Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: It Was the Fig Leaf

We all know that man was basically damned after eating the forbidden fruit.

What really condemned man to a life of hell was when Eve asked Adam the one question that all married men dread, "Honey, does this fig leaf make me look fat?"

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Going Straight to Hell

Managing to pull himself onto the bus early one morning, the drunk stumbled over passengers, knocked over bags and briefcases, and finally fell into a seat beside a prim old woman.

He slumped over her, and she pushed him back. “Mister,” she said indignantly. “I hate to say it, but you are going straight to hell!”

Startled, the drunk leapt to his feet. “Goodness, I’m on the wrong bus!”

Joke: You're Having Twins

The young girl was seated in her doctor’s office. “Our tests indicate that you are pregnant,” said the physician, “and there is every indication that you are going to have twins.”

“But how can that be, doctor?” the girl protested. “I’ve never been out on a double date in my life!”

On 2/3/2021 at 10:24 PM, worldangel said:

Joke: After the Office Party

John, woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.

After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him.

Is this the whole joke?

Joke: Bob, The Neighbour and the $200 

A woman gets out of the bath and puts on a towel. Her husband comes into the bathroom to use the toilet. The doorbell rings. The woman goes to answer it wearing only the towel.

She opens the door to find her next door neighbuor Bob standing on the doorstep. Bob wolf whistles and says, "I'll give you $200 if you drop the towel?"

The woman doesn't want to miss out on $200, so she drops the towel. Bob takes a good look at the naked woman and then says his goodbye and leaves. As the woman closes the door her husband comes down stairs. "Who was that?" he asks.

"It was Bob," she says.

"Oh right, did he give you the $200 that he owes me?"

Joke: Very Talented Horse

A horse had won a gallop role in a dozen TV Westerns in a single week. He neighed to a colt in the next stall, "All this churning of the midnight oil is wearing me down. I no longer know if I am coming or going."

"You can't continue this way," agreed the colt. "Why not consult your veterinarian? He'll probably prescribe complete rest."

"Not a chance," sighed the horse wearily. "He's also my agent."

Joke: Real Punishment

A newspaper reporter was writing a feature story about prison life and was interviewing one of the prisoners. "Do you watch much television here?"

"Only the daytime shows," the inmate said. "At night we're locked in our cells and don't see any television."

"That's too bad," the reporter said. "But I do think it's nice that the warden lets you watch it in the daytime."

"What do you mean, nice?" the inmate said. "That's part of the punishment."

Joke: Plane Sight

A large passenger plane is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 35,000 feet, when suddenly an F-22 Raptor appears. The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus flight, a boring flight isn't it? Take care and have a look here!"

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, only to swoop down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the plane and asks, "Well, how was that?"

The airplane pilot answers: "Very impressive, but now have a look here!"

The jet pilot watches the plane, but nothing happens. It continues to fly stubbornly straight, with the same speed. After five minutes, the plane pilot radioed, "Well, what are you saying now?"

The jet pilot asks confused: "What did you do?"

The other laughs and says, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back of the flight to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon cake."

Joke: You Don't Need A Man

Stacy is sitting at the bar, talking with her girlfriends about what makes the perfect mate. “The man I marry,” she says, “must be a shining light. He must be musical, tell jokes, sing, and stay home at night!”

Lisa, the elderly barmaid, overhears this and says, “Honey, it sounds like you don’t need a man. You need a TV!”

Joke: What About A Kiss

When he was four, my grandson Jacob could hardly wait for his first day of school. That morning he waited anxiously with his mother, Katherine, for the bus to arrive.

The bus arrived and he started up the steps to get on. He heard his mom say something just as he passed the bus driver. With tears in her eyes, Katherine said, "What about a kiss?"

Jacob stopped, retraced a few steps, then promptly kissed the bus driver before he took a seat.

Joke: Win A Nobel Peace Prize

A man is driving down a country road when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?"

The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Peace Prize."

"How?" asks the man, puzzled.

"Well I heard they give the Nobel Peace Prize to people who are out standing in their field."

Joke: Was I Going Too Fast? 

While driving along the highway, a motorist was surprised to see a police officer motioning for him to pull off the road.

The man drove onto the shoulder and rolled down his window. “What’s the matter, officer? Was I going too fast?”

“No, bud – it is your wife! She fell out of the car two exits back!”

The man sighed, “I’ll be! I thought I’d gone deaf!”

Joke: His Truck In My Garage

Little Johnny and Suzie play on the swing set every day after school. One day, little Johnny goes home after school and asks his father, "What’s this thing between my legs, daddy?" His father replies, "That's your truck, son. You want to park that in a girl's garage."

