Male HQ

Forbidden Attractions - Larry's Life Story

Larry

A. My First Love - Kong
Chapter 8: Jennifer met Kong, Kong met Jennifer

"Kong, I have a long weekend; you don’t have to pick me up tomorrow morning.” I initiated the conversation on the evening journey.

“Okay.”

“Do you have any program tomorrow (Saturday) night?”

“Well, as usual tennis game in the late afternoon, then follow by drinking session with the tennis kakis. Why? Are you asking me out? In that case I will skip the tennis game.”

“Just meet for coffee in the evening, plain simple, is it okay with you?”

“Surely, it is my honour. Where do you want to meet?”

“The café next to Tay Buan Guan Supermarket, 8 pm. Oh, yeah, almost forgotten, there is another guest coming.”

“What, another guest? I thought is only two of us?”

“No. I invited my long time lady friend too.”

“Why? Match mates me with your lady friend?”

“Just meet, okay, for one time sake. Will you?”

"Before you say further, the answer is no!" Kong replied in what I considered was a stern voice.

"What do you mean by saying no?" I asked in an irritated voice. "Give yourself a chance, give me a chance & give everybody a chance."

“Give you a chance? What’s chance? I will walk away when you find your love one; that promise still stands. Did I exert pressure over you to accept me, do I? So why doing this, shoving me to another person?” At the red light junction, he sat backwards, looking straight with 2 hands on the steering wheel.

“You sure you will never fall for another boy-girl relationship? If you are so determine, you shall have no fear, right? Why so anti-social?”

“I……”

“I promise you I will not do anything funny, just be yourself. If you do feel uncomfortable, you can walk away, okay, no hard feeling.”

“No, I will not do this to embarrass you….”

“So? Are you coming or not?”

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

“As gentleman, please be earlier than us, okay. I’ll come with her together.”

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

As I opened the car door & about to step out of the car, Kong asked, “Larry, since you have your long weekend, can we meet up after your dinner?”

“Can’t, I have things to do.”

“Like that…. Okay loh. No program this evening so feel boring.”

“Aiya, watch TV or sleep early la. Be a good boy, okay.” Ouch, unknowingly, the term “good boy” was used.

“Okay loh, mommy.”

“Hey, I am not mommy.”

“But I am your good boy, right?”

“Ya la. Ya la, good boy, so petty.” I paused for continuation, “And yes, by the way her name is Jennifer, remember it, okay.”

“Jennifer…, hmm… Nice name.”

“Nice or not that’s not important, make sure you turn up & be early. Don’t disappoint me, okay?”

After dinner, without taking shower, I changed into polo-T & short & cycled to Parkway Parade. Yeah, last minute shopping, it was already 8 pm, I got to hurry before most shops closed at around 930 pm.

Standing at centre of the mall & on a flurry of alarm, I scanned haphazardly on mannequins at the displayed windows from basement & up to the top floor, I just could not find the piece desired. Desperately, I went back down to the basement one more time, please, please, please, time was running out, I must stayed focus & kept myself cool.

Bull’s-eye, the frantic search stopped at a small boutique which tucked in one blind corner, that right, a pink half length full sleeve floral with China collar.

I was sweating all over & I felt that my head was cracking too. God damn bloody migraine! Oh no, I needed 2 pills of Panadol Extra as soon as possible.

Since young, duress stress by all forms of frenetic activity would cause migraine & was now happened at the wrong moment. I bit the bullet & walked in, I had to finish the job before the shop closed.

“Sir, may I help you?” A young sales girl came over & asked.

“How much it cost?” I pointed to the piece on display.

“Is about …(forgotten). Are you buying it as a gift?”

“Ya, is for my girl friend’s birthday gift.” Frequently used as it flew conveniently.

“You know her size?”

“She can use my t-shirt & is about the same height.” Another frequently used answer.

She looked at me & said, “A small size of 5 or so, it will be better for her to come for fitting.”

“No, I can’t. It is a gift & I need it by tomorrow.”

“Tell you what, so long as the label is not removed. Bring with the receipt, your girl friend can get an exchange within 3 days from today.”

I was pleased with her service & bought a pair of clip ear-ring to match the piece.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The night out did not end at Parkway Parade, withstanding the onslaught of migraine, I cycled to Katong Jackie Bowl (defunct, location is now Ocean Park Condominium, East Coast Road), a thirty minutes journey to & fro as to retrieve my haversack from the locker.

I needed to collect it this evening, as it carried essential stuff required for tomorrow event. If to collect it tomorrow, I would run short of time as the bowling alley opened its door after 12 noon.

I was lucky, upon reaching home, lights were all off, anyhow it was late in the evening, dad, mom & younger sister already went to bed. Sneakily into my room as I hided the haversack & shopping bag under the bed.

With a can of Coke, I swallowed down 2 Panadol Extra. Till this day, I always believe that taking the gassy drink same time with any tablets will help to dissolve the pill faster & bring rapid medical result; somehow mom would insist me to take with plain water whenever she was around.

I took a quick shower without wetting my hairs & retired to bed quickly, anticipating a long day tomorrow, I needed to have enough sleep.

“Larry, we are going to the shop, don’t over slept & remember to eat your breakfast.” Mom came to my room & spoke loudly.

“Okay mom, so long winded.” It was six thirty in the morning; I was wide awake but pretend to sleep, until I was sure dad, mom & younger sister were out of the house.

Out from the bed, I pulled out the haversack & shopping bag hided under it.

“I haven't done this for so long.” That right, 3 months had lapsed since the last time in the army camp when my pink night gown spotted by Kong during his impromptu spot check resulted the exodus of this stuff back to Jackie Bowl.

Out of the shopping bag, I ran my fingers over the pink half length piece full sleeve floral with Chinese collar, “I hope it fits me.”

With the door locked & window blinds closed, I stood up & shimmied out of my t-shirt & short leaving only the underwear, eagerly & expectantly finally slipped into the piece & zipped up. Standing in front of the full length mirror, turning around, I smiled with a sign of relief; clinging to the curves of my body, it was extremely beautiful, skillfully done with the exquisite China buttons at the side slits.

The pink dress was removed, folded & packed carefully back to the shopping bag. Proceeding unzipped the haversack & laid all contents on the bed, I tossed amongst them looking for stuff go along well with the pink dress as the collection were rather limited.

The results were white shoes with 2” stiletto heels leaving the black one behind, lacy black panty & bra with padding, new pair of skin toned stockings, straight fringe China doll’ hair wig leaving the shoulder length one behind & lastly the one & only black handbag carrying basic cosmetics, costume jewellery together with clipped ear-rings bought last night, bottle of polish remover, bale of cotton & a pair of lady-frame spectacles.

“It's good to know I've finally been given the perfect opportunity to do this.” I packed the rest of items not required back to the haversack & set aside under the bed.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

So all stuff needed were put into a huge shopping bag, in addition to the small one which contained the pink dress.

I checked the clock & found that it was already ten thirty. Ouch! Time flew, I better moved fast as it had taken three over hours doing these fitting & selection.

I went into the bathroom & stood under the hand shower, I had myself suds up. I was blessed with smooth femme features, baby face as Aunty Lily had say with no sign of a beard, moustache & sideburns. Anyway by going through the motion, I took a razor & shaved my legs & armpits.

From there I moved to the mom’ bedroom, opening up her dressing table & searched for the bottle of red nail polish. Sitting in front of my desk, I had my nails done; giving a shiny tint to the finger-nails & toe-nails even though they were short.

Using the hair dryer, I blew dry the varnish. Aw… I felt burning heat on my last finger as the dryer stayed stationary over too long. Certain that the finger-nails were dried thoroughly, I took a heavy breakfast (lunch in actual fact) as the clock shown one thirty. The meal was heavy as there would be no food nor drink for the next six over hours.

It was exhilarating, & I hadn't even left the house yet. “But today, I'm going to do something especially daring.” I quickly put on my polo-t, jean, with a baseball cap & sport shoes before silently slipping out the metal gate & into the sunny afternoon carrying the two shopping bags.

