Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 minute ago, Danieal3 said:

Anyone knows a handsome and muscular local malaysia (east malaysia as well) gay massager at any spa ? Name pls. Good massage, good body, good face and sensual as well.

Have tried purnama johnny and tantara david and native borneo (dont know his name)

On 5/27/2023 at 9:59 AM, yhtang said:

And the papasan is called "Daddy".

Location was not given though. I don't think this is Brick fields.  Maybe Puchong? 

This was at sempurna avenue. The vietnam guy who died was working there when immigration raided the place.

Went to Otot2 recently... quite balanced race but no big hunky men la... grabbed some huge dicks belonging to a young malay boy who was showering, plus a chinese boy short and smooth... others all small-average dicks haha... dark room was full of moans and the private restrooms many occupied... thriving sauna scene...

Guest Fuze
On 5/28/2023 at 1:36 PM, Grazzy said:

Tell us more about Din.  

I had a good massage session with him. My body had been feeling tense lately due to work stress. Have to say his massage relieved the tension and made me feel more relaxed in the end. Had a good night sleep after that. 

He offers the traditional Malay oil massage. His strokes are strong and smooth which I like. 

He's an Indonesian uncle in his 50's. Looks more like local Malay. Professional and courteous. 

8 hours ago, bryancool said:

He jumped off from the second floor when trying to escape from the raid. Kenji. He used to work at fresh tmn desa before long time ago.

Omg is this true? I was just with Kenji on the 21st 😢 And he's dead?!

He was so kind and sweet, wish I had been kinder to him. RIP Kenji

image.png.fefa8b5b1a154a283d6b50ee788984f7.png

Whole row of shoplot was raided and the Vietnamese who died was from the Vietnamese restaurant three shops away. Thank god Kenji is alive, but he said all foreigners masseur in Sempurna Avenue went back due to this raid and more frequent raids.

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

Omg is this true? I was just with Kenji on the 21st 😢 And he's dead?!

He was so kind and sweet, wish I had been kinder to him. RIP Kenji

You had a massage with him on the 21st or you went to the restaurant he was supposedly working at? 🤔

23 hours ago, bryancool said:

You had a massage with him on the 21st or you went to the restaurant he was supposedly working at? 🤔

According to the Sempurna Avenue boss, no one from his massage center died during the raid. The Vietnamese who died worked at the Vietnamese Restaurant near the center. 

I went for massage with Kenji on 21st, and the raid was on 23rd. 

But boss did mention all foreigners went back after the raid. Maybe something happened? When was the FB post?

13 minutes ago, hornychub said:

According to the Sempurna Avenue boss, no one from his massage center died during the raid. The Vietnamese who died worked at the Vietnamese Restaurant near the center. 

I went for massage with Kenji on 21st, and the raid was on 23rd. 

But boss did mention all foreigners went back after the raid. Maybe something happened? When was the FB post?

Would he inform you if someone died? Like you said, you met Kenji through massage and not at a vietnamese restaurant. Anyway not here to debate where and how he died. Fb posted on 24 May. 

Hello. Local here visiting KL soon. 

I would like to ask about Otot2 sauna.

I will visit it at Saturday night

1) What's the opening hour? I read as in after 5pm until?

2) Rm40 for entrance fee right?

3) People mainly going for cruising right? Will i be weird if i go there with jeans, sneaker (not sport attire etc)

4) i read from previous post that otot2 can be very crowded. It is normal on all weekend or if just got holiday?

Thank you for answering!

13 minutes ago, Ericx said:

3) People mainly going for cruising right? Will i be weird if i go there with jeans, sneaker (not sport attire etc)

4) i read from previous post that otot2 can be very crowded. It is normal on all weekend or if just got holiday?

Thank you for answering!

Otot2 is a sauna, so it does not matter what you wear to visit the place, you will soon be wearing only a towel. 

Weekends tend to attract more people, that is generally true for most saunas. 

2 hours ago, Ericx said:

Thank you for answering!

closes at 11pm. at around 10:30pm many "leftover ppl" desperate to cum and there will be shower fun a lot of the time haha...

RM40 yea but you need to write 5 letters in the guest book as membership number, if not u will have to pay RM10 for a 'membership card'... just write any simple 5 number there similar to the others on the page... to prevent the need to buy membership...

People go there for sex, so all naked with towel. Unless u just utilise the gym downstairs, then yea you can be in sports attire. But that's no fun...