The very same day, Suzie goes home and asks her mother, "Mommy, what's this between my legs?" Her mother smiles and replies, "That is your garage, honey. You NEVER want to let a boy park his truck in there."

Both of the kids go to school the next day, and like always, they play on the swing set afterwards. Suzie goes home after a while and her mother is shocked to see blood all over Suzie's face and clothes.

"Suzie, what happened?" she cried.

"Oh nothing, mom. Little Johnny tried to park his truck in my garage, so I bit off his back two tires."

Joke: Oops There It Goes

Three girls are sitting on stools at a bar. The 3 of them are arguing on who is the loosest. The first one says, "My boyfriend can put his whole fist in my pussy!"

The second one says, "Oh ya? Well, my boyfriend can put his whole head in my pussy!!"

The two of them then look at the third one, waiting for her to reply. She then looks at them and says, "Oops, there goes the stool..."

Joke: The Stages of Marital Sex  

The three stages of marital sex:

Honeymoon sex... Where you have sex three or four times a night.

Vacation sex... Where you have sex ten or twelve times a year.

Oral sex… Where you stand on the opposite side of the room and shout 'FU'!

Joke: 2,000 Pounds of Dynamite

A guy and his date went up to his apartment. The guy takes off his shirt and points to his abs and says, "See, two thousands pounds of dynamite!"

He takes off his pants and points to his thighs and says, "See, two thousands pounds of dynamite!"

He takes off his underwear and the girl screams and picks up her purse and runs out the door. He chases after her and says, "What’s the matter?"

She replies, "I saw two thousands pounds of dynamite without a wick!"

Joke: Leave Me Alone

Wife: Oh, come on.
Husband: Leave me alone!
Wife: It won't take long.
Husband: I won't be able to sleep afterwards.

Wife: I can't sleep without it.
Husband: Why do you think of things like this in the middle of the night?
Wife: Because I'm Hot.
Husband: You get hot at the darnedest times.

Wife: If you love me I wouldn't have to beg you.
Husband: If you love me you'd be more considerate.
Wife: You don't love me anymore.
Husband: Yes I do, but let's forget it for tonight.

Wife: (Sob-Sob)
Husband: Alright, I'll do it.
Wife: What's the matter? Need a flashlight?
Husband: I can't find it.

Wife: Oh, for heaven's sake, feel for it!
Husband: There! Are you satisfied?
Wife: Oh, yes, honey.
Husband: Is it up far enough?

Wife: Oh, that's fine.
Husband: Now go to bed and from now on when you want the window open, do it yourself.

Joke: Caught In A Pickle Slicer

A man who worked at a pickle plant returned home in the early afternoon, much to his wife’s surprise.

“What happened?” she asked. He replied that his penis got caught in a pickle slicer. His wife was sympathetic as she asked what happened to the pickle slicer.

“She got fired too,” he said.

Joke: A Good Little Soldier  

The stylish dressed young man swayed into the Army recruiting office and enlisted.

After subjecting the man to an extensive physical and psychological examination, one of the board members declared, “Well, fella, it looks to me like you are going to make a good little soldier.”

“Fabulous,” replied the young man. “When can I meet him?”

Joke: Most Suspicious Woman 

“My wife is the most suspicious woman in the world,” complained the stressed husband to a sympathetic friend.

“If I come home early, she thinks I’m after something. And if I come home late, she thinks I’ve already had it.”

Joke: Today Is the Viewing

An old man was walking around the nursing home hallway all gloomy. A nurse going by asks, “What is wrong?"

“My penis died,” he replied. The following day the man was walking around with his penis hanging out of his pants.

The nurse asked, "What is going on?"

“Yesterday my penis died, so today's the viewing.”

Joke: We Use Doris

A new recruit joins the French foreign legion, after 6 months he is desperate for sex. He asked an old member, "What do you do for sex around here?"

The man replied, "We use Doris."

"Who's Doris?"

"Camel in the stable."

"Hell no, I'm not that desperate!"

After a year, he can't take it anymore. He walks to the stable, grabs a stool and starts humping the camel.

In walks the old member and looks disgusted. "Uh, you pervert, we use Doris to ride to the Brothel!!!"

Joke: Has He Tried It?

A kindhearted judge was commiserating with the wife. "Your husband really has a problem. Has he ever tried Alcoholics Anonymous?"

"I'm sure he has," she nodded sadly. "That man will drink anything."

