Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest hesitant

thinking of going to fresh and booking fiber, rain or strong but I'm not confident to do so given my body. I'm 24, a bit chubby/meaty with lovehandles (not fat), do they get turned off by clients like me? has anyone tried any of them? also, how do you initiate/ask if you want to do flip? vers here and enjoy doing both 

11 minutes ago, Guest hesitant said:

thinking of going to fresh and booking fiber, rain or strong but I'm not confident to do so given my body. I'm 24, a bit chubby/meaty with lovehandles (not fat), do they get turned off by clients like me? has anyone tried any of them? also, how do you initiate/ask if you want to do flip? vers here and enjoy doing both 

Just go lo...no need write so much

....they are accommodating...

37 minutes ago, Guest hesitant said:

U can have three heads n fat as a oil drum they will still entertain u... as long as u pay:whistle:

14 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

U can have three heads n fat as a oil drum they will still entertain u... as long as u pay:whistle:

I must say these guys are professional indeed..some of the guys are so out of shape and ugly that even if u pay me good money i refuse to touch them...yucks...

3 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

I must say these guys are professional indeed..some of the guys are so out of shape and ugly that even if u pay me good money i refuse to touch them...yucks...

Just wondering if the guy is not their type how do they get hard ah..

12 minutes ago, Guest Jason said:

Just wondering if the guy is not their type how do they get hard ah..

They close their eyes, i mean if u can use your left hand to masturbate alone, whats stopping them to get hard lol

Guest Kul_Malay
28 minutes ago, Ard said:

Oklah let me share since long time never response since I’m kinda attached now. Never tried 1st link but 2nd Link is versatile as he claimed kinda feminist in character. So it choice 

Dear friends,

I will be going to KL on 19 Feb 2018 (4th day of CNY).

If I am looking for good massage with happy ending (eg. HJ), who should I look for in the following massage centres?

1) Sempurna Avenue

2) Sejati

3) Emperor Spa

4) Borneo 

Can share with some of us here who had no idea at all?

I wonder if these massage centres open during CNY season ...

On 29/01/2018 at 9:50 PM, Sudu said:

Time for Another sharing.

finally got time to try sejati and emperor spa, two centers that i havent had try before. 

I went to sejati on a friday few weeks a go and find that it was closed, so i called the phone number on a small sticker outside the door and the guy said there were having some power problem and will need to repair, and will only open on sunday. After few minutes, the guy called me back suggesting i go to sempurna, so i guess either both place own by same person or they are friends. I then went to have a normal massage at reborn instead.

on a different day, went to sejati, and none of the masseur available (5-6 of them, malay and chinese local mostly) is my type, but i remember someone mentioned bliss, so i asked for him, and the counter guy said he need to call him. He lived close by and will arrive in 15mins however the counter guy said he cant use oil since he got bandaged on his hand because his car scratched it, which was a bit of a let down for me since i enjoy sensual oil massage, but since im already there and no other masseur is my type, i say what the hell. When he arrived, im glad i stick with him, good lean body, local chinese and quite ok looking too. And the massage was great even without oil, and he still give me happy ending using oil and one hand, which is still intense lol. Definitely will come back and try his oil massage.

On sunday different week, i went to reborn for a normal massage, and got quite a cute guy, but as always, nothing happened,  but i did get horny after getting a great massage by a cute guy, so i went to emperor. My leg is still sore from yesterday activities so i ask the counter guy to suggest me who is good with massage, he pointed out 3-4 guy, and i asked who has worked longest out of the 4, and took him. From the picture, skinny guy, not bad looking but not my type, but when he appear, he is at least 5-10 older and have a tummy. He gives me a strong and really great massage, and my legs feels great after. And i always gets horny after a great massage, so he proceeded with hj. In the middle, he asked if i wanted b2b, i say yes, and never regretted it lol. Anyway, he is still not the typical type id go for, so only will be a repeat if i wanted a good massage and none of my regular masseurs are available. 

