Male HQ

Forbidden Attractions - Larry's Life Story

Larry

56 minutes ago, singalion said:

As the Moderators plenty of times recited:

If something itches his head, then he will repeat the same thing over and over like a broken record.

So funny to discuss on a Primary One story of a Chinese poem, it's like discussing the issue of Rapunzel's hair loss in Grimm's fairy tales...

It resembles to cooking beans in different variations but it wouldn't lead to any dish to eat and nurture from.

As petty as brothers can squabble, 漉菽以為汁, we can filter the words but won't receive any juice.

Has somebody attempted to usurp the rule of Emperor Larry?

Let's put the 三國時代 to rest... they are history for so long already.

The entire post above is really making no sense at all. It is understandable if someone's command of the Chinese culture is apprehensive since that topic will take years to learn. But for an angmoh to lose his command of English so suddenly like the way he did above...??  It is so obvious that he copied and pasted the entire passage from someone else whose native language wasn't English.

This forum is really so full of fakies, liars and daydreamers trying to pretend to be who they are not, isn't it? 

C. Me No Gay – Shawn
Chapter 26: The Japanese, Hate & Love

‘Start now? wows…’ Gosh, I was nervous and my face turned flushing red. Uncontrollably I turned my head & looked at Shawn.

There was no response from Shawn, and I agreed that if I were him, I would be in the same dilemma, as I was specifically pinpointed by Mr. Kato to do the presentation. Anyway, I went to my room & returned with stack of transparency & four sets of its photocopy.

As mentioned earlier, it was a fantastic coincidence, as I had detail exposure on Kanban during my third-year internship of four years engineering study. The company I was posted tasked me to do a feasibility study on its production department's ‘Kanban’ implementation.

The set of material supplied by Shawn was just-in-time, it allowed me to refresh my memory on Kanban. All works & printing were done last evening taking reference to the Shawn’ material plus a diskette I had kept on ’Kanban’ after my internship.

Frankly, I should be well prepared, as I had done the similar presentation with my lecturer & the company managers before passing out my internship, there should not have reason on the panicky.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

“Kato-san, can I start now?” with a sheepish smile I asked after passed out the copies to everyone.

“Yes Koh-san, you can start when you're ready,”

The first few minutes as I began the presentation, everything was blurry. I kept telling myself not to behave as a greenhorn, in a way enhancing the chance of getting the job from the Japanese.

Just like how most of us begin a presentation, I gave an awkward greeting, thanking both Kato & Iwasaki-son for coming.

Clearing my throat & humbly began to speak about the subject, adopting the few technique imparted from my lecturer during my internship,

1. No reading off my slides. The problem with such action effectively kills & buries even the best messages.

2. Use your own language. If you fail to capture the audience attention right of the bat, your entire presentation will flop.

3. Meeting a person's gaze establishes a personal connection. If your audience is small enough, try to make eye contact with each one at least once.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

To be continued......

Edited by Larry

On 9/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

The entire post above is really making no sense at all. It is understandable if someone's command of the Chinese culture is apprehensive since that topic will take years to learn. But for an angmoh to lose his command of English so suddenly like the way he did above...??  It is so obvious that he copied and pasted the entire passage from someone else whose native language wasn't English.

This forum is really so full of fakies, liars and daydreamers trying to pretend to be who they are not, isn't it? 

Fantastic rebuttal! Now both @singalion and @Steve5380 had finally been silenced! Well done! Good job! 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fantastic rebuttal! Now both @singalion and @Steve5380 had finally been silenced! Well done! Good job! 

Oh yes!  I have been silenced long time ago!  If you read this, it is not a real post but an imagination of your sick mind.

Er... do you have a mind?

Please Larry ignore, and keep posting your nice Chapters. :) 

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh yes!  I have been silenced long time ago!  If you read this, it is not a real post but an imagination of your sick mind.

Er... do you have a mind?

Please Larry ignore, and keep posting your nice Chapters. :) 

Yes, that's right ... this is indeed the evidence of a sick mind, that of the Dirty Old Man. If it's not sick and psychotic trying to tell others that it is not a real post but that imagined up by someone else, what is? 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, that's right ... this is indeed the evidence of a sick mind, that of the Dirty Old Man. If it's not sick and psychotic trying to tell others that it is not a real post but that imagined up by someone else, what is? 

