chuckie

Dodge him? Actually some creepy guys like the curly haired monster like to stalk and corner guys in the dark room by walking very fast; when you avoid him he'll immediately make a detour to block your new path on a circular forked road. And then when you rolled your eyes at him he'll make the special effort to walk right up to you at the bright area to give you a straight up threatening and menacing glare, and then continue stalking you. How to dodge shamelessly persistent people who also behaved like a psychopathic gangster like him?

8 hours ago, Guest Stalked by Chuckie said:

Dodge him? Actually some creepy guys like the curly haired monster like to stalk and corner guys in the dark room by walking very fast; when you avoid him he'll immediately make a detour to block your new path on a circular forked road. And then when you rolled your eyes at him he'll make the special effort to walk right up to you at the bright area to give you a straight up threatening and menacing glare, and then continue stalking you. 

How to dodge shamelessly persistent people who also behaved like a psychopathic gangster like him?

To answer your question .... do not shower for a few days and then lift up your armpit to him.  He sure will run away.

Guest Masculine btm
9 hours ago, Guest Stalked by Chuckie said:

Dodge him? Actually some creepy guys like the curly haired monster like to stalk and corner guys in the dark room by walking very fast; when you avoid him he'll immediately make a detour to block your new path on a circular forked road. And then when you rolled your eyes at him he'll make the special effort to walk right up to you at the bright area to give you a straight up threatening and menacing glare, and then continue stalking you. How to dodge shamelessly persistent people who also behaved like a psychopathic gangster like him?

Are you making up stories or are you even half a man? He glares at you, you glare back. Why are you so sissy? He purposely block you, you say, "excuse me" and bump him aside. 

Such a small matter and you only know how to whine and cry here. Grow some balls and stand up to him like a man. No wonder gays are so easily bullied in school. No wonder people think that gays are soft and sissies. No wonder there are so few decent confident tops around.

Guest Snigger
2 hours ago, Guest Masculine btm said:

Are you making up stories or are you even half a man? He glares at you, you glare back. Why are you so sissy? He purposely block you, you say, "excuse me" and bump him aside. 

Such a small matter and you only know how to whine and cry here. Grow some balls and stand up to him like a man. No wonder gays are so easily bullied in school. No wonder people think that gays are soft and sissies. No wonder there are so few decent confident tops around.

So says the masculine bottom. I wonder how manly you actually are. Maybe you only know how to bitch others online, so much for your “masculinity”. Admit it, you are just a bitchy bottom, neither are you masculine nor manly at all. :yuk:

1 hour ago, Guest Snigger said:

So says the masculine bottom. I wonder how manly you actually are. Maybe you only know how to bitch others online, so much for your “masculinity”. Admit it, you are just a bitchy bottom, neither are you masculine nor manly at all. :yuk:

Masculine bottom aka Muscle Mary.  

Can we just ban this hag

Some bitches just can't let go

On 1/18/2018 at 4:31 PM, starlioned said:

Haha. The reality of how the law is interpreted n enforced in Sg is vastly different from the states. It is in theory similar assault is a criminal offence, but does not mean the police or the justice dept aka agc will prosecute. Oftentimes, violence, unless resulting in grievous hurt or with a weapon with the potential of causing such, too often such cases are downplayed and conveniently ignored. 

The victim has to undertake personal legal counsel to sue for damages at his own time n cost, which deters most from even bothering to. 

The problem is dissimilar to other countries where the law enforcement and justices are too often suspect of overzealousness. 

Guest Snigger
19 hours ago, Guest Joseph said:

Masculine bottom aka Muscle Mary.  

But some, in fact many bottoms are really masculine. This one is just deluded in thinking she is masculine. Muahahaha

On 24/01/2018 at 5:13 PM, btmslut said:

Had an excellent time there earlier, after lunch. It started a little slow, was fucked by 2 uncles at different times. Nothing fantastic, they came quite fast. Then i noticed this cute boyish guy following me. I went to a room and we immediately started kissing. He was so good at kissing.... then while kissing i reached down and touched his cock and he moaned something... in japanese! Jackpot!!! 

I knelt down to suck him and hahahahaha in my mind i actually thought it would be pixelated lololol

His cock wasnt very thick but it was really long. And when he entered me, he was inexperienced i suppose. Once the head was in he rammed it in me, that hurt but once i held on to him to calm him down and he got his rhythm, he was hitting all the right spots. We were in a little tight package with my arms around his neck and my feet crossed over his waist and... kissing non stop.

