Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It was packed ???  You must have went to the wrong saunas !!!. It's like a ghost town.  I went between 7 to 8pm.. it already like a ghost liao. 

You seriously need to go to that special place.. you will be surprised it could fit that much of people.

On ‎22‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:54 PM, Guest said:

Many of those rotten quality regular from Shogun have migrated here. Very traumatising

Yah, when I was there last weekend, I saw one stocky guy using force on a young guy in a dark corner.  It took a long time before he can struggle free.  It must be very traumatising for him. 

Just now, Guest said:

Yah, when I was there last weekend, I saw one stocky guy using force on a young guy in a dark corner.  It took a long time before he can struggle free.  It must be very traumatising for him. 

The episode you saw is example of a good reason young gays should practice a martial art like Aikido:  not only is this practice good for the body,  but can be bad for anyone who wants to abuse or attack the body.

3 hours ago, nogun said:

Anyone who saw people use force please help stop them don't just watch the guy. become his victim thanks. The old predators are well experience and know how to pin them down, they done this more than once because no one stop them they will do it to other young guys,so please stop them if anyone see them do this  .

I agree w nogun, there was once I helped a sissy released from the clutches of a stronger guy too

3 hours ago, lostjake said:

Is this place ok for enter on Weekdays?  How is the people inside? young or anyone between 20-30 ?  Anyone please let me know planning to visit next month. 

Hi there! Don;t worry, it's okay to enter during Weekdays. It can get quiet during opening hours till say around 5. Majority of the crowd ranges from 30-40+ years old though i would say there are those in the 20-30s whom you may find your type. If you are looking for hunks, you might consider somewhere else but that does not mean there aren't any. They are a rare sight.

1 hour ago, TheMalayGuy said:

Hi there! Don;t worry, it's okay to enter during Weekdays. It can get quiet during opening hours till say around 5. Majority of the crowd ranges from 30-40+ years old though i would say there are those in the 20-30s whom you may find your type. If you are looking for hunks, you might consider somewhere else but that does not mean there aren't any. They are a rare sight.

Thanks a lot. I once went to penmen and .... i went home without doing anything.

I'm sorry to throw a shade at someone here... but i can't stand this shameless self-promotion. Readers here can notice that all this "reviews" and "comments" about the good customer service in KB are written by the same sad person. Just observe the style of writing, the vocabulary used and the weird  Chinese-accented expression... it irks me so much that this sad person hijacks the forum here to pretty much talk and praise himself in third-person. Don't think we are that stupid to fall for it. This "bubbly" staff who is new, who talks with an accent, who gives timely reminder about safe sex, keeps smiling, oh his initial is D and we just learn that he's single. Yada yada...

Don't you think it's so sad that you have to promote yourself like this here and have no one really echo your sentiments. Have some self-respect for yourself and stop doing that. To clarify, i do think the customer service in KB is pretty good, but come on, don't blatantly self promotion. Painting your own feathers doesn't turn a turkey into a peacock. I have a good idea of who you really are (yes, this guy has an registered account here), so just stop. Because if you don't, I will expose you.

On 18 March 2016 at 10:36 PM, Guest said:

Been a while since I visited KB. I had been inflicted with STD from KB, so I advise especially young members of the community to be firm for condom use. Not a hater of KB. I like KB. Even if I am treated, the feeling is different. 

Please let us know the detailed description of this Top with STD. I met a super powerful Top two weeks ago and he rimmed me then fucked me with a condom non-stop for 30 minutes, after changing all sort positions on Kamasutra. Because we got so high and carried away, he pulled out his condom and fucked me raw, slapping me and calling me bitch. The raw session was another 15 minutes and he ejaculated inside. Now I am so worried that I might kana the STD too. 

