Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest FreshViet
50 minutes ago, syazlangalaxy said:

I had a session with anchor 2 days ago. Full package. At first he looks more to soft to cute. After 15 mnt of massage straight go the naughty one or 2 and he did cum.  Yup medium size cock. . After shower he waited, he ask for xtra money. I dont give it and go out straight away

Just curious ... u didn't give extra is 'cos u feel he doesn't deserve extra or 'cos the full package fee already has everything included?

i have been to fresh a few times n I realized that the boys will demand more tips i.e. I will end up paying slightly more in total if I did not choose the Full at the counter n I negotiated a Full with the boy during the massage. Also, the Viet boys are usually the ones who keep asking for extra tips even if you have selected Full package at counter.

Guest syazlangalaxy
9 hours ago, Guest FreshViet said:

Just curious ... u didn't give extra is 'cos u feel he doesn't deserve extra or 'cos the full package fee already has everything included?

i have been to fresh a few times n I realized that the boys will demand more tips i.e. I will end up paying slightly more in total if I did not choose the Full at the counter n I negotiated a Full with the boy during the massage. Also, the Viet boys are usually the ones who keep asking for extra tips even if you have selected Full package at counter.

Usually if i paid for full package. I dont give xtra tip after session. For me. Full package include everything.  

went for waxing at aromann in menara UOA. The waxing is only so -so, but still okay.

the waxing guy was cute and let me touch his dick. I made him hard and he let me suck his dick for a few brief moments, then let me play with his nips.

Sadly he didnt give me HE, maybe because it was late...and i was charged 150 instead of 120 which is on the website, but its not that bad :P

Guest syazlangalaxy
7 hours ago, 11tailfox said:

went for waxing at aromann in menara UOA. The waxing is only so -so, but still okay.

the waxing guy was cute and let me touch his dick. I made him hard and he let me suck his dick for a few brief moments, then let me play with his nips.

Sadly he didnt give me HE, maybe because it was late...and i was charged 150 instead of 120 which is on the website, but its not that bad :P

Who is the guy. Can u give a name. Haha. I went to aromann few times. No hanky panky there.  But the masseur mostly handsome one. 

I already book & paid  a hotel room at Sri Petaling area & supposedly I will have a wrestling, etc session .

And that guy FFK.

Anyone free for today? Prefer non skinny...muscular or tone is a bonus....and I'm ok with stocky type....As long we have fun and can have some fun wrestling.

I also ok if you wanna learn wrestle....LOL...

Guest KL visitor
On 10/25/2016 at 7:57 AM, leanmanfun said:

Anyonr tried the purnama men spa at Fahrenheit88? Good? Any HE?

Anybody can advise on the above or any other places nearby. Will be in KL Bukit Bintang area and thinking of trying massage there, preferably with b2b. Thanks

Dont think there's b2b in bukit bintang area. Ud want to go to fresh or sempurna for that. In bukit bintang area, purnama, aromann is exclusively male massage center with some masseur offering HE, ie handjob. Never been to purnama but went to the previously serai before and the massage beds are only seperated by curtains. Aromann room is big with some rooms have ensuite bath. As always HE is extra cost

On 11/3/2016 at 3:51 PM, Guest Wallace said:

Hi all, just saw this link lately. Anyone stay nearby can have a try a let us know. 

http://thisishomme.blogspot.my/p/services.html

I have visited it last week

It's a low cost flat and the address is: A-7-6 Flat Sri Penara, Bandar Sri Permaisure, Cheras

The masseur name is Jerry fr Sawakak, Iban, Christian

He is about 168cm 70kg normal look with small dummy

He did his massage in his own rented small room (the house got another two rooms), we had the massage session in his own single bed, the room no aircond only table fan.... so abit heaty and stuffy.... whole environment a bit down (2/10)....

Massage skills on average (6/10) and one thing I dont like is he keep replying sms or call to his next/ potential customers though he Kept saying sorry politely....

Yes, there is a Hj (Urut batin) end of the session which included in the massage package (RM60).... nothing extra between him and me.... He didn't wear shirt and only wear boxer entire session....FYI, I didn't touch him whole session....

He told me that he is a vers gay....

6 hours ago, Guest Boy said:

Ryanryan...fix a place & time ...mayb we can meet it.

i chi, 25yr, normal size...never try before

I follow my parent here...

