Male HQ

Forbidden Attractions - Larry's Life Story

Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Continue for Chapter 12: Meet the Parent Session

We went back to the car. He took the bottle of water from the car boot & washed my legs while I was seated with leg outside the car. He was so attentive, squatting down & toe by toe, with a cloth to dry them.

“Dear, my head is hurting me.”

He stood up, kept the water & drove back to his house, "Jennifer, I'll be back in a moment. Sweetie, bring the seat down & rest now for a while."

"Hmm…” I made some murmur of agreement while inside I felt happy about the sweetie he just said.

He came back to the car, “Here, take this.” he passed me two Panadol pills & a thermo flask.

“Thanks.”

Next, he unscrewed a tube of ointment, I startled at the unfamiliar but interesting odor. This was not the scent I was used to.

"This is grandma’s favorite, effective to provide the comfort from headache." squeezing a little into his fingers, he rubbed in the ointment to my forehead gently. His touch froze me in place like a rat suddenly come face to face with a snake.

Next he rubbed his palms to spread the ointment; I quivered at the infusion of heat as he pressed the warmth of his palms on my forehead. I felt the shift & play of flesh beneath his palms & had a sudden urge to disturb him. Noting the awkwardness of his crouch, I naughtily used the toe to tickle his crotch.

“Naughty ha…, tickles me right?” He stood up & climbed onto my body, his hand went under my skirt.

“Hey, crazy, your neighbors might be watching.”

“Ha-ha, who ask you to disturb my little brother?” he spoke with his hearty laugh & a flash of his white teeth, “So how? Is it better now?”

“Yeah, is okay now.”

“Let go to a place.” his eyes looked searchingly into mine for a yes before I nodded shyly. I used the moment to bring up the seat.

“I am not hungry yet.”

“Shih….”

Taking a deep breath, I sighed & trustingly leaned back.

------------------------- End of Chapter 12 ---------------------

P.S. Wishing you people a merry christmas, will be back by 21st Dec for my annual pilgrimage .

Edited by Larry

This message has nothing to do with this story.

Someone called & questioned about my religion as I mentioned about pilgrimage. First I want to state that I'm not muslim. I borrow the term "pilgrimage" to describe my once a year affair.

You may refer to my story titled "Pilgrimage 2008" for better understanding. Regards,

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11824&st=0&p=99299&fromsearch=1entry99299

Well, what's about the story itself?

This is just my personal view of your story so it is very personal and i hope it isn't too imposing in any way to you or your story.

I prefer the phase where you wrote more of their army lives because it is almost impossible to have no one notice their 'friendship' especially when you are serving NS. I just want to see how they dealt with it.

I am not a transgender nor do I have any alternative fetish, I cannot relate to your experiences dressing up so, I am waiting for jennifer to slowly take a step back and have Larry take on a more substantial role in the story. So, some sex can come in... LOL.... Then again, i wont mind if Jennifer comes into the story just for the sex scenes!

Kong as a whole is pretty much doing what he should be doing so far, playing the sub-role as the lady's man which I have no issue with that - I guess this is afterall not his story but Larry's. (Just one tiny request. DON'T let him die of AIDS, IF you are writing him off at the end. We have enough of that around already.)

I m following your story so overall I guess I do enjoy reading it :)

..... it is almost impossible to have no one notice their 'friendship' especially when you are serving NS. I just want to see how they dealt with it.

.... I am waiting for jennifer to slowly take a step back and have Larry take on a more substantial role in the story. So, some sex can come in... LOL.... Then again, i wont mind if Jennifer comes into the story just for the sex scenes!

.....(Just one tiny request. DON'T let him die of AIDS,.....)

It is now Switzarland time 638 in the morning, very very cool of temperature 2 degree C. I am now at a small town named Lucerne, the hotel do have this internet service which is free.

1. Tell you honestly, it was difficult to keep the relationship closely under wrapped. Please read on when the story moved to the camp.

2. Sorry, I was almost to become his wife as the story progressed.

3. No, no AIDS involved, he was cleaned so was I, so no fear even we did it raw.

Regards,

It is an old story but with many elements & twists which were previously left out in his first story, it answered all the missing links / lapses & I really enjoy reading.

In his first story, there were many vocal supporters, Tampguy, Koolkai, Baloo, Zackling, Walfred & etc, just wonder they did read up this story?

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 13: I will do anything to get you into my world

“Just follow, okay.” At Sea View Hotel, he went to the lobby & apparently he was getting a room. The receptionist looked at me & smiled. I was blushed.

Up in the lift, his hot tongue traced my lips with fervid passion. He took complete charge of the kiss, as I had always known he would. He was, after all, the one with the experience. He taught my lips to open to him, then proceeded to explore my mouth with his knowledgeable tongue until my breath ran short & I had to pull away to take a gasping gulp of air.

"I love you."

“Hmn…” I buried my head on his broad shoulder; it was silence as I dared not look into his eyes that had always looked up to me with expectations.

"Jennifer, I have loved you since almost the moment I met you."

“Yeah, I know.” I replied softly.

He ran his tongue tenderly over my ear & nipped gently at the lobe. I startled & felt the caress tingle through my whole body & buried my head further into the haven of his shoulder. Very soon, the lift door opened.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Up inside the room, standing on tiptoes, my hands encircled his biceps as his hands resting on my waist just above my hips & holding me tighter against him. Slowly sliding upwards I wrapped my arms around his neck. He brushed his lips with mine. The friction of my body stretching against his made him groan. “Jennifer.” he called out my name, making me shiver; before he leaned down to return my kiss.

Our joined lips muffled his moan. His hands were everywhere, caressing, exploring every bit of my buttock. My own fingers were roaming all over his body as well. My eyes closed shut as I pressed him tighter against me. I felt his arms tighten around me again, stabilizing me.

I needed him desperately. At that moment I knew that all the times I thought I had needed him before were minor incidents comparing to this one. He was mine. And suddenly, I was desperate to make sure that he knew that.

“I need to know if this love is truly returned, Jennifer. If you would like to ... consummate this feeling with more than just kisses."

I gathered all my courage & whispered haltingly. "I do ….love you, Kong. But I have never experienced this ... before. I am unsure for what exactly is going to happen ….to me." I knew what he wanted, similar to the first time a few months back in the camp when he raped me; his breathing was so rapid, so hasty. But unlike the first time, this time I was willing to submit to him wholeheartedly.

"You are so beautiful, my shy love. I want nothing more than just to undress you & take you to bed. Where we will make passionate ... joyful ... love." Each word came with an undone of my dress buttons as his fingers brushed against my back. "Do you want this?"

Like a runaway horse, almost stammering, I gave him permission. "Yes…. I want this. But I have never ..." I felt the flush of red creep up my throat & flood my face with warmth.

"Made love with a man before? I know. We shall take it very slowly & carefully so we both enjoy every moment. You must tell me if I am going too fast or painful for you." He finished unbuttoning my dress, my panty & bra & for the first time, I felt his warm hand gliding softly over my nipple. I had never realized how many nerve endings on the nipples could send direct messages to my little we-we. I was becoming extremely aroused with the answering hard-on.

He gave a helpless sounding moan & suddenly, I found myself flat on the bed with one of his hands behind my head & his mouth once again stealing my breath.

It was a very long moment before he terminated the kiss, “Just give me a minute.” We separated as he undressed quickly after stroking up my fire of desire.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

He went naked hurriedly & came to lift up the blanket that I had hided.

“Wait.” I came down from the bed, stood up facing the mirror trying to remove the hair pins on the hair wig. He came from behind, "Slowly, honey. You are so beautiful, with such softest skin I've ever touched."

“Arr …” I screamed softly as he ran his fingers slowly up & down my shaft, the first person other than me to touch it or even see it since childhood.

I looked into the mirror, I was naked & there was this man standing behind me playing on my nipples & little we-we. He smelled my hairs, biting my ear lobes & everywhere of my shoulder; I had never felt so comfortable for the first time. My little we-we was oozing out pre-cum. I hoped he didn't notice this.

He led me to the bed. We were both naked & went quickly under the warm blanket. The cool linen against my back faded away fast as I was sweating while Kong mapped my skin with his hot tongue & warm hands. Kneeling between my legs, he charted every inch of skin on my chest while the wiry curls of hair on his legs teased my inner thighs into a state of quivering tension.

“Come, I want to make you come.” What did he meant, I was puzzled.

“Kong, please dim the light.”

He climbed back to the bed, licking on my nipples, playing, licking & more sucking. I was in heaven. I was wetted below. He turned around; his big one was right in front of me, so big & scary.

Slowly, I felt his mouth there, just at the crown, tonguing the weeping slit with his hot breath, & took it all into his month suddenly. I'd begun to pant as he broke away my barriers. I completely lost all control & shuddered that left me limp, boneless & almost comatose.

“E…., I am wet, wet .....Is …dirty.” I was shocked & murmured out softly.

“Who care?” He licked & licked & licked.

Suddenly I pushed him away strongly, curving my body & gave out a series of strong firing from the little one. It was the best I ever had, my first time.

He went to the wash room & pulled out some tissues. "Hey, open up; let me clean you up. Wows, the bed linen also got stains, serious." Jesus, what a man, this was first time in my life a person (man or woman) was doing this on me.

He came back to the bed & pulled up the blanket covering up my body. He looked at me, "Are you Okay?" I hided my face under the blanket, I was too shy to answer.

He sat close to me with back against the head board, playing on my hair as he cradled me in his strong arms & pulled the blanket up over our shoulders, enclosing us in a warm cocoon of linen. Taking long moments of caresses & soft movements, we shifted our bodies into perfect alignment, just liked husband & wife, I was thinking wild.

Opening my eyes to find his gaze on mine, I could hardly find the words to thank him for his work. “Hey, thanks.”

“Don’t mention, is my honour.” he spoke & kissed me so sweetly that I felt my body quiver anew with sensation. A faintly taste overrode his natural sweetness & I knew I had just tasted myself on his tongue. Blushing yet again, I held him close & managed a heartfelt whisper in the curve of his ear. "I love you. Thank you for loving me."

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Kong, you want to do it?”

“Yes." he paused, "But I do not want to force you."

“I will try, just teach me.” I had to make him understand my complete inexperience at this, “This would be my first time, and it’s not just men with whom I've never made love."

“You are so brave, Jennifer. Remember that I love you & all will be well."

But this time, I wanted to give him pleasure & erased the shy projection he had on me. So, I moved down to his nipples & tongued as he had done on me, his encouraging groans were my guide. His nipples were as sensitive as mine & I lavished them with steady sucking.

His murmuring cries enflamed my desire & I moved lower, pausing to tongue his navel. His hips came off the bed & I held them down. Looking lower, his manhood stood straight & tall, jutting up the blanket covering his groin.

"Oh, this is heaven, Jennifer." he spoke as his hands caressed my buttock.

My fingers combed through the navel hairs while my eyes judged whether I would be able to take the next step. I felt uncomfortable, fearing my leaking fluid would disgust him but he had shown that he didn’t care, but what was about me now? To feel & taste the drops that leaked from him in his excitement?

"You don't have to, Jennifer."

"No, I think it is time I do it." I turned around & thinking on what he had done on me. Holding on his big tool, I stuck out my tongue & lightly touching it, bit by bit, I was mortified, I had never done this before. I used my the other hand to cover his navel hair, I did not want the hair to touch my face.

When my tongue laved his entire shaft along the vein that ran under the head & back up again, I could sense that his tool was vibrating, his moans turned louder & his hips lifted off the bed.

I ran my tongue from the base of his sturdy cock up to the rosy head. I pushed his foreskin gently down away from the now purpling head; I could truly appreciate the huge monster.

With little pre-cum un-liked mine, I closed my eyes & engulfed the flaring head, tonguing the fluid emitting from the tiny slit. Salty, yet with an underlying sweetness, I mused. Was this what I tasted like, I wondered?

