Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/12/2023 at 9:28 AM, Guest PLHIV said:

Ive contemplated hard before i write this but i now feel its the responsible thing to do.

November last year i went for a massage at Oops spa. The massage was ok, and progresses into unprotected sex (it was stupid i know but i did gave him condom i didnt know he didnt put it on. I should've checked)

About 3 weeks later i had a fever and it lasted for weeks so it was uncommon for me. I decided to do STI test at a private clinic and to my horror my result was positive for herpes, gonorrhea and HIV (note that i had done full checkup in may the same year, my result was all good and have not have any exposure since). My viral load was over 10mil, and CD4 < 200.

Since the diagnosis its been weekly clinic visit for me, mental struggle, pills burden, work issues, related health issues (now i have bells palsy, probably from the herpes), and a lot of things going on. So my point is, if anyone else had the same encounter with the masseur at Oops for the past few months please get tested asap. Whats done is done but its important to get diagnosed early and get proper treatment for it. 

Would appreciate if someone can copy this to the telegram group as well for awareness.

Note: Ive contacted Oops after the diagnosis and informed them to send his masseur for the necessaries. I hope they heeded the advice.

whoa that is awful... stay strong. hope your bloodwork stabilises and you can just function like normal. Did Oops respond to you? seriously they should compensate you for this...

being a bottom is so risky... haiz 

On 1/22/2023 at 3:38 AM, Yi007 said:

I have been Manajakaki in Citta mall last week

never been there last 3years

there's 2 Abang give massage [not sure if there has more male staff]

btw both giving good massage 

touch ass and dick area a lot

i had massage + scrub

he gave dick scrub as well 

i dont know masseur names but both have quiet open minded , touching quiet private area too

As i can see the price is quite cheap. Is the massage good? any hanky panky happend between u and him?

I was at Hilton spa just now. We were in the sauna and we smiled to each other few times. And you suddenly asked me: ”Have you use the jacuzzi? The colour of the water seem so not right”. And then we met at locker room, u were using locker 35, and I was using locker 36. If you see this message, please contact me ☺️

On 1/23/2023 at 2:24 AM, hornychub said:

If you mean the proper massage place, I would recommend to start with blind Masseurs. First is to try first at a cheaper rate to know if you enjoy being massaged. Secondly the blind masseurs are generally pretty good  👍🏻 

closed down during MCO. Many familiar faces from Sentral are spotted in PB nowadays 

unlikely to be crowded 

What about massage places with something extra in the end haha 😅

On 1/24/2023 at 7:08 PM, JamesMark10 said:

What about massage places with something extra in the end haha 😅

i thinking of trying New Blind Massage Station Brickfields as they have special treatment for men - should be urut batin. but likely no extra cos i read its better not to release for urut batin. 

Guest 1st Time

I went on otot2x on friday late evening and its full but still i got chance to enter. Its very nice and first time. Then on Sunday night i went again but i just roam around and touch touch. Im not good looking so touch is ok. And saw some actions in the shower area. Will be back again soon. Even if your not good looking you can still have fun by watching. Hahaha. Poor to us not handsome. 

Guest Guy from hell
On 11/30/2022 at 1:55 AM, Guest Married Top said:

It was my random 5 days solo trip at KL.i read some good review about Kim and decided to give it a try.

He reaches my hotel punctually at 3pm. Fit guy yet masculine (not that kind of famine/teenage cute for me). He is pretty tall and his bubble butt really catched my attention when I met him at hotel lounge. By that time he was wearing a tight suit pant.

Here the massage began. I can tell his massage is firm from the beginning of the session. His naughty hand keeps teasing my sensual part during the massage which make me feel so good. 

I not sure why do people comment do not talk with him, but I feel he is a guy who can hold conversation. And I feel extremely comfortable with him. The way he talk make me feels like he is a close friend of mine who can mingle with.

