Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

16 minutes ago, Newbcyber said:

https://www.instagram.com/kaiserarmz/

I hate to admit this, but I fell for this stupid ass. I was new on the scene, and basically he (and his friend) scammed me for 400 bucks w/o me getting anything in the end. It was embarassing. But I lived and learned.

Lesson learn...especially in Craigslist if they look too good to be good...beware...especially they claim that they are 180cm and etc....

Just now, Aristic Ong said:

RM400 for two guys???

The story was...

When I entered the hotel room (which is dark/dimmed lighting bc he tried to kinda hide his face). The more I saw his face, the more I'm sure that he's not the same guy as advertised, and I confronted him about that. Then he still persisted that it was him in the pictures. 

Then after few moments, I decided not to further this, and asked for cancellation. Then he went on about that he had a boss, if I canceled he'll be in trouble and stuffs. Felt sorry for his position (Although I knew that he's lying), I proposed for just having a massage with no hanky panky, with less price (he asked for 300 for full package). But he refused, then he asked if I'd be interested with his friend instead. I said, ok let me see the guy first.

2nd guy came in, looking rather skinny, but cuter. I didn't like the fact that he deceived me with fake pictures so I decided to go with his friends instead. But he demanded a 100rm cancellation fee. By that time I just want to moved on immediately. So I paid the 100rm to him, and proceed with his friend, while the first guy left the room.

This 2nd guy, then, demanded me to pay him upfront, which I blatantly refuse. He went on about having customers refusing to pay at the end or having not enough money. So we agree to put the 300rm on top of the table opposite of the room.

During the massage, the guy told me he's going to the bathroom for a prep, but turned out... yeah, he took the 300rm and left. Then the first guy came back being nonchalant, and aggressive when I asked where his friend go. Something2 about a police raid, not having passport, or pretending to look outside and having bad english. I had enough and asked him to open the door, then I left.

See it was embarassing, but I was naive, and oh well.

7 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

yeap, and both of them looked nowhere near the adds.

I forgot, which hotel. Garden something? Near Bukit Bintang.

Edited by Newbcyber

1 hour ago, Swimr said:

Think is fake.

1 hour ago, KRISOX said:

Yoyo is real.  Use to work in one of the local centre b4.

This guy is Lee Chyn Than he was in KL but not sure whether is he providing services thou....you can check his FB lo....

3 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Think is fake.

This guy is Lee Chyn Than he was in KL but not sure whether is he providing services thou....you can check his FB lo....

I think u r mistaken. The yoyo u mentioned that worked in a local center (bboy, I presumed?)is not this yoyo. 

12 hours ago, Newbcyber said:

The story was...

When I entered the hotel room (which is dark/dimmed lighting bc he tried to kinda hide his face). The more I saw his face, the more I'm sure that he's not the same guy as advertised, and I confronted him about that. Then he still persisted that it was him in the pictures. 

Then after few moments, I decided not to further this, and asked for cancellation. Then he went on about that he had a boss, if I canceled he'll be in trouble and stuffs. Felt sorry for his position (Although I knew that he's lying), I proposed for just having a massage with no hanky panky, with less price (he asked for 300 for full package). But he refused, then he asked if I'd be interested with his friend instead. I said, ok let me see the guy first.

2nd guy came in, looking rather skinny, but cuter. I didn't like the fact that he deceived me with fake pictures so I decided to go with his friends instead. But he demanded a 100rm cancellation fee. By that time I just want to moved on immediately. So I paid the 100rm to him, and proceed with his friend, while the first guy left the room.

This 2nd guy, then, demanded me to pay him upfront, which I blatantly refuse. He went on about having customers refusing to pay at the end or having not enough money. So we agree to put the 300rm on top of the table opposite of the room.

During the massage, the guy told me he's going to the bathroom for a prep, but turned out... yeah, he took the 300rm and left. Then the first guy came back being nonchalant, and aggressive when I asked where his friend go. Something2 about a police raid, not having passport, or pretending to look outside and having bad english. I had enough and asked him to open the door, then I left.

