Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hey guys!! Need some help and recommendations... it will be my first time to KL this Wed and I will be staying for 1 night at Hilton Hotel.

1) How does one get from airport to Hilton? Are the taxis safe?

2) Any interesting and cheap places to eat and shop around Hilton area? 

Also, any good and affordable massage places in the area too?

Thanks!!

9 minutes ago, studdyboy said:

Hey guys!! Need some help and recommendations... it will be my first time to KL this Wed and I will be staying for 1 night at Hilton Hotel.

Thanks!!

Buy taxi voucher/coupon at the taxi counter. It's safe. DON'T TO STRAIGHT TO THE TAXIS WAITING OUTSIDE WITHOUT THE VOUCHER!.

Jalan Thambipillay have some good Chinese restaurants. There are good massage, by the blinds, in that area.

Like all cities, don't hang around places where you see drunkards and rowdy characters AND do NOT place your handphone or wallet on the table.

Just now, tough-guy said:

Buy taxi voucher/coupon at the taxi counter. It's safe. DON'T TO STRAIGHT TO THE TAXIS WAITING OUTSIDE WITHOUT THE VOUCHER!.

Jalan Thambipillay have some good Chinese restaurants. There are good massage, by the blinds, in that area.

Like all cities, don't hang around places where you see drunkards and rowdy characters AND do NOT place your handphone or wallet on the table.

Thanks... How do the taxi vouchers work?

Not 100% sure but think they will ask for destination where the fare.will be determined. Think.there are two types of taxi, limo and the small saloon. Choose depending on your need.

I usually hop onto the ERL or coach to KL bus terminal. In fact, you can take ErL that will go to KL Sentral where Hilton KL is located.

Surely if you do your research properly, the frequent, punctual Klia buses go to Sentral for about 11 ringgit.  

There are plenty of eateries in Sentral and the adjacent shopping mall...Hilton isn't situated in some remote area and both Chinatown and Bukit Bintang is a mere 10 to 15 minutes monorail ride away...

If and should you need further assistance, pm me.

1 hour ago, studdyboy said:

Thanks... How do the taxi vouchers work?

Thanks!!

As CKSON mentioned, KLIA express is more frequent and less hassle. Cost slightly a bit more, but smoother ride

KLIA express takes you to KL Sentral, and from there, you can take UBER (taxis are unpredictable in terms of what they will charge you, UBER driver can only charge you what UBER system calculates, and if you are using card payment, no cash is needed).  The taxi voucher is so outdated and incur more cost, if you are particular abt that.

Major shopping outlets are mainly in KL city center. To my knowledge there is no major shopping outlets nearby PJ Hilton, Amcorp is near, but such an old shopping mall; Jaya One is newer, and many food outlets there.  

There is a free bus ride system near PJ Hilton : google PJ01 and PJ02 (shows you the routes)

Kl hilton is right next to kl sentral, so no need to take uber. Lrt, komuter, star, monorel are all in kl sentral. Alot of eateries inside kl sentral and nu sentral, a big shopping mall next to kl sentral. Massage near that area are the ones done by blind masseur, non gay, no hanky panky but there are male masseurs. There are GOKL free buses that u can take from kl sentral. There are several lines, u can google gokl free bus and find the map. Itll go to most of tourist attraction but does require you to change buses to reach some areas. 

4 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Kl hilton is right next to kl sentral, so no need to take uber. Lrt, komuter, star, monorel are all in kl sentral. Alot of eateries inside kl sentral and nu sentral, a big shopping mall next to kl sentral. Massage near that area are the ones done by blind masseur, non gay, no hanky panky but there are male masseurs. There are GOKL free buses that u can take from kl sentral. There are several lines, u can google gokl free bus and find the map. Itll go to most of tourist attraction but does require you to change buses to reach some areas. 

Oh, I tot it was PJ Hilton. KL Hilton is just beside KL Sentral has a lot of eateries and NuSentral has a lot of shop lots for etc that you want to buy

12 minutes ago, masterslave99 said:

Too obvious it is photoshopped.  Not surprising many ppl on various forums complaining masseurs typically used photoshopped pics. 

well masterslave99,i have to burst your bubble but daniel does indeed look that GOOD.in fact i think he is better than the pic now bc he has bulked up n now looks hunky than lean.

Edited by fresh

Just now, fresh said:

well masterslave99,i have to burst your bubble but daniel does indeed look that GOOD.in fact i think he is better than the pic now bc he has bulked up n now looks hunky than lean.

I have to disagree... ppl who are good looking need not a photoshopped pic., your claim must agree or be consistent with the fact in the pic... obviously the photoshop pic is none other than a marketing tactic to lure people. 

8 minutes ago, masterslave99 said:

I have to disagree... ppl who are good looking need not a photoshopped pic., your claim must agree or be consistent with the fact in the pic... obviously the photoshop pic is none other than a marketing tactic to lure people. 

i did not say he was not goodlooking. in fact i stated that he looks even better now than the pic which was probably NOT taken yesterday or the day bfore.just bc some ppl ps their pics doesnt mean u need to paint everyone with the same brush.

Edited by fresh

2 hours ago, fresh said:

i did not say he was not goodlooking. in fact i stated that he looks even better now than the pic which was probably NOT taken yesterday or the day bfore.just bc some ppl ps their pics doesnt mean u need to paint everyone with the same brush.