”Arr…... use your lip, don’t use your teeth.” He whispered & tapped on my buttock lightly.

Being careful of my teeth, I took him fully into my mouth; it startled & gagged me as he thrust upwards.

“Ouch… I can’t breathe.”

“Sorry, sorry.” he pulled me up beside him & kissed me. Could he taste himself on my tongue? But my question faded in the shiver that came from his warm hand caressing my sac; his touch was delicate & felt my balls plump & firm in his grasp.

“Kong, I want you to come inside me.” I turned around & faced him.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

I acknowledge your opinion but why?

Just that small little desire to read a love story with nothing sad in it... But you are doing a wonderful job with this already so I am your faithful reader. Through all and any ups and downs.

:thumb:

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

A. My First Love - Kong

Motivated by a desire to please him, I delivered him the ultimatum - come inside me, my heart was hammering, I asked would it be painful. I was a fresh canvas, waiting to become a work of a woman & he was the artist.

There we were, face to face & still staring breathlessly into each other’s eyes, he placed a pillow under my buttock. Kneeling below me in-between my two legs, he placed my legs over his shoulder, “Dear, are you ready?”

“Wait, wait.” I grabbed his hand & laced my fingers with his, “you won’t hurt me,” I breathed, “I know you won’t….”

“Jennifer,” there was a panicky edge to his voice, “are you alright?”

“I know you won’t.” I opened my eyes wider & noted that he looked anxious.

“Fine… Just give me a moment.”

“Wait, wait, Jennifer, I got an idea, maybe this may help. How can I be so insensitive? Gosh, do you carry any lotion?”

“What?” I asked.

“I mean lotion that can be used for lubrication.”

“Johnson Baby Lotion, I use it to moisturize my hands, it is in my handbag.”

"Yes, I believe this would work, I have seen this in those blue films."

“How…”

“With my finger & the lotion, you know?”

“E… this is disgusting…. No way….”

“Shih…, it is nothing. Concentrate on what is happening now, and what is to come.”

Using one more pillow to lift up my buttock, sitting by my hip, he exposed my rosebud & dripped the cool lotion to it, "How is it now, dear?" His lubricated finger was moving in & out slowly, it was a slow & tender process & there was no demand on our time.

"Better," Holding back my mild pains, I murmured softly, knowing only he would hear me. He always heard me,“more lotion please.”

I waited with baited breath to see what he'd do next, I trust him with my life.

“Arr…” And with that matter-of-fact, so suddenly I nearly gasped as he thrust into me, his shaft was now totally submerge into my body, down to the root as I could feel the physical contact of my buttock with his legs. I turned sideways burying my face to the pillow as to keep myself from crying out, squeezing my eyes shut, my tears flowed freely wetting the pillow.

Then, holding his weight on his ankles, he started moving slowly inside me, bringing his lips down on mine again.

There was a new urgency in the way he penetrated me, the way he breathed, the way he called out my name, “Jen… Jen…” I could feel the urgency in the way he was moving inside of me. I knew he was close now.

“Faster. Go faster.” I clutched his arms, urging him to go faster as I bit my lips tight enduring the pains from each of his thrusts. I wanted him to let go as to end the pains.

I looked up at him. His eyes were crazed, just liked that evening when he raped me, but this time I felt no danger from him & I wasn’t afraid. I trusted him completely. He would never hurt me.

“Go on, go on, and shoot inside me.” I wrapped one leg around his hip, taking him even deeper.

That sent him over the edge as he double up his pace.

“Jen… Jen… Jennifer…” he murmured my name brokenly; his hands suddenly groped me around the waist, bringing me impossibly closer.

It was building within me too now, like a strong wave, rapid & explosive, the ultimate release.

He collapsed over me, buried his head between my shoulder & the pillow, heaving, groaning my name. His heavy top torso was on my chest before I managed to turn his body sideways. Everything went unnaturally still for one long moment afterwards as his huge tool remained in my body.

I said nothing, just tightened my grip on his neck. Yeah, I was now his, I wasn’t even aware of my own heartbeat, I vaguely remembered his whispers of ‘I loved you’ & ragged breaths.

It was a mess of wetness below there as his tool slipping out from my body, but I couldn’t care less. There was nothing in my blissful haze but he & the way his arms were wrapped so protectively around me. I tucked my feet between his as he reached for the blanket, somewhere on the edge by the bed to cover our waists.

“Get some sleep, dear.” he murmured, sounding quite breathless himself.

“Huh…” I mumbled, somewhere between awareness & unconsciousness.

http://youtu.be/Qhm9V7YBOQI

That night I was seeded twice (Shih... is a secret, don't tell anyone, okay?). And in my dream, I had this song – Woman In Love by Barbra Streisand,

Life is a moment in space, When the dream is gone, It's a lonelier place, I kiss the morning goodbye, Down inside, you know we never know why, The road is narrow and long, When eyes meet eyes, And the feeling is strong, I turn away from the wall, I stumble and fall, But I give you it all

I am a woman in love, And I'd do anything, To get you into my world, And hold you within, It's a right I defend, Over and over again, What do I do

With you eternally mine, In love there is no measure of time, We planned it all at the start, You and I live in each other's heart, We may be oceans away, You'll feel my love, I hear what you say, No truth is ever a lie, I stumble and fall, But I give you it all

... I am a woman in love, And I'm talking to you, You know I know how you feel, What a woman can do, It's a right I defend, Over and over again...

------------------------- End of Chapter 13 ---------------------

I wish all readers especially you Tampguy, a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Goodnight.

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 14: The Vow (marriage?) - To Love & To Cherish, Till Death Us Do Part

Feeling cool on my noise, I turned my head away & gave out a light yawning. Opening my eyes slowly, I noticed that sunlight was streaming through the curtains; I saw Kong laid beside me belly down with his index finger tapping my nose fondly.

“Eeeee…, your finger is cool.” Emerging from my slumber, I shook my head & smiled.

“Oh sorry, just went to the wash room,” he replied as I heard the water flushing noise sipping out from the wash room, “you look so sweet while sleeping.”

“Sweet talk, I don’t believe.” I smiled & I liked it. I would want him to repeat this every morning to me, I thought. “You are not feeling cool, mei….? Your hands are freezing!” He was still naked.

“Yes, a bit cool.”

“Climb to the bed la…., don’t catch cold.” I lifted the edge of the blanket in silent invitation.

He climbed back in dutifully, “Yes, darling, I can’t think of better place to warm them.”

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

The chilling air from the air-con unit sipped into the blanket. I pulled the blanket up under my chin to ward off the chill & shifted my body closer to him. Holding a naked him, now truly my lover, the exquisite feeling of flesh against flesh was wonderful.

As we lay in bed together again enjoying the physical bliss of lovers, I broached on a subject that had occupied my thoughts this morning, “Did you enjoy yourself last night?”

“Yes, as much as I ever do.”

“Dear, hold me tight please.” He obliged & gathered me into his heated embrace, we rocked together silently as I buried my head in that hollow in-between his neck & shoulder while he crossed his right leg over my naked body.

“How was about you? You enjoyed last night too?” He looked at me & asked.

“Hmm……, okay la.” I answered softly & shyly while closing my eyes. Yes, it was a crazy & whirlwind evening, lot of kissing, licking & sword fighting (???). The love making was thunderous, powerful & explosive; it too was painful, rocky but sensual on my end.

In between, I had to bite my lips, shedding out tears to endure his huge tool (it was the tear of joy, I didn’t think he notice this, sigh…. men are men.), allowing him to have full access of my delicate rosebud & seeded me twice raw.

In relationship, one was to give & one was to take, and I was the taker. Offer myself to him got to be the most erotic moment of my life, I thought.

He kissed my lips, nose & cheek fondly, creating the “swift swift” noises. There was a lot of caressing & looking into one another’s eyes, his tool was getting bigger & bigger so did my little we-we was oozing wetted.

“Dear, do you love me?” Oh, what a silly question from me.

“I am so fortunate to have you. I love & cherish you deeply.”

“How deep will it be?”

To love & to cherish, till death us do part.” Waited a minute; wasn’t this from the church marriage vow? What a copycat, I thought, but I was satisfied with his reply.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to keep you guys waited for so long. Before today posting, I wish my dear friend able to find the new job soonest, I will pray for you.

A. My First Love - Kong

We shared the pillow & our breath mingled in the cool air. His eyes drooped with tiredness; I was not surprise as he did seed me twice in the evening. With another caress from him, I smiled & held him close while I allowed myself to drift to sleep, lulled by the sound of his heartbeat.

“What is the time now, dear?” Ouch, I unknowingly addressed him as dear for quite a number of times since this morning; it just came from my mouth so freely, I was astonished. Well, I better be careful not to let it out in the public.

“It is 7 am now.” His kept flipping on my nipples fondly.

“I need to go with Ling for the Sunday mass.”

“What time is the mass?”

“We normally set off from his place at around 9 am.”

“Can don’t go?” He eyes plead intensely. “You see, my little brother is protesting. I have a very strong urge to do it again." And without another word he took my mouth in another of the voluptuous kisses in which he excels.

I gasped, as he pressed between my lips with the hot wet tongue that twined so easily with mine. Again, I lost my breath & what little remained was my earlier inhibitions. It seemed he did not regret our changing relationship in the slightest.

“Hiyo, you chekopak, last night two times still not enough? Please, I want to go to the church & ask for God blessing on our relationship, okay.” I was quick to pull out an excuse.

“Okay la okay la. What to do.” What a big man but behaved like a kid with his pouching mouth, I smiled lightly.

“Dear, don’t just say okay. Get up & get change.”

“Yes, madam.” On his way to the wash room, I pinched his naked butt.

I climbed out from the cozy bed reluctantly. The air conditioning unit was blowing cool & I walked hurriedly to the wash room.

“Dear, I take one towel, okay.” I knocked on the door & went in swiftly.

“Ya, use the most inner one, that’s for you.” He answered from the shower room. I wrapped my body from chest down & went to the dressing table. The table was messy with earrings, hair wig, clothing, bra & etc; this was unusual as I am always a tidy person. I saw the phone in the midst of this stuff & decided to give Ling a call.

“Hello….o, good morn….ing. Big sister….” I flirted over the phone.

“Yes, little sister, what can I do for you?” He flirted too in return.

“Hey, are we still going to the church with your mom?”

“I though you are not going?”

“No, I am coming, wait for me okay.”

“So you are going there dress as a girl, Huh?”

“Ouch, thanks for your reminder.” I looked into the mirror & saw that my make-up was badly smudged. “I don’t think is possible; my face is a wreck now. Are you able to pack me a jean, a T & my shoes? And yes, take the bottle of polish remover on the desk.”

“How am I going to pass it to you? Where are you now?”

“I am now in Sea View Hotel. Hm… I can ask my hubby to pick it up.”

“What, Hubby & your Sea View Hotel? Holy shit, you are moving fast, my goodness. Okay, okay, did you enjoy yourself last night?”

“Ok lah.” I replied softly.

“Is he big strong & friendly?” I could hear his laughing over the phone. He shot me with a kinky question that caused me blush.

“Sis……” I protested but I was not angry. “We will talk about it later on, okay. Just pack my stuff, please.” With that I hung up the phone quickly.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

He came out from the wash room shortly. He looked fresh, smelling good & his face was well shaven.

“Dear, can you do me a favor?”

“Yes, you want to do it?” I sensed his mind was up to no good.

“No, is not that. You dirty fellow.” I punched his arm lightly.

“No lah, I am just joking.”

“Will you help to get my stuff from big sister? You see my make-up was all spoilt by you & I don't have any cosmetic with me." See, I was good to blame him so that he could not reject my request.

“Okay, I do it.”

He opened the door & walked out. “Darling, come & latch the door.”

“Wait. Don’t move.” Coming out of the room, I lifted up one end of the towel to wipe clean a red lip mark on his lower cheek with the other hand pressed the towel against my chest.