I feel sorry for you.

That's why I rather to center.

5 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Think is fake.

Please... Yoyo is fake. The photos are of a famous model in Vietnam. I have that model's Instagram. Met yoyo in Penang. I left immediately. Such a fake.

34 minutes ago, crazyrightnow said:

Exactly. Was about to ask the same question lol. 90% are fake (according to the posters here) and yet people still go on Craigslist?

As you mentioned 90% is fake...means there is 10% chances is real.  Although the probability is low...but u still get good products....lol...

Just need to be cautious...

31 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

As you mentioned 90% is fake...means there is 10% chances is real.  Although the probability is low...but u still get good products....lol...

Just need to be cautious...

I agree. Once, i got one real deal (10% probability). He is pinoy part-time model; hot guy with sweet attitude. The rest of craiglist profilers use doctored photos to market themselves.

2 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Wah..not bad leh..they can stay there...must be their cons really work...alot falling prey to it.

why can't ? 60-90mins service earn 150-200! work for 5hrs a day......is how much liao!!!

Edited by wetBTM

19 hours ago, Newbcyber said:

The story was...

OMG ... That 2 scam artists.

Whenever I tried out the solo ads (Craiglist, hornet or Gayromeo etc), I usually will leave my wallet in the car. I will just have the exact agreed amount in my pocket (plus a few tens of ringgit) to avoid being robbed.

To me, the MB better be the real deal if I am paying RM200 and above, else I will walk away if I detect any dishonesty.

For newbie, it is better to try the massage center than to venture out to these kind of solo meeting with the MB... unless you are the type who can defend himself or have no qualm in making a scene when the need arises.

Edited by ct2005
edit

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

OMG ... That 2 scam artists.

Whenever I tried out the solo ads (Craiglist, hornet or Gayromeo etc), I usually will leave my wallet in the car. I will just have the exact agreed amount in my pocket (plus a few tens of ringgit) to avoid being robbed.

To me, the MB better be the real deal if I am paying RM200 and above, else I will walk away if I detect any dishonesty.

For newbie, it is better to try the massage center than to venture out to these kind of solo meeting with the MB... unless you are the type who can defend himself or have no qualm in making a scene when the need arises.

I don't think they will go to the extend of robbing u...don't forget that they are still in Malaysia after all.  We can just go and make police report or even to the immigration office...I doubt they want to jeopardise their own rice bowl too...

2 hours ago, Sudu said:

I agree that the 10% that isnt fake make it worth the risk lol. But i have been avoiding craiglists for a while myself, and this forum is a great place to share craiglists info

Depends...but some really good n worth it....especially from Vietnam...one with the tattoo of "Mom" printed on the chest and another one Jewel or Jevel...

Does anyone know for Borneo Native Massage which masseur provides service (like touching etc) other than Darren? I tried KC and Vincent, Vincent has better massage skills and doesnt mind touching but KC totally don't allow.

7 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

The place quite hard to find...no sign board..

I remember there was a local chinese masseur but not too sure where is he now. Good sensual massage but not offering any extra services.

If you want a really good massage and much more, there is a local masseur called Danial who is on Planet Romeo and Hornet (although he cannot see this site for the moment).  He charges RM 150 plus transportation.  His massage is excellent and unhurried.  His extra services are very versatile and he is well equipped.  Very safe.  He loves to be rimmed. I have used him several times and will again soon for sure.  PM me for his phone number.  He is looking for work.  

Edited by Grazzy
Spelling error

1 hour ago, Grazzy said:

If you want a really good massage and much more, there is a local masseur called Danial who is on Planet Romeo and Hornet (although he cannot see this site for the moment).  He charges RM 150 plus transportation.  His massage is excellent and unhurried.  His extra services are very versatile and he is well equipped.  Very safe.  He loves to be rimmed. I have used him several times and will again soon for sure.  PM me for his phone number.  He is looking for work.  

Pls pm ...thanks

Guest Whichone
1 hour ago, Grazzy said:

Chinese malay or Indian or sabahan or Sarawak ?

thks

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.