On 27/03/2016 at 7:19 PM, Guest said:

Please let us know the detailed description of this Top with STD. I met a super powerful Top two weeks ago and he rimmed me then fucked me with a condom non-stop for 30 minutes, after changing all sort positions on Kamasutra. Because we got so high and carried away, he pulled out his condom and fucked me raw, slapping me and calling me bitch. The raw session was another 15 minutes and he ejaculated inside. Now I am so worried that I might kana the STD too. 

Get tested dude, and practise safe sex always. 

On 3/27/2016 at 7:19 PM, Guest said:

Is he very muscular and likes to parade himself around?

On 3/24/2016 at 5:36 AM, Guest said:

I'm sorry to throw a shade at someone here... but i can't stand this shameless self-promotion. Readers here can notice that all this "reviews" and "comments" about the good customer service in KB are written by the same sad person. Just observe the style of writing, the vocabulary used and the weird  Chinese-accented expression... it irks me so much that this sad person hijacks the forum here to pretty much talk and praise himself in third-person. Don't think we are that stupid to fall for it. This "bubbly" staff who is new, who talks with an accent, who gives timely reminder about safe sex, keeps smiling, oh his initial is D and we just learn that he's single. Yada yada...

Don't you think it's so sad that you have to promote yourself like this here and have no one really echo your sentiments. Have some self-respect for yourself and stop doing that. To clarify, i do think the customer service in KB is pretty good, but come on, don't blatantly self promotion. Painting your own feathers doesn't turn a turkey into a peacock. I have a good idea of who you really are (yes, this guy has an registered account here), so just stop. Because if you don't, I will expose you.

Pardon my English here as English is not my first language and I am not born in here.

All I can say is, you must be very free to go and analyse people's style of writing, and you must have hated the guy so much. He stole your man? He cheated your feelings? 

I had been to KB for many times and had not experience good wild times like some had said. I may had seen the "bubbly" staff you mention but I don know. All the workers in KB are young and cute that is certain. They are helpful too. But the guest said these things are very hurting. He is just showing off his English, and blame people for their poor use of Chinese. Why do you need to criticise others staff? Are you jealous of them? Dear guest, I think your comments are baseless, and its even shameful of you to have sign off your name as Guest. Don't you think you're pitiful when you try to discredit someone's point and it has nothing to do with you. As PLU, we should be more forgiving and open, but you are so petty-minded, scold staff, and disgrace yourself here. If you are so free, go to KB find someone and unload your stress. 

And I am not echoing your sentiments. I just think you are super rude and childish. Stop it. Because if you don't, the moderator won't allow people like you who likes to impersonate as guest to continue to comment.  

On 3/23/2016 at 11:51 PM, nogun said:

Anyone who saw people use force please help stop them don't just watch the guy. become his victim thanks. The old predators are well experience and know how to pin them down, they done this more than once because no one stop them they will do it to other young guys,so please stop them if anyone see them do this  .

I agree. We shouldn't force others things that they don want to do. 

22 minutes ago, iamnotashame said:

Pardon my English here as English is not my first language and I am not born in here.

All I can say is, you must be very free to go and analyse people's style of writing, and you must have hated the guy so much. He stole your man? He cheated your feelings? 

I had been to KB for many times and had not experience good wild times like some had said. I may had seen the "bubbly" staff you mention but I don know. All the workers in KB are young and cute that is certain. They are helpful too. But the guest said these things are very hurting. He is just showing off his English, and blame people for their poor use of Chinese. Why do you need to criticise others staff? Are you jealous of them? Dear guest, I think your comments are baseless, and its even shameful of you to have sign off your name as Guest. Don't you think you're pitiful when you try to discredit someone's point and it has nothing to do with you. As PLU, we should be more forgiving and open, but you are so petty-minded, scold staff, and disgrace yourself here. If you are so free, go to KB find someone and unload your stress. 

And I am not echoing your sentiments. I just think you are super rude and childish. Stop it. Because if you don't, the moderator won't allow people like you who likes to impersonate as guest to continue to 

Go get a life. Be a gentlemen who respects others. 