But.. I just wanted to make you feel good thinking that you had silenced me!  But... it turns out that the reality is that you are not silencing me.  Poor Guest Guest  :( 

58 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But.. I just wanted to make you feel good thinking that you had silenced me!  But... it turns out that the reality is that you are not silencing me.  Poor Guest Guest  :( 

First, it was a post that is there, but you claim not to be there.

Then it was a post that says that it is meant to make people feel good, but then you are not making people feel good. 

Then you say that you have been silenced, and then you say you are not.

You are turning out to be exactly the type of creepy crazy old man that you should be warning your own children and grandchildren to avoid. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

This video clip of you is close to how I imagined you to be. :) 

But this conversation is turning so stupid, that I have decided to stay silent.

And yet there you are... Going on and on and on and on like some broken record player. So much for staying silent. 

By the way, I think that creepy old man in the picture does hail from Texas USA. So it is more likely for him to be you, the Dirty Old Man from Texas, instead of him being some Asian guest. 

Guest Me no ordinary Guest
6 minutes ago, Larry said:

Dear ardent fans,

I am making a response relating to the current nuisance in the next thread: An Open Letter.
Regards,

Not again.  Just drag your story to the membership room. All problem solved.  I feel you and hated guests too. 

10 hours ago, Larry said:

Dear ardent fans,

I am making a response relating to the current nuisance in the next thread: An Open Letter.
Regards,

Wa lao eh! Please lah ... Don't switch threads here and there like that la! KNN!

You talked about your first "maiden post" there in the other thread. Who cares about your own maiden post there? I thought it should matter more as to what you became later, right? It's almost like how you were born to be a guy, and now you want to dress up like a girl. But yet, you want people to focus on your "maiden" post, and ignore all the things you wrote later?? One principle for one situation, and the opposition principle in another situation? If this is not hypocrisy, what is?? 

It's so funny to talk about your 50-cents-to-$1000 bet. You think your $1000 so dua liap meh? 🖕  Anyone who wants to take up that bet, please feel free to do so, but it won't be me. And it's even funnier for you to bring other people like Guest Hazily Instructor to the forefront for the game of finger-pointing. Looks like you can really betray your allies who took the same side as you at the drop of a pin hor? So much for " 本是同根生,相煎何太急" lor! You "good" ..... you really "gooooood"...  😑 👍👍 So whatever "class" you think you belong as a (double)cross(dress)ing bitch like this, I don't think anyone want to belong there!  🤢 🤮

And also, using your own words, if you deemed that Members’ Lounge is a form of discrimination on you, just too bad for your narrow minded-ness. You should know the purpose of such a Members' Lounge & be appreciative; it is for people such like you enjoy posting all kinds of safety post.

And now, for the final punchline with your "I will not care if the thread get lock-up or not, similarly for another thread Forbidden Attraction too" : 

AIYOH .. remember how your "Open Letter" started? It started because a Mod deleted your post one by one at your own bequest. And after he really started doing that, you went into kaopeh kaobu mode, cry father and cry mother, begging everyone and anyone to "help". And you, the 狐狸妖精 , finally even got the Moderators into some in-fighting and you "won" by getting one Moderator to override the other Moderator's decision. And after you won, you even went ahead to rub salt into old wounds and start up the thread "An Open Letter". That was how it all started.

And now, again, you want to say "I will not care if the thread get lock-up or not, similarly for another thread Forbidden Attraction too."  OK lor ... lock this thread up lah! If you don't care and I don't care, so let's just see who really cares if this thread gets locked up this time. 

And don't say it is not YOU who asked for it this time.

Locking up or not Larry's threads is not a priority either way. 

But what should be a priority is to get rid of this pesky insect Guest Guest who flies around BW and leaves his poop in multiple threads.  We know that this is not possible,  so the second best thing is to become immune to him and throw his poop back at him.  This is not difficult, because in his mental state he is so vulnerable.  All it takes is some typing practice and some disk space on the BW server.  And the satisfaction is the one that comes when one knows that one is fighting evil.

51 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But what should be a priority is to get rid of this pesky insect Guest Guest who flies around BW and leaves his poop in multiple threads.  We know that this is not possible,  so the second best thing is to become immune to him and throw his poop back at him.  This is not difficult, because in his mental state he is so vulnerable.  All it takes is some typing practice and some disk space on the BW server.  And the satisfaction is the one that comes when one knows that one is fighting evil.

Whether locking up a thread is a priority or not is not even relevant at all. But since he/she asked for it, it might as well be done for the sake of housekeeping. Like what he/she has said, "I will not care if the thread get lock-up or not, similarly for another thread Forbidden Attraction too."