He came and removed the condom and i helped him wipe his cock down. I could help kissing him again and... his cock hardened. I took him in my mouth for round 2 thinking it would be a long blowjob since he just came. But suprise suprise... he came again in less than 3 mins. 

And after it was done he did something sweet. We laid on the mattress and kissed. I actually feel glowing even though i didnt cum myself...

The pixelated part is so funny!!! 

I think everything is subjective as Justice has pointed it out too whether which sauna is truly good, I think it depends on your needs

younger bois may also wish to play w matured ones at 10men or Shogun
their pricing are all similar +/-$2 of cos some event days are more expensive for 10men, pls ref to their thread
Be a member and the pricing will be better (if u  r a tourist, do u think u can be a member?)
Hope this help

On ‎20‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, superman888 said:

Anyone can share your experience for Ten Man, Cruise and Keybox. Which one you prefer. Confuse the rate/price. What is the different btw B-Man ($10) and single visit member (S22)??. Must be a member only can visit? Can a non-member visit just for time spending and enjoy only?

2 minutes ago, Meeth Foru said:

Yes I am. And kind of very curious if I should be trying it or not. Hows the crowd on mondays ?

shd be quiet to me unless it is after office hour peak period (slightly better)

I recently visited Wed's undies nite (sometimes it can be quite popular when it is this theme) due to sg's recent raining spells
it was rather poorly-attended but ie due to the rain
late nite time was even quieter, sadly (as I rarely visit KB)

the good thing about Kb and Shogun is u can go out for meals and then return again! Love this point! (those who asked for comparison, shd really jot it down)
the same thin  uncle w some muscles here and there was in KBox again that nite, but but I think he is a top (from the way he lie down), nothing wrong w wearing a pair of undies (instead of covering it up w a boring thick towel) to enhance your "pack"down there
I felt his is so small even at flaccid, not sure how to ....
and his tiny undies is so tight , but to me it really didn't enhance his pecker down there
He cont'd resting there to attract cock-lovers
but it was indeed not a busy nite to start w

Oh ya  , another abt to bald guy(u already know his age), w q balanced body (looks not too bad, if u don't mind) , doesn't want anyone to touch, yet go around pressing his dick onto several men who r sleeping on the bed, so as to train and toughened up his dick or is that a fetish? I will never let a pair of feet (stepping and walking around the sauna) to touch mine
I m not sure did any good suckers help to bathe/wash up his dick using their good tongue, omg

but since the day u asked that qn - it is like mths ago, have u visited any?

Nothing is better than taking actions, after took action then come back to this forum to share

Not spending time for answers here first for empty talk, k?

every wed and fri

Kbox has underwear nite

May I know who used their own undies (used since the whole day from work or from elsewhere)

I do expect Patrons bring in a fresh pair instead for fun, goodness
I pity those who suck and suck (or even fondle) the tools from a day-long pair of undies

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

every wed and fri

Kbox has underwear nite

May I know who used their own undies (used since the whole day from work or from elsewhere)

I pity those who suck and suck (or even fondle) the tools from a day-long pair of undies

Some people have fetish for such underwear ... 

2 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Some people have fetish for such underwear ... 

I have too, I felt HIGH when I see a normal guy(I don't ask for muscles, gd looks, Sg next top model etc and etc)w an undies on (not the overly squeezy and scantily type, but normal type)

but I hope it is a fresh pair
I don't even dare to smell NOW, cos I suspect no1 bothered cos I have asked some random persons before

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , I immed shoot those who didn't, how heavy is it to bring along a mini plastic bag and then place an extra innerwear inside?

goodness  , males tend to fart (more than females) and it smells
- I can never guarantee what I eat

as a fetish for undies, I luv but I don't dare to do more (no matter how I like it) I shared here that the wonderful guy(grey haired) who played w me, he suddenly wore my undies over his face!

ie still ok, mine is a fresh pair (even though it is late nite)
glad that he is not like some rough guy who wanna sleep w me by trying to tear it off , goodness, they think I buy imitations?!?!!!!!}
there is a way to play Undies fetish/nite !!!

worst if it is an uncut and some guys are so ok to allow multiple to keep sucking him over and over again w/o washing his dick

and those hidden in the corners been sucking non-stop without rinsing mouth
after that, since it is underwear nite (my all time fav) , he will put on his undies and carry on his voyage to look for more suckers again, the germs from diff mouths on his dick is then again incubating at the  undies and I noticed many licked my undies (as though they are hungering for icream in a full packaging)
I cannot imagine if that pair has been worn since the morning travelling to work