He did not rush to end the session by force me cum like other masseurs do. When the massage session almost end, I ask if I can fun with him. He agrees without asking extra tips (he claim no fucking with customer)! Okay!? He is so passionate in cuddle and kissing. His skin is smooth, and I never thought he is so huggable and kissable. It was totally turn me on. He is a bottom but his dick is bigger than mine, oops. It was a long romance session with him, end up both of us didn’t cum. However, I feel so amazing with him. If I am not marriage, I want him to become my boyfriend. Haha.

He offers massage for 1 and half hour, end up my session ended at 5.50pm (which almost 3 hours)
Damage: RM 150 + I gave him RM 100 as tips.

The encounter was not stop here.

After he left, I text him if I can see him again at dinner. 

He says: “Since you have no plan yet, so, would you like to join me at road trip to visit Cameron Highland?”

He continues says: “don’t worry we will share the expansion”

Without hesitation, I reply yes! I guess it was so crazy to join a road trip at Malaysia with a stranger.

So, I went to Cameron and Ipoh with him. We stay a night at highland. Okay, let’s skip the trip itinerary here. All I can say, he is first “masseur” that make me feel like he is more than a masseur.

The trip was fun (not that kind of fun on bed, haha). And here is the highlight of sexual encounter … we randomly bought a wine to hotel after hotpot dinner. He drank poorly and started getting a tipsy. His bubble butt is so seductive for me, I asked if I can fuck him. I don't like to force and rape someone. And I only perform safe fun with stranger. Eventually, he allows me to fuck him after I “begging” for a while. He slowly takes off my pants and suck my dick slowly. And so, I fuck a bubble butt … (please use your own imagination). Guess it is too long for here

Damage during the trip:  sharing RM 500 expenses on hotel, petrol, toll and food. RM 250 each person

Extra: I gave him EZ-Link worth SGD 80 I guess, since he say he will come to Singapore soon. 

Thank you Kim, I have a wonderful time with you 💗 If you see this, please remember look for me when you come to Singapore.

Decide to give Kim a try after reading so many good review. He indirectly cancel my appointment after I asked few questions about him. Am I too demanding to know who is my masseur? Anyone did facing same problem?

43 minutes ago, Guest Guy from hell said:

Decide to give Kim a try after reading so many good review. He indirectly cancel my appointment after I asked few questions about him. Am I too demanding to know who is my masseur? Anyone did facing same problem?

What did you ask him? Just go for a massage first and let the conversation develop from there la. Masseur are human too and i think they don't like to be grilled so much like interview from someone they haven't met yet.

Guest Borneo Massage
On 12/23/2022 at 1:27 PM, Guest Massage lover said:

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)

Andy (Chinese)

Kelvin (Chinese)

Big Sam (Chinese)

Shawn (Chinese)

Herman (Chinese-Available Around 7pm)

Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*

James (Malay From Sarawak)

Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*

Paul (Bidayu From Sarawak)

John *(NEW NATIVE FROM SARAWAK)*

Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)

Ben *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*

Kasim *(NEW PUNJABI)*

Hiii everyone.. 

And reviews or recommendations for new massuers? 

Which masseur is muscular and give strong massage?

Guest Im Jojo here
On 1/24/2023 at 3:02 PM, Guest Jojo said:

Jojo is back in KL. Have listed himself on rentmen.

Tks you! Im jojo here. If you again try msg b2b, full body, full service can contact my WhatsApp 0102594189 . 🙏

On 1/25/2023 at 11:07 PM, immortal said:

i thinking of trying New Blind Massage Station Brickfields as they have special treatment for men - should be urut batin. but likely no extra cos i read its better not to release for urut batin. 

Where’s that ? Can u try it out and see ?

On 1/26/2023 at 5:18 PM, Guest 1st Time said:

I went on otot2x on friday late evening and its full but still i got chance to enter. Its very nice and first time. Then on Sunday night i went again but i just roam around and touch touch. Im not good looking so touch is ok. And saw some actions in the shower area. Will be back again soon. Even if your not good looking you can still have fun by watching. Hahaha. Poor to us not handsome. 

