Male HQ

Deep Throat Till Cumm

I sometimes get very high when giving a deep throat. But never manage to cum unless jerk off at the same time.

Just curious, anyone manage to cumm while deep throating and but with no stimulation to the cock?

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

Guest sucker
I sometimes get very high when giving a deep throat. But never manage to cum unless jerk off at the same time.

Just curious, anyone manage to cumm while deep throating and but with no stimulation to the cock?

SP

I was being deep throated a few times. The best one lasted about 20 minutes continously without the guy stopping and he never cummed. I was lying faced up mouthing his cock and him faced down holding my legs like he was in a push up position. We didn't cum but it was the process we enjoyed the most and not trying to reach the destination. He told me he usually didn't cum easily because he want to control and enjoy the deep sensation inside me. But of course while he did that to me, my saliva kept drooling out of my mouth onto the floor like a leaking pipe...hehehehe

I was being deep throated a few times. The best one lasted about 20 minutes continously without the guy stopping and he never cummed. I was lying faced up mouthing his cock and him faced down holding my legs like he was in a push up position. We didn't cum but it was the process we enjoyed the most and not trying to reach the destination. He told me he usually didn't cum easily because he want to control and enjoy the deep sensation inside me. But of course while he did that to me, my saliva kept drooling out of my mouth onto the floor like a leaking pipe...hehehehe

I dun enjoy deep throat cos it always gives me problems with my jaws. There was once a guy deep throating me and he vomited his breakfast on my dick and groin. How was that for a turn-on?? :clap:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

I dun enjoy deep throat cos it always gives me problems with my jaws. There was once a guy deep throating me and he vomited his breakfast on my dick and groin. How was that for a turn-on?? :clap:

Haha. That must be quite an experience. He must have had too much for breakfast and love your cock so much;)

Guest guest

SP

Huh, you using your mouth and you can get high? Your mouth so sensitive one?

Very rare to find people can really deep throat all the way to the root of the cock. Hehe only found a few oldmen without teeth who can swallow the cock all the way. And their fingers will slowly massage my hole then when I get high they take chance and finger fxxked me. Double stimulation till I shoot a lot for them to eat. They say very poaw because male essence jin better than chicken essence. But hor I only let them when long time no go sauna to release.

any idea how to start training to deep throat?

Practice make perfect !!!!!!!!!!!

After much hard work and lots of gagging later, I now can deep throat to the base of the cock. The hardest part is training the cock to go past the uvula (the little bit of flesh hanging down from the back of the mouth). This is the thing that causes the gag reflex. After some practice, the gag reflex can be reduced to almost nothing. Now when the cock goes past the uvula, it is really shiok. I can tell the suckee loves the super deep penetration too.

Most important thing for the sucker/deep throater is to relax. And when deep throating, try to find the angle of entry that is comfortable. My favourite position is 69 with me on top. This way I my throat is almost horizontal and I can take the cock all the way in .... till my my upper jaw reaches beyond the underside curve of the cock and can press against the balls.

Maybe I should conduct a class. hmmmm

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

• 1 year later...
Guest Featheric

Let me share with you the basics in the secret art of deep throating.

For starters;

One must overcome most of the gagging reaction.

The most hygienic and also good for your health method is to practice brushing your tongue.

Clean your tongue with a tooth brush and some toothpaste every morning.

You will find that you will be able to reach deeper and deeper into your mouth till you are able to bypass the gagging reaction. I am able to touch my Uvula and insides of my throat with my index finger without gagging.

Practice makes perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm Frank, in fact, deepthroating does excited me because I like man to take charge of me, grabbing my head and he slowly insert his cock and increase the speed, it turns me on. I have been deepthroating since I were 24 years old, till date is already 14 years and apparently none of them cum in my throat, only into my mouth, and I do swallow it all.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm Frank, in fact, deepthroating does excited me because I like man to take charge of me, grabbing my head and he slowly insert his cock and increase the speed, it turns me on. I have been deepthroating since I were 24 years old, till date is already 14 years and apparently none of them cum in my throat, only into my mouth, and I do swallow it all.

Will hold your Head... and you open your mouth...wide open... I slowly insert my 7inch long and 5inch thick manhood... hold your head even more tight...and start to slowly F*** your mouth... feel your tongue... all over my manhood... and after some time...when I can hear from you... you need my cum... I will spray my cum deep inside your mouth...

All along you caress and fondle my shaved naked balls...

J

white_malesg@yahoo.com

Edited by white_malesg

• Guest locked this topic