After the session, i chatted with the counter guy, maybe owner, asking about all the boys he has, and not just those who are available today, he shows his phone and there are a few great looking muscular guy. He said some went back to their hometown, and some will come in feb. im sure will come back later to check them out lol. Anyway, as i was about to leave, one massuers walked in and the owner show me a pic of one guy i actuallt like and says he just come. Oh well, ill get him later.

and today, went back to emperor, and i picked that masseur! His face/body is just like the picture, muscular, manly, a bit dark, from shan, myanmar. He wasnt there when i was at the center, but the owner call him and he said he can be there in 15min, so i said ok. He is worth the wait. His massage is very sensual, firm constant pressure with slow long stroke, quite unique and i was horny the whole time. After maybe 40-45min of great great massage, he proceeded with b2b, which isnt as great as the massage but still ok, not a big fan of b2b myself, and he asked me to turn, and again b2b on the front. He then proceeded with hj and we both cummed. All in all, im a happy camper :)

and no, i dont really go for anal sex in any of these review.

Hi, can I have Emperor Spa address ? Just tell them prefer Myanmar boy will do? Counter got photo see ? 

On 29/01/2018 at 9:50 PM, Sudu said:

Time for Another sharing.

finally got time to try sejati and emperor spa, two centers that i havent had try before. 

I went to sejati on a friday few weeks a go and find that it was closed, so i called the phone number on a small sticker outside the door and the guy said there were having some power problem and will need to repair, and will only open on sunday. After few minutes, the guy called me back suggesting i go to sempurna, so i guess either both place own by same person or they are friends. I then went to have a normal massage at reborn instead.

on a different day, went to sejati, and none of the masseur available (5-6 of them, malay and chinese local mostly) is my type, but i remember someone mentioned bliss, so i asked for him, and the counter guy said he need to call him. He lived close by and will arrive in 15mins however the counter guy said he cant use oil since he got bandaged on his hand because his car scratched it, which was a bit of a let down for me since i enjoy sensual oil massage, but since im already there and no other masseur is my type, i say what the hell. When he arrived, im glad i stick with him, good lean body, local chinese and quite ok looking too. And the massage was great even without oil, and he still give me happy ending using oil and one hand, which is still intense lol. Definitely will come back and try his oil massage.

On sunday different week, i went to reborn for a normal massage, and got quite a cute guy, but as always, nothing happened,  but i did get horny after getting a great massage by a cute guy, so i went to emperor. My leg is still sore from yesterday activities so i ask the counter guy to suggest me who is good with massage, he pointed out 3-4 guy, and i asked who has worked longest out of the 4, and took him. From the picture, skinny guy, not bad looking but not my type, but when he appear, he is at least 5-10 older and have a tummy. He gives me a strong and really great massage, and my legs feels great after. And i always gets horny after a great massage, so he proceeded with hj. In the middle, he asked if i wanted b2b, i say yes, and never regretted it lol. Anyway, he is still not the typical type id go for, so only will be a repeat if i wanted a good massage and none of my regular masseurs are available. 

After the session, i chatted with the counter guy, maybe owner, asking about all the boys he has, and not just those who are available today, he shows his phone and there are a few great looking muscular guy. He said some went back to their hometown, and some will come in feb. im sure will come back later to check them out lol. Anyway, as i was about to leave, one massuers walked in and the owner show me a pic of one guy i actuallt like and says he just come. Oh well, ill get him later.

and today, went back to emperor, and i picked that masseur! His face/body is just like the picture, muscular, manly, a bit dark, from shan, myanmar. He wasnt there when i was at the center, but the owner call him and he said he can be there in 15min, so i said ok. He is worth the wait. His massage is very sensual, firm constant pressure with slow long stroke, quite unique and i was horny the whole time. After maybe 40-45min of great great massage, he proceeded with b2b, which isnt as great as the massage but still ok, not a big fan of b2b myself, and he asked me to turn, and again b2b on the front. He then proceeded with hj and we both cummed. All in all, im a happy camper :)

and no, i dont really go for anal sex in any of these review.

Didnt knew that they have Shan (Myanmar) there...normally Kachin (Myanmar) looks better...haha

42 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Didnt knew that they have Shan (Myanmar) there...normally Kachin (Myanmar) looks better...haha

Shan boys are well known for their big cocks.Normally they are found in chiangmai which is just across the border

On 02/01/2018 at 12:19 PM, Nomadicboi said:

Agree went to his place last week and had a good 1.5 hrs body massage. He does urut Batin as well but not the hanky panky type although I did feel like he might be willing to do more haha but I didn't try this round.. just a solid Chinese TUINA plus UB. Well worth it for rm 80 , 90 mins.

yes. He is good.  And yes you touch him. He did stretch my hand and put near his cock and few occasions touch it. 

