Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 09/11/2016 at 9:14 PM, Guest guest said:

As i chechked the centre website. He is still there. I've tried him before n u can read it a page before.

Fresh website sometime not uptodate. better call before go there

Guest KL visitor
On 11/10/2016 at 3:22 AM, syazlangalaxy said:

Went to aromann at mont kiara. They have new promotion : BUTT FACIAL PACKAGE consist of 1.30 H of full body massage and cont another 30 min butt facial (scrub, massage, masker etc). 

Masseur name aldo from medan indonesia. 

Appearance ht 166, body not fat not fit. In btw

position More to bottom 

Massage 8/10

butt facial&massage 8.5/10 

xtra / happy ending :) yum yum

overall more than good . Sure Will go again someday. 

Package price 200

Hi, did you have to make an appointment or just walk in? Did you tell them what type of masseur you wanted? 

Guest syazlangalaxy
40 minutes ago, Guest KL visitor said:

Hi, did you have to make an appointment or just walk in? Did you tell them what type of masseur you wanted? 

i called first booking

i dont tell them what masseur i want

scare to ask :( 

Guest KL Visitor
29 minutes ago, syazlangalaxy said:

i called first booking

i dont tell them what masseur i want

scare to ask :( 

Thanks for the response. One more qn, you mentioned there was happy ending so I guess you could touch the masseur right? Was he fully clothed? 

Guest Happyguy
14 hours ago, tensionis said:

went to borneo native massage just now. had azlan. massage was good with HE, he didnt ask for any extra but i gave him tips for this good massage and HE. 

saw a guy went in as i came out, he looks good and wanna know him. let me know if you see this :)

Thanks for review. Another good masseur at Borneo is Darren a Sarawakian. Nice strong massage especially on the legs.

Any review on Aniki who is now in Fresh at Taman Desa. He was previously in Cheras

21 hours ago, tensionis said:

went to borneo native massage just now. had azlan. massage was good with HE, he didnt ask for any extra but i gave him tips for this good massage and HE. 

saw a guy went in as i came out, he looks good and wanna know him. let me know if you see this :)

around what time u saw the guy?

Guest syazlangalaxy
23 hours ago, Guest KL Visitor said:

Thanks for the response. One more qn, you mentioned there was happy ending so I guess you could touch the masseur right? Was he fully clothed? 

yep full cloth,

yup i touch it then he did show a good response..

proceed...

Guest manboimy
1 hour ago, TentacleMonster said:

i am interested but dead broke T__T

I tried Green last week. Fully recommend him. He's from Sabah, converses very well and keeps you at ease. His massage is pretty good.

The dirty stuff is great. His body is super fucking tight and he's got an ass to die for. His dick is on the small side though. He likes to use oil to rub himself over you but I guess you can ask him not to do that. He's versatile, and I made good use of his tight hole

He showered w me after. That was great too.

1 hour ago, Guest manboimy said:

I tried Green last week. Fully recommend him. He's from Sabah, converses very well and keeps you at ease. His massage is pretty good.

The dirty stuff is great. His body is super fucking tight and he's got an ass to die for. His dick is on the small side though. He likes to use oil to rub himself over you but I guess you can ask him not to do that. He's versatile, and I made good use of his tight hole

Ok, Im dead gonna try him!!!!

Guest Horny Guest
1 hour ago, Guest manboimy said:

Nice. He's good looking based on picture. 

Freshm2m only do outcall only right? What would be the charges? Any tips?

Guest Massage freelance in kl
On 9/18/2016 at 8:53 PM, Guest Any Updates said:

Hi Guys, Any latest updates or reviews for the good masseurs ?

Hi you can try me.. I shah. Before I working at Senjakala spa in Kuala Lumpur. 0162544088. I do normal massage and sensual massage as well. With spa technique Massage.. 

Guest Freelance massage in kl

Hi anyone has looking good and experience masseur in Kuala Lumpur..

My name shah.. I was working in Senjakala before... Now I do freelance freelance massage. I can come to you place or come my place. 