On 3/23/2016 at 3:05 AM, lovehandle said:

I agree w nogun, there was once I helped a sissy released from the clutches of a stronger guy too

i have personally been a victim of personal assault in KB.

i was charged by a plump middle-aged foreigner. he raged toward me & carried me into a room against my will then pinned me down. he was able to do so because firstly, he naturally possess more mass than i do whereas i am 1.65m & is more of a muscular lean body type. secondly and more disappointingly, the rest of the patrons in the maze has turned a blind eye when they see me struggling as the attacker forcefully carried me into a room.

the right side of my neck was badly hurt because he pressed his elbow against it the entire time. i was also punched & bitten on my chest as i struggled to break free. i managed to do so after about what seemed to be 5 mins of wrestling, at this point, a feral man who was not able to think coherently.

i was disappointed to learn that instead of taking action against the man who committed this senseless act of violence against me, even after showing the bite mark on my chest, the staff whom i reported the incident to gave the perpetrator a warning. he wouldn't want another complain from anyone else about the attacker, and allowed for him to continue to patronize the sauna. he was allowed to do so on the grounds that the staff himself wasn't there to bear witness what had occurred. i challenged that the perpetrator post a threat to the rest of the men in the sauna but his unreasonable reply still stands.

shame on the management and particularly the staff for not being able to protect the safety of it's regular patron like myself, and many others. how many complains does it take before the management would revoke the membership & throw someone who could potentially commit rape? i suppose the crime has to be committed or that a member of the staff has to be present to witness it because preventive methods to safeguard the safety of patrons does not exist in the sauna.

i have since not returned to KB

Edited by laffalittle
typo

1 hour ago, iamnotashame said:

And I am not echoing your sentiments. I just think you are super rude and childish. Stop it. Because if you don't, the moderator won't allow people like you who likes to impersonate as guest to continue to comment.  

Well said @iamnotashame

It doesn't matter whether how good your English is,

43 minutes ago, laffalittle said:

i have personally been a victim of personal assault in KB.

i was charged by a plump middle-aged foreigner. he raged toward me & carried me into a room against my will then pinned me down. he was able to do so because firstly, he naturally possess more mass than i do whereas i am 1.65m & is more of a muscular lean body type. secondly and more disappointingly, the rest of the patrons in the maze has turned a blind eye when they see me struggling as the attacker forcefully carried me into a room.

the right side of my neck was badly hurt because he pressed his elbow against it the entire time. i was also punched & bitten on my chest as i struggled to break free. i managed to do so after about what seemed to be 5 mins of wrestling, at this point, a feral man who was not able to think coherently.

i was disappointed to learn that instead of taking action against the man who committed this senseless act of violence against me, even after showing the bite mark on my chest, the staff whom i reported the incident to gave the perpetrator a warning. he wouldn't want another complain from anyone else about the attacker, and allowed for him to continue to patronize the sauna. he was allowed to do so on the grounds that the staff himself wasn't there to bear witness what had occurred. i challenged that the perpetrator post a threat to the rest of the men in the sauna but his unreasonable reply still stands.

shame on the management and particularly the staff for not being able to protect the safety of it's regular patron like myself, and many others. how many complains does it take before the management would revoke the membership & throw someone who could potentially commit rape? i suppose the crime has to be committed or that a member of the staff has to be present to witness it because preventive methods to safeguard the safety of patrons does not exist in the sauna.

i have since not returned to KB

i am pure top. i never do this kind of stupid thing. these thing all shouldn't happen in the sauna. to the rapist NO MEANS NO! you are disgrace for PLU community. how you feel if other people captive you on that way. if you like, confess to the person straightly that you want to make love with him. if he dont want, leave him in his own way. the person that like to rape other guy without his liking NOT A REAL MAN AT ALL. the guy who walk away respectably even he been rejected by other guy, he is the REAL MAN!

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

1 hour ago, iamnotashame said:

well said and nobody is superstar. very high respect for you mr @iamnotashame. to the Guest that commented: if your English is good it doesn't mean you are always right!