Suddenly, he pulled & pushed me against the wall & locked lips with mine, his hand went under the towel caressing my buttock.

We were so engrossed in our kissing not noticing that a lady housekeeper was pushing the cart towards our direction.

“Morning, Sir, madam.” She greeted softly & pushed the cart passing us quickly. I guessed her face must be as redden just as mine. I escapad inside the room & closed the door. It was so embarrassing.

“Darling, your towel, opens up.” I opened the door leaving a small gap & pulled in the towel that dropped outside.

------------------------- End of Chapter 14 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 15: Mutual Trust

Since then, my relationship with Kong got stickier, to the extent of almost in-separable. We would go back to camp in the morning & come back home in the evening together except when one of us was on night duty. On night duty, I succeeded to get the schedule amended a few times to coincide with him by giving all sorts of reasons.

During the first week after the hotel episode, I packed sandwiches filled with layers of tomato, lettuce & butter for us to share during the breakfast. The preparation was done in the evening & stored in the fridge for the next morning.

“My, my, so loving. Packing food for your hubby?” On one evening, during the preparation, Ling walked pass the kitchen & make this remark.

“No lah, just try to save some money. Eating out is expensive.” My face was redden & pulled out a lame excuse.

“I see, you definitely pass the mark as a good housewife.” I was stunned by the remark, housewife? Can this be just a fantasy? Yes, may be. Giving a choice, I would like to be…….

“Sis, please……. can I prepare one set for you also?”

“No, no, no, you carry on. Thanks anyway.” With that, he smiled & went back to his study.

I would say that there was an effort on my part to take good care of him & to make him happy, but somehow he seemed not appreciating on my effort.

“Dear, you do not like the sandwiches?”

“No no, I appreciate your hard work but I just not use to have cool sandwich early in the morning.”

“You should have told me earlier, I could have prepared them in the morning.”

“Oh, no. I don’t want you to loss sleep because of this.” Since then, I stopped preparing sandwiches for him except for myself. We would go to the chwee kway & teh tarik at Capitol Theatre, the wanton noodle at China Town, the prawn noodle at Geylang next to Lorong 16, the Old Airport Road Hawker Centre & etc.

I surprised him at times by asking him to order one extra for myself & I kept the sandwiches away for the lunch. By doing so, we had more subjects to talk about & share, such as the taste, the price, the waiting & etc. I believe that for a relationship to flourish & to last, one party must have the give & take mentality, and I was just doing that.

He sensed my effort so in return he constantly looked-out for new eatery to interest me, what a man, I was really blessed. The hawkers were busy manning their businesses & did not take notice on our intimate behavior. I tried very hard to put up self restraint as after all we were in military uniform, but somehow there were still trace of intimacy if they were observant.

Inside his car, we would usually exchange glances & smiles. There was this unspoken connection as I noticed that he always liked to steal a peck on my face at the red traffic junction. So by not over stretching his body & neck, I moved discreetly closer to him at every traffic stop for his quick assess (if was still early around 6 to 7 am). He would constantly tickle my hand & I had to constantly remind him to watch out on the road ahead. But once nearing the camp, all his fooling would stop. We would return the salute from the regimental police at the front gate & part ways after parking his car. So all in a nutshell, the relationship was heartfelt but with self restraint.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Into having a long lasting relationship, self restraint, honesty, trust & space are crucial.” I found this statement in a book borrowed from the National Library.

Things do not always go perfectly & fighting does occur, when that happens, we need to exercise self restraint, it’s meant to choose words carefully, no vulgarity, curse & insult such as shut up, stupid or idiot, as it can do more harm than good.

The book also taught me to be open & honest to my partner. Keeping secret things may do more harm than good, because when they come out to light at some point, the situation could be disastrous.

As important as it is to spend quality time together, it is equally important to give each other time to do something they like.

Kong would spend the Sunday mostly on mahjong, swimming & tennis game, whereas routinely I went for Sunday mass & the afternoon was usually free. Ling & I would stay home; listened to music or watched video tape shows with Auntie Lily on her favorite Hong Kong Cantonese TV series.

Trust & space were vital, though we were dating each other. I believed he wouldn’t do anything silly to hurt or betray me, so I told him to keep his weekend activities, continued association with his mahjong kakis, tennis pals & swimming buddies, simply to say I wanted him to take time apart. As it was never healthy in a relationship when he had to give up all of himself just to please me.

“Hey, I am going for my ….. “He told me his Sunday itinerary.

“Ah-ha Okays, then go & have a beautiful Sunday.” That was my reply usually.

I trusted totally as I believed that as couple there should not have any suspicion (so confident huh?). So he did his part as a hubby by telling me & I gave my nod as though I was his wife. I placed trust in our relationship, not probing into what he actually did, whom he was with & where he went.

I told Kong specifically that every Friday evening would be the ‘couple’ night, to spend quality time together, dining out or cuddling together while watching a movie, a night only for us, not a time to date other people. I would play with his hair, rubbing his hand or a soft pat on his leg, not in a sexual way, but an affectionate way.

To get good understanding on his Sunday activities cum friends associated (you could not blame me, as all partners / wives would do likewise, you can call this insecurity complex but I don’t really care), I accepted his invitations & went to his gatherings twice introduced as his cousin, one was a mahjong session & another one was a tennis game.

I picked up the basic rules of mahjong from him during the game breaks. That mahjong session was an eye opener, it is a real fantastic innovation by us the Chinese, but shockingly I saw cheques (it got to be big amount to warrant use of cheque, I guessed) changing hands (He told me playing for 5:1 & 6 doubles limit, well, readers who play mahjong should know how big / small was the game). It was long hours since 1 pm till 8 something in the evening & I end up watching boring television programs in the hall.

We went for a late dinner at Kallang stadium seafood restaurant next to KFC, apparently he won some money as he was in high spirit but I never asked.

“Dear, I don’t like you to gamble so big.” I told him flatly.

“Don’t worry, my skill is quite good, they always lost to me.” I was keeping mum & he realized that I was not happy.

“Okay, I promise you I will limit my stake.”

“I just don’t want you to become a gambler. Play for leisure is okay but don’t get addicted.” I spoke with my sincerity.

“Darling, I know you really care about me. I promise to remember your advice.” With that my face was backed with sunshine.

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

On the tennis game, I had no quarrel about it as it was a healthy game. I watched him intensely from the sitting gallery panning up & down the court with his hits & grouching. He was so man, so sexy.

His playing mesmerized me & I was floating, hovering above his shoulder trying to guess which side he would hit next. With every stroke he played, strong, fluid & accurate, making me wanted him more. I was in love with his talent, with what he could do.

Under the hot sun, I witnessed his perspiration, his galloping of water quashing his thirst & wiping of sweat with the hand guard; all these sensual movements blew my mind & sent me into ecstasy. I clapped enthusiastically for every of his fine return, & he seemed happy by waving back to me as he got a little fan up the stair.

I was inspired by his playing & picked up the game almost immediately. I dragged Ling in & Kong was automatically our coach (I wanted him to feel great). We played once a month in the East Coast Tennis Centre. All sessions were in the evening as Ling & I preferred the evening breeze less the burning sun ray in the afternoon (mind you, I still have a fair complexion till this days).

Likewise, to reciprocate, I would tell him places that I would cycle & spend with Ling on Saturday evening. Ling & I had many fond memories on places such as East coast Lagoon Hawker Centre, Parkway Parade for window shopping, hawker centre at Marine Parade & etc.

There was once we make an impromptu cycling along the bicycle lane all the way till the renowned Fort Road car park. Ling had told me long ago that this was a hot spot on gay activities, constantly under police surveillance & was a place to be avoided.

Somehow that night we were so gung-ho to make that impromptu trip. It was astonished to see that the car park was full of actions. It was unusually packed though there was neither attraction nor shopping centre around & I felt strange. Big cars, small cars, expensive cars, vans & even pick-up zoomed in & out continuously.

There were shadows at the dark corners & the feeling was eerie & edgy. We cycled through the car park & we heard some whistling. At that moment, a strange feeling came to my mind as I scanned through rows of cars intensely.

“God, please make sure that his car is not there.”

“What happen if he is there?”

“I really don’t know. I may kill myself immediately.” I prayed & my head was spinning……………………

I worridly told Ling about all this weird thinking later on & he consoled me. I guessed he could not say much as my relationship with Kong was still too green (or could be again due to insecurity complex on my part?).

To be continued ……………

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

There was once that Ling & I were having steam boat dinner at the East Coast Laguna Hawker Centre. The place was packed & it took us awhile to stand aside & wait for a family to finish their dinner.

I occupied the table while Ling went to place our order & fetched the sugar cane drinks.

I heard the pager beeped & surprisingly found that it was from Kong, “Where are you?” as the message wrote.

“You know. Why?” my reply.

“May I come?”

“I don’t know, is up to you.” I replied but was not too happy. Why, checking me up or what? He knew my weekend program, furthermore this was Saturday, our ‘off’’ day.

While I was looking around for the merry making people around the surrounding, he paged & told me he was at the car park. I could not walk to look for him as the table might be taken up by anybody almost immediately, what I could do was to reply him our table #.

I saw someone somewhere in front wearing a white polo T that he said he was wearing & I thought to myself, "It must be him."

I stood up & waved but he did not take notice as the place was crowded. Desperately I stood on the bench & waved. Surrounding people were watching me but I didn't really care. The stupid dumb goose finally spotted me.

“I though you are having a drinking session at Carnhill Hotel?” I was amazed by looking at him & I could not take my eyes off of him but pretended to be angry, "Why, trying to check my movement, huh?"

“Gosh, it is so difficult to locate the table,” he spoke breathlessly, “I was at Carnhill but my mind kept thinking of you so I left earlier. You know, I am feeling horny.”

“What?” I punched his leg under the table, “Che-ko-pak. But we are just about to start our dinner….” I knew what he wanted, my heart skipped a bit picturing me with him, cuddling, kissing & holding each other.

“No no no, no rushing, take your time & enjoy the dinner. I can wait.”

Ling came back with 2 cups of sugar cane juice. “Aa hi, I don't expect you to be here, want to join us?”

“Okay, I am also a little bit hungry. I’m sorry to disturb you two. The dinner is on me.”

Half way through the dinner, he went & got his drink. “Hey, what is going on, little sister?”

“Aiya, he is horny lo….”

“I see…… You better be careful, don’t get pregnant, huh?” We were laughing.

After the dinner, Ling & I cycled home & I told him to pick me up one hour later.

“What, why take so long?”

“So?”

“Okay okay, is a deal, one hour.”

We checked into a hotel named Lai Ming along Geylang Road next to Lorong 24.

“Dear, what happen if you cannot locate me?”

“Bad luck lo….”

“Go Geylang & find one la.”

“I will never be unfaithful to you. The very most go home & have a cool shower.” How sincere was his reply I really could not ascertain, but at that moment, I was satisfied with his answer.

------------------------- End of Chapter 15 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 16: Fulfilling Sex Life

For all these years since the age of 16 / 17, the experiences of cross dressing & the secret hours as Jennifer were locked in my subconscious mind, there were repressed & denied. I tried to pretend that nothing had gone wrong, in much the same mentality of a seriously ill patient down playing the scale of mortality of his illness.

It was a strange sort of double personalities that I struggled desperately against the emergence of Jennifer but lost the fight each time. In the release of tension following each of her coming outs, I felt confident that I would be able to kill the habit immediately.

This illusion of cross dressing was further complicated after submitting my virginity to Kong, that I was making love with a guy. So what was my sexual preference?

Would it be a gay life style?

Definitely no, subconsciously I told myself.

Since young, whenever I read the story of snow white, I would imagine I were her marrying the prince eventually. For all these years, I asked myself many times that why I didn’t simply live the life of a homosexual. The point was that I as Jennifer would fantasize the pleasures of sex as a woman with a vagina each time when I was penetrated. This fact was at the heart of my dilemma & made a reconciliation seemed impossible.