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum and I wanted to share some of my experiences as well. Ill write the review from time to time

Review 1 - Rock from FreshM2M

Look - if you look someone with lean and muscular body, he will be your type. He is your fashion model body, he looks exactly like in the picture. I think he is around 174cm, tonned body. Face wise - if you look for cleaned Myanmar face, he is your type

Look: 9/10 - scored well for the abs hehe

Massage - I am not a fan of massage to be honest so I cant rate him. He is a very nice guy, even after coitus, he still offered me with massage but I declined it because I am not a massage lover

Sex - I have had a better experience but it was not dissapointing. He takes some time to get hard, but once he starts the coitus, it was good. Just an average cock, he fucked me and I was having sex in a room with mirror on top - though the sex was not great but since he is my type, I kinda enjoyed it. He does everything to me including sucking and kissing

Attitude - he doesnt do freelance now and on unhcr card. He is very customer friendly in fact he still remembered me well. He even offered me to fuck him - which i will the next visit. Though he has a good body, he is not cocky or arrogant

Overall, I give him 8/10. Why not 9/10? because it takes time for him to get hard - i suspect because he cummed many times on that day

8C45ADBB-E42E-46D6-9F9D-EF0FF9F50F0E.jpeg

Edited by zacron

1 hour ago, zacron said:

Hi guys,

I just discovered this forum and I wanted to share some of my experiences as well. Ill write the review from time to time

Review 1 - Rock from FreshM2M

Look - if you look someone with lean and muscular body, he will be your type. He is your fashion model body, he looks exactly like in the picture. I think he is around 174cm, tonned body. Face wise - if you look for cleaned Myanmar face, he is your type

Look: 9/10 - scored well for the abs hehe

Massage - I am not a fan of massage to be honest so I cant rate him. He is a very nice guy, even after coitus, he still offered me with massage but I declined it because I am not a massage lover

Sex - I have had a better experience but it was not dissapointing. He takes some time to get hard, but once he starts the coitus, it was good. Just an average cock, he fucked me and I was having sex in a room with mirror on top - though the sex was not great but since he is my type, I kinda enjoyed it. He does everything to me including sucking and kissing

Attitude - he doesnt do freelance now and on unhcr card. He is very customer friendly in fact he still remembered me well. He even offered me to fuck him - which i will the next visit. Though he has a good body, he is not cocky or arrogant

Overall, I give him 8/10. Why not 9/10? because it takes time for him to get hard - i suspect because he cummed many times on that day

Thanks for this review. He is one of the guy i wanted to try but havent got the time yet. Glad to know he looks exactly like the pics. Will be paying him a visit soon. Wish more people will gives reviews rather just asking opinions and then never writes back. 

5 hours ago, Terence550 said:

yes. He is good.  And yes you touch him. He did stretch my hand and put near his cock and few occasions touch it. 

U touch him?? Just tell him straight to the point la...he is agreeable to it one...haha

4 hours ago, Toofdoctor said:

Where is this chinese tuina place? 

Besides Pearl Point, old Klang road.  But some ppl may find it a bit shabby as u need to into a shop lot and once u in he will close the shuttle....so some may be worried...haha...actually nothing to be scared la...

15 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thanks for this review. He is one of the guy i wanted to try but havent got the time yet. Glad to know he looks exactly like the pics. Will be paying him a visit soon. Wish more people will gives reviews rather just asking opinions and then never writes back. 

Haha..it is not that..sometimes it’s difficult to pen it all down as different ppl may have different perception....and tend to be bias...to general ppl will start asking for details...

11 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

U touch him?? Just tell him straight to the point la...he is agreeable to it one...haha

Besides Pearl Point, old Klang road.  But some ppl may find it a bit shabby as u need to into a shop lot and once u in he will close the shuttle....so some may be worried...haha...actually nothing to be scared la...