I strayed away from the usual paths I'd walk, not wanting to get meet any familiar faces as my finger-nails were done in red.

At the road junction, I took a taxi heading towards the beauty salon at Katong Shopping Centre as per plan. The appointment time was three in the afternoon.

Although this was not my first trip, somehow my heart was in my throat as I walked up to the beauty salon. This was one Saturday afternoon that was going to be decidedly different.

“Good afternoon.” I stood at the door shyly. The plan was simple; I called the lady boss Nancy up on Friday yesterday morning after obtaining the approval of long weekend from my superior.

“Hello, may I talk to Nancy?” calling out from my office with her business card in sight.

“Yes, you are?”

“Oh, I came to your shop about two & a half years ago; I know is a bit too long for you to remember.”

“I still don’t get you.”

“Remember there was this young chap who came here & did a makeover by you? Remember I wore a black mini skirt? Can you remember?” I spoke desperately as I worried that she would take this as a prank call & discontinue the communication.

“Oh, yes, yes, I can remember, you were so shy during the makeover.”

“I need a favour from you again this time. I have a fancy dress party tomorrow night; can you help me up again?”

“Tomorrow…. why so last minute?”

“I am sorry, can you help please?”

“Okay… let see….” she paused as I waited desperately, please, please said yes, “Okay, there is a last minute cancellation, and can you come at three o’clock afternoon?”

“Sure. Sure. Sure. Thanks a lot.”

“So I see you tomorrow at three, okay.”

“Thanks.”

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“A… hi, you are right on time. Come, come to the room.” Lady boss Nancy spoke as she led me towards the treatment room.

"The fancy dress party is at eight this evening, do you think three hours is sufficient? I need to leave the shop by six." I deliberately used fancy dress party to conceal my cross dress fetish.

"Please sit down." she said as I settled down in an armchair fronting the vanity table, “Okay, please show me the dress you bring along.”

I handed her the smaller shopping bag. She un-wrapped the plastic cover & brought out the pink dress. She hung the dress on a clothes-hanger, for several minutes, she paced around me, biting her lower lip & murmured softly, "hmm… pink dress." as she ran her fingers through my hairs lifting up the fringe a couple of times.

“You bring your wig?”

“Yes.” I spoke while taking out the wig from the huge shopping bag.

She took over the wig & placed it on top of a mannequin, “The wig is rather messy, also it will look better with some wave & large curls to it.”

“Like that, so how?”

“Well, there is a hair salon next door.”

“Will it be costly?”

“No lah, just about ten bucks, is it alright with you?” she said as I nodded my head feverishly, so long as the cost was not much excessive, I would agree.

"I am bringing the wig over to the hair salon; meanwhile, to save time gets change now.” she left & closed the door.

I got change quickly, putting on the set of black panties & bra with padding, skinned toned stockings, and the pink dress was a perfect fit, lastly the white shoes with stiletto heels.

As I whirled around the room examining myself on the mirror, Nancy opened the door slightly, “Are you ready?” mentally unprepared, I almost fell off my heels.

“Ar…, I need five more minutes.” I spoke as busily fold & packed my male clothing, cap & sport shoes all onto the huge shopping bag. When these were done, I sat at the armchair, consciously keeping my knees together. I looked around the treatment room & saw the reflection of my legs in the side wall mirror.

“Young man, I am coming in now, okay.” I sighed with relief when Nancy came in.

My hairs were combed up-back & keeping in place by a hair-net which used to enclose the wig that I brought along.

“Your eyebrows need some tidy up.”

“Just trim a bit, okay?”

“Don’t worry, now close your eyes & leave the work to the professional.”

There was a momentarily silence as she worked on me up close & personal with her noticeable sound of breathing, “Take a look.” Nancy handed me a hand-carried mirror, up to this point; I hadn't had much chance to see what had been done to my eyebrows.

“Gosh, so thin….” Wows, close to fifty percent of the brows were plucked & trimmed in an arch shape, what could I said, just accepted the fact, I sighed softly.

Next, she did my makeup in light tones, carefully applied some mascara, purple eye shadow, strokes of blusher & light pink lipstick etc & etc, meanwhile the door was opened enter her assistant bringing in the wig.

She finished putting up the wig with ample used of hairpins, making a final inspection fluffing the wig with a hair dryer. After that she left the treatment room allowing me time to tidy up the rest.

With the lady-frame spectacle, I took a good look at myself in the mirror, pleased to see that everything fit so nicely. I put on the clip-on earrings that purchased last night & added bracelets onto my right wrist & ankle.

Dropping in my wallet & house keys to the pre-stuff black handbag, with the huge shopping bag, I stepped out of the treatment room. Being a girl was definitely a lot more work.

At the cash register, “Nancy, is it okay?” I was all dolled up, I thought I looked rather pretty, but somehow I asked for her opinion.

She motioned for me to stand in front of the mirror, “Stand straight & no hunchback.” she paused, “And ya, smile a little, alright.”

“Yes.” I replied with a light smile.

“That’s better. I think the black handbag you are carrying now doesn’t match.”

“But this is my one & only bag….”

“Wait for me, maybe I can get you something.” she walked into the other treatment room & came back with a flora white cosmetic bag, "Here, use this. Also, I lend you this pearl necklace that would go just perfect with your outfit."

"I will return the bag & necklace tomorrow. Thanks for the wonderful job, I really appreciate it." I replied softly as she helped to put up the necklace.

“Not at all, your features are delicate, I just emphasized them. Young girl, now go & enjoy the evening.” Oh my, my, young girl, I loved it.

"And now, I'm ready to face the world." I told my reflection with a smile.

Till this day, Nancy is one of my regular beauticians besides Ginger, a post-ops sister who worked for MAC Cosmetics as its creative beautician.

I was impressed with Nancy skill & customer service; of course it came with a fair bit of price. Strangely, I never trust my own makeup though I went through the course.

I believe she know about my cross dress fetish but she never ask.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

Guest just another guest

show time! can't wait to read the next chapter most likely about his meeting up as Jennifer with kong.

Agree, he son of the gun, hell a damn good writer keepig me i suspense.

A. My First Love - Kong

It was six thirty in the evening, an one & a half hours before the scheduled time, sufficient for me to pay a trip to the bowling alley & then to the appointment I had made with Kong . So I took a cab to Katong Jackie Bowl as to deposit the huge shopping bag which carried mainly my male clothing & other items.

Although it was self service & interaction with the counter staff was not required as all locker holders came with their own keys & locks, somehow I used the side entrance bypassing the front counter, it reflected my psychological instability & I was not mentally ready to face the real world.

That right, Nancy the beautician could claim that I looked genuine, she ought to make that claim as she was the one did my makeover, I thought. But what were about the rest? Would I failed miserably & “pucha lobang”?

After dropping the stuff onto the locker, again I took a cab heading towards East Coast Road Tay Buan Guan Supermarket. Oh, how horrible! Three taxi trips within a day….

Inside the cab, I initiated a pager communication with him, it was my first attempt ever since he gave me his number voluntarily, in spite of this, I did not divulge mine to him & lied to him that I did not have one.

To cover the lie, I got to put the pager on vibrator mode whenever he was around, and I could not response to it whence he was around, I guessed it was the price to pay for lying.

“Hi this is Larry, where r u?” sent.

“Café. How about u?” received.

“In taxi w/ Jennifer. Traffic jam. Sorry.” sent.

“Never mind, is ok.” received.

"Wait for us, ok." sent.

"Sure." received.

“Is it crowded? Give me table # & your shirt colour.” sent.

“Moderate, table #8 & white polo-T.” received after a short wait, probably for him to check out the table #.

“Thanks, see you soon. Roger, out.” sent.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

Wow, i didn't think a transformation would require days to take effect :thumb: Anyway, thanks for opening up this world of cross-dressing to us.