The association with Kong marked the beginning of a full scale effort toward my womanhood that I wanted to be his wife but not his life partner. So first of all, I had to make sure that he would treasure me as a lady & in return I would give him the best sexual life that no any other woman could accord with.

Today with technology advancement & the computerization, information & knowledge are easily assessable through internet. But in the early 80’, this was not so. The only available source was from National Library. Controversial topics such as gay sex, same sex marriage & etc were hardly came by, there were either not available or banned.

For many Saturday afternoon, I spent my time in the National Library but the result was disastrous. Not wanting to give up hope, I combed through all bookshops (Popular, Union & etc) along North Bridge Road browsing through roll after roll of book shelf. The effort of getting something at least relevant to anal sex was a naught.

The frantic search would continue if I had not discovered a shop in the now defunct Tay Buan Guan Supermarket. In one sunny Saturday afternoon, I went there to tailor made a picture frame for a photo taken with Kong & Ling. While waiting for the glass cutting Indian uncle to complete my order, I took a stroll thru’ the front lobby toward the supermarket aimlessly.

I saw a second hand book store on the right end corner & walked in. I looked over a rack of old second hand books casually when a title suddenly stood out, Homosexuality & Gay Sex. Liked a drowning person seeing a swimming float, my eye pupil was enlarged & I glanced intensely on the title. I picked out the book & walked straight to the old uncle at the cash counter. I glanced around as I was too shy to hold the book, but I could never let it off as I had been searching for so long. To be exact, I had no idea of what the contents might be, but simply paid up without price bargaining & hurriedly walked off.

Upon returning to Ling’ home, I furtively retreated to the bedroom. With trembling hands I opened the book, and discovered that I had hit the blackjack. It talked about KY, kissing, prostrate massage, foreplay, different kinds of penetration & etc. What had seemed to be mysterious was suddenly not so. Now I could feel with the strengthening of knowledge, I would be able to serve & satisfy him.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

to be continued..............

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

I showed Ling the book, my accidental catch & he was very much excited about the adventure.

We went there the next day immediately after the Sunday mass, but were disappointed as the shop was not opened. On the following Saturday, I waited for Ling to come back from his lecture & we headed to the shop again.

We started our walk to the shop & talked the whole journey there, we wondered what experiences we would encounter that day in that shop. None of us knew what to expect but we knew we were very excited.

With his companion, I was more at ease. The shop was quiet giving good environment for book browsing; we were the only customers there beside that old uncle manning the cashier. In fact, the cashier uncle spent 50% of his time during our stay outside the shop chatting with his neighbor who was running a fish aquarium. Ling was smart to make enquires with him at the entrance, & he flatly told us to look for anything ourselves in Hokkien. What a relief.

Looking at the book shelves, we planned our hunt in the most productive fashion, he covered the odd shelves & me the even shelves. The treasure hunting was extremely successful. We spent over 2 hours went thru’ rolls of book & purchased 2 books finally. In-between, we also read thru’ many books with little inputs on make-up, dressing & love making here & there.

Of the two books we jointly purchased, we bought one special one which was titled Man into Woman published in 1933, it was an account of a Danish artist Einar Wegener who became Lily Elbe, in what was said to have been the first recorded case of sex re-assignment in the 1930’s. It was an intensely moving story documenting her doubts & fears; it also inspired Ling & me greatly on the supports of good friends she garnered.

Although we did not mention our inner feelings during the browsing, but I knew in our minds we shared the same sentiment that there was a glimmer of hope one day our dark secret might be materialized.

Yes, Ling went ahead with his sex change ten years later; as for me, I make an important decision one year later during my first year engineering study.

Before my national service enlistment, I helped out at my father coffee powder shop during the school holidays. Numerously I overheard the conversations in-between those patronizing aunties that to arrest a man soul, satisfying his sexual desire & taking good care of his tummy were vital. So since I took this man to be my assumed hubby, I would want to satisfy his sexual need first.

With the tremendous inputs from the books procured, the sex life between me & Kong progressed by leaps & bounds. We did it almost weekly on late Saturday evening, after my routine outing with Ling. We developed a kind of mutual understanding after his horny Laguna incident. I would take shower, dress up & wait for his pick-up at around 1030 pm. Learning from the books, I did the first ever anal / colon cleansing during the shower.

Lai Ming at Geylang Lorong 24, a cheap & no frill hotel was initially our regular meeting place, but it was replaced by beaches along Changi Coast Road adjoining Changi Airport & Mount Faber shortly.

Each time I went with Kong; I would put on a short jean skirt, a tight T & a pair of lady sandals. At the age of 20 that time, my secondary sex characteristics were still very much undeveloped, till today, I am fortunate that there is no hair on my chest; also other body hairs on legs, arms & face are sparse. So the preparation was simple & easy, my skin was extremely fair & the late hour that probably no one would give me a second glance, I applied only lip gross & a thin layer of face powder. With a base ball cap on my head, I would very much resemble a tomboy.

The hotel locked its metal foldable gate at around mid night 12 pm. Each time when we checked in possibly as the last customer, the housekeeper at the cashier would always give me a lusty look. I hated that look & would look away to avoid his stare. I complained this to Kong privately.

The unpleasant starring was totally forgotten once entered the room; it was replaced by wild but lucid sex making. He was surprised that I brought along the KY jelly during the first visit (I left the jelly in his car after the first visit & told him to purchase a new one when empty). With the unrestrained application of jelly, the magic liquid effectively smoothened out the pain & brought me up to the next higher level of sexual gratification. The more jelly he applied each time during his penetration upon my request, sent shock waves to all my body cells. I was in total ecstasy that the “pak pak pak” synchronized by the intended contraction of my delicate hole (again learnt from the books) & his smooth, silky cum relentless assaults was indeed the greatest sound of music.

And more to his satisfaction was I took on an active role in manipulating his we-we. I cleansed him up with a non alcoholic wet tissue, the action sent a rapid expansion on his we-we followed by using my mouth. Visibly in front of me was a 7 inches red & fat, fully erected big monster. His face would tighten, & audibly he would let off soft, fast & sexy groans.

He would salvage every inch of my body; he knew very well the killing zone, my nipples. My little one would ooze out pre-cum uncontrollably, my body would tensed up, waiting for his grand entrance. There was a tug of war between me & him as I fought against the lust waiting for him to initiate the first move. Unfortunately I failed each time as I would surrender & beg for his banging, more & harder & harder & harder ………….

We spent overnight every time at Lai Ming out of no choice as the main gate would only be opened in the morning 6 am. There was no bath room inside the room, so we had to use the common facilities outside the room before everybody was waking up.

As I opened the gate softly without creating much noise to alarm Auntie Lily, I entered Ling’s room & climbed up the bed discretely. Ling would turn around & hold me as his bolster. I knew he was awake but did not mince a word, my lovely big sister indeed. Later we would go for the Sunday mass.

Because of these inconveniences, we stopped going to Lai Ming eventually.

to be continued................

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Discarding Lai Ming, we went to Mount Faber first time at his own initiative. He drove along Mount Faber Road & stopped at the car park after the cable car station.

I clinched on his arm intimately & walked along the sloppy road. The weather was good, the surrounding was quite & tranquillized. With the low humming noises from the crickets, the world seemed so peaceful & wonderful. We found an unoccupied bench & sat down. Looking afar were the Sentosa Island & the brightly lighted busy container port.

“Dear, thanks for brining me up to this place. It is so beautiful.” I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Darling, if you like it, I will bring you here more often. There is a lover walk further up.”

“How did you get to know about this place?” Ouch, I accidentally blipped out this silly question.

“Well………..Hmm……..” He was probably recalling his past with his ex & for no reason I felt so uneasy. Was I her substitution? He brought me here to rehearse his past?

“Okay. Okay.” I placed my left index finger on his lips. I loved this man, I wanted to make him happy & I wanted him to forget about his sad past. We remained silent. His left hand went over my left shoulder, pulling me closer & we were cheek to cheek. Every thing seemed so dreamy so romantic so unreal & yes; this was the man, the one & only, I was so lucky to have him. I blinked my eyes with tears.

“Hey, what are you doing, Che-ko-pak?” My beautiful dream was shuttered; his right hand went under my short tight skirt fondly smoothing my inner tights & my little triangle.

“Do you like it?” Typical sex maniac, I thought & my face was reddened.

“A…... don’t be like that la…... people walk pass can see, you know?” My little one was getting excited; feeling restrained under my tight panty & was oozed wetted.

“Ai-ya, all couples come here will do this lah, don’t worry okay?”

“But dear, I feel so uncomfortable, my little one ……….”

“Come, let go.” He stood up without waiting for my reply. He raised his hand waiting for me to stand up. I stood up, smoothened flat the skirt but was somehow unable to get rid of the bulging.

“Wow! So obvious….” He smiled.

“You, naughty boy. It is your entire fault” I hit his arm lightly. I looked around & fortunately the nearest couple was about 20 meters apart. I dragged him & walked hurriedly back to the car with one hand blocking the swelling. Oh Jesus, what a peculiar scene.

The car was traveled along Mount Faber Road & came out to Telok Blangah Road. I was glad that my swelling was withdrawn & we would end this beautiful first outing at Mount Faber. Surprisingly he went back up again from Lower Delta Road.

“Dear, I though we are going home?”

“Still early wah, is only 1 am.”

“But why are you going up again?”

“Shih…. Wait then you will know.” With that, he stopped the car at a quiet desert car park somewhere after Mount Faber Lodge.

Ai……., men are men. We had a happy ending (just hand job, okay, don’t think too far) & I had no complaint.

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

The hanky-panky activity at that deserted car park along Mount Faber Road came to an abrupt end during the third visit.

It was a fine evening & we were there much earlier then the previous visits, probably around 11 something. Kong drove pass a white car nearing the entrance & went into one dark corner but was not too far in. The engine was off & we wound down the window with a little gap to keep off the mosquitoes.

The action inside the car was getting steamy, there were a lot kissing & caressing. As usual, Kong removed his polo T, unzipped & lowered down his pant exposing his we-we. I allowed him to remove my panty but left my jean skirt intact. With a lady mentality, I felt uncomfortable to expose my lower torso in the open, so removal of my panty was the maximum yard stick I could allow.

The hot actions went on with my sucking on his we-we & his fondling on my little one. I looked out causally & horrifically I saw something bright on the window, Jesus, it was a pair of eyes. I was in big shock.

“Kong! Someone is at the window.” I screamed.

“Damn… holy shit!” Kong lifted backup his car seat & sounded the car horn continuously. There were not only one but four peeping toms on the left, right & rear sides of the car.

I curled myself with both hands holding on my legs & started crying.

“Darling, quick, sit up, we are leaving this place.” He started the engine & on the car light. The sounding of horn apparently alerted the other car.

“Hey, abang.” asked the driver as we drove passed, “Is there any problem?”

“Yeah, some bustard peeping tom was up there.” Kong replied.

“You must be careful here. They always hide on top of the trees & come up close when you are in hot action.”

“Thanks.”

Kong drove to East Coast Park. I kept mum throughout the journey except asking him to switch off the air-conditioning unit as I was trembled with cool sweat. I was traumatized by that ugly incident, the scary starring eyes piecing me nakedly.

He sat under a tree with back leaning against the tree. I went in front of him & sat down.

“Dear, hold me tight.” I needed his broad shoulder & body warm to help calm my body.

Kong tenderly brushed away the wisps of hair falling near the corner of my eyes. "Jennifer, are you okay?"

“No, it was then scary, I probably will have nightmare tonight.” I murmured. I starred at the dark sky, controlled not to think about that pair of eyes looming out of the darkness through the car window & I became increasingly fearful about it.