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

However, due to increased workload in recent years, the evening time has become little. I got frustrated frequently on spending little time on the story writing, not to mention keeping time for the forum. The release periods were delayed from one week went up to one or even two months. I feel bad causing such delay, disappointing my ardent readers. In fact, I am thinking to abort the story all this while.

Locking up the threads in particularly on Forbidden Attraction will do me a great favor,  providing me an escape route to discontinue writing as per above reason which I had expressed explicitly previously.

Yeah, there would be a tinge of sadness, in particular on the time that has been invested since 2009.

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Locking up the threads in particularly on Forbidden Attraction will do me a great favor,  providing me an escape route to discontinue writing as per above reason which I had expressed explicitly previously.

Yeah, there would be a tinge of sadness, in particular on the time that has been invested since 2009.

I know how hard it is to break up from a conversation one is passionate about.  Have you contacted a moderator to lock up this your own thread?  I don't see why he would not do it. 

Hopefully BW continues for many decades.  Your thread has been your achievement, and you may like to come back to it to read your earlier thoughts, possibly with nostalgia. You could even download the thread to your personal computer if this is possible.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:46 PM, Larry said:

Anywhere, any places not excluding this forum, this is a vicious world, the straights look down on gays, and the gays look down on us, the cross-dressers & transsexuals.

Me & my fellow sisters are so use to this, 'ah qua', 'bapok' etc. etc., so what? No big deal.

本是同根生,相煎何太急?We are born of the selfsame root, Why should you torment me so much?

Best Regards,

You are really the lowest of the low and the scum of all scums. 

For you as a crossdresser, you should be the one trying to assimilate into this forum. But instead of trying to win friends, you went around trying to divide the community and call other people "donkeys" in another thread??? 

In the past, I sort of sympatheize you, and i thought you were deserving of my pity. But now, the more I read of your discriminatory posts towards others like the one below, the more I think you should be the one to be divided out of the community. And to think you were the first to claim " 本是同根生,相煎何太急" above. 

15 hours ago, Larry said:

Just like an idiotic donkey was quick to claim his belong to PLU or LGBT community, simply because of his participation in a gay forum. See, even a donkey tried to claim to be on a same root (同根).

So, yah, since you like so much division, you and your "sisters" deserved to be labelled as ah-gua and ba-pok and chao gu-niang . So using your own words above, just like an idiotic "ah-gua and ba-pok and chao gu-niang" crossdresser was quick to claim his belong to PLU or LGBT community, simply because of his participation in a gay forum. See, even a "ah-gua and ba-pok and chao gu-niang" crossdresser tried to claim to be on a same root (同根) as the rest of the LGBTQ community. 

You don't belong here. You have gotten way over your head just because you managed to get a moderator to fight in your favor last time. And now, you think you are the queen of this forum to go play division politics here in the community. They should change the saying from 世上最毒妇人心 to 世上最毒人妖心。

Guest 红灯站街女有话说
On 9/19/2020 at 11:31 PM, Larry said:

However, due to increased workload in recent years, the evening time has become little. I got frustrated frequently on spending little time on the story writing, not to mention keeping time for the forum. The release periods were delayed from one week went up to one or even two months. I feel bad causing such delay, disappointing my ardent readers. In fact, I am thinking to abort the story all this while.

Aiya!!!  You Xiao Ding Dong.  What difference does it make whether you write or not write regularly.  Not that everyone is imposing it on you, nor any advertiser is insisting that you should write something before paying BW forum a fee.  

Everyone started a story topic, at different point in time, as a mean to distress or pour wounds from their heart.  The objective is pure and informal. Grammatical accuracy is not necessary,  Singlish are welcomed, and dirty laundry are free to air and then throw in raw sex for that extra power.   Write with no expectation whatsoever and stop counting the number of readers.  This is a free forum,  not a netflix where you need to pay a subscription to continue writing.  This is an opened window, expect some praises and blames to fly in. What comes in will goes out, if you stop trying to chase after them.   That is what my mamasan told me.

Aiyo yo!!!! Also, your free or busy  personal life does not concern the moderators at all.  Every topic will eventually be locked, or die away after years of prolonged dormancy. You need not have to worry about whether it is locked or unlocked.  Unless, you are certain that your story has ended, with beautiful sunset and live happily thereafter, with whoever and forevermore. Then remember to mention "THE END" , as clean cut,  to spare bringing up any forseeable grievances, against anyone here, for reason of eventually locking up the thread.  Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.