Joke: Let Them Eat Cake

A sailor didn't like anything he saw in the mess/food line, so he just picked up a large piece of chocolate cake. The cook asked, "Is that all you're gonna eat?"

The sailor said, "Yeah, the rest of it doesn't look too appetizing."

The cook smiled and said, "Well, in that case would you like two pieces of cake?"

The sailor said, "Yeah, man, I'd appreciate it!"

The cook leaned over and cut the sailor's piece of cake in half.

Joke: I Have A Larger Chest

A blonde came home from school one day and said to her mom, ''I can count higher than all the kids in my second grade class, do you think it's because I am a blonde?''

Her mother replied, ''Of course it is, dear.''

The next day, the blonde said, ''I can say the alphabet higher than anyone in my class, do you think it's because I am a blonde?''

Her mother replied, ''Of course it is dear!''

The next day the blonde came home from her gymnastics and asked her mother, ''I have a larger chest than all the kids in my class, do you think it's because I am a blonde?''

Her mother replied, ''No dear, I think it's because you are eighteen years old."

Joke: Police Ride Back

To my friend's astonishment, a police car pulled up to her house and her elderly grandfather got out. The patrolman explained that the old gentleman had been lost in the city park and had asked for help.

"Why, Grandfather," my friend said, "you've been going there for 40 years. How could you get lost?"

The old man smiled slyly. "Wasn't exactly lost," he admitted. "I just got tired of walking."

Joke: New Principal

As a new school principal, Mr. Mitchell was checking over his school on the first day.

Passing the stockroom, he was startled to see the door wide open and teachers bustling in and out, carrying off books and supplies in preparation for the arrival of students the next day. The school where he had been at previously had used a check-out system only slightly less elaborate than that at Fort Knox.

Cautiously, he asked the school's long-time custodian, "Do you think it's wise to keep the stock room unlocked and to let the teachers take things without requisitions?"

The Custodian looked at him gravely... "We trust them with the children, don't we?"

Joke: Bad Loser

Terry slammed his cards on the table and left the game in a huff.

"Boy," said another player disgustingly, "I really hate playing cards with a bad loser."

"He isn't very pleasant," another player said, raking in the chips, "but it's better than playing with a good winner."

Joke: Here's Your Phone

After a recent college basketball game, the coach spotted a cell phone lying on the floor. He picked it up and handed it to one of the referees, saying, "Here's your phone."

"What makes you think it’s mine?" the ref asked.

"Easy," the coach replied. "It says you missed 13 calls!"

Joke: How's My Driving

I decided to stop worrying about my teenage son's driving and take advantage of it.

I got one of those bumper stickers that say, "How's my driving?" and put a 900 number on it.

"At 50 cents a call, I've been making $38 a week!"

Joke: Identify the Subject

While prosecuting a robbery case, I conducted an interview with the arresting officer. My first question was, “Did you see the defendant at the scene?”

“Yes, from a block away,” the officer answered.

“Was the area well lit?”

“No. It was pretty dark.”

“Then how could you identify the defendant?” I asked, concerned.

Looking at me as if I were nuts, he answered, “I’d recognize my cousin anywhere.”

Joke: Where Is Your Wild Card? 

Little Johnny walked in on his parents having sex. He asked what they were doing. His father said, "We're playing poker and you're the mom is the wild card."

The next day, little Johnny walks in on his brother having sex with his girlfriend and he asked what they were doing. His brother said, "We're playing poker and she is the wild card."

The next day little Johnny's mom walks in on him wanking off like there is no tomorrow. She said, "I see you're playing poker but where is your wild card?"

Little Johnny said, "Why do I need a wild card with a hand like this!"

Joke: The Stupid Halfback

A father and his six-year-old son were watching a football game on TV.

After a particular bad play the father exploded, “Just look at that stupid halfback! He’s fumbled three times and every time the other team has recovered the football. Why do they let an idiot like that play in the game?”

The little boy thought for a moment and offered an explanation. “Daddy,” he said, “maybe it’s his ball.”

Joke: Great Job Danny

"Danny," began Mrs. Waters, "what's usually used as a conductor of electricity?"

"Why- er..."

"Correct, wire. Now tell me, what is the unit of electrical power?"

"The what???"

That's absolutely right. The watt."

Joke: She's A Real Doll 

Carl was describing his new secretary cheerfully to the family at dinner, “She’s efficient, personable, clever, punctual, and darned attractive, to boot. In short, she’s a real doll!”

“A doll?” said his wife, with a frown.

“A doll!" re-emphasized her oblivious husband.

At which point, their five-year-old daughter, who knew a little something about dolls, looked up from her plate to ask, “Does she close her eyes when you lay her down, Daddy?”

