Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest fed-up
On 8/25/2022 at 3:06 PM, chiPJ said:

where the muscular tops go nowadays? hahahaha...... see many hunk in gym .. but they dun go sauna??

i think they just go on apps..not go sauna..

Didn't know that BBBoy in Taman Desa is still operating since their website is down. They only allow booking but not walk-in. To my surprise, I saw Vincent in the whatsapp catalogue and quickly book him for a massage session. He is back after missing for few years. I missed his strong and skillful massage with good looking appearance. He is very polite and accommodating. I have a good session with him and tips him well. Overall, we are happy with the session.

Edited by jack_lee

On 8/25/2022 at 9:08 AM, Guest fed-up said:

opps mainly skinny or not so nice looking chinese...no other races. 

90% bottoms..standing like statues..haha

partially agree, there were some hot guy, a few malay and indian. But mandi-manda still the best

On 8/26/2022 at 3:58 PM, Guest guest said:

Same here, i was trying to visit them yesterday but to no avail

you mean you don't know their address? Jalan Cerapu, Taman Pertama, 56100 Kuala Lumpur

look for chinese restaurant and u will see a kakiku sign (maybe they chagned names)

they should still be there coz they renovated ... 

Guest fed-up
On 8/26/2022 at 4:03 PM, Guest ops said:

partially agree, there were some hot guy, a few malay and indian. But mandi-manda still the best

how were the malay or indian?

On 8/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, Ywbfwmb said:

Do we need to wear towel or fundoshi going around?

Can even walk around naked. No need to be shy if you already dare to go this place.

In Japanese onsen, everyone walk around naked. Not sure why ppl at Kakiku so shy, all wear fundoshi. The Japanese wear fundoshi outside not in shower area. 

On 8/27/2022 at 3:34 PM, Shake Shack said:

Can even walk around naked. No need to be shy if you already dare to go this place.

In Japanese onsen, everyone walk around naked. Not sure why ppl at Kakiku so shy, all wear fundoshi. The Japanese wear fundoshi outside not in shower area. 

Uncle not shy yourself and dont mind walking around nude ah? ;)

Let me serve u naked there 😏

On 8/7/2022 at 6:22 PM, SadboyKL said:

Guys just wanted to share that I went to the Le Rainbow spa along bukit bintang as recommended by some kind souls here. It was not bad pretty decent massage and I got lucky with a cute str8 masseur. Can't say more openly 😅. If you are open to trying your luck 😉 this is the place.

Anyway I am in KL till Tuesday hosting in my own hotel am open to meet ups.

Huh why can’t say more openly ? Something happened ???

this is not japanese onsen in japan ya daddy, this is sex place in cheras, different culture. we don't have naked bathing culture unlike in japan... malaysians still grow up to be very reserved ..

Guest Hello!!!!

Hi!! Bard here .I'm local Punjabi guy here with clean higen guys Abit hairy uncut but looks cut .and I'm just a simple N tall friendly type guy .,

I'm okey to all racist not choosy type and for those who r interstatd for my service can stop by my place !!! I have doing in this mssge service almost 5 Years.. 

I will be in KL this week wednesday till friday :

Loc :- Nearby pwtC 

If you are interested, please DM

whatsapp - Bard ( 016-2354369 )

Tele : @bard15

price and details:;🔥

Pkj A)Rm80 massage only

pkj B)Rm100 massage + batin

pkj C)Rm120 massage + batin + scrub

Pkj D) Rm100 extra

Guest Hii👋😊
On 8/29/2022 at 7:20 PM, Guest Hello!!!! said:

Hi!! Bard here .I'm local Punjabi guy here with clean higen guys Abit hairy uncut but looks cut .and I'm just a simple N tall friendly type guy .,

I'm okey to all racist not choosy type and for those who r interstatd for my service can stop by my place !!! I have doing in this mssge service almost 5 Years.. 

Pkj A)Rm80 massage only

Pkj D) Rm100 extra

On 8/29/2022 at 10:11 PM, Guest apik said:

urutan yg sgt baik dan memuaskan..pandai cari urat dan buang angin..berbaloi sgt2 kpd sesiapa yg bru nak mencuba..tukang urut ni berpengalaman

Thanks bro  tuk bagi feedback yg memuaskn 🙏😁moga di murahkan rezeki selalu 🙏😊👍👍😊🙏

On 8/27/2022 at 9:06 AM, Guest fed-up said:

how were the malay or indian?

was at opps 2 weeks ago..majority chinese...saw 1 indian slim..looks decent with a cute butt..was fingered by a chinese top and later taken to the room by the chinese top...

Yesterday (28 August 2022) I passed by the building which previously houses the now RIP Senses and it looks under heavy construction.

Anybody know what's the deal with that renovation ? I really hope it's not another hotel as there is already 'Hotel Summer View' across the road, which looks deserted

Guest Jackie
On 8/26/2022 at 12:06 AM, jack_lee said:

Didn't know that BBBoy in Taman Desa is still operating since their website is down. They only allow booking but not walk-in. To my surprise, I saw Vincent in the whatsapp catalogue and quickly book him for a massage session. He is back after missing for few years. I missed his strong and skillful massage with good looking appearance. He is very polite and accommodating. I have a good session with him and tips him well. Overall, we are happy with the session.

how to contact them?

Which KL hotel sauna/steam room is still cruisy? I remember when the Renaissance KL was open, the pool there is almost as busy as Babylon Bangkok. Always lots of horny locals and hotel guests in the steam room. Also some action at the Mandarin Oriental KL spa. 

On 9/2/2022 at 3:12 PM, auto85 said:

Any advice on whether otot or oops will have athletic-ish guys on fri evening?

One guy was saying in telegram group he had fun with an MB in otot2. I've never been so I wouldn't know but worth exploring especially if your bod is as hot as shown in dp

On 9/2/2022 at 3:12 PM, auto85 said:

Any advice on whether otot or oops will have athletic-ish guys on fri evening?

Plan to go too, as my experience many hot Malay teen there, also some daddy type

Guest Baby jock

When to kl Hilton gym today at 6pm then sauna prolly at 7pm. Many hotties - muscular and big pec. Yummy 😋 but I see no action here. So I jus enjoy the amenity and left at 830am 

Guest Baby jock
On 9/2/2022 at 9:24 PM, Guest Baby jock said:

When to kl Hilton gym today at 6pm then sauna prolly at 7pm. Many hotties - muscular and big pec. Yummy 😋 but I see no action here. So I jus enjoy the amenity and left at 830am 

Previously I got my dick sucked twice by uncles. But today not so lucky 😢 got a young boy talked to me in hot sauna. Coming in and out the sauna few times.  But dunno he wants me ornot lol

On 8/29/2022 at 7:20 PM, Guest Hello!!!! said:

Pkj A)Rm80 massage only

Pkj D) Rm100 extra

Hello,

Next Tuesday, will you still be in KL or nearby? If not, where're you gonna be?

Thank you in advance🙂

On 9/1/2022 at 5:23 PM, TopChinese said:

Which KL hotel sauna/steam room is still cruisy? I remember when the Renaissance KL was open, the pool there is almost as busy as Babylon Bangkok. Always lots of horny locals and hotel guests in the steam room. Also some action at the Mandarin Oriental KL spa. 

MO is rather quiet and staff will walk in and out mopping the floor. Not sure what's the best time to go though. Last I went was a weekday evening. About one third are members while the rest are guests.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.