Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

I have read many good reviews for Alex from borneo here. I'm disappointed to say that after I tried him, he's very overated. There's little to no skill at all, he just picit picit, caressed here and there. And touched my dick. So far, Darren remains my best pick at borneo. Avoid Alex. Such a waste of time, and money.

1 hour ago, Guest Xavier said:

I have read many good reviews for Alex from borneo here. I'm disappointed to say that after I tried him, he's very overated. There's little to no skill at all, he just picit picit, caressed here and there. And touched my dick. So far, Darren remains my best pick at borneo. Avoid Alex. Such a waste of time, and money.

Darren only good in certain parts like massaging legs.... To me the best masseurs there is HERMAN but unfortunately, he still on medical leave ever since after Chinese New Year this year due to arm injured and recently he went for second operations.... Hope he will recover soonest possible

Dont think there is any other sites. Fresh, citybay, bbboy have masseur pics on their sites, sempurna have albums to choose masseur from, the rest(kursani, aromman, purnama, borneo) u need to know the masseur by name to choose, or else, theyll assign u one. Correct me if im wrong. 

20 hours ago, Guest Xavier said:

My experience with him was good. Maybe he was not in the mood. You know, human beings..

4 hours ago, Guest KL Virgin said:

I am going to KL for first time this weekend. Any reccomendations?

Also any "secret" websites where I can view the boys instead of the official sites?

Try blind masseur. They're better with their hands. I had mine at Senses KL Sentral, and it

always refreshing after the massage session. No HE though.

If sex that you're after, there are plenty of volunteers in the sauna/steam rooms.. :P 

Looks is minor, if its too much diff, u can always cancel. But the whole experience, advertised giving good massage but there's very little masage done, and everything is done in a rush. A session can be done in 30min or less. Maybe some of them are good but i havent found one yet from craiglists. Do u have any recommendations?

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

Looks is minor, if its too much diff, u can always cancel. But the whole experience, advertised giving good massage but there's very little masage done, and everything is done in a rush. A session can be done in 30min or less. Maybe some of them are good but i havent found one yet from craiglists. Do u have any recommendations?

i want to b honest here.if i want a proper massage then probably i would go to places like healthland or some str8 places where they do have male masseurs.on the other hand,if im horny i would go to places like bbboy,fresh,craiglist where i  can pick a guy of my liking to have sex. massage is not of my primary concern  but if they happen to do good massage then its a bonus for me.  ive also experienced  getting some hot guy from hornet to do massage at their hotel but its like u say,10 mins its just turn over n the sex begins.i dun mind bc then for me i can have more time for foreplay n sex which is what i expected if i choose these type of masseurs.

I wouldnt mind more time for foreplay though, but when they try to rush everything, thats what turn me off. But yeah, i rarely care as long as i have a good time, but value wise, craiglist guys isnt cheap as well. Fresh would be my choice for when im horny lol some bbboy masseur are actually good though in massage skills. 

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

I wouldnt mind more time for foreplay though, but when they try to rush everything, thats what turn me off. But yeah, i rarely care as long as i have a good time, but value wise, craiglist guys isnt cheap as well. Fresh would be my choice for when im horny lol some bbboy masseur are actually good though in massage skills. 

actually i find there r abt the same pricing,more or less..lets say i go to fresh,there i pay rm80 for b2b n if i get a bj,i pay rm100 or fj rm 150 n above although my price would b rm150 tops.rm80+rm150 =rm230.those guys at craiglist work on their own n usually their charges r abt rm 200-rm250 but i usually pay rm200.so for me is quite ok.some might say i tip on the high side but then again i get better service the nxt time n also i blive in paying what i think is worth it.like the saying goes,u get monkeys if u pay peanuts.

No straight massage place offer sensual and light touching, if there is, its totally up to you and the masseur. Many of the straight massage place are mixed gender and not done in a private room, only partitions and curtains and they are very strict about not allowing the masseur to give extra. Your best bet is to go the the few male massage center (borneo, aromann, purnama, kursani to name a few) that are not focused on the extras the masseur are fully dressed. If u are lucky, u can get sensual massage from these masseurs, and extra with tips of course. 

