Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hi everyone, anyone got the contact of Bon Chinese uncle masseur used to work at Sempurna and Jalan Alor? Please share his contact to my email add cliftan6@gmail.com thanks in advance.

I have been below blind massage shop last week in Puchong

Blind Traditional Foot & Body Reflexology Massage
013-333 3922
https://maps.app.goo.gl/EsVdTtCGH2zVoB4g6?g_st=ic

Masseur was blind indian guy

he allowed me to be naked

and turn off they light

He touched my private part a lot of time 

and finally he gave me batin massage

but its like kind of HJ 

Massage was quiet firm

so i dont really like it 

but he made me quiet horny 

I tired APITT men spa in Puchong

but he was no show

even he asked me to come his place

and didnt answer call or reply messages

now I know that

he normally did no show 

really not accept behavior 

So if someone want to have massage from him

do not book the massage with him

•  

On 10/10/2022 at 12:09 AM, hornychub said:

Met two very different types of daddies in sauna yesterday

First one is a daddy probably in his late fifty, lean and on the fit side. He would go into the dark room after steam and sauna, and take off his towels intentionally. On his way to dark room, he noticed me staring, and he gave me a look like he despised me. But my gut told me to go and I still followed him into the dark room. He was standing in a corner with his towel already hung around his neck. In the dark I could see that he was waiting for someone to advance. So I went for it, reached out my hand and caressed his smooth flat tummy, and he did not push me away. I instantly kneeled and started to analyze what I was dealing with. His cock was flaccid and he was wearing a cock ring. His cock ring made his balls so tight and round. I started doing my thing, while caressing his thighs and waist, then proceeded to lick his nipples that had some hair around it. He started responding to my mouth, and his erection was delicious. I had him close to cumming twice with my sucking and every time he is near, he push my head away from his cock, and he just walked away, while I was still kneeling on the floor. He did this to me 2 times. Left the room and after some time, came back for more wet mouthwork. I noticed he liked it when I swallowed his entire round balls into my mouth, he moaned so loud when I did that. And the third time, I made him so excited, he bit on my nipples so hard, I worried I would bleed. Then he took me into a shower cubicle and fucked me hard and came on my butt cheeks. Then just left without looking at me. I was panting on the floor with cum on me, satisfied for being used like a cheap whore by a sexy older man. 

Another daddy was someone I noticed a few times on my previous visit. Also lean and older, probably in his early fifties, with grey hair and a handsome face. I kept trying to catch a glimpse of him, and tried not to be seen otherwise would appear to look like a desperate fuck. It was late and not a lot of people left in the sauna. I see this daddy walking around and he would look at me but I didn't think he'd be interested. He reached for his towel in his locker, and while he walked past me, he spoke to me! He asked why I didn't go into the sauna, and why I was still there. Of course I am waiting on you la sir. Then we had a conversation and I asked about his type. He shyly said that I am his type. I was so happy, and asked if he would go into the dark room with me. He was shy and worried other people would see, but I told him nobody is around anymore. So we went into the dark room, and he sat on the edge of one of the bed. We hugged each other tightly and he removed our towels. I reached down to find an good sized erect cock and it felt so good in my palm. We caressed each other and I kneeled again, but this time this daddy asked if my knees would hurt, whether I want to get on the bed with him. I said this position would allow me to appreciate his beautiful cock better. He relaxed and I started to work on his beautiful cock. He was enjoying it so much, and he kept pulling me into his embrace. His skin was silky smooth and whenever we rubbed against each other it felt magical. I could tell that this wonderful daddy with a beautiful cock belonged to someone else, but in this moment, he is mine. I kept sucking on his daddy cock, it was so stiff and long I wished he could fuck me there and then but decided to save it for next time. He warned me that he was about to cum. As a diligent cocksucker, I sucked harder and he came so much down my throat. He helped me up and asked if my knees hurt. We chat for a bit before he left, back to whoever he is with. So glad he reached out to me and we got to enjoy each other.

Went home super satisfied and have not felt like this for so long, thinking, saunas are awesome ❤️ 

Do you prefer a rough or gentle lover?

i prefer it rough as i like the annonimity of the sauna and where no one can judge u for being rough or being the receiver of the rough play....

On 10/10/2022 at 9:21 AM, matt122333 said:

Any spectators lurking around as you serviced daddies' cock??

Didn’t check. Was busy 

On 10/10/2022 at 2:45 PM, Guest bbbb said:

i prefer it rough as i like the annonimity of the sauna and where no one can judge u for being rough or being the receiver of the rough play....

I know right ;) 

On 10/10/2022 at 12:49 AM, Yi007 said:

I have been below blind massage shop last week in Puchong

Blind Traditional Foot & Body Reflexology Massage
013-333 3922
https://maps.app.goo.gl/EsVdTtCGH2zVoB4g6?g_st=ic

Masseur was blind indian guy

he allowed me to be naked

and turn off they light

He touched my private part a lot of time 

and finally he gave me batin massage

but its like kind of HJ 

Massage was quiet firm

so i dont really like it 

but he made me quiet horny 

What does he look like? Body type? Thanks in advance.

Helping a friend promote his service;

Full body urut 1 jam lebih ke 2 jam rm 80

Batin rm 20

Outcall tambah rm 30

0183736867 . Hadi

Guna miyak burung But But. 

Tq tuan

Berminat boleh pm saya.

Review - Danielle

Look: Danielle was my go to boy and my favourite before pandemic hit.

Face wise he looks like in picture its just a bit younger - i suspect as he gains a bit weight so it makes his jawline less prominent and younger

Body - he has been sick so his body isnt as refined as in the photo - i mean still muscular , got six pax and huggable but muscles are not as refined as in pic

Sex - I like this version better. Before he was the muscle god and good fucker, but this time around muscule god good fucker and give bf experience

He kissed sucked fucked and enjoyed every part of my body

Before i rated him 10/10. Now 14/10

Price. Rm600. Worth the price

7 hours ago, Guest bbbb said:

oh why? any reasons why we shd avoid it?..

Small, hard to find parking, no dark room, not many people mostly uncle, and the price is almost the same as OTOT2 and oops
ok it got private room but I like to play in public.

and I have some bed experience there also.

but it is ok to try, for me I just feel like not worth it.

Edited by Darrellkch

On 10/19/2022 at 12:05 AM, Darrellkch said:

Small, hard to find parking, no dark room, not many people mostly uncle, and the price is almost the same as OTOT2 and oops
ok it got private room but I like to play in public.

and I have some bed experience there also.

but it is ok to try, for me I just feel like not worth it.

I see...thanks for taking time to explain...

17 hours ago, Guest chow kit said:

does anyone know if it safe to walk from otot2 to hotel OYO near LRT?

thinking of going next week

Safe?..even locals like me won't want to take risk  loitering or jalan2 in that area unless NO choice need

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.