Please dont underestimate yourself think positive as people liking may be various and wide.

2 hours ago, Guest Luvindians said:

Lately i’ve been having hots for indian guys. Which sauna has plenty indian guys?

Try Chakran in Brickfields. 

I believe they are trying to keep a low profile.  They have taken down the signboard above the staircase leading up to the sauna.  

The last time I was in Chakran, it was very run down.  I hope they have given the place some attention, if not a long needed makeover. 

14 minutes ago, hornychub said:

HornyChub's Review- Jan 2023

Happy New Year! I have tried a few masseurs and revisited some familiar faces in Jan 2023, so I decided to write a new review for a new year. Hope it helps as a reference and these are all my personal opinions. This review is going to be short, nowadays I don't have much time to write anymore. 

1) Sempurna Avenue- Apol
Saw a new daddy type massuer in the list, the Sempurna Avenue Papasan description wrote "look matured and manly and good massage skills, tall fit body", I saw his photo he looked quite decent, so I tried him. But in person he was very very short and bald. Massage skill was alright but I wish it was harder and more on point, I rate him 5.5/10. I asked for fun, he was very passionate and his body was very smooth, I liked how he rubbed his small body against mine, and tried his best to want to make me cum. His cock was flaccid though, so it was lacking a bit of spark for me, but he only asked for RM50 extra for the fun part. Not my type, but I could see him appealing to daddy lovers who are small size. Me and him looked like a troll was making out with a Goblin. Overall 6/10

2) Revisit: Freelancer- Steven

I wrote a detailed review on him previously. His massage is still on that I enjoy a lot especially to crack the fuck out of my neck. I have a certain level of friendship with him now, and this uncle's dad bod is sexy as fuck at least for me. Always tease him whenever he comes to my hotel room for massage. After every session, my whole body will fee like its on fire, and the feeling is the best. Price on the high side, but definitely worth a try if you are looking for outcall masseur. +60 12-288 9132

3) Revisit: Healthy Blind Massage- Andrew

One of my favorite masseur ever, even without hanky panky. Every time I go over I will book at least 2.5 hours and surrender myself to him. Although not the strongest, his massage are most on point, he easily locates my knots and sore spots and skillfully relief me of those problems. A handsome dad too, but seem pretty straight. Accidental touches here and there, but I truly appreciate a good masseur like him.

4) Revisit: 88A Blind Massage- Terry

Recently overtaken Andrew as my new favorite, this guy is who I go to for someone to mercilessly give me a bloody hard massage to fix my fucked up body. His massage is so strong it felt like he can crush my skull with his fingers. But very on point and very good at fixing the knots and sores on my body. Quite manly and definitely straight, I like his strength especially so because he can handle someone big like me very well. Just let him know if he is too hard, he will adjust accordingly. 

5) Berjaya Blind Massage- Gary

Decent Massage, but kept complaining that I am so big while giving the massage. I told him, just do what you can, it's ok for me, but he said he always gives his best. I tipped him RM40 for 1 hour massage and he will never hear from me again to spare him the suffering haha

6) Freelancer- Indonesian Deni

Found this guy's shoutout in Telegram Massage group, and was intrigued by his telegram photos. Very handsome guy. Set up an appointment and met him at his place near Miharja. When I saw him in person, he was visibly much shorter than me but handsome. He led me up to his room, and I stripped and lied down a mattress on the floor. He also stripped, because I requested that and he agreed. I would say his body qualifies as stock/bearish, because he works out but seemed to gained a lil bit of tummy. Still very sexy in my opinion. Smooth stock body with patches of hair around nipples. During the massage, he would accidentally land his ball sacks on my toes and feet, it was quite erotic. He has a very deep and manly voice, and he speaks politely with good English. when he was doing my back, his cut cock and poking against my hole. Lovely feeling. I gave him a good sucking, and he seemed to enjoy it a lot. Very interesting find, but he charges Rm170 for massage with happy ending. Decent but not wow kind of massage, I rate it 6.5/10. Overall, the satisfaction from Deni for me was 8/10. He is gentle and respectful and the fun was enjoyable

Let me too know if you find any daddy/manly massuers that you would recommend

Thanks for the review!

