Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest jingling
55 minutes ago, Guest Guy said:

Haha...should hv charged him instead...is he accomodative? can kiss? bj? can top him?

no kiss... rushing the shit out of the session. bj 2 seconds only. then say he wan top me. wtf. ahha

Guest ThanksGod
18 hours ago, Guest jingling said:

tried this guy already.. yes he is hot same as pictures. but service really sucks.. massage only tap2.. then he ask me to service him instead.. wtf.. not recommended..

He is a dud! Thanks for sharing! Thank god that I didn't book him!

Guest Massage Fun
On 17 November 2016 at 3:49 PM, Guest I need MasSage said:

Hi All, last time i remember a chinese guy working as part time masseur in Serai Spa and i hv tried his massage outcall once last year, but i am unable to contact him back as the whatapps to his phone is not reachable and unable to call him.. Anyone still have any contact with him? I miss his massage as he massage every single part of your body from head to toe. If anybody know any new contact of him, please share. Tq

Hey, i just got his massage service friday night and his phone number still the same 0194377122... Try contact him again. If still not reachable may be u has been blocked by him? Try contact using other number..Lol

1 hour ago, Guest Massage Fun said:

Hey, i just got his massage service friday night and his phone number still the same 0194377122... Try contact him again. If still not reachable may be u has been blocked by him? Try contact using other number..Lol

Noted with thanks. 

18 hours ago, Guest Massage Fun said:

Hi, thanks all for those who previously got massage service from me.. Today i am a bit shock as out of sudden so many ppl calling and whatapps me asking for my massage service. I got to know from 1 of them that somebody posted my phone number here. However, would like to let u all know that i am currently slow down providing massage service due to some reason.. I am currently only doing outcall massage to a few of my previous customer which follow me since 2014. Anyhow, if you interested to know on my massage service, please do not hesitate to contact me. But not ask for pic as i am not sharing. Thank you and so sorry to the guest i have blocked. 

Guest New To KL

I've read several reviews here on spas that provide optional HE & HJ. Anyone care to share their recent experience and the therapist's name as well - if they are any good? 

On 11/28/2016 at 2:05 AM, Guest Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool said:

Some straight guys even knowing that and they said they already told the management, life guard and security about the gay misuse the facilities and the relevant authorities will try to get the evident especially on this bald guy

This Chris kl local Chinese Guy is a SLAVE and welcome anybody to fuck him inside the cubicle or leave door open to let everybody see him naked in the last row of the shower area 

1 hour ago, Guest New Spa for Men By Men said:

I chanced upon a new spa called Laksamana while I was browsing for man to man spa services in KL > http://www.laksamana.my/?page=spa. It's in Centrio Pantai Hillpark, KL. Has anyone been to this place? Their prices seemed reasonable - they offer Urut Batin in some of the treatments. 

Expensive but don't know the quality is there or not?  

Guest Jingling

Guys I'm new to this. Hope anyone can help me 

1) anyone tried fresh from freshm2m? any feedback?

2) How do i book him? only call? No whatsapp?

3) how much are the full price? There are special one n there's also without them. How are them differ from each other? 

4 minutes ago, Guest Jingling said:

3) how much are the full price? There are special one n there's also without them. How are them differ from each other? 

sure..

1)he is good in massage. h.e depends if u r his type onot.seems a bit aloof but is friendly if u chat with him.dick size normal but slim.

2)call the center to book.go to their website n call.

3)full is rm 190.im talking abt the tmn desa branch price. it might differ slightly from cheras branch.(full means everything is included..massage&h.e.)although if u r please with the service u can still tip. just call n ask.the normal ones r cheaper.

Guest horny dude
On 05/12/2016 at 11:13 PM, Guest New Spa for Men By Men said:

I chanced upon a new spa called Laksamana while I was browsing for man to man spa services in KL > http://www.laksamana.my/?page=spa. It's in Centrio Pantai Hillpark, KL. Has anyone been to this place? Their prices seemed reasonable - they offer Urut Batin in some of the treatments. 

anyone tried ? tried calling but nobody picked up. email not replied as well

10 hours ago, Guest Jingling said:

Depending on your luck. I have experienced massage boy only massage 20 min and & HE 10min but in fact I paid for an hour service. There are other boys are completed their good job in an hour. Good luck guys.

10 hours ago, Guest Kenzo said:

Depending on your luck. I have experienced massage boy only massage 20 min and & HE 10min but in fact I paid for an hour service. There are other boys are completed their good job in an hour. Good luck guys.

totally agree with u!!!

Tried fresh in outcall, decent and friendly guy. Massage was skillful too. Handsome stud, body super lean with well defined 6 packs. Top him that night and the HE was fine too. The only shortfall is he doesn't like to kiss.

Tried fresh in outcall, decent and friendly guy. Massage was skillful too. Handsome stud, body super lean with well defined 6 packs. Top him that night and the HE was fine too. The only shortfall is he doesn't like to kiss.

How much unpaid for outcall? N for how long?

Guest norrinradd

Hi

Just checking if anyone knows of any nice / good straight massage spa with male therapists in KL, Malaysia? Thanks for any recommendations!

Try Eu Yan Sang TCM at Shaw Parade. They have male and female masseurs but you can specifically ask for male masseurs. They are well trained and do Chinese Tuina massage - very strong, good and professional massage. You are giving a loose pair of short to change into, you can wear it over your undies or without. No hanky panky, just straight good professional massage.

Hi

Just checking if anyone knows of any nice / good straight massage spa with male therapists in KL, Malaysia? Thanks for any recommendations!

Healthland any outlet have some male masseur as well, quite popular, so book ahead to avoid disappointment. Ive tried renaissance, puchong and taman desa outlet. 

Healthland any outlet have some male masseur as well, quite popular, so book ahead to avoid disappointment. Ive tried renaissance, puchong and taman desa outlet. 

Can you provide us the name of the masseurs and which outlet? Tq 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.