I never been to otot on weekday except Friday (damn packed). go after 6pm should be good time.

21 hours ago, bryancool said:

Would he inform you if someone died? Like you said, you met Kenji through massage and not at a vietnamese restaurant. Anyway not here to debate where and how he died. Fb posted on 24 May. 

12 hours ago, Escape Room said:

SA boss may not be telling the truth. 

Maybe I'm just in denial, hard to believe he's gone just like that 😢

Guest Lockie

Deepest condolences to Kenji 😢. I stopped going to sempurna after they were raided last time... That place seems like no longer safe because the authority marked them. Must be disatisfy customers work with the authority and pass the info. Haiz so pity la those foreign workers. 

For proper tuina try Koh at 88A Brickfields 👍🏻

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 6/1/2023 at 8:30 AM, Ericx said:

Thank you for answering!

Crowd starts to build up after 5pm and people starts to leave after 8pm. Yes, RM40 if you are a member. Not weird at all if you come with jeans and sneakers. Some people go there in office attire after work. 

On 6/1/2023 at 8:30 AM, Ericx said:

Thank you for answering!

Crowd starts to build up after 5pm and people starts to leave after 8pm. Yes, RM40 if you are a member. Not weird at all if you come with jeans and sneakers. Some people go there in office attire after work. 

Not sure if this is the right thread but thought to give it a shot anyway:

Any lean/toned smooth guys under 40 keen to hang and perhaps share a meal or more 10-11 Jun? Will be staying at Mercure KL Shaw Parade

Guest Ikrash

Is it ok to just look around in the saunas and not engage in the activities? 
Kinda shy to visit it for the first time and just want to see what the atmosphere is like first

1 hour ago, Guest Ikrash said:

Is it ok to just look around in the saunas and not engage in the activities? 
Kinda shy to visit it for the first time and just want to see what the atmosphere is like first

It is perfectly fine to do so.

Entering a sauna does not mean it is compulsory for you to partake in the activities.  Do as much or as little as you like. 

Guest Jinu

Hi all, I am Indian twink, 23 years old. My stats as below:

Role: Versatile

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 54 kg

Skin: Brown

Would be at KL this weekends and want to go Sauna to get naked and meet some new friends. Any suggestions on the saunas? Otot otot, Thermos or Forest 52?

Guest kobeeee
9 hours ago, Guest Jinu said:

Would be at KL this weekends and want to go Sauna to get naked and meet some new friends. Any suggestions on the saunas? Otot otot, Thermos or Forest 52?

otot2 tent to be various age from young to mid to old.
thermos, no idea
forest tent to above 30s or something. but thats based what i read la hahaha, never went to there sauna 😅

On 6/6/2023 at 1:48 PM, Guest Jinu said:

Am visiting this week end too.

Ping me in telegram: @arvind9328

On 6/1/2023 at 11:02 AM, chiPJ said:

have to pay RM10 for a 'membership card'... just write any simple 5 number there similar to the others on the page... to prevent the need to buy membership..

Sounds so low class. Nowadays hardly get a coffee for 10. Can't afford , don't go to saunas. Promoting dishonesty, Mod should delete

On 6/10/2023 at 7:16 PM, Guest WVR said:

Sounds so low class. Nowadays hardly get a coffee for 10. Can't afford , don't go to saunas. Promoting dishonesty, Mod should delete

Precisely why need to save RM10 lor – to get that caffeine fix... especially when you've forgot to bring your membership card and don't want to pay for the membership fee again... 

Edited by chiPJ

On 6/10/2023 at 7:16 PM, Guest WVR said:

What details would Otot2 want of the patron to issue a membership card? 

I would presume the NRIC no. and telephone number? 

I think some people are protective over their privacy, which leads to them declining the release of such information to Otot2.  

At the same time, and along the same vein, I respect Guest WVR's decision to post as a guest, which I presume is a means for him to protect his privacy. 

5 hours ago, yhtang said:

What details would Otot2 want of the patron to issue a membership card? 

I would presume the NRIC no. and telephone number? 

I think some people are protective over their privacy, which leads to them declining the release of such information to Otot2.  

At the same time, and along the same vein, I respect Guest WVR's decision to post as a guest, which I presume is a means for him to protect his privacy. 

They will only require name. (Can be fake) and nothing else actually. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.