Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

13 hours ago, Guest Corona v said:

Is it safe to go sauna this period 

Sauna addicted have to take their risk if insisting of going.

Nobody can stop on their decision. 

It is the same concept where u do BB with stranger during sex where STD/AIDs might attack you. 

Edited by nabalu99

On 2/3/2020 at 4:03 PM, Guest guest said:

wonder why nobody is entrepreneurial enough to set up a m2m massage?  There is so much demand there.  why no single masseuse willing to travel there for such a business?

but there are already massage there right? can request for male

On 10/7/2019 at 10:26 AM, Hugomaster said:

I found two toilets with lots of potential to be cruising spots:
1. old area - Resort hotel lobby toilet (behind coffee beans) - small and quiet.

2. old area - Toilet near Marrybrown - there are small peepholes between cubicles

First world hotel and sky avenue area too many people, and usually with divider between urinals, hard to give signals. Any suggestions?

Can’t wait to check these two. Will be in Genting on 24/02 loooking to suck nice cocks 

19 hours ago, kuch001986 said:

Ototo is the best crowded. I maybe going today. 

Ha... Maybe I saw you there

Otot was totally busy yesterday (Saturday). No signs of people staying away. 

1 hour ago, mik3 said:

he is good. Tried him few times for the b2b massage. Both massage and sensual skills is good. If look for a strong and sensual massage with no sex, he is the best in KL in my opinion.

Yup his tantra b2b is sensual with no sex

3 hours ago, ZxZxZx said:

It's the same la if u go cinema, shopping malls. Every crowded area has its risk with coronavirus. 

Yes indeed. So try not.to go the public area as possible unless u have.no choice because.of work or necessity reason. Somewhere u can avoid going but u still ignoring the danger of it is what we are discussing now.

1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

Yes indeed. So try not.to go the public area as possible unless u have.no choice because.of work or necessity reason. Somewhere u can avoid going but u still ignoring the danger of it is what we are discussing now.

Dun be so patronising la.. as if you never go anywhere. If you so scare then stay home and dun cruise the malls toilet la. 

6 hours ago, TamPenis said:

Visited a massage place (shall not share the name here) at Sky Avenue, 4th floor, behind Marry Brown. It is the only massage place behind MB. 

I was there during Christmas, last year. 

Went up with my str8 friends. 

1 of our friends arrived earlier, hence, he booked a massage session for us. He specifically request for a male masseur for me. 

I was reluctant to go for it as it wasn't a familiar ground. I wasn't expected anything as it is a normal/straight massage place. The massage session was booked for 10 pm and I can still see a good number of customers. 

On arrival, I was assigned a male masseur as booked. He is tall, clean cut, mid 20s guy. 

I was led to massage room - proper wall/board partition but with curtain door. 

He started with my shoulder then lower back. I noticed that while he was massaging with his right hand, his left hand would be resting lightly on my body and vice versa. Yes, he does worked/massaged my body with both hands too. 

As he goes lower to my lower back, he pulled my shorts down abit and massage my butt. Then his fingers dived deeper touching my balls. He did that a few times that I had to raise my butt/hip which then he pulled down/removed my shorts completely and covered my lower body with towel. 

When he was standing in front on my head and working on my shoulders - from the start I had been resting my hand on the edge of the massage bed - above my head. So naturally, the back of my hand brushed against his groin. 

I felt his dick was hard. I then purposely grabbed it. He didn't moved away. I tried to unzip his pants but he resisted. So I just hold and played with his dick. 

A while later, I tried again to unzip his pants and he relented. He was on commando, I thought he had a boxer cos his dick move freely and not constraint. 

I then raised my head to have a look at his dick. I moved my face closer and put his dick in my mouth. He gulped and pulled it out quickly. 

When I turned over, he continues to massage my chest and tummy.. Nothing sensual, so I thought that's the end of it. 

At all times, he ensure that my lower body is covered in towel. He then moved to massage my legs and thighs and that where it continued. Then then touched and massaged my balls and dick. I felt that he removed the towel abit as I felt cold there. Then I felt some warmth and sensation. As I peeped through the towel that covered my eyes, I realized that it was because he is blowing me. I grabbed the back of his head down to my dick. He resisted and stop blowing and pulled the towel to cover it. 