I went to keybox recently with a friend who invited me. At first I thought it was some karaoke lounge but my friend explained to me. I'm 18 and it was my first time there so I just needed to pay a registration free of $10 as it was a free entry to my age group or something? Anyways, when I stepped into the entrance, I was taken away by the darkness of the place. After registering I entered and was amused to see how everyone was either wearing towels or briefs. I followed my friend whom brought me to the lockers whom started undressing which came a shock to me as I didn't know I was meant to undress. I followed and started to undress too till I noticed this guy who was standing beside my locker smiling and staring at me. I didn't think much of it, I just thought he wanted to get to his locker and that I was blocking his way. So I closed my locker door slightly and gave him way. However, he didn't move and so I asked him if he wanted to get to his locker. He replied no and stood there while continuing to smile and stare at me. I honestly thought he was suffering from a mental illness as I've never met someone like him before but over time he started to creep me out. My friend told me that he was heading to the toilet first. As I was quite creeped out, I quickly undressed myself till my briefs and tried to chase my friend. I saw from afar that my friend entered a cubicle. I didn't know what to do so I just stood infront of the cubicle my friend was in. The creepy guy then followed me and stood beside me. He started touching my abdomen and all the way till my briefs and touched my dick. I felt really uncomfortable and I pushed his hand away while taking a few steps back till my back hits a wall which was behind me. He just laughed and stared at me. At that moment I was scared for my life cause I don't know what to do as this is a new place for me and my friend is in the cubicle and I've never felt so alone and helpless. The creepy guy then asked if my friend in the cubicle is my boyfriend. I replied yes hoping he would back off but instead he persisted by asking if he can join us. I just ignored and walked quickly and entered a cubicle which a guy just came out from it. I locked the door behind me and waited for a few minutes to pass hoping he would be gone by the time I came out but to no avail he was there when I came out and so was my friend. The creepy guy walked towards me, rubbed my back and tried talking to me. I just ignored him and walked briskly following my friend. Then he walked infront of me and touched my friend's back. My friend pushed his hands away and walked away. The creepy guy followed us to this dark room with smaller rooms in it? Me and my friend went into one of those small rooms and locked the door.

I've never felt so violated and traumatized before and no one should have to ever feel this way. Can I know if I can complain to Keybox Management? Is this a normal thing that goes on inside Keybox?

Guest not hiding
16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

every wed and fri

Kbox has underwear nite

man! You're posting so much everywhere here at bw. I think most guys would shower before they proceed to the darker zones... Anyway do you think the boys loitering at all the other cruising (toilets, parks, malls) spaces come with neat n cleanly washed underwear???

34 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

man! You're posting so much everywhere here at bw. I think most guys would shower before they proceed to the darker zones... Anyway do you think the boys loitering at all the other cruising (toilets, parks, malls) spaces come with neat n cleanly washed underwear???

who doesn't know everyone will shower? and then kept having different pp  to suck on the

the issue is  I specifically mentioned it is UNDERWEAR nite on wed and Fri!
What is the point of shower and then u don the same underwear u wear since 7am when  u leave for work from home

What is wrong w create awareness?
Dear
If u  wish to apply for the role of moderator, this is not a place for u to show your potential

7 hours ago, Guest Dylan said:

I went to keybox recently with a friend who invited me. At first I thought it was some karaoke lounge but my friend explained to me. I'm 18 and it was my first time there so I just needed to pay a registration free of $10 as it was a free entry to my age group or something? Anyways, when I stepped into the entrance, I was taken away by the darkness of the place. After registering I entered and was amused to see how everyone was either wearing towels or briefs. I followed my friend whom brought me to the lockers whom started undressing which came a shock to me as I didn't know I was meant to undress.

I've never felt so violated and traumatized before and no one should have to ever feel this way. Can I know if I can complain to Keybox Management? Is this a normal thing that goes on inside Keybox?

not very violated at all,  just move away
Period.

not as traumatised  as I read that u didn't know one has to undress, if not should one visit a sauna/spa in business attire?

look at some other cultures/ctries that will help u

34 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

not very violated at all,  just move away
Period.

not as traumatised  as I read that u didn't know one has to undress, if not should one visit a sauna/spa in business attire?

look at some other cultures/ctries that will help u

The boy's first time to sauna. His friend didn't clearly explain to him what to expect and do, I guess.. :D

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.