Btw, I'm not familiar wid this pager technology that you had mentioned; you mean pagers can be used to send text messages instead of just beeping the other party's contact number? :huh:

Wow, i didn't think a transformation would require days to take effect :thumb: Anyway, thanks for opening up this world of cross-dressing to us.

Btw, I'm not familiar wid this pager technology that you had mentioned; you mean pagers can be used to send text messages instead of just beeping the other party's contact number? :huh:

marky, the pager technology went thru many changes over the 80s thru the 90s. yes u are rite. it started with nothing other than showing numbers. then in the mid-90s, singtel started having tele-service staff who would help leave text messages in your friend's pagers after you call them and leaving your message, also, if i recall correctly, there was a time when we could leave text message via our handphone (i am not too sure abt this).

hmm... it was only less than 15 yrs ago, but it all seemed such a long time

:-)

What I found intriguing was the last post said that "Inside the cab, I initiated a pager communication with him"

Within that short time in the cab, a total of about 9 messages were sent to and fro. Now dat's neat, my pager only shows phone numbers... :lol:

Anyway, I'll just give Larry a call to find out. Hahaha.... Hope he posts another episode soon :lol:

A. My First Love - Kong

The Golden Café, a café I had visited several times & briefly knew its layout. Located on second floor above the supermarket, it was popular among fellow Maris Stella school mates in the 70’s till its redevelopment into a condominium. It had two staircases, one to the front entrance & the other one at the back exit adjoining the car park fronting the supermarket.

Came out from the taxi, walked pass the long aisle, supermarket & car park; I deliberately used the back staircase leading to the café back door. As I headed towards it, I noticed a waiter standing next to the door. Would he tell me to go around to the front? My heart skipped a beat.

"May I help you, miss?” he said as he held the door open for me.

I breathed a sigh of relief & responded with a smile, “Thanks. I am looking for table # 8; my friend is waiting in there.”

“Yes, this way please.” as I followed behind him, I became aware of the clicking sound my high heels were making on the marble floor.

As we walked towards the far end, I saw the white shirt facing us, “Excuse me, I already saw him, I can find my way there.”

“Okay, miss, hope you have a wonderful evening.” he replied & left.

"Okay Jennifer. It's show time."

“Hi. Are you Kong?” I said as I stood in front of him.

“Yes, I am Kong. You are…. Jennifer?” he replied as he stood up.

“Yes.”

"Please to meet you!" He hadn't taken his eyes off me since the moment I stood in front of him.

"It's nice to meet you too." Fiddling with the hem of my pink dress, I responded nervously in the most feminine voice I could manage.

“Where is Larry?”

“May I sit down first?”

“Oh. Sorry. Please have a seat.”

“Thanks, Larry is not coming.” I spoke as both of us got seated.

“He is not coming? Damn… Ouch, sorry, by the way…. you look so… familiar…” he paused for several seconds, looking me up intensely, "Holy shit!" he finally managed to say as he leaned towards me, "Larry, are you Larry?”

"Hmm…." My face went redden as I tilted my head to the side.

Looking at me like I was an alien, Kong said, "You're so pretty, so cute. This is just perfect!"

“Cut off all these fanciful phrases, now you see the real me, you can walk away.”

“What?”

I glanced over my shoulder to see the startled look on his face, “I said you can go now.” I raised my tone a few more decibel.

“Why?”

“I thought you never fall for opposite sex anymore?” I answered nervously while turning my head to face him.

“Yes, but not you.”

“Why? I don’t understand & I’m confused.”

“I don’t care you are a guy or girl, Larry or Jennifer, so long is you, I want to be with you.”

“Even me as a girl, you mean it?”

“Yes.”

“But I am not a real girl; I’m neither here nor there. I am a faggot, an ‘akua’ so to speak.”

“Please, please don’t degrade yourself. It pains me dearly.”

“Oh ya, it pains you. Wait till you get those degradable remarks behind your back. Please wake up, this is a real world.”

“Who does ever dare to do this on you, they better watch my fist.”

“Oh ya, how many times you can fight against? Listen to me, just stand up & go.”

“You can’t do this to me, you’re so cruel.”

“Please, please don’t cry. Here, take this tissue.” I saw tears flowing down his cheeks, oh dear, dear.

The conversation was interrupted as a waitress came to the table, “Miss, may I take your order?”

“Just give me a pot of earl grey tea, please.” I answered rapidly without looking at the menu as to send her away quickly.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

Guest lone ranger

I like this story, however the last chapter pained & make me teared me a bit as the exact sentence I used when my boy friend asked for a seperation.

I hope you do give Kong a chance.

In PLU life cycle, your older boy friend would tell you this when you found a younger one.

And when you getting older, you will tell your younger boy friend the same words.

That's life.

A. My First Love - Kong

While the waitress walking away after taking down my order, there was a momentarily silent in-between, Kong appeared distracted & lost in thought.

“So what do you want from me?” I asked as to break the deadlock.

“I want nothing. Just let me to be your closed confidant.”

“Closed confidant?”

“Yes, from the day seeing you at the bus stop, your smile captured me & I dreamt about to be your closed confidant.”

“What kind of confidant you are talking about?”

“When you in guy mode, I be your buddy & in girl mode, be your boy friend.”

“Be your girl friend? Come on; don’t be ridiculous, you think people can be fooled so easily?”

“Yes, why’s not?” Your look is flawless, extremely convincing.”

“Oh ya, don’t be over confidence. Listen, no matter how well my cross dressing is, there will be visible differences just waiting to be exposed by someone who are observant.”

“No, you are over cautious; I don’t see any tell-tale sign.”

“You can’t be so complacent. It is difficult for the society to accept a cross dresser. Once pucha lobang, you got to know the negativity that people can display, understand?”

Our conversation was again disrupted as the waitress brought me the tea.

“You have good military career; a scholar & good chance to be the next commanding officer. Are you listening?”

“I am not listening, what are these to do with going after you? I worked hard attaining this military achievement as to get even with my ex, but then after I had no motivation & lived like a zombie, not till your posting to this camp, my life was rekindled or else I didn’t know how I was going to carry on.”

“I will be blamed on ruining your career, don’t you understand? The army is against homosexuality.”

“No one can blame this on you, it is solely my decision.”

“Look, there is no prospect between us.”

“That’s nonsense. Go to the west, migrate to Australia, or to a place no one know us.”

“Leaving behind your family & friends?”

“Except my dearest grandma, the rest I don’t really care.” he paused for a moment & continue, “Larry, please give me a chance to proof that I am worthy for your love, will you?” his voice cracked as he said.

“I….” I searched for excuse, “You will take good care of me?”

“Definitely, I won’t let you get wet in the rain; I will do all I can to make your life as smooth as possible.”

“No regret!”

“Yes, honest to god, I swear.”

“I got many bad habits.”

“Yes.”

“Love me forever?”

“Yes, you will be my entire life, and everything I do, I do for you.’

“Not taking retaliation on any negative remarks make behind us?”

“I promise to keep my cool.”

“Will you…. ” a tough nut not easily to be cracked open, I sighed. Avoiding his pleading eyes, I sat twiddling my thumbs searching for more excuses to reject him, what next? What…..

"Larry, would you mind answering a question for me?"

“Yes?”

He stood up, came over & squatted beside me, “What refraining you to make the next move?”

I faltered for a moment struggling to contain my emotions, yes; I did like him, unbelievable. “Because it is a sin, immoral & not tolerable by public perception.”

“Be yourself, go by your feeling & do not succumb to the pressure of the society.” he said as he was holding my left hand.

It was such a surprise that I was shocked into silence, my heart was about to explode. I was cornered, wasn’t this my intention in setting up this meeting. Okay, okay, I placed my bet…., a bet that would ultimately alter my live…..

“Okay, I accept.”

“What?”

“I won’t repeat before changing my mind. Buy me dinner now.”

“Oh… Sure, sure, let get something to munch. Whatever you want, the moon, the star, just names it.” he said as broke into laughter, “Ha-ha…”

“No moon, no star, just dinner, I am starving.”

