Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 minute ago, Guest A.M said:

How much per entry at MM and Otot2 and when is the naked or towel nite?

I'm a regular at Kakiku..been there for years

Otot2 is RM30 per entry and no theme.  MM is 23 on weekdays and 28 on weekend.  Not sure about the theme but friday is underwear theme 

You need to become member for otot2. Membership is RM10??  I forgot

I had a great time at otot2,  the space is really nice, with a nice steam room, and two dark areas.

The main issue I have with it, is the absence of any "rooms" to have fun in.  Have to do it in the extra large toilets, which is not the most comfortable place!

mandi manda do have rooms/mattresses so can be more comfortable. i found their steam room to be a bit too dark.

I enjoyed myself very much in both venues.

3 hours ago, bryancool said:

No... he sucks too!! Bottoming I’m not sure but he does everything else. Anyway, did you have a good time?

I didn't opt for that and it was late. He took a long time to play oil with me. Hahaha kinda enjoy the entire rub. He like my beard rubbing his body too I suppose

5 hours ago, zacron said:

I realise mandi manda and otot2 are the famous ones - and I have never been to either one.

Mind telling me how/what to do there i.e from arriving to getting some actions?

Do I need to bring towel or condom as well?

The greatest sifu of all, never go to sauna before? Ooooooooh this is new.

2 hours ago, zacron said:

Thanks people. Whats the best time to go there? I.e which day and what time

I onky know Kakiku 's basement will open after 7 or 730pm.

U may go 530 pr 6pm. Enjoy the sauna steam eoom before to basemeny...

I think need to bring own lube and condom.

Guest Sempurna

There’s a Chinese guy in sempurna I saw sometimes ago that used to work in jB I think, he’s is muscular and have very white skin, anyone know his name ?

Guest Bottom
7 hours ago, zacron said:

Thanks people. Whats the best time to go there? I.e which day and what time

I find sat have more crowd..and also they provide towels..go around 7 ish..

23 hours ago, add-oil said:

What keeps you going back to Kakiku?

Kinda comfy place for me. The crowd also not bad most of the time. Usually mix age young and mature.

Guest Duplex

Can anyone here guide me the direction to Fresh Taman Desa? I saw Mandi Manda sauna and a massage place on the ground floor but couldn't find the staircase entrance to fresh Taman Desa. I once climbed on the staircase and knocked on wrong door! Embrassing :p Directions with picture would be really appreciated ! Thanks !

7 hours ago, Guest Duplex said:

Can anyone here guide me the direction to Fresh Taman Desa? I saw Mandi Manda sauna and a massage place on the ground floor but couldn't find the staircase entrance to fresh Taman Desa. I once climbed on the staircase and knocked on wrong door! Embrassing :p Directions with picture would be really appreciated ! Thanks !

you can try whatsapp the centre, and send photos from the front. They'll let you know which iron door to go.

Guest guest1

Just try the China masseur at Old Klang Road. He already move to one of the hotel in kuchai lama. Much better place with proper bathroom and hotel bed. 

Guest Guest_evan

Tried Evan recommended by Errr2 today.

i rented a hotel and he met me there. Greeted me with all smile. Super boyish and nice to talk to. 

What i I must say is his performance on bed. His moan when I entered him is something that lingers in my head till now. And he has a great ass. His cock is really nice too, got shocked when he pulled down his underwear. Thick and nice. He sucks like a champion too.

overall 9/10

i paid 300 + 50 tips. No regrets. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest_evan said:

Tried Evan recommended by Errr2 today.

i rented a hotel and he met me there. Greeted me with all smile. Super boyish and nice to talk to. 

What i I must say is his performance on bed. His moan when I entered him is something that lingers in my head till now. And he has a great ass. His cock is really nice too, got shocked when he pulled down his underwear. Thick and nice. He sucks like a champion too.

overall 9/10

i paid 300 + 50 tips. No regrets. 

Is he local ? , did he cum too ?

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Guest lookin said:

Anyone muscular handsome guy wanted to be worshipped? i'm willing to pay (not many ah) but hey.

How big does he have to be? 

Guest Guest Evan
1 hour ago, Guest Evan said:

Is he local ? , did he cum too ?

Sabahan mixed apparently. Yes and it’s a huge load all over my chest while riding me. 

Guest PLAYER

Tried Raymond Ser, local Malaysian Chinese..free lance..

Looks same as the picture. Young and boyish... https://raymondser.tumblr.com/image/172752028067

Massage was OK. Not strong but attentive enough to ask where I needed more strength..

Playtime..Very good nipple play and i returned the same favour..Neck and nipples very sensitive. Goosebumps appear on his skin when playing his pink nipples with my swirling tongue....He bottomed for me while i keep licking his nipples..

He moaned while i was ramming my dick into his hole and licking, sucking and playing his nipples at the same time...

After about 10 minutes or so, he exclaimed he's gonna cum..so i quickly moved my mouth from his nipples to his shiny hard dick, removing my dick from his pleasure hole for a while..and felt the explosion of his boy juice in my mouth...sucked him dry as he kept moaning as though I was sucking out his life out of his body...

Recharged with his boy juice, I continue to fuck him and still played with his pink tits. He is now even more sensitive as rougher goosebumps appeared. And was moaning like a baby....You can see the change in the skin texture as he gets horny and as you play his nipples, you sense the skin around it has roughen, adding more pleasure to my tongue..soon his tits got so firm and tasted so good that I got high and cummed while I was fucking him...

4 minutes ago, Guest PLAYER said:

Tried Raymond Ser, local Malaysian Chinese..free lance..

Looks same as the picture. Young and boyish... https://raymondser.tumblr.com/image/172752028067

Massage was OK. Not strong but attentive enough to ask where I needed more strength..

Playtime..Very good nipple play and i returned the same favour..Neck and nipples very sensitive. Goosebumps appear on his skin when playing his pink nipples with my swirling tongue....He bottomed for me while i keep licking his nipples..

He moaned while i was ramming my dick into his hole and licking, sucking and playing his nipples at the same time...

After about 10 minutes or so, he exclaimed he's gonna cum..so i quickly moved my mouth from his nipples to his shiny hard dick, removing my dick from his pleasure hole for a while..and felt the explosion of his boy juice in my mouth...sucked him dry as he kept moaning as though I was sucking out his life out of his body...

Recharged with his boy juice, I continue to fuck him and still played with his pink tits. He is now even more sensitive as rougher goosebumps appeared. And was moaning like a baby....You can see the change in the skin texture as he gets horny and as you play his nipples, you sense the skin around it has roughen, adding more pleasure to my tongue..soon his tits got so firm and tasted so good that I got high and cummed while I was fucking him...

Eh copy and paste from jb forum. Only name changed:whistle:

Guest PLAYER
8 minutes ago, bryancool said:

Eh copy and paste from jb forum. Only name changed:whistle:

I did the same experiment on 2 different boys just 1 day apart, in JB and KL...same reaction...same fun..

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest lookin said:

not so big. but model look is nice :)

I like to be worshipped. I go to the gym but not a model or competition look. 

172 75

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.