Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

GOOD MORNING HAPPY AUGUST! 

I’ve partnership with fitness trainer and Physio Clinic, Skillset would be sport therapy, HVLA & deep tissue treatment. 

as per mentioned, do inform in advance if you prefer a softer massage technique. 
Thank you for your time to write a review!

looking forward to see you mid of the month. 

- Derek

WhatsApp For booking 017-8771634 
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051803629173https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051803629173

Instagram 

https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=i2av0l43ao31

My schedule is FULL from August 4-August 10. Next availability would be 11 onward 

Warmest Regard

So, r u in naked when massage?

Guest Hello
2 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

It is optional

oh. Got people wear mask inside? I am a bid shy. Wonder I will be the only one who wear mask inside sauna 

1 hour ago, FL1990 said:

Thank you for recommending Derek. I have tried his massage before before MCO. Indeed he made me feels good.

I will try him again since he has many good reviews here. 

Say good, Do good and Share good. If you have nothing good to say better don't say. I guess most member here agree on what I said.

thanks 

Contact |  012 4173134  

1 minute ago, alex3689 said:

what’s the damage 

Text him for the price. Im not the right person to tell you how much I pay. Ive beed his regular for quite sometimes. Im sure the price is slightly different 🙂

3 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

PM, did he accept people of colour

Why are you asking me this kind of question? My relationship with him just a client and masseur. I dont know about his preferences as long as we gave good service to me. Im sure you can ask him about that. Btw im Malay, im the people of colour too. 

53 minutes ago, FL1990 said:

Went to his house for massage this afternoon. He is not as bad as those irresponsible guests commented. Just want to say I dare to comment because I dare to try him. Above average.

Tried his massage.. agreed you - above average.

Guest kimiey
1 hour ago, FL1990 said:

Went to his house for massage this afternoon. He is not as bad as those irresponsible guests commented. Just want to say I dare to comment because I dare to try him. Above average.

Is this jacky? Jacky registered as a member last Thursday to cari makan here? 

Guest Chubb69
2 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Is there any landmarks to Fresh Cheras?

Got mamak (forgot the name) take lift to level 2, infront of oyo nobu hotel. The place got no signboard. Knock the door, someone will open the door for you.

Guest Chubb69
37 minutes ago, Guest MalayF said:

Anyone knows if freshm2m provide outcall service?

Last time I heard their conversation around rm350. Not sure including transport or not

Guest CuriousGuy

After reading through all the comments here decided to go fresh today.. Chose CRV.. Omg what a pleasant experience.. He was sooo good with his sensual touch.. Made me soo horny.. The way he kiss my body with his stubble was sooo nice and I moan quite loud.. Lol.. After the extra service we exchange contact.. Not sure on my next visit I'll opt for any other guy.. CRV was soo good on the sensual part.. The massage was mediocre tho.. 

Guest Jantanidaman
38 minutes ago, xnochx said:

Was at mandi manda in the evening today. 

- Had to wear mask at a times. 
- Too many people at the maze. About 30++ wandering around. 
- Super uncomfortable environment and left without fun. 

Be safe guys. 

Yesterday was the same.. Too many guys.. Too many hotties tho 🤤🤤🤤

47 minutes ago, Guest CuriousGuy said:

After reading through all the comments here decided to go fresh today.. Chose CRV.. Omg what a pleasant experience.. He was sooo good with his sensual touch.. Made me soo horny.. The way he kiss my body with his stubble was sooo nice and I moan quite loud.. Lol.. After the extra service we exchange contact.. Not sure on my next visit I'll opt for any other guy.. CRV was soo good on the sensual part.. The massage was mediocre tho.. 

How was the extra part is it good? Did you guys shower together?

With his "performance", I'm sure you will be very disappointed if you choose the wrong guy for your next visit. Hard to beat that! Haha

Guest CuriousGuy
1 minute ago, Chubb69 said:

How was the extra part is it good? Did you guys shower together?