On 1/26/2023 at 9:26 PM, Guest Guy from hell said:

Wonder anyone has Kim contact to share? 

14 hours ago, hornychub said:

One of my favorite masseur ever, even without hanky panky. Every time I go over I will book at least 2.5 hours and surrender myself to him. Although not the strongest, his massage are most on point, he easily locates my knots and sore spots and skillfully relief me of those problems. A handsome dad too, but seem pretty straight. Accidental touches here and there, but I truly appreciate a good masseur like him.

Recently overtaken Andrew as my new favorite, this guy is who I go to for someone to mercilessly give me a bloody hard massage to fix my fucked up body. His massage is so strong it felt like he can crush my skull with his fingers. But very on point and very good at fixing the knots and sores on my body. Quite manly and definitely straight, I like his strength especially so because he can handle someone big like me very well. Just let him know if he is too hard, he will adjust accordingly. 

Thanks for you review.  I am now tempted to try out these two masseurs. 

Healthy Blind Massage is the one in Metro Prime, Kepong, I believe.  That is the first place that came up when I googled the name.

15 hours ago, hornychub said:

Happy New Year! I have tried a few masseurs and revisited some familiar faces in Jan 2023, so I decided to write a new review for a new year. Hope it helps as a reference and these are all my personal opinions. This review is going to be short, nowadays I don't have much time to write anymore. 

1) Sempurna Avenue- Apol
Saw a new daddy type massuer in the list, the Sempurna Avenue Papasan description wrote "look matured and manly and good massage skills, tall fit body", I saw his photo he looked quite decent, so I tried him. But in person he was very very short and bald. Massage skill was alright but I wish it was harder and more on point, I rate him 5.5/10. I asked for fun, he was very passionate and his body was very smooth, I liked how he rubbed his small body against mine, and tried his best to want to make me cum. His cock was flaccid though, so it was lacking a bit of spark for me, but he only asked for RM50 extra for the fun part. Not my type, but I could see him appealing to daddy lovers who are small size. Me and him looked like a troll was making out with a Goblin. Overall 6/10

I wrote a detailed review on him previously. His massage is still on that I enjoy a lot especially to crack the fuck out of my neck. I have a certain level of friendship with him now, and this uncle's dad bod is sexy as fuck at least for me. Always tease him whenever he comes to my hotel room for massage. After every session, my whole body will fee like its on fire, and the feeling is the best. Price on the high side, but definitely worth a try if you are looking for outcall masseur. +60 12-288 9132

Decent Massage, but kept complaining that I am so big while giving the massage. I told him, just do what you can, it's ok for me, but he said he always gives his best. I tipped him RM40 for 1 hour massage and he will never hear from me again to spare him the suffering haha

Found this guy's shoutout in Telegram Massage group, and was intrigued by his telegram photos. Very handsome guy. Set up an appointment and met him at his place near Miharja. When I saw him in person, he was visibly much shorter than me but handsome. He led me up to his room, and I stripped and lied down a mattress on the floor. He also stripped, because I requested that and he agreed. I would say his body qualifies as stock/bearish, because he works out but seemed to gained a lil bit of tummy. Still very sexy in my opinion. Smooth stock body with patches of hair around nipples. During the massage, he would accidentally land his ball sacks on my toes and feet, it was quite erotic. He has a very deep and manly voice, and he speaks politely with good English. when he was doing my back, his cut cock and poking against my hole. Lovely feeling. I gave him a good sucking, and he seemed to enjoy it a lot. Very interesting find, but he charges Rm170 for massage with happy ending. Decent but not wow kind of massage, I rate it 6.5/10. Overall, the satisfaction from Deni for me was 8/10. He is gentle and respectful and the fun was enjoyable

Steven got hanky panky or just pure massage? Cos you mentioned your body feel like it's on fire - wondering what kind of fire ! Also, Hanky panky means just HJ or more? Thanks for sharing the reviews

15 hours ago, hornychub said:

Hi, can u share his ads or contact?