“Oh, my poor little baby.” He wanted to kiss my lips & ran his fingers through my hair. He kept on kissing me until us both came up for air.

No matter how hard he tried that evening, I never got a hard-on; I knew he wanted so much to make love to me. I noticed him reaching for my little triangle until I stopped him. "We shouldn't..."

"Sorry, I know. We shouldn't do this this evening," He said with a sigh.

I started to interrupt. "Kong, I …” for a moment I was thinking about out relationship, "I don't want to lose you. I'm still dealing with the feelings stemming from that hateful incident just now."

"I know," he murmured, "dear, pardon me for my ignorance." he said as he put his arms around me. He looked into my eyes, hoping that he would reassure me of his devotion. "We'll deal with it together, sweet heart, we're in this together."

"I’m sorry," I looked down at my shoes briefly. I was finally feeling a bit more comfortable & relaxed than I had been just a few minutes earlier. With that, I leaned towards him & kissed him on the forehead, I kissed him on the lips with much more fervor.

Oh, what an evening.

On those days, technology might not be that advance. I still remember clearly the guy was so up close to the car with 2 hands rested on the glass panel & face pressed against the window.

The peeping tom body was black (probably painted) wearing only the underwear, just like ghost. Till this days, whenever I though about that, I would get goose-bumps.

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Since that ugly incident, we would bypass that deserted car park & went straight up to the hilltop. We had many beautiful & romantic evenings up there, hand holding hand walking along Mount Faber Loop.

There were couples here & there on the hilly grass slope. He would sit beside me, played with my fingers & held me from behind with his broad shoulder. This sex machine suddenly became so well behave, maybe he was giving me time to recuperate, I guessed. Anyway, sex or no sex, I did enjoy his companionship.

“I love you.” I would mutter to him. He would smile back in return.

Coming down from East Coast highway, bypassing Tanah Merah Country Club, his car was moving along Changi Coast Road & the brightly lit airport terminal was in close range.

“Dear, where are we going?”

“Shih……. New place….” he whispered, “Please help to look out for a plank crossing the drain on the right hand side.”

My heart was pumping hard, yes, yes; I turned my head away looking at the terminal to hide my smile. Ah-ha, the sex machine was horny but me too longing for his penetration, I really missed it, and I missed the sensational nipple licking. For the last few meet-ups, I contemplated in asking him to go to Lai Ming but was shy to ask.

“There you are.” He sounded happy. It was not that difficult to locate as we saw cars streaming out from the reclaimed land.

“Dear, drive carefully.” I hold on his arm. The plank on top of the longkang was bumpy. Once in, I saw a big piece of land but was hazily dark. With the lights from the outgoing & incoming cars, we saw two clear tyre tracks up front. Jesus…. didn’t know that the place was so happening; anybody seemed to be very courteous by giving way, no sounding of horn & lower the light beam when got nearer.

Kong parked his car facing outward. Looking around it was interesting to see that the cars were parked in a manner forming a big semi circle edging the trees / high bushes at the back. Surrounding was dead quiet resembling the deserted car park at Mount Faber.

“Dear, is it safe or not?” I was still having the insecurity & fear.

“Don’t worry, okay. You see so many cars here.” he sounded so confident, "I know you're scared, but we need this. Nothing should stop us, not even a peeping tom!"

He leaned over, lowered flat & shifted backwards my seat to give some extra legroom. "Is that better?" Sensing that I did not object, he went ahead & removed my panties, well, seemed that he had a hard time slipping out my panties.

Edited by Larry

Wishing all readers a wonderful holiday ahead.

A. My First Love - Kong

I gave him a soft smile, "Colour wolf, you." pausing briefly I reached out to hold his hand in mine. “Dear, not so fast, I want you to do it slowly.”

I guessed my initiation meant a great deal to him, he nodded as his eyes became intense with passion, “Sure. Sure, sure. I will do it slowly.”

He brought down his seat, climbed over & started deep kissing me. We didn't utter a sound & I let my eyes shut close. I felt the warmth of his lips touching mine….; I wanted to savor kissing his luscious lips…., I wanted to take my time & to finally make him mine in every way…..

We continued with our lips lock, I felt my heartbeat quicken faster than ever, knowing that it was inevitable for me to show how much I love him.

He was the first to come up for air; his voice was low & breathy, "Jennifer, I want you... I seriously need you in my life."

"I want to make love to you. I want to show you how much I adore you, how much I always need you in my life," he paused; he looked into my eyes & smiled, “you're the center of my universe.”

"Yes, make love to me, Kong. I need you so much..." I blurted out & was almost embarrassed at what I just said.

His hand went under my blouse caressing my tummy, slowly one button, two buttons, three buttons, four buttons & the last button was unplugged. I stood up & removed the blouse & placed it on the back seat.

His hand now went under my little triangle. “Wah…, so wet.” He exclaimed.

“Mm................ don’t touch.” I cramped up my lower torso.

He worked hurriedly but took a moment to remove his clothing & smiled with relief. "Wows, is not easy to get this off in here."

Fully naked, he took out the magic jelly from the glove compartment & I felt coolness on my delicate hole as he started fingering me. He had done this before & the feeling was always sensational.

For his easy assess, I lifted up my legs & placed on the dash board to allow full exposure of my buttock. He fingered me relentlessly & I was oozing real wet with my little one pointing upright.

“Let me remove your skirt before it get smear.” I was in heaven & I knew it was only inevitable that we would be having sex in his car., I did not have the strength to resist, and I was just a lamb waiting to be sacrificed. Never get naked in the open????? God damn hell out of my mind this stupid yard stick.

I guessed neither one of us had good dating experiences... I mean, having sex in a car before.

“Dear, remove the bra also.” I moaned softly. He was quick, so obedient & he removed my bra. He started licking my nipples with his finger remained on my little hole.

“Arr…. Arr……., nice, nice…… dear, is nice…….” I cried out loud & grasped his two arms tightly. He knew I was about to come, with one full swoop, he took my little one all onto his mouth. I came, came & came but I just didn’t have the strength to push him away. He took all in, he swallowed all & he was licking me clean. I was shocked, I was stunned & I was confused. What a man.................

“Now is my turn.” He turned me belly down & applied more KY to his monstrous we-we & my hole.

“Dear, after you have come, stays & don’t pull out okay.”

When his we-we entered me; I moaned & bit my lips. The tears started to well in my eyes, pain, yes, it was painful. I endured the pain, I wanted him to reach that top of the mountain, by having a memorable orgasm in his car that he ever had.

The surrounding was silent. He rode the waves like a master surfer, working hard as the song aired from the radio (Dawn of Late autumn by Leon Lai),

月色變的黯然 The moonlight changes low-spirited 在深秋的黎明 In the dawn of late autumn 而你雙手是那麼暖 And your both hands were that warm 離別最後的季節 Leaving the season 是風裡透著涼意 The wind was blowing cold 才知道兩顆心能靠多緊 Only then to know that two hearts could help tightly

夜霧慢慢散去 The fog diverged slowly 在深秋的黎明 In the dawn of late autumn 而我雙眼離不開你 And my eyes could not stay away from you 我愛你就像呼吸 I love you just like breathing 感覺平淡無奇 It felt ordinarily 用生命全心全意讓愛能繼續 With my live wholeheartedly prolonged our love

深秋的這樣一個黎明 What a dawn in this late autumn 無限清醒在心底 My mind was clear 遠行的我看著天空慢慢亮起來 Going on my long journey the sky was getting brighter 深秋的這樣一個黎明 What a dawn in this late autumn 你不必怕寂寞 You needed not fear lonely 愛的情意漫天過海極圍你 As my love would surround you

冷雨輕輕飄落 The icy rain dropped sparsely 在深秋的黎明  In the dawn of late autumn 你的背影那麼孤單 The shadow of your back was so lonesome 紅葉像烈火燃燒 Red leaves raging as fire 比不過我的心 我的愛永不滓須擦U燒不盡 It could not surpass my heart as my love would last forever

我雙眼離不開你 My eyes could never leave you 我愛你 I love you 用生命全心全意讓愛能繼續 With my life wholeheartedly let love continue

I knew what I wanted in our relationship. I knew the road ahead of us would be rocky, but I were on for the long haul. I realized my feeling of love & rode the waves of passion on this magical night.

I love you, Kong, yes, forever.

------------------------- End of Chapter 16 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong
Chapter 17: Smile & more smiling

Year 1981, I met the most fabulous person I had ever met before in my life & now had the pleasure to call this man my boyfriend, Kong. We had been dating for a while & we both thought that we should meet each other as frequent as possible; this included the daily transport arrangement between home & camp as I decided to stay out of camp as much as possible, though I got to keep my own room.

Of all the things I said, there were very few that are as important as the legendary three words: I Love You. Those were three words that I didn't just toss around, and I wanted Kong to know that I did love him very, very much.

I wanted to be with you, Kong, and I did love you.

It was 730 in the morning, after exchanging “Bye” & “See you this evening” at the car park, I walked on the aisle through the cook house; I was on my way to my office. My mood was pretty good (with the hanky panky & the intimacy during the journey, how could I not be cheerful, right?) as I was humming the lyrics of the last song played on the car radio by David Soul.

http://youtu.be/YY8APrYU2Gs

http://youtu.be/YY8APrYU2Gs

Don’t give up on us, Baby, We’re still worth one more try, I know we put a last one by, Just for a rainy evening, When maybe stars are few, Don’t give up on us, I know, We can still come through……

“Good morning, Sir.”

“Good morning to you, James.” I looked at his name tag & returned his salute with a smile.

Along the way, I showed more smiles to anybody who passed-by. I was surprised on my behavior as I would usually replied with a monotonous good morning & a salute that all.

I became much approachable & sociable. My manner for the past was mild, quiet & reserved, to the extent that some of my subordinates thought that I was proud & elite, I was pretty aware about this but could not help it. Perhaps that was why up to this day Ling is the only closest friend that I ever have. I am a person not easily open up. They did not understand that I did have my dark secret; I had to put up an artificial forefront to conceal my effeminate behavior. If I were not an officer, really, and honestly I rather not wanting to be, then I would be able to demonstrate my femininity openly, just liked those in the store or clerical section.

I knew clearly there were soldiers on the same shoe as me particularly those working in the store (under my charge) & some clerks in the battalion HQ (under my classmate, the MPO). It was easy to spot them, through their talking, their behaviors, their lusty looks at those macho guys & unexpected findings during the morning stand-by-bed inspections conducted by me when performing the role of duty officer.

During one of the stand-by-bed, I causally browsed through the lockers & found a lick stick belong to a clerk nicknamed Mary. I looked at the accompanying corporal & he was dumbfounded.

“Sir…”

“Okay, never mind. Let me handle.” I knew I had to handle this as I did not want the corporal to screw-up & worsen the situation.

“Is this belonging to you?” I walked to Mary & spoke extremely softly.

“Yes. Sir” I saw his face blushed & his eye was teary. He looked down.

“Please keep this thing properly, okay. Don't worry.” I tucked the lip stick onto his trouser side pocket discreetly. Petting his shoulder, I walked to the next bed.

As a closet cross dresser, I knew their inner struggles, their fears & their fragility. I would not be able to humiliate or reprimand him in front of his mates. That would not be fair to him & was also an insult of my personality, I thought.

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

I was young (20 years old then), good looking (I thought so, ha-ha), a commisioned army officer & waiting to pursue my tertiary study. Superficially I was quiet, cool, distance & attended my staff’ needs non-chalantly. Not even once I had attend any birthday party of my fellow soldiers though invited, anyhow, I asked my RQ to help deliver my present.

Yes, I did have thousand & one reasons to be seemed as snobbish & I knew my fellow soldiers would rate me likewise. But I decided to give myself a face-lift; to be attentive to the problems my subordinates encountered, to lend my listening ear for them to pour their unhappiness & bitterness & to be more liberal in granting long week-ends upon request.