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

On 24/03/2016 at 5:36 AM, Guest said:

What a obnoxious person who thinks he's the exposer here. Stop flaunting your command of English, and belittle other online users' who are weaker. What a shame to have a person like you here, who snudged at others at the expense at insulting others.

Self-promotion for what? Will there be pay rise for them? Or a possible lover's search? Or promote establishment? WTH + WTF stop behaving like a cry baby and kao bei kao bu here. Think before you write.

We need this platform to feedback on keybox's facilities, services and other matters. It is not for you scum to insult others. Instead of providing good feedback, you resort to such means to discredit others, and chose "wee wee" hour (5.36am) to write your post, needless to say the credibility and intent of your message, ermm... is malicious.

I am echoing @iamnotashame @twdpenang and some others who supported be it the guy or the establishment. I have an advise for you, speak responsibly. 

Good command of English doesnt mean you are right. FOAH.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

What a obnoxious person who thinks he's the exposer here. Stop flaunting your command of English, and belittle other online users' who are weaker. What a shame to have a person like you here, who snudged at others at the expense at insulting others.

Self-promotion for what? Will there be pay rise for them? Or a possible lover's search? Or promote establishment? WTH + WTF stop behaving like a cry baby and kao bei kao bu here. Think before you write.

We need this platform to feedback on keybox's facilities, services and other matters. It is not for you scum to insult others. Instead of providing good feedback, you resort to such means to discredit others, and chose "wee wee" hour (5.36am) to write your post, needless to say the credibility and intent of your message, ermm... is malicious.

I am echoing @iamnotashame @twdpenang and some others who supported be it the guy or the establishment. I have an advise for you, speak responsibly. 

Good command of English doesnt mean you are right. FOAH.

Exercise your rights to speak on public forum with responsibility. Well said mr guest. To the other guest who commented negative remarks targetted specifically at one person, you are insensible.

I love to visit Keybox sauna probably because I dont have the model bods, and cosy environment. Just that some times they have put up notices to notify customers their facilities were under maintenance. Its a spoilsport to enter the place knowing jacuzzi or whatever is down. Nevertheless, your effort in providing good service is still commendable.

I can never understand that it can be possible to rape someone in a public sauna with so many other patrons around. 

Just a firm push and a shout out, "I'll call the police!" is enough to stop even the most daring troublemaker.

I've been to Keybox so many times and never seen such things happening before. Someone did try to hug me in the dark but it's so easy to challenge his strength and push him away. Or unless you're half hearted in pushing him that he thought you're playing hard to get so he play harder.

It did happened to me before where I knew who hugged me at the dark bedroom upstairs and I put up token resistance when I checked he already put on a condom. We were already eyeing each other at the tv room just now and he followed me up. He forced me to bend over at the big bedside and fucked me loudly. Then someone commented," waaa so rough like kena raped like that." Then he smacked my backside very loudly but actually it's not even painful. I'm sure many here heard that before.

So if you mean it, shout out loud, "I'll call the police" and everyone will know you meant it.

On 28/03/2016 at 0:17 AM, iamnotashame said:

HAHAHA, I'm slightly amused. Again, my post isn't about the bad english or language shaming. I'm merely describing the consistent writing style. Shame that you think that this is about language.

Obviously I know that person in question. He talks and writes exactly like this. He thinks he speaks with an accent but really it just sounds contrived. Likes to refer to himself in third person all the time. Thinks he has a nice smile but all you can see is bad teeth. And yes, he knows i'm talking about him which is why he changed his profile pic, i guess in case people recognize him at KB. I could reveal more personal details but that won't be nice. Just trying to stop his spate of self-promotion cuz... eww makes me wanna puke everytime I see another self-congratulatory message pop up in this thread.