Any contact no for the above Chinese Trina place. Tq 

1 minute ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha..it is not that..sometimes it’s difficult to pen it all down as different ppl may have different perception....and tend to be bias...to general ppl will start asking for details...

As mentioned in review about the Chinese massuer is professional,  hence I wont want to spoilt my own mood for good massage. I did feel his rod semi hard after he Jack me off. In beginning he told me to keep my undie on which I totally ignored him. Massage wise a bit hard for me. I give 8/10. Better than heartland or reborn male massuer. Yes,  I will be back again for massage and like aristic Ong said just go for it. Hahaha blush 

2 minutes ago, Terence550 said:

As mentioned in review about the Chinese massuer is professional,  hence I wont want to spoilt my own mood for good massage. I did feel his rod semi hard after he Jack me off. In beginning he told me to keep my undie on which I totally ignored him. Massage wise a bit hard for me. I give 8/10. Better than heartland or reborn male massuer. Yes,  I will be back again for massage and like aristic Ong said just go for it. Hahaha blush 

Wow...u took too Long to notice that.it like the course is almost over and only starting to have the entree...but I do reckon that your preference is to be innocent ...haha

Just now, Terence550 said:

First time ma so just to try out. Must Test water first.  He keep texting that he does professional massage only. 

He has a big thick and long cock which erected throughout the session when he massaged me last month. 

1 minute ago, Terence550 said:

First time ma so just to try out. Must Test water first.  He keep texting that he does professional massage only. 

Haha...u have how many first time wor...lolz...ya I agreed that...on daily basis he will sent lots of well wishes meassages until I have to mute his contact...haha

13 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Did u actually see it or u fantasize It when he was pressing your back...there is a difference between truth and myth....lolz

It was his last session of the day with me at midnight. As my dick get erected hardly and has precum as usual when he did the manhood end of the session, he asked whether I want to release, i told him that i wanted as i am horny,,, then he said he will help me to Jo.... and I asked him whether can I touch his hard Dick... he said no issue for him.... then I unzipped his short pant and took out his shirt.... then he fully naked.... we hug and we jo together  and we both released  our cum..... he shot a lot as he told me that such a long time he didn't release

14 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Did u actually see it or u fantasize It when he was pressing your back...there is a difference between truth and myth....lolz

He told me he born in the year of 1979. He is a divorce guy but he is a Bisexual Top

1 minute ago, Guest GUEST said:

It was his last session of the day with me at midnight. As my dick get erected hardly and has precum as usual when he did the manhood end of the session, he asked whether I want to release, i told him that i wanted as i am horny,,, then he said he will help me to Jo.... and I asked him whether can I touch his hard Dick... he said no issue for him.... then I unzipped his short pant and took out his shirt.... then he fully naked.... we hug and we jo together  and we both released  our cum..... he shot a lot as he told me that such a long time he didn't release

Nice happy ending...lolz.....

Review 3 - Danielle (Freelance)

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. If you like to worship a muscle God, he would be your type. Hard muscle quite tall and look exactly like a fitness model. You might precum even before touching him. He lets you do anything to him except kissing. He has a macho voice. He is what everyone calls as a perfect top and money boy

10/10

Attitude - he doesnt talk that much and treat you like a king during the massage. Even after the sex, he will still keep in touch with you. He has become my regular for two years until I lost count how many times I booked him. However, then a few months back then, I started to hear him badmouth me to other money boys - yes because I rented out many money boys and I am very closed to them - one of them happens to be my best friend haha! Nothing serious it is just that he said I am such a super bottom (am not so sure to take it as a compliment or not), and I am quite dictative - basically he doesnt like to be told what to do (well he should have told me so as I always check with him whether is it okay or not). He also compliments me that I am very generous to other boys. To be honest, it is nothing serious but I am not a fan of people talking behind me

attitude: 8/10. Still the best but lacks two points for talking behind me

massage - not a massage lover so I cant comment

sex -  well, you pay him a premium rate so the sex was worth it. We had coitus one hour non stop fucking and he could still continue to get hard. Sometimes we do thereesome but he only did it with regular customer and those of his taste. Some boys said he used drugs but I am not so sure so cant comment because I have never seen any drug in his room. So i suspect some boys are so jealous of him. He gave the best sex as a top - everything you could ask for. He however, doesnt kiss or suck you. He doesnt bottom either. Bear in mind that even some top businessmen in msia also booked him lol

sex - 8/10 purely because he does kiss or give you a blowjob

Would I book him again? Before this yes! Hes my regular until I lost counts. Now? Erm maybe mostly because I am not a fan of his talking behind me attitude:huh:

