Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

12 hours ago, Guest Pandu said:

Actually from how we have sex, we know whether he's into us or treat us like quick release only.

Like my friend, he want to see me naked and caressed me and also want to masuk me to dapat me. 

Even though we are not that close, I know he's married. So we both want sex but scared better don't too close.

He knows I know he likes me but I also let other men fuck. He not happy but I also think not fair to me. We have to be adult about it playing these adult games though we don't want to talk about it openly.

Last week he was grumbling why I let another man touch me. 

"I like u look so manly but why u can anyhow let people masuk one?" like if I let other people masuk is no more manly. But I let him masuk then? He also call me my CB very nice my big chest bigger than his wife airport. I fairer and smoother than his wife. He got think I manly when he fuck me meh? 

Point is, he is married, how can he expect you to keep being a boytoy and not see anyone else... He can't give you what you long for

On 12/14/2022 at 7:40 PM, hornychub said:

Point is, he is married, how can he expect you to keep being a boytoy and not see anyone else... He can't give you what you long for

Hey there!

Im a fellow chub who is currently in KL. Would like to go for a maasage - smthg sensual. And I thought of Tantara Spa. Do you have any reccomendations for a gay-friendly massage who could do it sensually at Tantara Spa?

48 minutes ago, LearnedLearning said:

Hey there!

Im a fellow chub who is currently in KL. Would like to go for a maasage - smthg sensual. And I thought of Tantara Spa. Do you have any reccomendations for a gay-friendly massage who could do it sensually at Tantara Spa?

Sorry I haven’t been going there for some time already, only tried Saddam. Wrote a review on him, you can try to check if it suits your needs 

On 11/30/2022 at 1:55 AM, Guest Married Top said:

It was my random 5 days solo trip at KL.i read some good review about Kim and decided to give it a try.

He reaches my hotel punctually at 3pm. Fit guy yet masculine (not that kind of famine/teenage cute for me). He is pretty tall and his bubble butt really catched my attention when I met him at hotel lounge. By that time he was wearing a tight suit pant.

Here the massage began. I can tell his massage is firm from the beginning of the session. His naughty hand keeps teasing my sensual part during the massage which make me feel so good. 

I not sure why do people comment do not talk with him, but I feel he is a guy who can hold conversation. And I feel extremely comfortable with him. The way he talk make me feels like he is a close friend of mine who can mingle with.

He did not rush to end the session by force me cum like other masseurs do. When the massage session almost end, I ask if I can fun with him. He agrees without asking extra tips (he claim no fucking with customer)! Okay!? He is so passionate in cuddle and kissing. His skin is smooth, and I never thought he is so huggable and kissable. It was totally turn me on. He is a bottom but his dick is bigger than mine, oops. It was a long romance session with him, end up both of us didn’t cum. However, I feel so amazing with him. If I am not marriage, I want him to become my boyfriend. Haha.

He offers massage for 1 and half hour, end up my session ended at 5.50pm (which almost 3 hours)
Damage: RM 150 + I gave him RM 100 as tips.

The encounter was not stop here.

After he left, I text him if I can see him again at dinner. 

He says: “Since you have no plan yet, so, would you like to join me at road trip to visit Cameron Highland?”

He continues says: “don’t worry we will share the expansion”

Without hesitation, I reply yes! I guess it was so crazy to join a road trip at Malaysia with a stranger.

So, I went to Cameron and Ipoh with him. We stay a night at highland. Okay, let’s skip the trip itinerary here. All I can say, he is first “masseur” that make me feel like he is more than a masseur.

The trip was fun (not that kind of fun on bed, haha). And here is the highlight of sexual encounter … we randomly bought a wine to hotel after hotpot dinner. He drank poorly and started getting a tipsy. His bubble butt is so seductive for me, I asked if I can fuck him. I don't like to force and rape someone. And I only perform safe fun with stranger. Eventually, he allows me to fuck him after I “begging” for a while. He slowly takes off my pants and suck my dick slowly. And so, I fuck a bubble butt … (please use your own imagination). Guess it is too long for here

Damage during the trip:  sharing RM 500 expenses on hotel, petrol, toll and food. RM 250 each person

Extra: I gave him EZ-Link worth SGD 80 I guess, since he say he will come to Singapore soon. 

Thank you Kim, I have a wonderful time with you 💗 If you see this, please remember look for me when you come to Singapore.

I guess Kim will not be happy when reading your review.

Smile is the best lubricant among us, if you cant manage to do it, I'll make a smile on your face  =)

On 12/15/2022 at 8:39 PM, hornychub said:

Sorry I haven’t been going there for some time already, only tried Saddam. Wrote a review on him, you can try to check if it suits your needs 

Where is the review of Saddam?

On 12/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, LearnedLearning said:

Hey there!

I had an excellent aroma therapy massage from Devid.  He has been there for three years.  Happy ending if you want it.

Hi all can share the telegram group for massage please?

is Mandi manda reopened?

theres also this very lean and muscled short guy who used to workout at the gym in otot2 wearing a hat and mask, Sabahan (i think). Stop seeing him in otot2 :( where are you if you are reading this?