The bet was placed, would the cards dealt were a picture & an ace? I hoped so.

Well, well, well, Jennifer met Kong & Kong met Jennifer.

------------------------- End of Chapter 8 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong
Chapter 9: The First Time Ever He Kissed Me

The waitress came over & took our order. The cafe was rather quiet on a Saturday evening & we sat at a table arranged with two high back sofa benches face to face tucking in one dead corner, a perfect spot for people watching & not to be watched.

“How do you want me to address you, Larry or Jennifer?”

“Well, Jennifer if in lady mode. But Larry may sound okay as people may receive it as Mary.” What’s a silly question, I thought.

“So, Jennifer, I had told my life story but know very little about you, mind to share?”

I started by telling him about my family, briefly touch on the money minded - distinctly hostile dad, the nonchalant indifferent mom & my younger sister. I also told him about my childhood friend Ling.

“Oh yes, I remember, that good looking young chap together with you at the bus stop, your big sister right?”

“Yes, we stay on the same street with four terrace houses in-between. I stay at his house on weekdays sharing his bed, I only return home on weekends.”

“No wonder, I thought you were having two houses but didn’t ask.”

“Silly.” I smiled lightly.

“Do you mind to talk about your cross dressing?”

“Well, I found out my cross dressing fetish when I was fifteen but I think the desire was there much earlier. For about 5 years I had kept the secret, scared to tell my friends & family as it is difficult for them & the society to understand. Only good friend Ling & now you know this.”

“I see.”

“Until junior college days I realized cross dress is part of my life. It makes me feel good about myself, enjoying it but too scared to ‘come out’ & be seen, a closet queen so to speak. Including today, there are total three occasions of coming out requiring gut, determination & lot of preparation.”

“From guy to girl, there will be lot of work.”

“That right, it took me almost eleven hours to realize today makeover.”

“I do believe with large sum of money?”

“Yes, this pink dress, the makeover & three taxi trips, in total is about one month of my NS allowance.”

“Jennifer, I understand the anxiety in coming out alone, didn’t think of coming out in a group or with your big sister?”

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“I know no other cross dresser except Ling, I definitely like to come out with him one day. Mingling in with the general public is my desire, of course going out in group can provide the much needed camaraderie support to each other, but many times I observed that the group became boisterous & loud thus increased one's chances of being spotted.”

“That right, you reminded me, they were usually noisy. Sorry, I am in complete ignorance.”

“That’s okay.” I paused for continuation, “All these years I search for medical cure in getting rid of this fetish.”

“You meant you had visited the psychiatrist?”

“Tell you what, in JC1 I confided my troubles to my math teacher & she arranged me to visit a psychiatrist at the department of mental health of Tan Tock Seng Hospital.”

“Your parents were informed about this?”

“No & I did not want to.”

“You were student then how could you afford the consultation fee without their involvement?”

“Oh, I was fortunate, through my teacher help, I somehow managed to get a waiver under the MOE medical assistance scheme.”

“You have a helpful teacher, I am glad for you.”

“Yes, she is indeed my most respected teacher; I never failed to send her greeting card for the Christmas since then.”

“So how was the consultation?”

“I had been to the same psychiatrist over the last two years, wanting to find a cure. There is no cure, the cure part is that she made me realize that cross dressing is not a sin, it is something inborn & will not go away easily. She told me to understand the margins of society as not to make my life difficult.”

The service & food were wonderful.

As the waitress came & told us that the café closed at 11.30 pm, we finished our meal & left at around 11.15 pm.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong
Chapter 9: The First Time Ever. He Kissed Me

Standing outside the café, Kong pointed at the far end of the car park below, “See, my car is over there.” It was not difficult to locate the car as the car park was almost empty by then.

“You go down first, is difficult to walk with high heel.” With left hand on the railing & right hand holding the handbag, I turned sideway with a slight angle to the stairs & began my descent cautiously. The phobia came from the last cross dress outing while walking down the stairs at Lido Theatre, I miss-stepped & almost fell down the stairs; fortunately with handbag slung over my shoulder, I was hand-free & managed to catch the handrail in the nick of time.

”Slowly, be careful.” said Kong as he watched intensely & descended the stairs one step ahead of me.

“I will. Thanks.”

Phew! It took almost a decade to reach the ground. I needed more practices, I told myself.

As we walked towards the car, we both spoke almost at the same time, “Can you ….”, “Jennifer, I …..”

“Sorry, sorry, you have thing to say?”

“Never mind, you say first.”

“Okay, I am thinking the night is still young, do you like to have a stroll at the east coast?”

“Alright, just go for a short walk, okay. I have thing to do later on.”

“Already so late & you have thing to do?”

“Yes, I wanted to ask you to give me a lift to Katong Jackie Bowl.”

“What? Go bowling at this hour?”

“No, not bowling, but got thing to do. Ai-ya, don’t ask so much.”

“Okay, let’s go for the drive then I will send you to the bowling alley.”

“So you are going to give me a lift after that?”

“Yes, definitely, how dare me not taking my girl friend’s instruction.”

‘I am now his girl friend???’ I kept mum pounding on the word 'girl friend', what a strange & bizarre thing that happened in this evening, I am a guy but now his girl friend? Gosh, how could this be true?

We drove in silence, and in a few minutes we arrived at East Coast Park near the McDonald fast food.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The car park was packed as we moved the car around searching for a lot.

“There, quick, the next lane, see, the car is coming out.” I was sharp to notice one.

“Thanks, a sharp shooter indeed.”

The car was parked accordingly & I was about to open the car door, “Please sitting still.” Kong said.

What? I muttered, anyhow I sat still as told.

He came over to my side quickly, ever the gentleman, he held the car door open. Jesus Christ, I couldn’t believe that he doing this social etiquette learnt from his officer cadet training, I was stunned & caught unprepared of this moment for the very first time, overwhelmed by mixed feelings before stepping out of the car, terribly embarrassed & also elated at the same time.

“Thanks.” I said. Passing to him my hand carried bag & with two hands placing on top of the hem-line leaving no gap in-between my upper tights, I swung around & lifted my legs out of the car.

Standing on solid ground & taking back the handbag, my face was reddened; I thought I did my best to ensure every movement was done elegantly.

And he smiled, “Let’s go, my dear lady.”

We stood in the concrete pavement leading to the sea front for a few moments surveying the mass of weekend merry making humanity.

“Let’s walk to the right hand side.” he said.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

I just happen to glance over this art of work haha! and I am so hooked to it, I am not sure if its real or u were just drawing experiences and making it into a story but kudos so far =)

I really like how u describe the feeling of falling in love.. very much how it is happening to me now and it drives me crazy haha

A. My First Love - Kong

“Hmm.” I replied softly.

We walked along the sea front in silence; the wind was blowing my hairs & swirling around my legs. The dimmed street lights dissipated my fears & anxiety on cross dressing as my mind wandered freely, hoping able to wear skirt & walk the street in broad daylight confidently as wearing guy clothing, cross dress at work as part of life & not bother by any pubescent perverts who mentally undressed me.

Ever so slowly, I felt his hand brushing against my hand & tracing a line down my side. His touch was enough to make my body tingle; warmth spread over me as if I was in his arms. He closed the small distance between us; a shudder went through me as his last finger hooked up with mine.

Embarrassingly I slid my last finger out of his & quicken my pace; I could hear his erratic breathing from behind, believing his thoughts were getting as incoherent as mine.

“Wait.” Out of sudden, he snatched my right hand with his left hand from behind.

We just stood there, staring at each other wordlessly. The wind was cold, blowing softly around us.

“Wows, your hand are ice cool.” He took my hand & brought it to his lips, kissing my fingers, keeping his eyes on mine as he did. My wrist bracelet glimmered in the faint light.

My heart was pumping hard, the very first time someone was holding my hand, kissing my fingers and the moon was the only witness.