Photoshopped pic is photoshopped pic, thats the fact, no need to be argumentative.  But your username fresh sounds like FRESH masseur center ppl talked about, perhaps the defensive tone ... I got spammed once before from one of the online service ... and clicking the link, all of the pics shown were definitely photoshopped! So, I am not exaggerating, it is their typical marketing/'cari makan' strategy

I have major issue with ppl using made up photoshopped pics, includes normal people.  It should rightfully be classified as "false advertising"

Ppl [and their supporters] can claim they are honest, good looking, down to earth, sincere what not ... but if they use photoshopped or fake pic for self promotion, it is simply dishonest and not worth pursuing

8 hours ago, masterslave99 said:

Photoshopped pic is photoshopped pic, thats the fact, no need to be argumentative.  But your username fresh sounds like FRESH masseur center ppl talked about, perhaps the defensive tone ... I got spammed once before from one of the online service ... and clicking the link, all of the pics shown were definitely photoshopped! So, I am not exaggerating, it is their typical marketing/'cari makan' strategy

I have major issue with ppl using made up photoshopped pics, includes normal people.  It should rightfully be classified as "false advertising"

Ppl [and their supporters] can claim they are honest, good looking, down to earth, sincere what not ... but if they use photoshopped or fake pic for self promotion, it is simply dishonest and not worth pursuing

i understand your point of view,masterslave99. its like u tell ppl u have a 7inch cock n then when u show its only 4inch or less.y do u keep saying the pic is ps? obviously u have not met daniel or guys with that kind of physique hence the reluctance to blive its real.(mayb u should join a gym?)like i mentioned bfore,just bc u got scammed once doesnt mean everyone is trying to cheat u unless u blive it is so.

i do not c anything wrong with using the nick fresh.if i was trying to promote the FRESH center then we wouldnt b talking abt daniel.its the same with your nick,masterslave implies that u like to b always right  or u r submissive.

Edited by fresh

4 hours ago, Guest jingling said:

hi, i'm new to freshm2m.. how do you make a reservation? thanks for your help

u would need to go to their website n the number is provided there.there r oso pics of the guys u can choose from at gallery 1 n 2.again i would like to reiterate just bc i use the nick fresh doesnt mean im working or agent for them like some ppl naively blive so.

Guest Wallace
1 hour ago, Guest HE? said:

Any HE ... I wonder?

Tried him, good massage and genuine manhood massage...HE not for me...but he said depending the chemistry click. Good luck guys.

Guest willing

Tks for the advice guys! 

Random question: is Uber safe in KL?

Also, is the lrt like sg mrt? 

Any idea about how much is the sim card there?

totally not safe..with a body like yours..you will be raped. Just stay in the hotel..better still just stay in spore.

On 11/18/2016 at 10:29 PM, fresh said:

finally i managed to find daniel.haha.he used to work for bbboy bfore he left that place.now he is freelancing at his own place.managed to make an appointment with him last week. of most of the masseurs  ive tried,i still go back to him bc i prefer his massage(strong n firm,n also sensual..haha)he is also a friendly guy n when it comes to the h.e part,he is very  accommodating to your needs. for those size queens,he has a big tool.

Can share the contact Wif me? Thanks !! 

Guest Massage finder

Tks for the advice guys! 

Random question: is Uber safe in KL?

Also, is the lrt like sg mrt? 

Any idea about how much is the sim card there?

hello uber shoud work just fine. but i normally use grab car. ive yet to use it super late at night. but all the time inuse during daytine is good.

Kl LRT is less efficient than mrt for sure. putra and star lrt are the best...the rest are pretty slow. lrt here is not as well.connected like sg.

Sim card i dont know but should be cheaper than sg.

2 hours ago, asd123 said:

Hi brothers..need some help here.. i am deciding between visiting oops sauna or otot thus evening.. any ideas which one will have higher chance of meeting GWM?

Oops

Guest Studio 89

Studio 89 previously operated in Damansara  Uptown which ceased it's business few years back will reopen again. Date, time and new location yet to confirm but sure somewhere there also and should be before Chinese New Year 2017 

9 minutes ago, asd123 said:

At bukit bintang now.. still undecided lol

If you are in Bukit Bintang, why not give Thermos a try? 

Thermos is closer to the tourist scene, and chances of GWM going to Thermos is much higher.  Both Oops and Otot-otot requires transport from Bukit Bintang, a predominantly tourist are.  Thermos is actually within walking distance.  It is a matter of geography and convenience.

Hope this helps.

Guest Sauna lover...
1 hour ago, Guest Studio 89 said:

Studio 89 previously operated in Damansara  Uptown which ceased it's business few years back will reopen again. Date, time and new location yet to confirm but sure somewhere there also and should be before Chinese New Year 2017 

Wow!!! This really is a good news... Studio 89 was the place where i fucked my 1st whole which was on my 23th birthday... such a nostalgic moment... btw, where do u get the news and how can we get the updates?

1 hour ago, Guest Studio 89 said:

Would be nice to have a place on this side of PJ :)

43 minutes ago, Guest Sauna lover... said:

Wow!!! This really is a good news... Studio 89 was the place where i fucked my 1st whole which was on my 23th birthday... such a nostalgic moment... btw, where do u get the news and how can we get the updates?

Nice.... it's always in my memory too b'cause I encountered my first anal sex there and was being topped by one handsome and muscular executive guy aged of late 20yrs

Guest Willing
2 hours ago, yhtang said:

If you are in Bukit Bintang, why not give Thermos a try? 

Thermos is closer to the tourist scene, and chances of GWM going to Thermos is much higher.  Both Oops and Otot-otot requires transport from Bukit Bintang, a predominantly tourist are.  Thermos is actually within walking distance.  It is a matter of geography and convenience.

Hope this helps.

You are such a nice guy..I've noticed you are always helpful and always seem to be positive...wish more people are like u.. instead of being judgemental..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.