Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

12 hours ago, Kajang_Indian said:

I dont know where is otot otot located?

Its near Hotel Sani, Just go to the open car park behind the hotel and look for the Karaoke joint

On June 18, 2017 at 9:13 PM, aaronterry said:

I did try him, and he did help to cum.

be frankly, he did quite good massage.

but strictly no hanky panky, he didn't even massage in topless and boxers only like others masseur did, and you can't touch him as well.

yet if u looking for a great massage, he is the one.

Anyone else has tried his service? Can share ur experience? Tq

Guest funmassage

hi guys,

looking for mssg with happy ending if possible. only went to sempurna and tried rambo, ricky and join. so far only got hand job from rambo with rm 50 tips.

can give recommendations? not into fuck job, maybe just for sensual massage or teasing around back is ok and hand job. tks

4 hours ago, Guest Max said:

Hi...anybody try this guy

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6197426730.html

body seems so goodilicious 

Seems not legit....can checked other profile, the age, name differs from time to time....

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6197426730.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6198703850.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6197384411.html

1 minute ago, Guest BroHorn said:

Why no more post about BBBoy? No good? Any suggestion or latest review?

Expensive after they moved to ground floor

Guest BBBoy
5 hours ago, Guest BroHorn said:

Why no more post about BBBoy? No good? Any suggestion or latest review?

5 hours ago, trx86 said:

Expensive after they moved to ground floor

4 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

See their website the number of masseur also lesser

Many of their masseur is working freelance and some is working for Fresh. Some went back especially when they were featured in a newspaper report couple of months back.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:26 PM, LF Fun said:

There is a Japanese masseur in kl... freaking handsome with athletic body....

I will be in KL 3rd week of July.  Have read a lot about and am curious/interested to try this Japanese masseur. Can you please pm me his contact number? Thanks so much.

On 4/19/2017 at 5:21 PM, Jay Jay said:

Hi guys, I've been in KL for 4 days. Trip report below. I tried two MBs one via app and one via a prior contact, both were very very good.

1. Here is the first one:

Zayn what's app +60 14 3151 468, charges RM300 incall, outcall RM350

pic is below.

Zayn is from Vietnam. First time meeting him I was surprised he actually looked better than his pic which is very rare, except the abs of course, less abs. Massage was almost non existent just a bit of stretching, but he told me he can do proper massage if customer requests. Was very sweet, very good in bed and had a good service attitude. Let me just say he was a good top. I can't stress this enough, Zayn looks so much better in person than his pic, which was a pleasant surprise! Booked him twice

2. Second guy was the Japanese massuer - thank u LF fun for the contact. RM300

No pics as requested by him. He will send you pics when you message him. He doesn't advertise in any jackd or grindr apps aslo.

PM LF fun or me for contact.

He was not tall but very very handsome and like LF Fun what I can say is that in bed he treats you like his lover. Incredible foreplay and very very enjoyable. He was like boyfriend or husband material. That's how good he was. What I can say is that he was worth every RM I spent. I booked him twice also.

Hope this helps. Have fun in your KL trips guys!

IMG_8100.thumb.PNG.aa113262d15e9e71bab9762bf6f3128e.PNG

IMG_8170.PNG

Hi. Can you please pm me the contact info of the Japanese masseur? Am really interested in getting his services when I go to KL 3rd week of  July.  Thanks.

Guest Jaded

How would you describe the Jp hunk? What special "type" of look and body type is he?

I'm kinda experienced, maybe "slut" fits. Had plenty of Jp before. If he's like some other typical types, no need for the expense just out of curiosity.

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna lover... said:

I guess i saw paul in otot2 last night. His body seems to be off-shape.

Did you talk to him? If its just a wild guess, then no use posting here right? 

8 hours ago, Guest Jaded said:

How would you describe the Jp hunk? What special "type" of look and body type is he?

I'm kinda experienced, maybe "slut" fits. Had plenty of Jp before. If he's like some other typical types, no need for the expense just out of curiosity.

Guest Jaded...u have other recommendations??? Anyhow the jp name is Hideko...I think he is a mixed and speaks good English with American accent...if I recall correctly...he is not in town at the moment...

Guest Macx
8 hours ago, Guest Sauna lover... said:

I guess i saw paul in otot2 last night. His body seems to be off-shape.

That was not Paul la....it is Louis

I am also there last night. He came with other 2 guys...his friend also cute hihii but he is not having fun

5 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Guest Jaded...u have other recommendations??? Anyhow the jp name is Hideko...I think he is a mixed and speaks good English with American accent...if I recall correctly...he is not in town at the moment...

He studied in America, from my brief conversation which I had with him. Was it not Hideto?

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6200062087.html

Wanted to try Lot10 from Fresh. He also advertises on craigslist, so i made an appointment to meet him at his hotel. When i arrived, he didn't reply my texts/answer his phone! He only replied 2 hours later to say sorry he was busy! So, careful guys - this fella has lousy time management skills. You may want to book him through Fresh instead of dealing directly with him.

4 hours ago, Kitfoxx said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6200062087.html

Wanted to try Lot10 from Fresh. He also advertises on craigslist, so i made an appointment to meet him at his hotel. When i arrived, he didn't reply my texts/answer his phone! He only replied 2 hours later to say sorry he was busy! So, careful guys - this fella has lousy time management skills. You may want to book him through Fresh instead of dealing directly with him.