He raised his hand & gently caressed my face. I closed my eyes letting his fingers brushed against my painted face, thumb lingering on my cheek.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered reassuringly.

Although the lights were dimmed, I was all too aware of his eyes on me. I glanced shyly at him & then lowered my eyes, the sight of his face was almost silver in the moonlight, overwhelming in itself, too great to resist or overcome. Blood rushed to my face; I looked away instinctively. I couldn’t bring myself to look at him; I was so embarrassed.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Let’s walk to the breakwater.”

“It is sandy & I am on high heel.”

“Take out your shoes, later I will help to clean up your legs with water & cloth at the car booth.”

“But what’s about my stocking?”

”I got an idea.” he placed his hands on my waist & neck simultaneously.

“What are you doing?” I said blushing.

“Carry you to the breakwater.”

“Don’t do this lah, people may be watching, so pai-seh.”

“Who’s care? Come, don’t argue okay.” he laughed softly & effortlessly scooping me up in his arms, cradling me against his chest. I snuggled closer to him & felt him kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes tightly daring not to look around.

It was the most romantic & sweetest thing. If this was any foreshadow of what this relationship had for me, I couldn’t wait.

It seemed an eternity at the breakwater, didn’t he feel tired out? “Please put me down.” I said shyly.

“Yes madam.” he said as he bent his body & gently put me on the ground, “Be careful, you can stand up now.”

We stood at the edge of the ocean where the waves broke. I just stood there in his arms gazing into his eyes. The wind blew through & made messy his hairs which made him even manlier.

“Is it okay for you to sit down?”

“Yes, but let’s me take out the shoes first.”

“Look, a fisherman!” whispering in my ear, Kong pointed to the ocean as we sat on the breakwater.

I felt bolder as the place was deserted with another couple at the far end. Curling up next to him & rested my head on his shoulder, there was no where in the world I’d rather be but here.

“Do you realize how strong you are?” I said looking up at him. Didn’t he look amazing? His muscles were big, I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them & it was like my eyes were glued to them.

“Do you realize how beautiful you look?” he said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me & I placed my head back on his shoulder. I shut my eyes & drifted to sleep to the sound of waves in the arms of my prince.

I opened my eyes & reached for his face again, bringing it up so that his eyes would meet mine. “You know I loved everything about the beach, the sand between my toes, the roar of the ocean & the smell of the air.”

“Shih…” he leaned in, his breath was ragged & his gaze was so intense; I could sense his eyes with desire, in which the way he held me. I snapped out of my daze & reality set in. No, no, not so fast, not so soon.

“Don’t,” I pleaded as I put a finger to his lips. I knew he wanted this, needed this.

“Sorry.” he read the hesitation in my eyes.

I looked down at my watch & said, "Guess we better get going before the alley close at 1.30 am."

"So soon, just hope that the clock stops clicking." he whined as he broke away from our embrace.

“I enjoy this evening with you, but I think we'd better go."

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“So you are sending me to Katong Jackie?” as the car maneuvered out from the jam-packed car park, I asked.

“Of course, but can I know why you are going there at this hour?”

“Go there to collect my male clothing.”

“What?”

“I rent a locker there to store my lady stuff. It is risky to keep these at home.” I paused for continuation, “I also use it to keep my male clothing during cross dressing & then retrieve it when de-dragging myself.”

“I see, now I understand.”

“I don’t have a choice; it’s impossible to let my parents come to terms with something like that. I have to keep it totally under wraps.”

“But where are you going to do this de-dragging?”

“The hawker centre at the junction of Joo Chiat Road & Mountbattan Road.”

“Hawker centre? How can you do that? How is it possible?”

“Besides nearing my house where I can walk from there, the place gets deserted after 11 pm. as all stalls closed for business. The toilet there is not locked provides the much needed water for me to clean my painted face.”

“Jesus, I have better understanding the dark side of your life.”

“Oh yes, being a cross dresser make my social life a bit…stressful to say the least. I feel pretty lonely; I can only share this little facet of my life with Ling, my big sister.”

“No, not any more. Now you have me. I am willing to lend you my listening ears.”

“Ha, this is not mathematical game as you thought. Having such issue going on in my life, that can make me a real loner, not able to talk about it openly & get acceptance of my femme self when being out.”

We kept silence throughout the remaining journey; perhaps my reply was a bit too harsh to him.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Upon arrival at the bowling alley, Kong volunteered himself to retrieve my staff from the locker, “Just take the shopping bag with Isetan logo & don’t touch others, okay.” I reminded him as I handed him the locker key.

“So, what’s next?” he said as he came back & passed me the shopping bag.

“Go home.”

“What? Not changing?”

“Yes.” I could not believe having that decision, having that sort of gut; it would be my very first returning home in drag. I was confused, I was not thinking & I was getting very gutsy, perhaps I wanted to end the meet-up with a beautiful impression as not in guy mode.

“You sure are okay?”

“I don’t know, should be okay.”

We were both silent on the way to my home. The events of the evening kept playing through my head & were hard to believe any of it had actually happened. I just sat & enjoyed the cool air blowing from the air-con unit. Kong slotted a cassette tape onto the player; it was playing the song ‘The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face’ by Roberta Flack

The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes,And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave, To the dark and the end of the skies. And the first time ever I kissed your mouth, I felt the earth move in my hand, Like the trembling heart of a captive bird, That was there at my command, my love. And the first time ever I lay with you, I felt your heart so close to mine, And I knew our joy would fill the earth, And last, till the end of time, my love. The first time ever I saw your face, Your face, Your face, Your face...

“Nice song.” I said softly.

“Yes, sentimental indeed.”

“Shih…”

As the song ended, I asked, “Please play it one more time, okay?”

“Sure. Wait a minute.” Kong replied as he pulled the car to the curb in front of the children play ground nearing my house with the engine on. Very soon the tape was rewind & the song re-appeared on air.

He leaned over to me, flashed his grin & kissed my cheek quickly & then he said, "Jennifer, thanks, I certainly had a good time this evening."

I looked at my hands in my lap, then looked up at him as I said, "Yeah, me too." Then I looked back down at my hands.

With his right hand over my car seat, he moved closer to me as his hairs touched my face & in a swift action, my seat back was lowered, I let out a little scream, “Au…, what are you doing?” I tighten my grip around his waist.

“Just lie down & enjoy the song.” he said.

It sounded cliché, but it seemed to be the right thing to say, because with no further warning, his lips crushed against mine. “I love you,” he whispered, his voice thick with emotion, “forever.”

My breath stopped; my eyes snapped shut. Everything went very still.

His tongue traced along my lips, teasing, seeking for access, “Open your mouth slightly.” he whispered.

“Hmn…” my heart was hammering hard as it would be a kiss like no other, with a man but not a girl, there was a flood of contradictory emotions & a flicker of hesitation crossing my mind trying to resist, was it okay was it safe & was it hygienic for his saliva to mix with mine? I asked myself.

“Relax, open wider.” his voice was calm, comfort & hypnosis, I was charm & fascinated.

“Yes, good girl, wider.”

“Wider.” …….

And the first time ever I kissed your mouth, I felt the earth move in my hand, Like the trembling heart of a captive bird, That was there at my command, my love

He was experienced at this, his tongue, warm & determined, was searching its target. His advanced & mine retreated; there was no way out as he deepened the kiss, was now battling mine. He probably had done this numerously with his ex, I thought.

Mouth to mouth, lips to lips, tongue hitting tongue & saliva to saliva, I reveled at the sensation, it was new, unfamiliar & uneasy, but I didn’t have a chance to ponder over it for long because his hand was caressing my stocking upper leg.

His kiss became more frenzied & I was getting breathless. I forced our lips apart, gasping for air, but his lips soon did the catch-up.

I threw my head back & his lips made contact with my neck, I closed shut my eyes as I felt his teeth were nipping my neck lightly. Wows, wows, wows……

His hand now went high up under my skirt reaching the vital triangle, “Wow! So wet.” he exclaimed lightly. I could feel his hard-on as his body rubbing against my right hand.

