Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Mon 29May23 TPY between 12pm to 1pm.

You were in the middle lane, and are one fantastic swimmer (quite sexy actually).

I then went to shower, and a few min later you came shower too in the cubicle opp me.

Our doors were open, so we naturally cruised each other, before I finally brought my barang over.

Didn't have the chance to thank and tell you I enjoyed our light-fun quickie.

Hmu if you see this, enjoyed it too and wanna know each other.

On 5/29/2023 at 2:24 PM, Ed12042 said:

Mon 29May23 TPY between 12pm to 1pm.

You were in the middle lane, and are one fantastic swimmer (quite sexy actually).

I then went to shower, and a few min later you came shower too in the cubicle opp me.

Our doors were open, so we naturally cruised each other, before I finally brought my barang over.

Didn't have the chance to thank and tell you I enjoyed our light-fun quickie.

Hmu if you see this, enjoyed it too and wanna know each other.

Edited by noobnobb
2 hours ago, Ethnic Kilt said:

Anyone at Safra Tampines pool? Quite a few hunks incl the fit muscular hunk in flowery speedos tanning at the mid pool area. 

Is he the same guy often seen in flower patterned trunks at safra tpy?

14 hours ago, Boom said:

Hey friends, do visit safra choa chu kang and share your experiences here. Nice place. 

Take the lift up to level 3, you will see the gym there is no door. 

Steamroom still under renovation as there is a notice pasted outside the steamroom, shower cubicles got 7 if I counted correctly,1 is down, layout wise seems easy to see from walking from the sink. 

5 toilet cubicles with 2 having bidet at the left and 3 at the right no bidet.

Locker area have 2 sides. Locker key is those sensor motion detection, not the typical key. Male locker entry have 2 sides,one is at the right once u walk straight from the reception another one at the bench press area.

Overall is huge for the locker and toilet.

Equipment wise really 👍. 6 power racks with 3 have adjustable bench press. 3 bench press, 2 inclined bench press,1 declined bench press. More than 10 adjustable bench press with 3/4 sets of dumbbells. 

Very impressed for this gym.

25 minutes ago, happily said:

Take the lift up to level 3, you will see the gym there is no door. 

Steamroom still under renovation as there is a notice pasted outside the steamroom, shower cubicles got 7 if I counted correctly,1 is down, layout wise seems easy to see from walking from the sink. 

5 toilet cubicles with 2 having bidet at the left and 3 at the right no bidet.

Locker area have 2 sides. Locker key is those sensor motion detection, not the typical key. Male locker entry have 2 sides,one is at the right once u walk straight from the reception another one at the bench press area.

Overall is huge for the locker and toilet.

Equipment wise really 👍. 6 power racks with 3 have adjustable bench press. 3 bench press, 2 inclined bench press,1 declined bench press. More than 10 adjustable bench press with 3/4 sets of dumbbells. 

Very impressed for this gym.

But no jacuzzi. The steam room has a huge window. 

57 minutes ago, happily said:

Yeah sad for those who wanna use jacuzzi and steamroom like what majority of the guys are doing swapping between the 2😄

Thanks for the great description of the new gym, since there is no jacuzzi, I guess I wouldn't be missing much as that has been my favourite after workout relaxation (not to mention, it is way too far for me from the East), haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

7 minutes ago, Cruisingfunnn said:

What does it mean when a guy showers with the door left ajar and exposing their full frontal body?

Don't think too much into it, just enjoy the "show" he put up for you, haha.

[it is afterall a public place, better be safe than sorry eh]

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

2 hours ago, firefight said:

Tampines SAFRA swimming pool ah?

🤭 It's either this or TPY, given the behaviour. Though I must say the former allows a better view from the bench, while the latter is probably enjoyed from the opposite cubicle. 

@Cruisingfunnn, what @myfyp2 says is true. Sometimes these guys just wanna exhibit for you to see, but they decline if you indicate anything more... 😕🤷‍♂️

For the frequent swimmers at all the Safra pools, just in case you missed this notice that they will discontinue the use of physical Safra card (from 1 July 2023), do remember to download their mobile app if you have not already done so. Cheers!

40tx9jh.jpg

4 hours ago, sphere said:

For the frequent swimmers at all the Safra pools, just in case you missed this notice that they will discontinue the use of physical Safra card (from 1 July 2023), do remember to download their mobile app if you have not already done so. Cheers!

40tx9jh.jpg

Nice bod