I thought you should go after he confirm the appointment?

He replied late maybe due to he has another appointment. I don't think it's about bad time management.

1 hour ago, danielwu said:

I thought you should go after he confirm the appointment?

He replied late maybe due to he has another appointment. I don't think it's about bad time management.

As i mentioned in my post - the appointment had already been fixed. I wouldn't have bothered to go otherwise. I feel that he could have managed his appointments better.

7 minutes ago, Kitfoxx said:

As i mentioned in my post - the appointment had already been fixed. I wouldn't have bothered to go otherwise. I feel that he could have managed his appointments better.

I might still try him some other day - just that i'll probably make the appointment through Fresh, and not directly with him.

5 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:
Menthos from Fresh Gallery 2

tumblr_osgjh93GpV1v28oo8o1_540.jpg
tumblr_osgjh93GpV1v28oo8o2_400.jpg

Is it just my feeling or Fresh Gallery 2 seems like a place whereby they specialized on twinks more? That’s what I felt like after seeing so many kiddish boys appearing there. Well, that’s actually good for me cuz I do like my boys twinkish (muscle is a plus). 

I was originally heading there to either try out Volt (cause how people revel over him being just 17) or Steel (cause his muscles look solid and he is fair as fuck) but things don’t normally go your way cause they were both not working. CCB!!!

So I browsed at who was available and Menthos struck my eye a little. The pimp also recommended him as I told that I want a strong massage. I wasn’t too convinced thus I chose the regular massage instead. My expectations were kinda low to be honest so when he came in I was like okay, here goes.

Body wise, he isn’t fat nor thin but don’t expect too visible 6 packs like PS photo above. He does have some body lines but they aren’t that defined. Face wise, he look similar to his photo with a bit of pimple scars on the side of his face I guess but no biggie.

And the massage started after seeing him strip- IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. Despite him being smaller size than most masseurs I have taken in the past, he showed me that he has sufficient strength to do the actual job properly. All his strokes were with inner strength and helped relieved my body very well. It was definitely one of the better massages I have had in a long time. I know he was working hard cause brief touches from his legs and body had a hint of sweat on him (he was sweating cause of him really using his strength to massage me).

After a good 50 minute massage, I was turned over and he continued massaging my legs before grabbing my dick and working his tongues upward to my nipples and then face for kisses. This boy is such a tease and a good kisser too.

While he was moving his body upward to me, I sat up and reached for his nipples with my tongue and my oh my his moans were seductive as fuck. LOL. He sheepishly asked if I wanna fuck him while having a hardon. After all that and his moans, how can I say no. He did not negotiate anything with me and looked for his condom and lube right away :P

As usual I normally let the bottom sit on me first (I tend to be rough if I’m to initiate penetration :x) and the sight of him sitting on me makes me feel a bit pedophilish since he’s rather small in frame but who cares cause it was good sex. While he is okay with squatting while maintaining his hard on, of course I still do what a top does okay? The moment he showed signs of tiredness, I stopped him from moving and started reverse fucking him from the bottom like a machine gun. :P The way he rolled his eyes with soft moans told me that I was doing it right for him. 

Then I sat up and cuddled him over to his back so I could drill him in missionary style - after all I always like to see my bottom’s facial reaction when he gets my D. After a few flips of him squatting and me drilling missionary (I don’t really like other positions due to lack of visual of face, LOL), he came while I was still drilling him (my my what a sensitive bottom, love it). Since he already came, i decided to make it easier for myself to release my load and started jerking myself till I was close to climax before fucking him.

It worked and I came happy seeing his satisfied face too.

We went to shower separately (I got a hunch if he knows English / Chinese better he would have asked to shower together) and after I got dressed, i paid him the difference that would have been cost if I took full service from counter and planted him few kisses.

Overall verdict

Looks 7/10
While he is not super cute or super lean, he meets my expectation to be a massage boy that I don’t mind sleeping with.

Massage 9/10
Highly recommended. He gave his all to massage me and I appreciate his skills. Definitely worthwhile if you want a good massage.

Happy Ending 8/10
Worthwhile as well since he enjoyed getting fucked. Willing to pleasure, moans well, even cum through the process. Definitely good.

But steel working wor.....so funny....hehe

Guest Yoyolo

So I tried din from berjaya massage (near ymca brickfields) today. I think the massage was so so only. I had better and stronger massage from LEK at Healthland Taman Desa.

But he did make me cum twice. Not too sure if it was a proper urut batin though. First time I came, he said. Eh cepatnya. But I am capable of ejaculating many times in a short span of time. So I let him play with groin area further, then I shoot another cum.

Later on, I wanked one more time in the bathroom. Three orgasm in a span of an hour.

Not too bad for RM 60, an hour.

10 hours ago, Guest Yoyolo said:

So I tried din from berjaya massage (near ymca brickfields) today. I think the massage was so so only. I had better and stronger massage from LEK at Healthland Taman Desa.

But he did make me cum twice. Not too sure if it was a proper urut batin though. First time I came, he said. Eh cepatnya. But I am capable of ejaculating many times in a short span of time. So I let him play with groin area further, then I shoot another cum.

Later on, I wanked one more time in the bathroom. Three orgasm in a span of an hour.

Not too bad for RM 60, an hour.

Thanks for the report! Wondering if i should try him too lol. Anyway, is LEK still work in taman desa branch? What is his number?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.