Joke: All Around His Beak and Bottom

A man was walking past a shop when he saw a parrot showing his asshole to him. So, he went inside and complained.

The next day the parrot had tape all round his beak and bottom.

But there was a piece of paper saying "WANKER" on it.

Joke: You Should Cry 

A lawyer’s wife died and at the funeral service, people were appalled to see that the tombstone read, 'Here Lies Kate, wife of Attorney J. Smith, Specializes in Divorce and Malpractice.'

After the burial, Smith burst into tears. His brother said, “You should cry, pulling a cheap publicity stunt like this.”

Smith said, “You don’t understand. I’m crying because they forgot to include the phone number.”

Joke: Expose Yourself to Art 

Told by his psychiatrist to stop spending all his time reading pornography and to expose himself to real art, the perpetually horny young man took his advice.

So he travelled to the Louvre and he opened his trench coat in front of the Mona Lisa.

Joke: And the Rum? 

“What’s that drink you’re mixing?” the stranger asked the bartender in the exotic Caribbean bar.

“I call this a rum dandy,” said the bartender.

“What’s in it?” asked the stranger.

“Sugar, milk, and rum,” said the bartender.

“Is it good?” asked the stranger.

“Sure,” said the barkeep. “The sugar gives you pep, the milk gives you energy.”

“And the rum?” asked the stranger.

“Ideas about what to do with all that pep and energy,” replied the bartender.

Joke: Take Out Your Equipment 

A mother taught her son to go to the bathroom by the numbers.

"1. Open your fly.
2. Take out your equipment.
3. Pull back the skin.
4. Do your business.
5. Let the skin back forward.
6. Stow your equipment.
7. Close your fly."

She checked on him often to make sure he had learned his lesson, and each time heard him through the outhouse door saying, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 7."

She was pleased with his progress until that day when she passed the bathroom door and heard, "3-5, 3-5, 3-5, 3-5, 3-5, 3-5."

Joke: Walk Tall 

It was the foreigner’s first time at a baseball game. His friend cheered wildly each time a batter came to the plate, and after a while the foreigner cheered as well.

After Vinnie DiFate had had his turn at bat, the foreigner shouted, “Run, Vinnie, run!”

“No,” his friend said, “Vinnie has four balls, so he walks.”

Eyes wide, the foreigner yelled, “Walk tall, Vinnie! Walk tall!”

Joke: What's with the Bowling Balls? 

A man is driving through an English countryside when he sees a beautiful blonde woman, without a stitch of clothes on, running across a field with three men in white chasing her.

The last man is carrying two bowling balls. He stops the man with the bowling balls and asks, "What's going on?"

The man replies, "The blonde is a patient in a mental hospital over the hill. They can't keep clothes on her. Every couple of weeks she escapes and we have to chase her and bring her back."

"What's with the bowling balls you're carrying," asked the man.

"Oh, I caught her last week. This is my handicap," the man answered.

Joke: When You Die 

A couple had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.

The husband yells, “When you die, I’m getting you a headstone that reads, 'Here Lies My Wife – Cold As Ever.’”

“Yeah?” she replies. “When you die, I’m getting you a headstone that reads, ‘Here Lies My Husband – Stiff At Last.’”

Joke: Crushed Nuts?

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlour and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.

After catching his breath he ordered a banana split. The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?"

"No," he replied, "Arthritis."

Joke: Your Best Friends

Every weekend before she went out on a date, the young girl was told by her mother, “Remember, dear, when he tries to touch you a certain way, a girl’s best friends are her legs.”

Much to her mother’s dismay, however, several weeks later her daughter announced that she was pregnant.

“What! How did it happen? Didn’t I tell you that your best friends are your legs?”

“You did, Mama,” she replied. “But there comes a time when even best friends must part.”

Joke: The Stork Brings Them

Little Johnny asks, “Mommy, where do babies come from?"

His mother replies, "The stork brings them."

Little Johnny, puzzled, asks, "Who the hell is having sex with the stork?"

His mother fainted.

Joke: You Smell That Fart?

A very tall man was sitting next to a big woman in a mini bus that was traveling on a long and lonely highway for hours. It was beginning to rain so all the windows were closed. The man needed to fart, but was scared that the woman would smell it.

Very gingerly he lifted his tail and farted silently. He could smell it and wanted to form a conversation with the woman just in case she smelled it too. He looked out the window and said to her, "You see that black cloud in the sky? That has rain behind it."

She then said, "You smell that fart? That has shit behind it."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.