2 hours ago, fresh said:

actually i find there r abt the same pricing,more or less..lets say i go to fresh,there i pay rm80 for b2b n if i get a bj,i pay rm100 or fj rm 150 n above although my price would b rm150 tops.rm80+rm150 =rm230.those guys at craiglist work on their own n usually their charges r abt rm 200-rm250 but i usually pay rm200.so for me is quite ok.some might say i tip on the high side but then again i get better service the nxt time n also i blive in paying what i think is worth it.like the saying goes,u get monkeys if u pay peanuts.

Still waiting for your recommendation on these craiglist guys. I know a few on there are actually working in massage centers as well. But anyone worth mentioning? 200 for 1 hour is fair price for me too, but not when all was done in 30min

2 hours ago, Sudu said:

Still waiting for your recommendation on these craiglist guys. I know a few on there are actually working in massage centers as well. But anyone worth mentioning? 200 for 1 hour is fair price for me too, but not when all was done in 30min

haha i dont have many la bc i think its risky to meet strangers that way.at least at a centre u can always rely not being cheated or robbed as they have more to lose. those that i have acquired their services have gone back to their country of origin.i had yoyo(vietnam)dimas(indo) but daniel(formerly bbboy) is still here.he operates on his own now.

Got to admit some of the advert in craiglist got me tempted. But like you said, a bit risky, and if u cancel or when deal is off, its a waste of time and effort to come there. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me lol

2 hours ago, Sudu said:

Got to admit some of the advert in craiglist got me tempted. But like you said, a bit risky, and if u cancel or when deal is off, its a waste of time and effort to come there. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me lol

yeah, mayb we can go together  haha i watch your back u watch mine. thats wat i did anyway when i met with the guys. brought a fren along.he waited while i did my thing n vice versa.

Guest Massage
58 minutes ago, fresh said:

yeah, mayb we can go together  haha i watch your back u watch mine. thats wat i did anyway when i met with the guys. brought a fren along.he waited while i did my thing n vice versa.

DIY 

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

Anyone knows previous serai masseur named lee, mature slim chinese masseur. If u have his contact or know where he works now, appreciate an update. Thanks

He no more working in KL, went back his hometown retiring

On 05/12/2016 at 11:13 PM, Guest New Spa for Men By Men said:

I chanced upon a new spa called Laksamana while I was browsing for man to man spa services in KL > http://www.laksamana.my/?page=spa. It's in Centrio Pantai Hillpark, KL. Has anyone been to this place? Their prices seemed reasonable - they offer Urut Batin in some of the treatments. 

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried calling just now. nobody picked up. anybody been there ?

8 hours ago, Guest bimale said:
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried calling just now. nobody picked up. anybody been there ?

me too called many times no one answered

Guest Jingling
On 15/12/2016 at 2:38 PM, Sudu said:

Jason from Craigslist. He is legit. Same as pictures. He really take care of u. He ask u 1st what u wan, and how hard ur want ur massage to be. To me he's the best so far. 

Extra also nice. He enjoys kissing.

U should try him. To me jason 9/10

9 minutes ago, Guest Jingling said:

Jason from Craigslist. He is legit. Same as pictures. He really take care of u. He ask u 1st what u wan, and how hard ur want ur massage to be. To me he's the best so far. 

Extra also nice. He enjoys kissing.

U should try him. To me jason 9/10

where is he from? is he still ard?how much did u pay?

On 12/15/2016 at 11:49 AM, fresh said:

woh...... u will pay for sex?

Guest Kuala Lumpur
3 hours ago, Won Won said:

Oh 

can xxx with them?

Alex sure can top u if u want provided u bring your own lube and condom .... It's free of charge and he won't take any tips.... His dick is long and thick enough for u to suck....

Darren is more choosy and depending whether you are his type and the most you can go with him is light fun like touching, Kissing or hugging 

6 hours ago, wetBTM said:

woh...... u will pay for sex?

Y not?sometimes it better too bc its nsa n u get to choose a person of your liking n type. Nothing is free anyway.even if its mutual u might still need to pay for movies dinner n etc. When u pay u know exactly what u gonna get.

On 12/18/2016 at 2:17 PM, Racer Man said:

HI Guys, there used to an indonesian guy, name Surya, who does massage out of his apt in Miharja. Anyone know if he is back in KL?

oh yeah had few massages by him. really good. also lost his contact

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.