Afterall I left with 6 more months before stepping out of this organization (ROD or ORD in today context). I could not believe why on earth I had this weird thought, could it be the power of love, I wondered.

Many of us would think that coming to the national service were out of no choices, so the mentality would be going through it & forget about it. At the end of the day, I could only conclude that I was doing this to impress him, yes, my dearest Kong, my hubby, I wanted him to feel proud about me. Isn’t this the power of love??????????

My RQ was exceptionally happy on my change of mood, although he remained long winded & chatty, but I tolerated. The evening locking of my office had since stopped; I could sense his relief as he needed not to do the follow-up on the locking any more. Previously he would have to call back reminding the staff to lock the room while he was attending matters in other part of the camp. I was sorry that I was such a nuisance making life difficult for him. Sorry, staff…..

And, yes, that Corporal Tan who was reprimanded by me because of the mysterious chocolate, I felt sorry too as at that moment I was losing my cool. I bought a box of chocolate & looked him up at Bravo Company; he was the CQMS (Company Quarter Master Sergeant).

“Corporal Tan, I’m sorry for that lousy incident happened 3 months ago. It was my fault that I should not have yelled at you.”

“Sir, sorry, actually is my fault. I was not sensitive enough that you were troubled at that moment.” He was polite too.

“Anyway, please accept my apology. This is a box of chocolate; please share with your colleagues.”

From then on, we would smile broadly to each other whenever we met. In fact, he presented me a personal farewell gift on my last day (I was touched with teary eyes at that moment). Wows, what’s a wonderful world.

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

In life, you treat people well, but that doesn’t mean that you will get the equal return. I couldn't believe what I had heard, those nasty rumors about me & Kong. What was wrong with this people? Beside the talks about my effeminate behavior, & worst was there were speculations that 2IC (Kong) & I were having extra-ordinary relationship. I found this out by chance.

In one of the humid afternoon immediately after lunch, I walked to the ammunition dump which was located at the far back of the camp compound, with the objective to carry out a routine audit on its cleanliness & combat readiness.

As there was no other staff around, I asked the NCO-in-charge stayed put at the front counter, I would carry out the audit myself focusing on the Alfa Company echelon.

“A…. A… A…., you all notice or not, nowsaday this QM Lt. Koh is very friendly?” I heard some talking outside the wall.

“Ai-yo, Mary, just because he did not report about your lipstick so you are talking good about him.”

“Ai-ya let me tell you, he is also one of us. You all don’t know mai….” then another reply that was not from Mary.

“Ya lo, you all never observe, his eye brows are very neat, looks like girl’s one.” They were giggling & laughing.

“Not only that, if you see his nails carefully, like having paint polish you know.” Ouch, I was probably careless not removing the polish thoroughly.

“No wonder we never see him wear slipper. Most probably with nail polish also.” There was more laughter.

…………….. They were talking about my effeminate behavior. “No problem alright, is okay with me, I will be out soon. “Just can’t be bothered with these lowly educated people.” I told myself.

But further down their conversation, the contents were making me furious.

“A. A. A. You people know or not, he comes to camp & go back together with 2IC?”

“Ya loh, looks more like gay couple.” We were not gays, how much you people knew about gay, I was a girl trapped into a man shell, you guys were a joke, all the people who were spreading these rumors: get a life!

“Ai-yo, if you ever heard their goodbye & see you this evening, so jealous man……”

“Ai-ya, you all see this 2IC, he is a sex maniac, I think Lt. Koh kena makan by him already.”

“Ya loh. Ya loh.”

“--------------”

“--------------”

My head went blank, I was burning with fire & I could not concentrate on the audit. I was sure that Kong was going to know these rumors pretty soon, everyone needed to shut up & leave us alone, stop talking crap about us & pretending you all knew him personally.

“Sir how is every thing?” asked the NCO at the exit counter.

“I will be back again. Thanks, Corporal.” I signed on the log out book & walked out the ammo dump.

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

I walked toward the back of the ammo dump. The group saw me from afar & started to disperse.

“Soldier, you come here.” I saw that “Mary” & pointed at him.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Why are you all talking bad about me behind my back?”

“Ar………” He was dumbfounded.

“I heard all your conversation minutes ago when I was in the ammo dump.” I shouted.

“Sorry Sir.” He lowered his head.

“I can’t hear, say louder.”

“Sorry Sir.”

“Don’t just simply say sorry, I want to know why?”

“I …………”

“Is it because I was too nice to you all & you people take me for granted?”

“Sir, I am sorry for that. Please forgive us.”

“I want you to go back & repent yourself, right or wrong you put up your pillow high & think about it. Now, get out of my sight, you idiot.”

I looked at the water front beyond the fence & my tear was rolling down.

In reality, normal people will make fun on us; I cannot stop them for such behavior but surely not from people like us. I just do not understand they discriminate amongst the community. What a cruel world……….

I was demoralized & dejected for the next few days. Kong sensed that as I was extremely quite & not chatty. I did not divulged to him that sad incident as I knew that he would blow his top & would cause the scenario out of proportion.

“Darling, are you not feeling well somewhere?” He was thinking wild.

“Ya loh, I just visited the MO (medical officer).” I was pulling his leg.

“Yes, yes, what happen?” He tensed up.

“Oh, the MO said that I am pregnant & he asked me who the father is.” I whispered on his ear.

“You little rascal.” He tickled my underarm.

“Ee……, don’t tickle.” He attacked my weak point as I had to take refuge on his broad shoulder. We kissed passionately & the dark cloud was slightly defused.

On the third day, I found a white envelop on my desk. I opened up & found a card stated as following:

“Dear Sir,

We are sorry for the bad things we talked behind your back. We promise not to repeat. Please forgive us.”

There was no name on the sender but common sense told me it got to be from them.

I kept the card on the desk drawer. I decided to look forward not letting this ugly incident affect my mood & morale.

------------------------- End of Chapter 17 ---------------------

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

A. My First Love - Kong

Chapter 18: Annual Fitness Test

“Hey, one more week to go before the fitness test, you don’t need to train ma….?” On Saturday afternoon en route from camp to home, I asked Kong this question, that right, came next week with only five more days to go excluding Saturday & Sunday, the coming Monday would be the day on annual fitness test & all male regular service personnel of all ranks were required to sit & pass the test.

“Oh, I was about to tell you, I plan to train in the camp just like past years.”

“Just like past years?”

“Yeah, almost all senior officers will stay back in camp for the week to polish up their fitness.”

“Ha, all are lazy-bones, why leave the training till the last moments, so what’s your plan?”

“Well, mainly the 2.4 km practice run starting this coming Monday to Friday after office hour.”

“Yes, I think you better tune up your fitness quickly, just look at your tummy, so terrible.” I spoke & poked his tummy lightly.

“Do you want to train with me together? I need your companionship.”

“But…... why not train in the East Coast Park? “ I hesitated with due concern on those unfavorable gossiping.

“Is easier to train on the actual test track as we can benchmark ourselves, also is more time effective minus the time spent on the road. Come la… just one week only.”

“Is this an order?”

“No, don’t say that. I…. I am asking you to do me a favour. Please……” So silly, didn’t he know I was actually fooling him?

“Okay la, okay la.” I smiled & gave him the consent; I was equally concerned on his performance as it would greatly affect his career advancement.

As national service personnel, I did not have to go for the test, but decided to stay back keeping him accompanied & rendered my encouragement. This would also be the first & last opportunity for us to jog together inside the camp as my run-out-date was about 2 months down the road; I wanted to make us to remember this precious experience for the rest of our life that he was trained with this loving partner.

On the first day after the evening dismissal parade, I took my own sweet time changing into PT kit & deliberately joined him late on the football field as I did not want to create unnecessary attention after that last ugly incident. Upon arriving on the boundary of football field, I saw Kong was running along with the battalion commander (CO, Fong) & medical officer (MO). I hesitated & contemplated whether to join them or not.

“Come, come, and join us, young man.” CO ran past me & waved his hand.

I paid my compliments to them & was more than happy to join the crowd. As young & fit, I constantly reminded myself not to overtake them but just to tack along. After four laps of running, we finally came to a stop & slowly walked out of the field.

“Q (short form of addressing me as I was the QM), I am happy to see you.” said CO. He was in good spirit, “Do you jog regularly?”

“Yes, sir. Usually was at East Coast Park during the weekend.” I glanced over at Kong, that che-ko-pak smiled lightly (where got jogging, love making was true every weekend la).

“When I was at your age, I jogged regularly. Not these days, my age is catching up……” CO was talking to three of us.

“Sir, you still look strong & fit.” Kong chirped into the conversation.

“Gentlemen, every year this particular week is the week that I always looking forward.”

“Sir, may we know the reason?” asked the MO.

“Peaceful without my wife’s nagging. Ouch, please don’t tell my wife, okay, Ha-ha…..” he continued, “And yes, by the way, I like to buy you guys a dinner at the officer mess. Q, you come along also.”

“Sir, I don’t think is good idea, I am just a junior officer.”

“No, no, no, no, is an order okay. During happy hour, there shall not have any division in-between junior or senior, understand? Make sure you come along after your shower. I see you guys 20 minutes later at the mess.” With that CO went toward his room at ground floor next to his office in the HQ building, Kong & I had to climb the stairs to the 4th floor of the same building. Looking down from the corridor, I saw MO was walking fast as his room was at the medical centre, a far distance from the HQ building.

Edited by Larry

• 2 weeks later...

A. My First Love - Kong

“Hey, I don’t feel comfortable to go, you know?” I spoke lowly to Kong whilst climbing up the stairs.

“What to do is an order, right? You can’t afford to offence him.”

“I don’t think I am going to enjoy this dinner.”

“Hey, this is nothing. I had attended these sort of social dinners numerously. In this rat race society, to stay viable, you don’t have a choice.”

“Damn social dinner….. I thought we could spend the evening at the hill top to watch the sun set.” That right, there was this little hill at the far back of the camp next to the sea front, I just hoped that I could spend sometime with him there before my ROD.

“Maybe we can do this tomorrow.”

Back to my room, I gathered fresh set of white PT kit, underwear, and shampoo & headed toward the shower room. White PT kit was an unspoken dress code for officers who opted not to wear uniform, anyhow, I have special liking on white till this days.

Taking precaution, I deliberately selected to use male underwear as there were strip parties to one’s underwear taken place in the mess especially by those guys who were high on alcohol.

So I walked into the bathroom, there was a row of four shower cubicles facing the standing urinals, with a wooden bench complete with cloth hangers in the middle separating them.

I saw water splashing out from one of the cubicles, it got to be Kong in there, I thought. “Ouch, he is fast, I better move faster.”

Taking off my clothing quickly except my Speedo, I dumped the clean & wet clothing on the bench, and stepped into one of the cubicles. On the shower head, shampooed & showered quickly, stepping out with the drenched Speedo, shaking the water from my hair & looked for my towel. I was shy to appear nude in the shower room.

“Shit, damn….” I cursed as I realized I hadn't brought my towel with me to the shower room.

I heard his voice. "You've forgot something," sitting on the creaking wooden bench a few pegs away from my clothes, he laughed, handing me his towel.

I smiled lopsidedly back at him, “Thanks," as I looked up & saw beads of water ran down his sturdy body, wows, this was sexy. My eyes traveled further down to his bulging underwear. I smiled shyly at him, ducking my head to hide my ever present blush.

“Hey, lay off your hand.” Drying myself, I pushed Kong’s hand away as his left hand slyly grabbed & squeezed my buttock, twice.

“Never mind la, only we two here.” He stepped back & grinned.

“You’re crazy. What happen if someone just walking in?”

"But......."

“No but okay. Go, go, and go. Go & have your shower la, good boy. We have less than 15 minutes only.” Wrapping the towel around my waist, I hurriedly pulled out my wet underwear under the towel & put on a dry one.