“Stop, stop, please.” I felt shy as by now my pantyhose was oozed wet.

He pulled away, slowly, and then he said, "Well, I guess you better get home."

I looked at him for a moment, not sure what to say or do. I said, "Okay, I really enjoyed tonight."

“Yeah, me too."

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, can I call you tomorrow morning?”

“Probably not, I have church every Sunday with Ling’s family. I see you on Monday morning same time as usual, okay.” We told each other goodnight, and I got out of the car.

“Drive carefully.” I waved & watched him drive away.

Feeling both giddy & dreamy, I walked up to my front gate, opened it & went inside.

The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes, And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave, To the dark and the end of the skies. And the first time ever I kissed your mouth, I felt the earth move in my hand, Like the trembling heart of a captive bird. That was there at my command, my love. And the first time ever I lay with you , I felt your heart so close to mine, And I knew our joy would fill the earth, And last, till the end of time, my love. The first time ever I saw your face, Your face, Your face, Your face...

P.S. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is the signature song for me & Kong; I hope you do have one.

Yours sincerely,

------------------------- End of Chapter 9 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong
Chapter 10: On a boyfriend fast track

He called the next day Sunday evening & asked if I wanted to grab a bite, “Yes, this is he. You are?” I replied as he asked to speak to me over the phone.

“Hi, is Kong here. Sorry to disturb you.”

“No, is okay. Yeah, what’s up?”

“What were you doing?”

“Reading Reader Digest in my room.”

“Not watching the Cantonese show on TV now?”

“No, dad is watching it. I rather stay in the room not to see him. So how was your Sunday?”

“Oh, just back from tennis game, I am thinking if you want to join me for dinner?”

“Sorry, I don’t think is a good idea. We had a late night out yesterday, not sure my dad aware about this, but I think better play safe today.”

“I see, is okay.”

“So how was the game?”

“Huh, I played badly.”

“What’d happen?”

“I tell you the reason but you got to believe, okay.”

“Yes, go on.”

“I could not concentrate; my mind was full of you. So I didn’t join them for drinking & came home straight. What I want is to call & listen to your voice.”

“You…. “I was dumbfound not knowing how to respond.

“Hello, are you still there?”

“Yes, I am listening. Hey, can’t talk too long, my dad will not be happy. Go take your dinner & I see you tomorrow morning, okay.”

“Okay, goodnight. Please dream of me, okay.”

“Silly.”

Came Monday morning as I boarded his car, “Hi, good morning.” he said.

“Good morning.” I replied shyly.

He released his seat belt & turned his month toward me, “Hey, what are trying to do?” I used my hand to block his shoulder softly.

“Hey, neighbors may be watching. Che-ko-pak.”

“Mn…... I want to kiss your face, please!” He was a big boy but behaved liked a baby. I kept silent & he went ahead with the kiss. He swept his tongue & caused a wet patch on my face.

“Eee…... It is so dirty. You die, you die.”

“What to do, you look so sweet. Sorry la, okay?”

Idiot, I muttered but I liked it, as it dissipated my shyness. Who said Monday was always blue, no, it was a sweet Monday indeed.

I could not recall since when I nicknamed him "che-ko-pak" but seemed like he did not mind, anyway I reminded myself not to use this in the public particularly inside the camp, it would be catastrophe, I must kept this relationship closely wrapped as I cared about his career & his promotion.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The rest was history as they said; he started a series of courting after our first date. From Monday to Friday, we met at least two times weekly, for bowling, jogging, movie etc, etc in the evenings. Except the first café meet-up which was called by me, all were initiated by him & I did the concurrence.

After returning from the army camp, I took the dinner quickest (I ought to otherwise Aunty Lily would crucify me), took a shower, changed into civilian & waited for his pick-up.

In those private moments such as jogging along the sea front or inside his car, I flirted a little as he would glance at me intimately, the feeling was non sexual but heart warming. He was full of enthusiasm to interest me but once out in the public I was very nervous & shy.

Out from the cinema, I noticed that he hadn't let go of my hand & suddenly found myself in an awkward situation. I wished there was a way to make us invisible when we were out in the public, anyhow the idea was just very melodramatic & impossible.

I felt the rough calluses on his fingers, the smooth skin on his knuckles & the fine hairs across the back. His fingers were strong & thick, in his large hands; mine appeared tiny & delicate.

Whenever he touched my hand in public, I would immediately pull my hand away, racked by feelings of guilt as it seemed to push my safety boundaries a little. While it made me felt good, I felt a surge of embarrassment.

During such peculiar situations, there were momentarily silent between us, but he just refocused on our conversation & wove his hands in his trouser pockets. I didn’t feel good either the way I behave but just seemed that my self consciousness over-rule my mind.

“Hey, I am sorry. You’re not angry?”

“What? Angry for what?” he was smart not to talk about it, huh, that was the kind of gentleman I liked.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Sis, I want to spend time with him, but I felt uneasy each time when he touched my hand in the presence of outsiders.”

“Yeah, the society is not ready to accept guy & guy holding hands.” said Ling, my big sister.

“Each time when I pushed his hand away, that scene put me in an awkward predicament.”

“Didn’t he keep a tight rein on his behavior? He is a senior military officer, right?”

“What can I say? He just didn’t give two hoots about the norms of the society we live in; to certain extent he is rebellious & crazy.”

“Crazy?”

“That’s right. There was once we walked pass a jewelry shop; he dragged me in wanting to buy me a ring. And if that wasn’t crazy enough, what else?”

“Small sister, let me tell you, your boyfriend is not crazy, but he is serious about you. At least you keep him attracted, I’m lucky if I can get a card from the water polo captain.”

“I guess my question is how long do I have to wait in order to go out with him hand holding hand in public? I’m afraid he might loss his patience.”

“To show that you are serious, you need to give him a feeling of reciprocity, understand?”

“What? I don’t understand.”

“At your own initiative, plan out something just for you two exclusively.”

“I just seemed sort of shy & awkward in general. I guess at this point may be I shall just relax & take things as they come.”

“Don’t be silly, you need to take an active role until securely embedded in a co-dependent relationship.”

Then, I decided I wasn't going to let this to be one sided so this time I asked he wanted to go for a Sunday picnic lunch with me at the Changi Beach.

"Great, sounds fun. We can get together on Sunday.” he replied with a big smile, “Anything I can help?”

“Nothing, just bring your tummy. Okay.”

Came Sunday he picked me up after my routine church mass. Everything was ready, the fried mee hoon, chicken wings & fruit salad were prepared at Aunty Lily house with her assistance one day before & kept fresh in the refrigerator.

We settled for a secluded place along the beach, with a baseball cap, I looked more a tomboy. So, the Sunday lunch hours felt sort of like I was his housewife instead of his male colleague.

"Hey, that was fun, I wish to have this more often." On the way sending me home before he went for his tennis game, he told me.

It was jolly good fun, eating & laughing. The lunch meet was a wonderful one & there were more Sunday lunch outings after that.

Am I a girl that he will think is cute & special? I asked myself the same question each time after the outing. On that note I ask you: Why some remain single whereas others are on fast track with boyfriend?

------------------------- End of Chapter 10 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

somehow your story is a little moving . if its a movie i tink ill be tearing a f ew time haha . v touching and i love it . i wish i could at the very least have similar experience as you do . (: keep going with the story love it haha .

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 11: Music Lounge at Cairnhill Hotel

It was morning 515, a cold drizzly day. Without umbrella, I ran out from Ling’s house & rushed to his waiting car.

“Are you feeling cool?” Kong touched my elbow as I stepped into the car.

“No, is okay.”

“Here, take this towel. Lazy pig, why don’t you use an umbrella?”

“Thanks.”

“Do you like the song?”

“Ok la…, not bad.”

“Want to change station?” so on & so forth, nothing special, nothing unusual, but I knew he cared for me a lot.

“Larry, do you like to come out this Saturday evening?”

“Is it a special occasion? If yes, I better get prepare for a present.”

