Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hi all. Need some advice. Staying in brickfields at end of the month. Want to check out Senses sauna but on my last visit to KL I couldn't find it. Can someone give me a detailed description of where it is (including what staircase to go up)? Thanks

Guest Senses visitor
8 hours ago, Guest MotoGP said:

Hi all. Need some advice. Staying in brickfields at end of the month. Want to check out Senses sauna but on my last visit to KL I couldn't find it. Can someone give me a detailed description of where it is (including what staircase to go up)? Thanks

Text me on wechat seanryan1987

11 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Bored. Who should I review next

A pretty boy (ur last post) alrdy gone back.  Nvr get a chance meeting him. But was thinking to meet you in person Mr Tentacle since our type of taste always the same :)

Guest Massage Finder
On 22/09/2016 at 9:45 PM, TheDiva said:

hi. anyone here tried Atlantic from Fresh? been told that he is petite but manly. is he top or bottom. how is is massage n b2b skills?

On 03/10/2016 at 5:20 AM, TentacleMonster said:

Bored. Who should I review next

how about Nike from fresh ?

or Alan or Jojo from bbboy ?

or , if in SIngapore: http://www.boy-sky.com/info/2056.html

perhaps I should try them next time I'm in KL, lol ... there was a time I felt a bit bored when I was there.

Guest Massage Finder
15 minutes ago, Ben S said:

how about Nike from fresh ?

or Alan or Jojo from bbboy ?

or , if in SIngapore: http://www.boy-sky.com/info/2056.html

perhaps I should try them next time I'm in KL, lol ... there was a time I felt a bit bored when I was there.

nike is just as in the photo. defined muscles... on the toned side. friendly and decent massage skills. b2b was vey sensual. i didnt go for anal. so cant comment on extra skills.

alan bbboy i have never tried. from old reviews here few people mentioned he is not very polite. jl

jojo i have never tried also.

Guest More Comments

Nike is slightly "thinner", especially at the trunk of his body. His dick is about 5" or less, normal girth. However, he is quite persistent in asking for extra tips even if you take the full package. And he does not cum.

Guest Wallace
23 hours ago, Guest Massage Finder said:

nike is just as in the photo. defined muscles... on the toned side. friendly and decent massage skills. b2b was vey sensual. i didnt go for anal. so cant comment on extra skills.

alan bbboy i have never tried. from old reviews here few people mentioned he is not very polite. jl

jojo i have never tried also.

BB Boy suggest you give yourself a try to Jojo...although he is a bit aged...but experienced in massage and good in teasing, good in customer service and funny guy

2 hours ago, Guest Wallace said:

BB Boy suggest you give yourself a try to Jojo...although he is a bit aged...but experienced in massage and good in teasing, good in customer service and funny guy

Does he speak English? :D I usually find it hard to communicate with my masseur. 

Also I prefer that they come during the session. :P 

43 minutes ago, Aikuchi said:

Does he speak English? :D I usually find it hard to communicate with my masseur. 

Masseurs are very very high risk grp of ppl.. most of them are from poor background/country.. ID/VN/TH/CAMBODIA.. no way to know HIV status and number of etc ppl they have contacted ..more likely in the range of hundreds or thousands? so that it is very likely they could pass you etc things that they have collected along the way. I often wonder why these foreign masseurs come to Malaysia when they could do their business in their home country

Edited by masterslave99

Guest Massage Finder
13 minutes ago, masterslave99 said:

Masseurs are very very high risk grp of ppl.. most of them are from poor background/country.. ID/VN/TH/CAMBODIA.. no way to know HIV status and number of etc ppl they have contacted ..more likely in the range of hundreds or thousands? so that it is very likely they could pass you etc things that they have collected along the way. I often wonder why these foreign masseurs come to Malaysia when they could do their business in their home country

ive heard bcoz they can earn more here compared to their home country. of coz currency wise spore is higher... but was told they have much stricter laws so they dont wanna risk it. of coz tis is just from casual chat with them... not sure true or not

16 minutes ago, Guest Massage Finder said:

ive heard bcoz they can earn more here compared to their home country. of coz currency wise spore is higher... but was told they have much stricter laws so they dont wanna risk it. of coz tis is just from casual chat with them... not sure true or not

really meh.. I tot ppl said in BKK.. everything is out in the open esp in the red light district.. so, dun think such is the case. Could also be that they come here becos already blacklisted in their home country ...for some reason

41 minutes ago, masterslave99 said:

Thank you for the advice. Of course safety s a very valid cause of concern.

I suppose the risk might the be same (or lower?) with meeting other local guys from apps because they may or may not frequent masseur services as well. What do you think about those risks- are my chances any better or worse? I don't indulge in anal (personal choice) and prefer mutual handjobs and oral at most. Are those safer options? 

31 minutes ago, Aikuchi said:

I suppose the risk might the be same (or lower?) with meeting other local guys from apps because they may or may not frequent masseur services as well. What do you think about those risks- are my chances any better or worse? I don't indulge in anal (personal choice) and prefer mutual handjobs and oral at most. Are those safer options? 

High risk grp of ppl is high risk. Do yr own math... better have PLU frens close by if your have issues.  

4 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

I usually ask the captain if the masseur speak English or not before I confirm my pick. But then even if they "speak" English, it is usually minimal. And I have already lowered my expectation of them cumming during the session. Understandably, they dun usually cum. But if they do, they will be in my repeat list.

9 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Me too. Never in my life would indulge in anal with masseurs cause you dont know them. I only allow them to HJ and not even BJ. If you may find one is cute or gorgeous... just give him a hug... and that is free :) Safety first. Dun regret for ur life for just one silly lust that one might have

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.