“Yes. Madam,”

I rushed down from the stairs & found Kong was already at the ground floor waiting for me. He smelled good with the application of “Brut” deodorant that I bought for him. We walked toward the officer mess at the back of the HQ building, passed by a man-made pond rearing with numerous Japanese koi.

We found CO seated on a square table with the MO. I was surprised that MO was able to be earlier than us despite his room was much further away. May be he did not take shower, just changed his clothing only, I thought.

“Sorry Sir, we are late.” Kong said.

“No. The timing is just right. Come, sit down.”

Kong took the seat on the right side adjoining CO leaving me facing CO directly. The mess was packed unusually with the influx of the regular officers who stayed back drumming up their physical fitness liked Kong, it could also be that this people took this opportunity to escape from home duty, men are men, just like the CO……….. The waiter came & we placed our orders respectively. I had the fish & chip & Kong ordered beef steak medium, his favorite (sorry, can’t remember the other 2 persons what they had ordered).

The cutlery came shortly followed with four glasses of ice-cold beer & a jug of beer placed on the side table. Prior to this, CO & MO were engaged in some small talk, I did not know how Kong felt, but I felt extremely restrictive for having dinner with these senior officers.

“Gentlemen, let propose a toss to our commander.” Kong took the lead by holding the glass & stood up.

“Let us wish him good health & more good years to come.” Kong continued.

“Cheers.” We stood & raised the glasses in unison.

The dinner was served. With the free flow of beer, the atmosphere was less tensed as the conversation was getting cozier & wide ranging. All three were taking mouthful of beer whereas I sipped on the beer when invited.

“Q, hi, my sunny boy, how was the food?” A sudden question came from the opposite.

“It was tasty, Sir.” My face was reddened, since when I had this new nickname “sunny boy”? I saw Kong & MO were smiling broadly.

“You resemble my youngest daughter, she is now in university second year doing econ. I used to call her sunny boy as her dressing is tomboyish, & so sorry for my blunder.”

“It is okay, Sir. Never mind about that. You can call me sunny boy if you like to.” I answered politely & softly. Why on earth everyone would want to relate me to the female, I thought, but I was not angry, in fact even happy about this misconception that I certainly possessed some traits that resembling the female.

“See, even talking also looks so alike. I must tell my wife to meet you.” My face was completely reddened & I took an escape by going to the washroom quickly.

to be continued..........

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

On the way out from the washroom, I met the MPO (manpower) & MTO (military transport), both were my classmates.

“Wow! Larry, think you have a good time, huh? Rub shoulder with CO, ha-ha.” said MTO.

“Good, right? Come, come, I bring you there.”

“Sorry, sorry. I am just joking.” Both ran off quickly.

Well, my initial hesitation & concern when the commander asked me to join him for the dinner was real one, looked at how MTO just spoke to me. I knew there were people standing or sitting afar watching at our table, probably with envy or jealousy, particular from those regular service personnel. Maybe the question should have been why people are always jealous of one's luck; they would think that what on earth this bloody junior was so lucky - lucky they would deemed but torturous as far as I were concerned - dinning with the commander & his #2 man.

It was in the human nature to be jealous, however there were positive & negative jealousy, the negative one was the root of all evils while the positive tended to motivate one to work harder, so want to rub shoulder with the commander, work harder la…, go for the scholarship, okay! And get promoted just liked my dear Kong etc & etc, I thought.

If there was one thing I knew about myself was that I was not like most people, I didn't belong with most people, I didn't fit in, and to be honest, I didn't want to. I took some pride in being different & I hated to rub shoulder with the commander.

Anyway, since I was already stepped on the moving train, I had to finish it off neatly, for the sake of the party. I composed myself & went back to my seat.

“Sam, do go fetch the camera.” CO called out to Sam, the national service bar attendance. Sam came back with a Kodak Instantmatic.

“Q, come, come, come to my side.” Ouch… holy shit. Couldn’t be true that this signified the start of dirty fun from the hearsays, I looked at Kong for help but he remained static. I was puzzled but took the instruction dutifully.

“Sam, I want to have some photo shots with this young man.” CO stood up & was holding my shoulder; he was slightly taller than me. I was blushed all the way down to my feet, my mind was blanked & was not working, I wished for a crack in front for me to dive in.

“Sir please looked up. Don’t be shy.”

“Ready, smile….”

“* *” Came the flash from the camera.

“One more time” Sam waited for the battery recharge, "And now, gets ready."

“* *” the blinking lights caused a hasty silence in the dinning area; apparently we became the focus.

“Once more, Sam, aim carefully & do it quick.” The commander planted a kiss on my cheek & the light blinked, blinked & blinked. My goodness, I could not believe it. How could this be true? I walked to my seat, stunned, shocked & felt shyly.

“Hey, sunny boy, perhaps this is your first time. We always have this in the mess.” said CO. Kong & MO nodded their heads simultaneously.

“You will get use to this if you attend more of this kind of function.” said MO as to alleviate my embarrassment.

Sam came back & handed over to CO for the six photos taken. CO saw through the photos & picked one: “I will show this to my wife.” The remaining photos were passed around & when came to my turn, I asked: “Sir, may I keep this one?”

“Let me see which one you have chosen?”. “Yes, go ahead.” He smiled broadly as I chose the one with his kissing.

“Sam, put the rest up on the bulletin board.”

The photos were eventually put on the mess board & became the talk of the camp for the whole week till they were replaced by the new lot.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

“Sir, the table is ready.” Sam came back & spoke to the commander.

“Thank you, Sam.”

“Gentlemen, mind to have a game with this old man?”

“Sir, it is an honour for us to learn from you. We heard that you were three times champion in the SAF annual league.” Said MO. What’s a low graded flatterer, I thought.

“Let don’t talk about the past, move your butts & have some games now. Sunny boy, bring along your glass.”

I chose a high stool & sat down. The pool attendance came & topped up the glasses with more beer. I knew there would be people watching from another table, as an amateur, it would be wise just to watch & kept a low profile.

“Q, are you not playing?” asked MO.

“Sir, I am not familiar with the game, please go ahead & enjoy the game.” I acted blur, I had learnt the game in the high school first year.

They were playing the snooker. Truly to his reputation, CO was leading the score followed by Kong & a distance MO & the gap was getting wider as the game went deeper. The commander had demonstrated a few killing shots, precise & accurate. There were applauses all around for his fantastic skill in snookering the opponents.

CO asked for a second game & he waved to me.

“Come, sunny boy, you partner me okay. Kong, you & Patrick (MO) are to form another team.”

“Sir, but I really can’t play.”

“Na…. not to worry, I will coach you.” It left me no chance to say no. Kong went around & selected a cue for me.

The new game started as CO took the first pot shot; I was third on the queue. It was now my turn.

“Come, let me teach you.” CO was standing beside me.

“Hold the cue with your left hand, but don’t hold too tight.” He demonstrated & I followed dutifully.

“Now use your right hand to form a cue.” He was now standing behind me & his right hand was on my right hand guiding me to form a rest.

“Bend your body slightly, adjust the stick make sure in line with the white ball & one of the red ball you have selected.” He was getting physical touching my upper torso.

“See, so simple, just like rifle shooting.” He spoke softly behind my ear. With his warmly body, his nice body odour & his beery breathe, my heart was pumping hard & face was completely reddened. Jesus, wasn’t this a history replay in the high school pool practices (please refer to Chapter 4, dated August 12th 2009’s installment). Everybody was watching; what on earth this lucky chap was couched by a lieutenant colonel.

Kong was looking at us intensely & I gave him a wink. Were you jealous? He-he………..

"Hey, not now okay, it is too risky." On the way climbing the stairs back to our respective room, Kong tried to get physical.

"CO can & I cannot ma...." He was horny, I knew.

"Ai-yo, I will compensate you tomorrow evening la."

"Can I assume that is a promise?"

"Ya-la, ya-la, never knows that you’re so long winded." I hooked my last finger with his.

Back in my room, I cleansed my face, putted on a light layer of night cream & went to bed quickly as it was getting late. I had no regret for the evening, it was indeed an eye opener, an opportunity to experience the life style of these senior military personnel, in particular the no-hold barred & friendly gesture extended by the commander, his body odour, his beery breathe, the sunny boy, Kong’s intense starring, his jealousy, so on & so forth, I was sleepless……………………

I didn't love my parents, my father a miser, my uncaring mother or even my young sister who is seven years apart, except my grandma. I only cared about three people: my best friend Ling, Aunty Lily & the only guy Kong who was now my boyfriend. My people tolerance was very low, I had trouble letting people near me, touch me or asking me personal questions, but why I just let the commander touched me this evening during the pool games……

I climbed out of the bed, inserted my favorite CD to the Walkman & went back to bed again, (I don’t like to sleep alone by Paul Anka)

I don’t like to sleep alone, Stay with me don’t go, Talk to me for just a while, So much of you to get to know. Reaching out touching you, Leaving all the worries behind. Loving you, My mouth on yours & yours on mine. Marry me, Let me live with you, Nothing’s wrong & love is right

………………….

………………….

Sweet dream…… Sweet dream…………… Sweet…… dream…………………… dream ……… mmm

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

Ever since I posted to this camp, I took notice of this little hill top, it was about five storeys high, with plenty of shady trees & located at the far end of the camp beyond the ammunition dump overlooking the sea. The camp was like an isolated island surrounded by the vast empty leveled land under the Jurong Town industrialization plan. Bulldozers & excavators were here & there digging & clearing the land from afar. There were trucks carried the cleared earth away to the sea side for reclaiming land thus creating the red smog which was a daily scene. Fortunately the land clearing activity had moved outward away from the camp compound & the pollution was tolerable.

From the moment devoting my body & soul to Kong, in view of my run-out-date which was just two over months down the road, I felt a calling or rather a strong urge of having some quality time with him at this hill top. The fear of getting spotted by people which would ruin his reputation as priority had resulted me from shelving the idea in many occasions. I told myself in the morning that die die this evening just went for it, be alerted & careful, the consequence would leave it to fate. After all this hill top would not be there for long (truly the hill top was leveled eventually).

So on Tuesday evening, a warm day but not unbearable hot, after the dismissal parade, I took a shower & changed into PT kit. Not my usual path, I felt adventurous but thirsty too as I took a long detour & finally make it to the hill top.

We make this discreet arrangement as to avoid any other impromptu incident just like yesterday, Kong would meet me at around 615 pm after his running practice. Was it the thought of sitting at the hill top with him that made me thirsty? No, it wasn’t a natural thirst, there was something inside me that needed to be quenched, an unnamable thirst.

The walk was steeper than I had anticipated. Up the hill, I found a granite slab lying beneath the willow-look-alike tree. Not to dirty my white short, I put the small towel on top of the slab & sat down. It was a perfect spot for a romantic sunset chit-chat overlooking the ocean.

Bringing the branches to life, the breeze floated through them as they cascaded gracefully around me, sweeping me into their gentle embrace. Surrounding was quite & tranquil with the early humming sound from the crickets. The land excavation activity had ceased for the day leaving cleared & unblocked scenery.

There was nothing more romantic then lying next to your loved one on his broad shoulder, grabbed a ground sheet, sunscreen, packed some sandwiches & spent the day listening to the waves crashed, I was thinking & smiling. As I was thinking, dreaming & smiling, I played the Walkman & sang the song softly.

When I saw you standing there, I about fell off my chair, When you moved your mouth to speak, I felt the blood go to my feet. Now it took time for me to know, What you tried so not to show, Something in my soul just cries, I see the want in your blue eyes. Baby, I'd love you to want me, The way that I want you, The way that it shuold be. Baby, you'd love me to want you, The way that I want to, If you'd only let it be. You told yourself years ago, You'd never let your feelings show, The obligation that you made, For the title that they gave. Baby, I'd love you to want me, The way that I want you, The way that it should be. Baby, you'd love me to want you, The way that I want to, If you'd only let it be. Now it took time for me to know, What you tried so not to show, Something in my soul just cried, I see the want in your blue eyes...