22 hours ago, hornychub said:

1) Sempurna Avenue- Apol

Kns u got me at troll and goblin lmfao ! First review already made me spill my drink 

11 hours ago, yhtang said:

Thanks for you review.  I am now tempted to try out these two masseurs. 

Healthy Blind Massage is the one in Metro Prime, Kepong, I believe.  That is the first place that came up when I googled the name.

Yes 👍🏻 Love the Center too, very clean and well maintained. When I go there I always opt for their essential oil massage at RM70/ hour. Prefer it than normal oil 

11 hours ago, Milkudry said:

Steven got hanky panky or just pure massage? Cos you mentioned your body feel like it's on fire - wondering what kind of fire ! Also, Hanky panky means just HJ or more? Thanks for sharing the reviews

pure massage mainly, most of the time ;)

his massage really made my blood flow and body heat up, in a good way. Can search up my review previously on his massage

3 hours ago, babesean said:

Kns u got me at troll and goblin lmfao ! First review already made me spill my drink 

Soli

11 hours ago, Milkudry said:

Depends on the masseurs really, some really will go all the way. But most blind masseurs don’t offer any extras. Keyword: most 

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

Any gay sauna with reasonable price and youngster?

Miss the mandi manda time when they offer free entrance on Wednesday before they close down...

Now just manage to get to 52 forest sauna but less youngster compare to mandi manda

Kakiku have renovated, miss the old kakiku...

Hmm.. seems everywhere about the same price nowadays... 52 being the more economical place if I'm not mistaken. 

For the crowd you are seeking,  probably Oops or otot2.

Guest Tinkerbell
On 12/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, hornychub said:

Went to a few spots for massage recently, thought I'd just share what I find instead of writing long winded detailed reviews:

Borneo Massage
Masseur: Alex
Had too much fun with his sensual teasing and decent massage skill. Slightly matured man in his 40s, average body, not handsome but decent looking. He really knew how to work on your sensitive spots, I was so aroused and was shivering in pleasure. Smooth Skin, Deep voice, Yummy meat. A very seasoned and seductive masseur. RM70 for one hour, tipped RM50

PB Blind Massage
Masseur: Melaka Mr Tan
Average Massage, slightly sharp finger nails, no repeat for me. RM50 for one hour

Reborn Sri Petaling
Masseur: Didi
Went to the wrong place, made booking for Thai Best Sri Petaling but came here instead, there are two reborn at Sri Petaling. This Reborn is Chinese style massage. Was a bit turned off that both centers only have Myanmar male masseurs but I went with Didi whom the receptionist recommended. I must say I was given a very good massage by Didi, strong, very on point and very experienced. RM115 for 90 minutes, and I tipped him RM20 for the very refreshing massage that I desperately needed. Only comment is the massage beds are only separated by curtains and the curtains couldn't really close tightly lol. Not a lot of privacy but it's fine for me

Oriental Signature Level B2 Branch at Pavilion
Masseur: 阿龙 Long
Came here after work appointment, their male masseurs are all from Mainland China. I asked for the oldest guy they had, and was pleasantly surprised to see an older daddy type China man. Massage was very hard and on point, but his smooth palm rubbing against my skin really sent my mind elsewhere. Other than giving good massage, Long took the trouble of using his Chinese technique to crack my waist, and also he tried his very best to straighten my legs and stretched them. It felt very good but poor guy, he was really committed to make me feel good. A married man who came to Malaysia alone without his family, how I wished I could make him feel good, but seeing he did not have any advances, I just enjoyed the massage. When he brushed his palm against my body and butt, it felt so nice. And when he did the stretching for me, my feet was planted on his strong hard body, could feel his biceps and hard chest. Very interesting and enjoyable session, although it's Pavilion level spending. Will return for this sexy older man again. RM218 for 2 hours and RM32 as tips 