“Oh, no, no special occasion. I am thinking go to a music lounge with live performance.” he paused, “Just want to have more time with you.”

“I had told you I want to keep big sister accompanied on weekend.” As Ling who was in his 2nd year, he returned home late. And after dinner & shower, he would do his tutorials whereas I slept by ten getting ready for 515 am set out which left us with little time to chit chat.

We would spend Saturday evening together, cycled to the hawker centre next to East Coast Lagoon for late dinner. We would hold hand, walked along the sea front, talked about his university life, his study, my army life & of course a new topic: him. As far as I concerned, I would like to preserve this sisterhood kind of friendship forever. May be I was a bit too greedy………………

“Please…… Larry.” I could sense his disappointment but failed to realize how ridiculous it would look if he kept on pestering me, a handsome senior officer asking a junior officer as if I were his superior.

I looked at him, his expecting had pained me. “Tell you what, can my friend come along?”

“Yes, yes, sure. It is my pleasure, can’t wait to meet him.” His face was brightening up.

“I can’t confirm whether he want to come or not, anyway I will try my best.”

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Come la, big sister.”

“Crazy, I don’t want to be your lamp post.”

“Please, I need second opinion, help me to judge him. Okay, just once?” After much persuasion, I hooked my little finger with his, done deal.

Came Saturday, we dressed up causally, both wearing tight blue denims, Ling wore a yellow round neck T & mine was white, both bought by me from Heshe. To top up, I wore a baseball cap, Ling did not do so as his hair was long (I was still in the army then).

We were like twin, sat on the garden swinger waiting for his pick-up.

His car arrived. He came out of the car & walked towards us. He was equally casual with jean & polo white T.

I came down from the swinger & said, "Hi, have you met my girlfriend, let me introduce you, this is ……...” I paused as he looked wooden.

“Jesus, you look so angel, so difference.” I blushed. I'd never been called Angel before. Pretty- yes, convincing- definitely, attractive- a few times, but never Angel.

"What’s angel? Don’t talk nonsense!" I said softly, gasping in embarrassment, I elbowed him in his ribs.

“And this must be your big sister.” this was their first meet-up, how could he be so casual as Ling might not like this? I pinched him lightly.

“Ouch….” he winced.

”I'm so sorry. Okay, fine, you asked for it."

”Hey, what’s happening?" Ling smiled, trying to mask the awkward situation. “Hi, I am Ling, nice to meet you.” Ling shook his hand. “Larry had told me all about you & your eavesdropping.”

“Oh, sorry, it was by chance.”

“Oh, yeah, about the photo you took on us without our notice, mind to show me?”

“Sure, is in my wallet, I’ll show you later in the lounge.”

As he drove, he kept on a small stream of small talk with Ling. Where course are you doing, what is your favorite subject, who is the dean now, when to move to the new campus & etc. Ling answered the questions good natured & asked him the same questions too.

“Ha-ha, guys, today is such a beautiful day. Having an outing with two beautiful young men, I must be very lucky." The trip to the lounge was conducive, full of laughter. I could sense that he was getting well with my pal. God blessed.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The lounge was at Cairnhill Hotel ground level, as it was still early for the live performance, the lounge was not packed & we managed to get a nice spot not too far from the stage. We settled down & placed our orders, he had a Bacardi Coke & we ordered orange juices.

While waiting for the live band to come on stage, we talked more, about anything & everything. I felt so comfortable around him & Ling, other than the initial shock of being addressed as ladies & gentleman at the reception, I found that we could talk to each others openly & listened attentively.

Very soon, the band members came on stage & the place was getting packed by then. I had never watched a live act before & neither had Ling, so we weren't sure how it would turn out. The introductory song was great, up the next few songs were sounding good too, it got everyone cheering so loud & singing along. Great stuff!

The band was excellent, the female lead singer voice was sultry & melodic, and the love songs were a joy to listen to throughout the evening. To be honest, these were what swayed me into going back there with Kong a couple of time.

After a few more songs, the female lead singer then went through introducing the band. Then they wrapped up the first half of the show & took a 10 minute break. Kong took the opportunity excused himself & went to the wash room leaving me & Ling on the couch.

“Ling. How? Okay or not?”

Whispered into my ear, Ling said, “Seem that he is quite sincere & attentive, a good catch.” he winked at me as I blushed furiously.

“So shall I carry on?”

“I don’t know, is your decision. Girl, just take thing one at a time.” he paused for continuation, “And, yes, the next time if he asks you out on Saturday, just go ahead. You don’t have to worry about me.”

“But…..”

“Well, we can always meet & talk during the Sunday mass, right?”

“Sis…, I love you, I really, really love you.” I hold his hand tightly.

“Hey, you two talking bad about me?” he leaned back on one elbow & looked at us who were sipping the orange juice.

Nothing at all, is just girl talk.” We answered in unison. “Kaypo.” I added. Two girls from the next table gave us the weird look.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The female lead singer came to our table, we asked her a few questions about her music & what inspires her before went back to the stage with the rest of the band members. It was song request segment; the band was approachable & great with requests, seemed to know the crowd well & played a variety of spectacular songs.

All in all a great evening but came a pleasant surprise, and you know what?

“Folks, the next song I Don’t Like to Sleep Alone requested by Kong dedicates to his wonderful girlfriend Jennifer. Enjoy.”

"Hey, your Romeo doesn’t want to sleep alone.” Ling whispered to me.

“Silly….," I replied as Ling started laughing. "What’s this? Tell him go sleep with a bolster. My goodness."

"Is okay, don't worry about it. Just acts blur, no one will know you are Jennifer." Ling smile grew into a grin.

"Hmm…" worrying that he might get physical, I shifted my body away from him.

I don't like to sleep alone, Stay with me don't roam, Talk with me for just a while, So much of you to get to know, Reaching out touching you, Leaving all the worries far behind, Loving you the way I do, My mouth on yours and yours on mine, Marry me, Let me live with you, Nothing's wrong and love is right, Like a man said in his song, Help me make it through the night, Loneliness can get you down, When you get to thinking no one cares, Lean on me, And I'll lean on you, Together we will see it through, No, I don't like to sleep alone, It's sad to think some folks do, No I don't like to sleep alone, No one does, Do you? I don't like to sleep alone, No one does, Do you?

The song titled I Don't Like to Sleep Alone originated by Paul Anka belting out by the band was wonderful & touching.

And I was over worried, nothing happened indeed as he was watching the performance intently.

I took a cupcake from the plate that Ling ordered during the short break & leaned towards him; “Hey, are you okay?”

“Yeah, how was the song I dedicated to you?” he spoke as he turned his head around.

“What do you think?” I reached over & smeared his nose with the cream from the cupcake.

His shock turned into a twinkle of mischief in his eyes, he retaliated. Ten minutes later, we finished our food fight & had eaten the cupcakes. Ling watched & laughed at the atrocity of behavior between me & Kong.

I looked at Kong & vowed to have his laughter forever.

------------------------- End of Chapter 11 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 12: Meet the Parent Session

“Larry, I will like to invite you to come for my family gathering.” seemed that he wanted to elevate our relationship, I guessed.

“What sort of family gathering, may I know?”

“Is just a simple dinner with grandma & her sister.”

“Is grandma’s birthday?”

“Yes.”

“So how are you going to introduce me to them - your army mate, good friend or something else?”

“I am thinking to say that you are my good army mate.”

“Why is that so? Why is that not girlfriend? Huh…..” I stuck my neck; my face was reddened & asked.

“Girlfriend, are you sure? Are you serious about this?” His eyes were widened.

“No, I want you to decide?”

“I ……”

“Never mind, since you are not comfortable with this, let’s forget it.” Tear started rolling & was about to drop.

“No, no, no. Please, dear, please don’t get me wrong. I was thinking that you don’t have to do this just to please me. That’s all.”

“It is not about pleasing you, but rather are you feeling proud about me? It is that I want to be correctly recognized by your family.”