FE91C40B-AD87-436B-A5E7-27DF220D2118.jpeg

Edited by zacron

19 minutes ago, zacron said:

Look - he looks exactly like in the photo. If you like to worship a muscle God, he would be your type. Hard muscle quite tall and look exactly like a fitness model. You might precum even before touching him. He lets you do anything to him except kissing. He has a macho voice. He is what everyone calls as a perfect top and money boy

10/10

Attitude - he doesnt talk that much and treat you like a king during the massage. Even after the sex, he will still keep in touch with you. He has become my regular for two years until I lost count how many times I booked him. However, then a few months back then, I started to hear him badmouth me to other money boys - yes because I rented out many money boys and I am very closed to them - one of them happens to be my best friend haha! Nothing serious it is just that he said I am such a super bottom (am not so sure to take it as a compliment or not), and I am quite dictative - basically he doesnt like to be told what to do (well he should have told me so as I always check with him whether is it okay or not). He also compliments me that I am very generous to other boys. To be honest, it is nothing serious but I am not a fan of people talking behind me

sex -  well, you pay him a premium rate so the sex was worth it. We had coitus one hour non stop fucking and he could still continue to get hard. Sometimes we do thereesome but he only did it with regular customer and those of his taste. Some boys said he used drugs but I am not so sure so cant comment because I have never seen any drug in his room. So i suspect some boys are so jealous of him. He gave the best sex as a top - everything you could ask for. He however, doesnt kiss or suck you. He doesnt bottom either. Bear in mind that even some top businessmen in msia also booked him lol

Would I book him again? Before this yes! Hes my regular until I lost counts. Now? Erm maybe mostly because I am not a fan of his talking behind me attitude:huh:

Is he straight ?

10 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 2 - Air (Freelance)

Air used to work for a Mamasan in Johore but not he is doing freelance - juggling between his job as a hairstylist, going back and fro to Myanmar. He has been in the industry for a long time so now he has a pretty steady of regular customers

Look - his body is to die for, he is cute but he is a bit short. If you look for a cute guy with hot body, he will be your type. His skin is very cleaned

9/10: less one point as he is a bit short

Massage - he is a trained masseur, enjoys doing massage more than sex. If you are a massage type, he would suit you. I am not a massage type. I cant rate because I didnt have the massage

Attitude - good but sometimes very hard as he does not reply your message that much. His sister is in Msia so he tends ro reschedule the appointment quite often. But once you can get a hold of him, he treats you like a king

8/10 

Sex - I fucked him. It was one of the best coitus I have ever had. However, his ass is a bit looose, most probably because he as been in the industry for a long time. He does everything to me - sucking kissing 

Would I hire him again? Of Course!

819505EB-12F1-47B8-98C0-8B324373F07A.jpeg

Rate, location and contacts please? LOL

Guest Yamachan

Went to a Hilton KL Sentral gym sauna

last night. As usual lots of friendly naked guys up for discrete fun. Mix of ages late 20s to 50s and some foreigners. So nice and clean with hot sauna, nice steam and jacuzzi. Pool outside is really nice to cool off with bigger jacuzzi. Highly recommended. Best 7.30-10.30pm. Closes 11pm. Pay per entry or free if staying at Hilton.

Just now, Guest Yamachan said:

Went to a Hilton KL Sentral gym sauna

last night. As usual lots of friendly naked guys up for discrete fun. Mix of ages late 20s to 50s and some foreigners. So nice and clean with hot sauna, nice steam and jacuzzi. Pool outside is really nice to cool off with bigger jacuzzi. Highly recommended. Best 7.30-10.30pm. Closes 11pm. Pay per entry or free if staying at Hilton.

Wow...fit guys??.. Chinese??

1 hour ago, zacron said:

10/10

Another awesome review!! 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.