By this time, I was feeling sexually frustrated... Lol. 

He then worked on my upper and lower arms. My elbow brushing against his groin. I can still feel his hard dick. Once in a while his hand will go under the towel and jerked me off. 

I pulled him to stand closer to my face. While he's jerking me, I unzip his pants and blow him. After a while he pulled his dick out of my mouth but I then grabbed it and continued sucking it. He then blew his load into my mouth and I swallowed it all. He then pulled it out and clean his dick with tissue. 

I thought it's the end of it but he continued to jerked me and sucking me, alternatively, till I cummed into his mouth. 

He then ends the massage with me sitting on the bed and he did stretching of my body. He passed me new pair of shorts and told me to get out of the room and to move to another section for my foot massage. 

I tried to strike a conversation but it's not condusive as there were other patrons next and opposite me at the foot reflex area. Once done, I went to my locker to get my clothing, then he lead me to a room to change. Again, no opportunity to talk to him. 

After I changed, I walked to the lounge where tea was served and my friends are all waiting for me. 

I wanted to give him tips but he was nowhere to be found. I wanted to ask for him at the reception but was hurried as we are late for our movie. 

PS. It has similar name with a Men Spa in JB but definitely they are not affiliated. 

** During the massage, we were interrupted 3 times. A lady was talking/asking him question. Not sure if the lady popped her head through the curtain. 

I was also given sensual by the massage guy

. I got his name thou.. will go find him again wen I in Genting heehee. Must give him my hp.. maybe can bring him go back to room for outcall massage 

Just now, chi fun said:

Booked him once and he switched with another china mb 

That fake mb is muscular

Rough fucking 

Massage was normal

Dick is above average 

This MB used to switch with another MB!

Be careful 

IMG_20200216_174231.JPG

Most like not switch, he just use fake photo.

9 hours ago, Daniel988 said:

Singaporean here, second time visiting KL tomorrow, staying around Pudu time square area. 

what is the best massage recommendation? 

Coronavirus everywhere better stay back at home in Singapore 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, zacron said:

Henzo (Premium MB)

1. Look - same as pic. Maybe around 173 and looks a bit old. But body and the rest is the same (10/10)

2. Sex - for the amount that you pay, you can get better MB at having sex. Easily tired, his skin so sensitive (you can suck his nipples too hard or kiss his neck). He can get hard but the dick can get soft easily. Lazy top, and tbh, for that amount you can get a better top to fuck you.

Overall (6-7/10). Not worth for the amount you pay for sex (but he is very gorgeous)

66F9BEED-8F1F-433A-944C-04385E4AC428.jpeg

He is pinoy right?

On 2/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, zacron said:

Henzo (Premium MB)

1. Look - same as pic. Maybe around 173 and looks a bit old. But body and the rest is the same (10/10)

2. Sex - for the amount that you pay, you can get better MB at having sex. Easily tired, his skin so sensitive (you can suck his nipples too hard or kiss his neck). He can get hard but the dick can get soft easily. Lazy top, and tbh, for that amount you can get a better top to fuck you.

Overall (6-7/10). Not worth for the amount you pay for sex (but he is very gorgeous)

66F9BEED-8F1F-433A-944C-04385E4AC428.jpeg

His ig is chard_ariel 

pinoy

Seems like reviews not so good but must say he is hot

2 hours ago, chi fun said:

U can find him on grindr, he came to kl two days ago, I saw his profile on grindr, unfortunately I deleted all the MBs contacts previously due to personal issues. Hope you could understand. Thanks.

Too bad I don’t use grindr. Understand ur situation. Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, stockylppl said:

went to Hilton Sentral sauna. met a young dick. was surprised that we wore nothing but a hand towel when he comes in wet steam room. there were three of us. the butt naked guy kept showing of his big penis head. the other felt unconfortable and left. 

Then what u did with the big penis head ?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.