“Okay, dear, we will do it together. I would be more than happy to introduce you as my girlfriend.”

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

Guest cliff90

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 12: Meet the Parent Session

“Larry, I will like to invite you to come for my family gathering.” seemed that he wanted to elevate our relationship, I guessed.

“What sort of family gathering, may I know?”

“Is just a simple dinner with grandma & her sister.”

“Is grandma’s birthday?”

“Yes.”

“So how are you going to introduce me to them - your army mate, good friend or something else?”

“I am thinking to say that you are my good army mate.”

“Why is that so? Why is that not girlfriend? Huh…..” I stuck my neck; my face was reddened & asked.

“Girlfriend, are you sure? Are you serious about this?” His eyes were widened.

“No, I want you to decide?”

“I ……”

“Never mind, since you are not comfortable with this, let’s forget it.” Tear started rolling & was about to drop.

“No, no, no. Please, dear, please don’t get me wrong. I was thinking that you don’t have to do this just to please me. That’s all.”

“It is not about pleasing you, but rather are you feeling proud about me? It is that I want to be correctly recognized by your family.”

“Okay, dear, we will do it together. I would be more than happy to introduce you as my girlfriend.”

To be continued ……………

OMG!!!Please continue the story I can't wait!!!It's so good!!!You can publish it as a book and it will definitely sell!!!

A. My First Love - Kong

Continue for Chapter 12: Meet the Parent Session

I did not want to go back to the saloon at Katong Shopping Centre that I used for the previous cross dress meet-up with Kong, so I told Ling about the birthday invitation & asked for opinion.

“Just tell my mom la, you know she owns a beauty saloon what.”

“But then what reason I am supposed to give?”

“Just tell her you have a fancy dress party. So simple also don’t know.”

I approached Auntie Lily at a later stage.

“Yes, yes, I will be more than happy to do it up for you, you know many times I really wish to have you as my daughter. So now I can perform this mother job to help my sweet daughter.”

“Oh, Auntie Lily, I love you so much.” I clinched on her tightly.

I stood up & looked into the mirror; I just could not believe my own eye as I looked stunning & gorgeous. I wore a shoulder length hair wig, not too curled, my eye brow was lightly trim; lip was painted pink with same colour on the nails & toes. Auntie Lily bought me a sheath dress; it was tight fitted, sleeveless, barring my shoulder supported by two tiny spaghetti straps. I liked the soft material & its flower print, so sexy yet modest. I just liked all this. Ling was standing afar & gave me a thumb up sign.

“Auntie Lily, thank you so much.”

“Hey, silly girl. Go out & have a wonderful evening.”

It was 7 pm, Kong picked me up promptly at the salon, I waved good bye to them & I wished myself best of luck.

“Silly, what are you watching?”

“I can’t believe my own eye. You look so convincing!”

“I am so worry that I may pecha lobang, bringing embarrassment to you.”

“I can’t wait to kiss you.”

“Stop I dare you, you will spoil my make-up.”

It was a 5 minutes drive from Auntie Lily’s salon to his house, the house with the bus stop in front. Kong came out & went to my side & opened the door.

“Be careful.” He showed his hand & helped me out as I was wearing 3" pump.

“Is that your grandma? Someone is waiting at the door.” I whispered to his ear.

“Yes, is grandma, I told her about you. She is eager to know you.” We walked toward the old lady, I was holding his arm & his hand was on my waist.

“Grandma, this is Jennifer.” said Kong.

“Good evening, grandma.”

“Jennifer, yes, I like the name.” Grandma was holding my two hands; I was reddened & excited as though I would be her granddaughter in-law.

“How long has you get to know my grandson?”

“About six months.”

“I am glad that he meets you, since his broken out…”

“Grandma,” Kong interjected. “Jennifer is standing at the door for too long, can we go in & give her a drink first.”

“Oh, yes, sorry, Jennifer. I am so excited, come, come, and please come in.”

Once inside the house, I presented grandma a little gift & wished her happy birthday. There was another old lady inside the house, I was promptly introduced. Kong was busy bringing out another fan from the room.

“Kong, Jennifer is coming to my room for a small talk; just give us 5 minutes okay.” Grandma held my hand, lifting up the door shield & went into a room slightly at the back.

“Jennifer, just sit with me on the bed side.” I obliged demurely.

“I am glad that you come.” She was holding my two hands & she paused. “After my grandson broke out with his girlfriend, he was down, dejected for quite a long period. Till recently I see zest coming back to him, I believe it got to do with you, you really save my son.” I could that her voice was choking.

“Grandma, I….”

“I sincerely hope that you bring happiness to him.”

“I will.” My face was facing down & I spoke like mosquito.

“I have something for you. Please don’t reject it, nothing special, is just an introductory gift.”

She went to the cupboard & brought out a little box. Opened & she retrieved out a bracelet. She carefully put it on me. I was dumbfounded.

“This is too expensive, I cannot accept.”

“Silly girl, grandma says can mean can. Just accept it.”

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

Guest cliff90

Error correction:

as though I would be her grandmother in-law is wrong, the correction is as thought I would be her granddaughter in-law.

Thanks to Dancer66 in pointing out the error.

why will macho guys be offended?lolx..i am not macho anyway.

I really like your story a lot..hahax..but I felt sad after reading the title. The title says "My first love", does that mean that you and kong didn't have a happy ending?omg..

A. My First Love - Kong

Continue for Chapter 12: Meet the Parent Session

The dinner went on smoothly, the food was good but I ate little as I did not want to smudge the lip gross.

“Kong, ask your girlfriend to eat more. Nowadays, youngster all scare to put on weight, how to have more babies, eat so little?” Grandma’s sister said.

I exchanged glance with Kong, I saw smile on his face. “I could never bear him a baby, what was he smiling? Very funny huh…." I though. However, I was elated as the two old ladies took no notice on my real identity. I was satisfied.......

Stepping out of the house, we waved goodbyes to grandma & her sister. Kong proposed to drive to East Coast Park & have a walk at the seafront.

“Sure, but I need a short rest.” I leaned back in the car seat with a rather satisfied sigh of repletion, stretching my legs, I closed my eyes & tried to get some rest, but my thoughts returned to the contemplation of why did I feel this need to have him every waking minute of the day? And where was this ... desire coming from?

"Are you feeling all right?"

"Oh hi, sorry, just muse on the events of the evening." I opened my eyes & saw the dark seafront.

“I see. I can see that grandma doting you a lot.”

I smiled & nodded, “You better don’t bully me or else I will tell her.”

"I won’t, my dear. So are we ready to go for a walk?”

We came out & took a stroll along the waterfront. The beach was full of activities, barbecue, camping, running, jogging, laughing. Oh, what a wonderful world.

Although this was the second time I went out with him in a dress, I felt restless, excited & held on his arm tightly. The wind was blowing, it went into my skirt trying to lift it up, and the feeling was so strange.

“What did grandma talk to you just now in the room?”

“Nothing, just causal chats.”

“Nothing?”

“Yes. But she gave me this gift. See.” I showed him the bracelet.

With the moon, the waves, the sand, I took out my pump & walked on the water.

He kissed me. I closed my eyes. This was the man; I would be totally submitted to him.

I had no experience with love. My parents were cold people who never showed any emotion at all. Due to my cross dress fetish, there were no other children to play with except big sister Ling during the growing up. I shuddered to think what would have happened to me without his presence in my life.

Love ... a very frightening word & one fraught with uncertainty. Would I lose him as a lover if he asks for physical sex? And just what kind of intimacy would two men do? I'd done some reading on the subject but only bits & pieces.

I shivered suddenly, I was no longer a virgin, if he would take me the second time, I thought I would be okay, as his hands circulated on my buttocks putting me under a state of nervous & confused excitement.

"Hey, let’s go back to the car, my head is cracking."

To be continued ……………

P.S. I want to finish this chapter by the Friday latest as I will be away for a two weeks annual pilgrimage.

Edited by Larry

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.