Note to self: Always have an open mind to try new things

I used to visit Oriental Signature very often. I came across your post and it made me very nostalgic. I used to get my massage by Ah Wu, whom I've noticed no one has ever mentioned in this thread. He was a Chinese daddy who was very eager to please. Tall, very soft hands and went really hard on the ass with lots of oil and fingers and palms would go everywhere. Never once touched my dick but would make me lift my ass and would slide his fingers down the side of my loins. i always used to moan for him as quietly as i could. Once he was done "fingering me" he would slap my ass a bit so i can tilt my ass back down and then he would get on with the massage. He would often let me grope him and on rare occasion i could get close to his crotch but if i ever tried to unzip him he would lightly slap my hand. haha. after reading this, i enquired with the business and was told he left them after MCO. He was a gem and I will miss him a lot. i always jerked off when he left the room at the end cause I always like a volcano ready to erupt. then i would jerk off again once at home thinking about the massage. some of my best days in kl. if anyone has any stories with him please share. would love to hear from others. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Tinkerbell said:

I used to visit Oriental Signature very often. I came across your post and it made me very nostalgic. I used to get my massage by Ah Wu, whom I've noticed no one has ever mentioned in this thread. He was a Chinese daddy who was very eager to please. Tall, very soft hands and went really hard on the ass with lots of oil and fingers and palms would go everywhere. Never once touched my dick but would make me lift my ass and would slide his fingers down the side of my loins. i always used to moan for him as quietly as i could. Once he was done "fingering me" he would slap my ass a bit so i can tilt my ass back down and then he would get on with the massage. He would often let me grope him and on rare occasion i could get close to his crotch but if i ever tried to unzip him he would lightly slap my hand. haha. after reading this, i enquired with the business and was told he left them after MCO. He was a gem and I will miss him a lot. i always jerked off when he left the room at the end cause I always like a volcano ready to erupt. then i would jerk off again once at home thinking about the massage. some of my best days in kl. if anyone has any stories with him please share. would love to hear from others. 

Exactly how I felt with Ah Long, too bad I didn’t get to try Ah Wu. Those Chinese daddies need to come back 

24 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Exactly how I felt with Ah Long, too bad I didn’t get to try Ah Wu. Those Chinese daddies need to come back 

Did he ever do similar things to you? I recall having tried Ah Long and he wasn't very generous with the touching. i have never expected him to go near the groin area but he was shy around the ass too. maybe it was just me. 

I had plenty of fun with the lads over at Manjakaki, especially the one in Ampang Point. Best that's ever happened a guy let me suck him off. A malay fella. But many of the guys there really like to play around with the ass. There used to a be a lean guy working in the thai massage shop in ampang point who used to always want to go the full way but as it is really easy to hear/peak through the curtains i would never ever dare. had a big schlong though and would want me to hold it. 

On 11/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, Guest Manjakaki massage said:

Anyone experiences anything in Manjakaki? Like touch the male masseur during massage? 

2 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

Did he ever do similar things to you? I recall having tried Ah Long and he wasn't very generous with the touching. i have never expected him to go near the groin area but he was shy around the ass too. maybe it was just me. 

No hanky panky ever provided by him he was very focused on giving hard strong massages that make you feel so good. It’s just that his hands all over me and my accidental touches make me wanna explode every time I remembered one time I cum after he left the room 

On 1/31/2023 at 10:43 PM, hornychub said:

1) Sempurna Avenue- Apol

Hi. May I know more about Steven massage? Interested to try

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.