and to iamnotashame, blah blah blah yes so shameful of me to sign off my name as guest or impersonate as guest (how to impersonate basically a generic title?) Much more honorable to sign off with a virtual avatar right? Esp. one created a few days ago, specifically to reply to my post. Wow, how credible. Posting as guest is a function of convenience designed by the forum itself. Don't think there's anything wrong with that. But u... on the other hand, yes iamnotashame, ur views aren't more credible or accountable just because u have a newly registered account. In fact, quite shady u went to specially make an account to reply at length... But wait... it can't be that same person again can it? No one is that crazy right...? :P

On 1/30/2016 at 8:09 PM, Guest Frank said:
3 hours ago, Guest said:

HAHAHA, I'm slightly amused. Again, my post isn't about the bad english or language shaming. I'm merely describing the consistent writing style. Shame that you think that this is about language.

Obviously I know that person in question. He talks and writes exactly like this. He thinks he speaks with an accent but really it just sounds contrived. Likes to refer to himself in third person all the time. Thinks he has a nice smile but all you can see is bad teeth. And yes, he knows i'm talking about him which is why he changed his profile pic, i guess in case people recognize him at KB. I could reveal more personal details but that won't be nice. Just trying to stop his spate of self-promotion cuz... eww makes me wanna puke everytime I see another self-congratulatory message pop up in this thread.

and to iamnotashame, blah blah blah yes so shameful of me to sign off my name as guest or impersonate as guest (how to impersonate basically a generic title?) Much more honorable to sign off with a virtual avatar right? Esp. one created a few days ago, specifically to reply to my post. Wow, how credible. Posting as guest is a function of convenience designed by the forum itself. Don't think there's anything wrong with that. But u... on the other hand, yes iamnotashame, ur views aren't more credible or accountable just because u have a newly registered account. In fact, quite shady u went to specially make an account to reply at length... But wait... it can't be that same person again can it? No one is that crazy right...? 

U must be more shameful than iamnotashame for confirming you are just one obnoxious mammal on planet pluto. Bye

Guest Regular

I wonder if anyone who went Keybox yesterday (Friday), spotted Roy Ngerng in the maze. He was so shy.

On a side note, yesterday was very happening night with so many hot guys between 6-10pm. I dnt usually do 3 sessions a night.

The short indian guy in his swim trunks was so cute, but pity that he is shy when he is inside the dark maze behind.

On ‎29‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:11 AM, nogun said:

The guy who  tried rape people I wonder is that same guy who force  me Into room? He look  old with  ugly gorrilla cave man face got belly ,no fit body ,taller than 165cm got a bit of white hair,he  also charge at me,pin me down ,use bite tactics .. My height also 165cm too!

Hope anyone who see the guy forcing  people Into room pleae take a photo of him or stop him ,post here so we all know what he looks like.. The old guy usually hide in dark area see the guy he like then target his victim when victim is alone with no one around.. He seems to target  young slim fit guys height about 165cm .. So u guys be careful ok!

If you are young, slim and fit, safer not to stand outside the room.  In the cover of darkness, you don't even know who push you into the room.  The next thing you know is someone is on top of you on the bed.  Not only guys below 165cm, tall guys can be targeted too.

15 hours ago, Guest Regular said:

I wonder if anyone who went Keybox yesterday (Friday), spotted Roy Ngerng in the maze. He was so shy.

On a side note, yesterday was very happening night with so many hot guys between 6-10pm. I dnt usually do 3 sessions a night.

The short indian guy in his swim trunks was so cute, but pity that he is shy when he is inside the dark maze behind.

Yap saw Roy Ngern on Friday night. But rather don't give him the unnecessary marketing. He's at kb because he is a guy with needs after all. 

The crowd is so good on Friday night! I had three rounds too. Will surely visit again on Friday. 

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

just a look alike lah...not the real actor.

Yes I came in with him

Think hes a non member,  he paid single entry

Got a good tanned bod too,  but I didn't see him go into a room with anyone.  

He was just standing around,  checking out the scene I think. 

Seems like there is a lack of rooms. Why don't they convert the back portion into more rooms? 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.