Hey, i follow my parent so it is a bit hard to fix a place and time to meet. Will only know the free time when i reach there. Maybe send me your wechat id or whatsapp? Since u r guest, it is hard for me to pm u

On November 2, 2016 at 7:35 PM, Guest Guest guest2 said:

If you really want a no hanky panky and a good massage. Go healthland. Everywhere in kl

Agree with this. I frequently go to healthland if i want a good massage from a male masseur. Its a mixed massage place, some branches have more male masseur than others. Ive been to 3 branches so far, and never had a disappointing massage. Couple of times the oil massage can be a bit sensual, depends on your chemistry with the masseur. i always go for 2 hour oil massage session, or 1.5hr if i got groupon.

4 hours ago, Sudu said:

Agree with this. I frequently go to healthland if i want a good massage from a male masseur. Its a mixed massage place, some branches have more male masseur than others. Ive been to 3 branches so far, and never had a disappointing massage. Couple of times the oil massage can be a bit sensual, depends on your chemistry with the masseur. i always go for 2 hour oil massage session, or 1.5hr if i got groupon.

Which branch u normally go? Any good male masseurs from Healthland being recommended? 

Was tempted to go there but worries there is no male masseurs available.

9 minutes ago, Guest TLee said:

Which branch u normally go? Any good male masseurs from Healthland being recommended? 

Was tempted to go there but worries there is no male masseurs available.

U can call ahead and book. And mentioned during booking that u want male masseur. U cant choose massuer and doesnt really matter though, since theres no HE anyway lol. Ive been to puchong, renaissance and taman desa branch. Only renaissance branch have shower. The other two will use warm water and small towels and clean u up at the end. 

Guest FromWhere
13 hours ago, Sudu said:

U can call ahead and book. And mentioned during booking that u want male masseur. U cant choose massuer and doesnt really matter though, since theres no HE anyway lol. Ive been to puchong, renaissance and taman desa branch. Only renaissance branch have shower. The other two will use warm water and small towels and clean u up at the end. 

The masseurs are typically from which country?

2 hours ago, Guest fresh said:

he is no longer working there. in jb now.he is now at htspa.

As i chechked the centre website. He is still there. I've tried him before n u can read it a page before.

Guest syazlangalaxy

Went to aromann at mont kiara. They have new promotion : BUTT FACIAL PACKAGE consist of 1.30 H of full body massage and cont another 30 min butt facial (scrub, massage, masker etc). 

Masseur name aldo from medan indonesia. 

Appearance ht 166, body not fat not fit. In btw

position More to bottom 

Massage 8/10

butt facial&massage 8.5/10 

xtra / happy ending :) yum yum

overall more than good . Sure Will go again someday. 

Package price 200

6 hours ago, syazlangalaxy said:

Went to aromann at mont kiara. They have new promotion : BUTT FACIAL PACKAGE consist of 1.30 H of full body massage and cont another 30 min butt facial (scrub, massage, masker etc). 

Masseur name aldo from medan indonesia. 

Appearance ht 166, body not fat not fit. In btw

position More to bottom 

Massage 8/10

butt facial&massage 8.5/10 

xtra / happy ending :) yum yum

overall more than good . Sure Will go again someday. 

Package price 200

Did you pay extra ?

14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

As i chechked the centre website. He is still there. I've tried him before n u can read it a page before.

well u can call and ask for him then if u dont believe. fresh from taman desa branch is also no longer there but his photo is still up.both of them has gone to jb. fresh is frango n agoda is sebastian  there.

Guest syazlangalaxy
13 minutes ago, Guest Xtra said:

Even at RM 200 /- ?!?!

better be good ! 

yup really good haha 200 in 2 hours.. good n clean place also

im too horny yesterday. but it not like the time i did with stephan at drbear 

:)

Guest syazlangalaxy
1 hour ago, YeohYeoh said:

Tried Louis's massage before and it was great n so far the best massage I had.  He is attentive and the pressure just nice.  Too bad, he don't provide extra service :P

still have....  but no sex for sure.JO only

Guest syazlangalaxy
5 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Dr Bear is really good. how is stephan btw? I had it with another

I went during songkran fest this year. At that time. Dr bear shop was closed. I sent msg via fb then he rep to open the shop a while if i wanna come. He really kind.  He did the massage. Overall almost 10/10.  Haha. Miss that moment. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.