Contact me  at WhatsApp shah

Guest I need MasSage

Hi All, last time i remember a chinese guy working as part time masseur in Serai Spa and i hv tried his massage outcall once last year, but i am unable to contact him back as the whatapps to his phone is not reachable and unable to call him.. Anyone still have any contact with him? I miss his massage as he massage every single part of your body from head to toe. If anybody know any new contact of him, please share. Tq

Guest I need MasSage

Hi All, last time i remember a chinese guy working as part time masseur in Serai Spa and i hv tried his massage outcall once last year, but i am unable to contact him back as the whatapps to his phone is not reachable and unable to call him.. Anyone still have any contact with him? I miss his massage as he massage every single part of your body from head to toe. If anybody know any new contact of him, please share. Tq

finally i managed to find daniel.haha.he used to work for bbboy bfore he left that place.now he is freelancing at his own place.managed to make an appointment with him last week. of most of the masseurs  ive tried,i still go back to him bc i prefer his massage(strong n firm,n also sensual..haha)he is also a friendly guy n when it comes to the h.e part,he is very  accommodating to your needs. for those size queens,he has a big tool.

11 hours ago, fresh said:

finally i managed to find daniel.haha.he used to work for bbboy bfore he left that place.now he is freelancing at his own place.managed to make an appointment with him last week. of most of the masseurs  ive tried,i still go back to him bc i prefer his massage(strong n firm,n also sensual..haha)he is also a friendly guy n when it comes to the h.e part,he is very  accommodating to your needs. for those size queens,he has a big tool.

Can I know anyway to contact Daniel? Thx!

Guest ajfksmsrjdi

Review for FreshM2M.

I got help from this forum, so I would like to share my experience from FreshM2M. Overall, every single experience was satisfied. They have very good selection of boys. They have two branches, and I only tried one branch(Gallery1). Their facilities are not that good, but it is acceptable considering for the money you pay. RM200 for 1hr in-call.

Chatime

- from Myanmar

- good looking, good body, ok english

- Massage 2/10

- Service 8/10

Green

- Malay

- good looking, great body, very friendly, good english, small dick

- Massage 6/10

- Service 7/10

Istanbul

- from Vietnam

- good looking, good body, little english

- Massage 6/10

- Service 8/10

Louis

- from China

- great body, little english

- Massage 10/10

- Service 10/10

I hope this helps

51 minutes ago, Guest ajfksmsrjdi said:

Review for FreshM2M.

I got help from this forum, so I would like to share my experience from FreshM2M. Overall, every single experience was satisfied. They have very good selection of boys. They have two branches, and I only tried one branch(Gallery1). Their facilities are not that good, but it is acceptable considering for the money you pay. RM200 for 1hr in-call.

Chatime

- from Myanmar

- good looking, good body, ok english

- Massage 2/10

- Service 8/10

Green

- Malay

- good looking, great body, very friendly, good english, small dick

- Massage 6/10

- Service 7/10

Istanbul

- from Vietnam

- good looking, good body, little english

- Massage 6/10

- Service 8/10

Louis

- from China

- great body, little english

- Massage 10/10

- Service 10/10

I hope this helps

I beg to differ with your opinion abt chatime.he is totally useless both in massage n h.e. He used to work in the tmn desa branch under the name bum.less than 10 minutes into the so called massage he turns u over n wanted to proceed to sex.of course i didnt agree n told him so.after that he didnt like it n said then massage finished. I dressed up m complained to the captain outside but he didnt say nor do anything.i left without giving him(chatime) any tips.worst experience I ever had with a masseur.

18 hours ago, fresh said:

Can share me the number?

20 hours ago, fresh said:

Can share number please ?

On 11/18/2016 at 10:29 PM, fresh said:

Mind sharing his contact?

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 10:29 PM, fresh said:

Hi bro can i hv his contact? Tq

On 11/18/2016 at 10:29 PM, fresh said:

Can i have the contact number please?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.