With his "performance", I'm sure you will be very disappointed if you choose the wrong guy for your next visit. Hard to beat that! Haha

What can I say about the extra part.. It was sooo good.. He certainly know what he's doing.. And he's gentle too.. We didn't shower together.. My session was at 2pm.. He got another guy at 3.30pm.. He's a sex machine.. Lol 

10 minutes ago, Guest CuriousGuy said:

What can I say about the extra part.. It was sooo good.. He certainly know what he's doing.. And he's gentle too.. We didn't shower together.. My session was at 2pm.. He got another guy at 3.30pm.. He's a sex machine.. Lol 

Sex machine? Lol that sounds extremely exciting. Will try the extra part on my next visit 😝

Guest CuriousGuy
1 hour ago, groupFunKL92 said:

mandi manda was awesome. 

came inside 3 mouths. 

i dont do anal but if i do, damn i will fuck those 3. 

not going there anymore as I will start my study soon. 

my dick is sore now. hahhaha

Wowwww... Wish u can do that to me too 😉

It's a super long shot but I'm looking for someone from Mandi Manda today. Pretty tall, lean, chinese guy, relatively tan I think with a long fringe. 
You were standing near the corridor before the dark open area in the maze and I gave you a blow job, you then pulled me into the open area and  we continued for a bit. I was hinting to go to a room after awhile but you said later. I lost sight of you after but in the end saw you getting into a room with a guy with glasses around 8pm. 
I thought you were hot and kinda good looking, so if you see this by some miracle, please buzz me. 

Guest CuriousGuy
1 minute ago, juliaroy said:

Thermos is quite fun... been there once and environment rly friendly.

Yeahh I love thermos too.. But haven't been there for long.. Last I went earlier this year.. 

Guest GuestSriPetaling
On 7/30/2020 at 3:12 PM, Guest omu said:

Review of House of Thai Massage Sri Petaling. 

Masseuse - James (Thai)

Price - RM80+ (oil massage)
Technique - 5-6
Looks - 5-6 
Did BJ and HJ

Question: 
Anyone knows in SS2 area or Sri Petaling area are there any good thai male masseuse ?? 

HI would you elaborate more? 

Guest Slash

Hi. Im rarely give my review on massage here, but i think time it is an exception.

I was in Nilai for Raya and stumbled upon this malay guy on grindr. He's doing massage and only charges RM50/hour for full body massage and urut batin. (Its a kampung/balinese style massage i have no idea). But what i do know is the massage is worth moreee than just rm50. The pressure is just the right amount, and urut batin is a proper one. (Bonus side, he massage around the anal area too :)

Appearance wise, he's a tall malay guy, a bit on stockish side and very polite. His profile said he is top, but ive tried to seduce him to no avail :( but he kept his professionalism till end of session though.

I forgot his name - 0126247785

Guest Jettison
6 hours ago, Guest Chubb69 said:

Last time I heard their conversation around rm350. Not sure including transport or not

Took outcall service from fresh, yes rm350+ all included but higher rate if special

8 hours ago, Guest CuriousGuy said:

i wonder is beads obviously during the extra part?

10 hours ago, MalayB said:

Just want to share my fav Myanmar masseur in KL. He is staying at Pudu Ulu nearby Maluri with nice fit body and thick long dick.

The massage is very sensual I like it when he oiled my asshole and massage with his finger. We he massaged my back, he will sit on my butt and I could feel his hard dick hitting my oiled asshole. Should give a try.

Text him for more in term of price and services. Here is his number, Sanio 01126267178. 

18367B72-C2E4-4C24-B93B-43E44F450050.jpeg

BFED2ADD-BC81-4C7E-8931-37D7A33933B1.jpeg

he is good. last time visit him like few years back in my hometown.

Read bout Jacky massage thread here and I tried it. It was a great massage experience! He did a fusion thai massage. Good pressure and stretching style. Indeed those give a good review is legit. 

End up with Urut batin is good too till I cum. Such a relief. Comfortable place with shower provided.

No sex. 

So those wanted a good massage with hj at the end..can considerJacky.

Edited by mik3

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.