There was an air of romance about the song as I waited for him. I knew he was coming & anticipated his arrival. I watched the reflection of the sun beaming off the surface of the water like dancing stars twinkling about. Were they waiting for him also?

Baby, I’d love you to want me, The way that I want you.

Someone from behind took over the chorus, I looked back, was my Kong as he sang:

The way that it should be, Baby, you’d love me to want you, The way that I want to, If you’d only let it be.

“Shi…….. Ai-yo, not so loud la, you want to let the whole world know that we are here?” My heart smiled within. Every beat thumped within me increasing my exhilaration. Didn’t he realize that I had been waiting for him for what seemed an eternity?

“Darling, you do have a sweet voice.” He was getting up closed & personal.

“Ee……. Don’t touch me. You are so wet. I just got my shower, okay.”

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

I was completely entranced at the beautiful appearance of the sky at sunset, wandering into my dream, all about I was here with my love one who sat beside me, nothing else mattered.

Drops of perspiration rolling down his forehead & his hair swished about his manly face, “How was the training?” I asked as I passed him another towel that I brought along.

To my surprise he learnt forward smiling, and left a light kiss upon my cheek, then whispering lightly in my ear, “Okay except for the running.”

Warm blood coursed through my body, re-waking my wandering, “Hey, crazy, you better be sure no one is around us.” my face crinkled into a smile, “Dear, I think you have to limit your beer intake; it does more harm than good. That was my instructor had told us during my officer cadet training.”

“But, I can’t help it sometimes, particularly those official functions.”

“But you are not young anymore.” He was already 32 going 33.

“Ai-ya, you don’t understand one, la.”

“Okay, don’t listen. Never mind, loh.” I placed his hand back to his lap as I turned my head away & looked afar; the wind was breathing softly on my cheek & stirring my hair.

“Darling, are you angry?”

I kept silence.

“Please, don’t be like this, la…..” He shook my arm just liked a small kid but I remained silence.

“Okay, okay, I will not have any drop of beer from now till the test is over.”

“That is not enough.” I advanced my bargain.

“Okay………….. Ai, I surrender. I will also limit the beer consumption on normal days including official functions.”

“That better.” We locked little fingers & reconciled.

There is this golden rule that can never be wrong when dealing with your boy friend. First, take care of his stomach. I had already thought about that but not now, I would take up cooking class after my run-out-date. Secondly, control his drinking; this was what precisely I did this evening. Thirdly, prevent him from flirting around, for that I would satisfy him sexually such that no other girl is able to compete. And lastly, gambling, I did that successfully. I would put my best effort to make this relationship work, that my promise & ambition.

We sat on the granite stone, holding hands & waited for the sun to set. It was a clear day, the sunset was magnificent, the water had turned a golden hue while the sky, a fiery red just as the sun began to drop into the sea horizon. It was almost dream-like & picture postcard perfect.

“Dear, thank you for sharing this beautiful moment with me.”

“I have to thank you indeed. I work in this camp longer than you but didn’t even notice this choice location.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Hey, see.” That was right, a butterfly fluttered beside me. I reached up my hand & it landed on my finger. It stayed there, its wings fluttered slightly, and then it was gone, all that was left was dinghy green and dull blue, and patches of white fluffy cloud on the horizon.

“Let get down to the ground before it is dark.” I knew he would kiss me real soon so I gave an excuse to rush him down.

Once grounded, Kong proposed to have Tuas seafood for dinner. To avoid any unforeseen incident, I stayed away from the officer mess & waited for him at HQ building near the vending machine; meanwhile, he went to take a shower.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

A. My First Love - Kong

During early 80’s, there were two ways to reach the camp.

First way was to walk from Pioneer Road after coming down from the SBS bus which ended abruptly half way near Benoi Road. Soldiers & visitors would have to walk towards the camp through the vast non-shaded land which was about four over kilometers journey. Dusty on sunny day & red mudded during rainy day, and if you were lucky, you might get pick-up from inbound military trucks.

The second path was from Tuas village congregated with about five seafood restaurants & a row of shop houses selling mainly sundry items. It was the bus terminal of SBS service # 172 (could be 170) starting from Queen Street passed through Jurong 7 miles & the arch of old Nanyang University. From the terminal, either you waited for a military vehicle, hired a pirate taxi & waited till it was packed with 6 persons or walked in by foot through a narrow & bumpy kampong road. This path was less humid, but was scary at night as there were dogs howling loose & you might step into ponds of muddy water.

“Dear, are we going for Tuas seafood?”

“Yes.”

“But why you are going this way?” Instead of taking the second path, Kong took a longer path driving east toward Pioneer Road.

“Shih…., look at the full moon up the sky.”

He turned west using Upper Jurong Road which would pass by the arch of old Nanyang University and would end at Tuas end. I looked at him sideway, he was approaching his middle age, was still energetic, handsome & attentive, what on earth was I deserved to have this man? I thought & I was smiling.

“Darling, why are you smiling & looking at me so intensely?”

“Are you hungry now?” I asked an irrelevant question.

“Not yet. Why?”

“Make a detour to Nanyang U. okay?” I was confident he would say yes.

“Which’s part of Nanyang U.?”

“To Yunnan Lake, okay?” Since school days, I read numerous student articles on the beauty & romantic stories relating to the lake, so I decided to give the lake an impromptu visit.

Kong parked his car adjoining the main building. I wore the baseball cap taken from the glove compartment. We hooked little fingers & walked along the lake.

There were scores of student couples on the benches, the grass verge & the pavilions; the surrounding was quite & tranquil. We stood by the side of the lake & looked at the reflection of the full moon on the water surface; everything was so nice & peaceful.

“Dear, see that moon. That represents my heart. I love you deeply.” said me while looking up at the moon.

“Me too, the cupid had plunge the arrow which buried deep into my heart.”

“Arrow in your heart, not pain ma…”

“No, never, so long is with you around.”

“Is love a verb or a noun? There is a song that says Love Is a Verb, what do you think?

“Ha-ha, tough question to answer. Really, I love you forever, be my Valentine.”

“Promise me you will never break my heart?” I asked as I was wrapped in his arms.

“I promise. My first experience with love didn't bring me happiness, only bitterness & hurt. Only you can bring me happiness, let's take this chance & see it works this time.”

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

On 4/11/2010 at 11:33 PM, sister said:

Larry, stumbled on ur postings by accident. i love ur writing.

just wan2 express my support for ur postings. and keep writing.

Thank you for liking my story, this is much better than the mood spoilers Wahlao (yesterday) & Reader (2nd April).

A. My First Love - Kong

Kong parked his car next to the police station. Coming out from the car, we walked seperately & did not hold hands as the place would be populated with the military personnel. We walked along the sea front towards the bus terminal; the foreshore was lined with large wedge shaped concrete battlements making access to the beach down the cliff impossible.

The sea front was quiet & desolate & the petrol kiosk was closed. But looking afar, the row of shops & the surrounding area next to the make shift bus terminal were flooded with seafood lovers, tourists, Nanyang U. students and of course the army boys.

Certainly, I came here a few times with my training mates during my cadet course & one thing I looking forward was to savour the mouth-watering & easily available seafood. Not only was seafood fresh, but it was relatively cheaper than it was in the East Coast.

Many tables under the bright street lights were occupied by the army boys & students. There were hawker stalls plying their trades of cha kway teow, cockles, satay beehoon, sotong kamkong, & etc. The environment was quite dusty indeed when the buses & military trucks drove passed but these students & army boys just seemed enjoying the foods & drinks. There were laughter, bottom-ups every where & merry makings, I had to admit that when a person fall in love, every thing would also look beautiful.

We walked pass these merry making people as Kong led me to one of the seafood restaurant. Through the front cement entrance, we walked on the wooden planks toward the back portion with extension out to the sea. We found a quiet location which tucked away on the extreme end of the restaurant. It had an amazing birds’ eye view facing the pier.

“Sirs, jar of beer for you two?” The beer lady came to our table & asked.

“Well…..” Kong was looking at me.

“Please gives us a jar of lemon juice,” I replied to the beer lady on his behalf. Looking at Kong, I asked, “Is it okay with you?” If was hard for him to kick his habit of beer drinking & I knew he was hesitating to get a beer.

“Certainly, you call the shot; lemon juice is fine with me.”

Half the fun of eating seafood was to select the exact critters that we wanted, so after placing our order, the waitress invited us to select our seafood from the water tanks in the restaurant front.

“Hey, look, this fish is it okay with you?” Kong spoke as he pointed at one of the fishes kept in the water tank.

“You meant this grouper?”

“How, is it okay?”

“No la… red grouper is expensive. Let’s get the black sea bass from the next tank.”

“No, I insist to have the red grouper. You know, this is our first seafood dinner, right?”

“Okay, your wish. But get the smaller one okay.”

“I want you to eat more, so lean, like a skinny monkey.”

“Oh yeah, me skinny monkey. Ha, better than you, BIG FAT PIG.”

We talked, we smiled, we laughed & we flirted a little, not realizing the waitress was just nearby us, ouch, stopped, stopped, stopped, we better kept our intimacy in check, I thought.

Assisted by the waitress, we happily chose the fish, prawns & crab that we so desired, the mood was wonderful & I enjoyed this precious moment. The chosen seafood was weighed on a scale to determine the price.

After selecting all the seafood, the other half of the fun was to decide the way the food to be prepared, seasoned, cooked, fried, barbequed, grilled, or sautéed, for that I let Kong to decide.

On our way backed to our desk, Kong excused himself as he found his SAFTI ex-trainers upfront & went to pay his compliments.

Back to my seat, sipping the ice cool lemon juice, I was satisfied that he kept his promise seriously for not taking beer but lemon juice instead. “This is a trust worthy man.” I thought.

It was a clear day & looking out to the sea, I could see a few little sampans out in the ocean illuminated with the twinkling kerosene lamps, I felt strangely vulnerable watching the scene till someone called me from behind.

“Hi, Lt. Koh, good evening.”

“A… hi, Judy. Having seafood here?” I stood up. She apparently came out from the washroom.

“Ya, Susan & Helen are in front. Are you alone?” Oh gosh, the three renowned female musketeers from the general staff division, I better replied carefully.

“No, I am with 2IC. He is in front talking to his friends.” I continued, “Come & join us, we are still waiting for the first dish.” I hated but pretended to extend my invitation.

“Oh, thanks. We are about to leave. See you tomorrow morning.” Wow, what a close call.

I told Kong about the three musketeers & he seemed careless about them.

“Dear, I am worry they may talk bad about us.”

“What wrongs with us here, this is just a normal social gathering.” He spoke nonchalantly, “Ah, don’t care la. They are free to speak but make sure come with substance. I will not hesitate to take disciplinary action against any one of them if they bad mouth us.” He concluded.

With that, we enjoyed our dinner with Sambal Kangkong, chili crab served with Mantou (buns), Teochew style steam red grouper, steam prawns, cockles & lastly fried mee gorang. Well, for the steam prawns, he did all the peeling work & I was deeply please.

It was a wonderful dinner.

to be continued.......

Edited by Larry

It is an old story but with many elements & twists which were previously left out in his first story, it answered all the missing links / lapses & I really enjoy reading.

In his first story, there were many vocal supporters, Tampguy, Koolkai, Baloo, Zackling, Walfred & etc, just wonder they did read up this story?

Guest sister

larry, np.. im irritated by such ppl too. but tot wahlao may just be voicing his thots (though insensitive)

kong, yeah, this current version is much easier to understand. but guess most of the supporters will waiting for the Melbourne part. i knw i am ;op

Guest laundry list

I guess it;s quite obvious some readers might become irritated at the long drawn drama,,, some parts do sound like laundry list again...

I think those who feel likewise shd stop for a while untill kong dies...then the drama starts,

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.