Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

22 hours ago, Grazzy said:

If you want a really good massage and much more, there is a local masseur called Danial who is on Planet Romeo and Hornet (although he cannot see this site for the moment).  He charges RM 150 plus transportation.  His massage is excellent and unhurried.  His extra services are very versatile and he is well equipped.  Very safe.  He loves to be rimmed. I have used him several times and will again soon for sure.  PM me for his phone number.  He is looking for work.  

He quoted RM200 for incall massage...

You must be a very special client if he charges RM150 for outcall. Or when was your last session with him? Price increase since then?

35 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

He quoted RM200 for incall massage...

You must be a very special client if he charges RM150 for outcall. Or when was your last session with him? Price increase since then?

I used him two weeks ago.  I would say he is getting more popular.

Holy shit! Green from Fresh is a legend. It’s like i was having sex with a new boyfriend for the first time- it was steamy and hot. He can do everything to please u without being told to do so. He sucks, he rims, he licks you all over, he kisses, and fucks really good. He was also so polite and nice. Im not sure if he was just going the extra mile with his job or he just likes me... when i was already leaving, he told me that he likes me.. hehehe. It was such a good experience though.... 

not sure if my experience with Green is the same as everyone else’s, but it was sooooo good.  

Just a little turn off is his cigarette breath... though i find it quite sexy, others might not. 

43 minutes ago, Guest boy123 said:

Holy shit! Green from Fresh is a legend. It’s like i was having sex with a new boyfriend for the first time- it was steamy and hot. He can do everything to please u without being told to do so. He sucks, he rims, he licks you all over, he kisses, and fucks really good. He was also so polite and nice. Im not sure if he was just going the extra mile with his job or he just likes me... when i was already leaving, he told me that he likes me.. hehehe. It was such a good experience though.... 

not sure if my experience with Green is the same as everyone else’s, but it was sooooo good.  

Just a little turn off is his cigarette breath... though i find it quite sexy, others might not. 

Crazy...he does the same to all la...he will bath with u...scrub your back...dry u...and etc....that is customer service lo....

nowadays difficult to book him la....he only take 4 to 5 customers only...9pm sharp off d....

funny wor...usually he will have gums or gargle first to remove the smell.....must complain him....haha

4 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

He is naughty and playful.

He even try other massuer in FreshM2M.

Hahaha.

11 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

I noticed that he is tagged with special , may I know how much to pay with special tag?

13 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

Does anyone know if he does outcalls? 

15 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

Was this an incall or an outcall?

19 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

So he tops only?  Any others you can recommend?

3 minutes ago, Guest sucked said:

is he top?

37 minutes ago, Cooler said:

Hi

Has anyone tried this guy? He look hot. But his height keeps changing. Sometime 172cm, later 170cm

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/thai-gusy/6324105558.html

Is his cock pic his?  In that photo he has a ring on little finger but not in any of the others?  Just saying ........

23 minutes ago, Guest sucked said:

haha..looks like u prefer those that bottoms ahh...

I like flexi.  Two guys at Freshm2m recommended that btm. Green and Red.  Sport (photo this weekend) is a top and good I am told.

On 9/27/2017 at 2:30 AM, Daniel Denielle said:

If you are calling from the centre, will not be an issue as the Massuer wont dare to do anything as you can inform the centre again later.

If you are getting from craiglist and others, would be better you go there as it will be safer and the damage will not be that severe if there is any untoward incident.

Seems like you know a lot. Is there someone you recommend? Since this will be my first time trying haha

On 9/27/2017 at 2:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

hi. Will it be safe for me to have a massage in my own hotel room? Like if i invite one of the MB from the center? 

will visit KL soon. Any recommended one? 

Or is there any massage center wirth to try near Bukit Bintang? 

Totally agree with what Sudu said. If you invite them to your room, make sure the center knows about it, the masseurs will think twice before doing something funny. Otherwise, watch them like a hawk, lock all your valuables away, only take out whatever you need to pay the masseur. Do not ever leave the masseur alone in room or out of your sight, even if you need to take a shower after, either have the masseur to take the shower with you or wait till he leaves before you shower.

27 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Got sauna 24 hours meh?  If u know any let me know toooooooo.......haha

Not sure in KL but when I was in London they have lots of 24 hours Sauna. Could even sleep there. 

24 minutes ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Decent sauna or hanky panky sauna....lolz

Youre not serious right? Or if u do, where are they?

15 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Very subjective..depends on your liking...what is your criteria

Haha. I dont really have a criteria. But i would like to meet a gentle guy with an innocent outlook maybe? Lol

14 hours ago, maleire said:

Totally agree with what Sudu said. If you invite them to your room, make sure the center knows about it, the masseurs will think twice before doing something funny. Otherwise, watch them like a hawk, lock all your valuables away, only take out whatever you need to pay the masseur. Do not ever leave the masseur alone in room or out of your sight, even if you need to take a shower after, either have the masseur to take the shower with you or wait till he leaves before you shower.

I got what you mean. Thanks. But what i really worry about is the hotel surroundings haha. Maybe someone will recognize them haha

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha. I dont really have a criteria. But i would like to meet a gentle guy with an innocent outlook maybe? Lol

I got what you mean. Thanks. But what i really worry about is the hotel surroundings haha. Maybe someone will recognize them haha

The masseurs not their first time to hotel you no need to worry for them.  U can check the hotel surrounding too yourself first and see what area is accessible to the public....you can directly tell them where to meet and you can lead them from there to your room.  Two guys walking into to the hotel wont be that arousing right....haha...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.