Guest Massage lover

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)

Andy (Chinese)

Kelvin (Chinese)

Big Sam (Chinese)

Shawn (Chinese)

Herman (Chinese-Available Around 7pm)

Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*

James (Malay From Sarawak)

Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*

Paul (Bidayu From Sarawak)

John *(NEW NATIVE FROM SARAWAK)*

Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)

Ben *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*

Kasim *(NEW PUNJABI)*

Hiii everyone.. 

And reviews or recommendations for new massuers? 

Guest Btm cute chi
2 hours ago, Guest Massage lover said:

Alex (Chinese)

Andy (Chinese)

Kelvin (Chinese)

Big Sam (Chinese)

Shawn (Chinese)

Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*

Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*

Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)

Kasim *(NEW PUNJABI)*

Hiii everyone.. 

Any pic with body? 

On 12/23/2022 at 1:27 PM, Guest Massage lover said:

Alex (Chinese)

Andy (Chinese)

Kelvin (Chinese)

Big Sam (Chinese)

Shawn (Chinese)

Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*

Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*

Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)

Kasim *(NEW PUNJABI)*

Hiii everyone.. 

Go for Alex, Big Sam and Paul.

12 hours ago, SadboyKL said:

This is which shop please?

This is Borneo Native Massage, along Jalan Kuchai Lama. 
You can Google this name, and the location will appear along with other details.

It costs about RM70 for 1 hour massage. 

They open until quite late, I have had massages here starting at 9.30 pm or 10.00 pm.

I hope this helps.

Edited by yhtang

5 hours ago, yhtang said:

This is Borneo Native Massage, along Jalan Kuchai Lama. 
You can Google this name, and the location will appear along with other details.

It costs about RM70 for 1 hour massage. 

They open until quite late, I have had massages here starting at 9.30 pm or 10.00 pm.

I hope this helps.

I need this badly..😭😭😭

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 1/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, hornychub said:

Since 2021 started I have had the opportunity to go for a few massages before the lockdown:

Oriental Signature Massage Long
- I have shared about him many times, but I don't think I am ready to write a review about him. One of my all time favorite, a daddy type masseur from China. No hanky panky (I wish there would be) but extremely good massage. Received good feedback from fellow blowers who tried him too. One thing to take note of, is the level of spending for massage at this outlet in Pavilion KL. After 3 visits, still tempted to go and try him and be pampered by those strong veiny daddy palms. He said it himself, as long as the masseur pays attention on the customer and does his best, no massage can go wrong. Indeed.

Borneo Massage Paul
- This guy is one of the few non Chinese they have at Borneo, he's a Malaysian from Sarawak. In his 40s, he also provides very good massage and really helped me to relax. In his massage he also include some bone cracking hahah. I thoroughly enjoyed him cracking my neck, all the stiffness instantly disappeared. He also used his knee that was placed behind my back to crack my spine. Very enjoyable and his dick massage was very skillful, it felt like receiving a blowjob when he works on your cock head. I've had him a few times and never once feeling disappointed. Friendly but I don't think he is open to other type of fun.

88A Blind Massage Brickfields Mun Keat
- This guy I had him for the first time a few days ago, he used to work in Senses as masseur, said he's seen me many times in Senses before. That's how I realized he's not completely blind. Decent massage, but very playful hand. He has hands that linger too long on my ass, and hands tried to find your sensitive spots by caressing you playfully. Nothing too serious, just some sensual touches here and there. Decent session overall, very cheap too. 

Freelancer Mr Steven the Uncle Next Door

- My 10th visit to him, he's slightly pricy but worth the price in my opinion, and only does outcall. Friendly and talkative as fuck but to be honest it's cute, he's like the neighbor daddy that you desire but he doesn't think about the things you think about and just keep rambling about the weather and other things haha. His massage is like drug for me, very efficient in tackling the sore and stiff spots which is why I keep going back to him. He also cracks my neck and body but it's different from Paul's cracking. He cracks your body while you two are in bed and he uses his body to apply extra weight on you. The neck cracking my gawd. He works on your stiff neck before using his ulti which is the crack, and you feel like fk take my money now. It was hot in my hotel room and he was only in his massage shorts (he's not always shirtless). His dad bod just makes my dick so wet and I want him so bad. His nice nipples and the strands of hair around his nipples mhm. Just desire him so much but he is just providing proper massage, too bad. But I do appreciate his nice skin rubbing against mine. Sometimes, the sexual tension, is better than the sex itself

MCO started but I had lots of massage to last me through it. Take care everyone, stay safe and stay at home ;) 

From 2021 @jbot1117

Edited by hornychub
Tag User

Guest Massage
On 12/23/2022 at 1:27 PM, Guest Massage lover said:

Alex (Chinese)

Andy (Chinese)

Kelvin (Chinese)

Big Sam (Chinese)

Shawn (Chinese)

Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*

Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*

Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)

Kasim *(NEW PUNJABI)*

Hiii everyone.. 

may i know who is more fit and lean ? 

On 11/9/2018 at 3:24 PM, maleire said:

Hate to be the breaker of bad news, Mun is back in Nepal now, not sure if he is coming back. He is one of my favourite, young, cute, fair skin, nice body, good massage skill and cum a lot, only negative comment is his funny shaped penis. Sure will miss him.

Does mun go by the name bikey lama on instagram ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.