Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Maccy
1 hour ago, MalayB said:

No. Because he is a MB. He dont pay to have fun. He get paid to have fun. 

I thought maybe you paid for him since he is your favourite mb

Guest William
11 minutes ago, Guest fresh TD said:

Anybody recently went to Fresh Taman Desa. Any recommendations or reviews on who to go for? Mainly looking for good massage. Thank you.

Go healthland or best thai if u wan good massage. U go fresh everybody know is u wanna get fuck ok. Dun pretend la. 

On 4/21/2021 at 2:50 PM, Guest 1009 said:

Hi finding someone who does waxing. Please do pm me thanks for contacts. 😉

IMG-20210416-WA0000.jpg

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Guest Reagankoh416
On 4/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, Ice006 said:

Did u give him the RM 2000? Than he say he from some gangster group. Want threatening go my house.. 

No la, he ask for Rm100, to buy Razer Pay, then pay another RM2000 because he scared police come, so i block the contact immediately

The real pic I found on wechat is different than the actual one.

Guest Reagankoh416
44 minutes ago, Guest Edison said:

Hi, could you share his contact? Thanks!

Sir, u need to be registered as a member so that I can on u ok, i can't pm a guest who is not registered

On 3/24/2021 at 10:47 AM, hornychub said:

I was at Super Blind Massage yesterday after recommended by one of the fellow blower. 

Had a massage session with an Indian blind massuer. The massage was decent and quite enjoyable but the bed was visibly dirty and not clean. No hanky panky but at the end of the session, the masseur was massaging my chest and tummy and he rubbed his erection on my hand which was at the edge of the bed. It was hard and big and he asked if I wanna touch it. I didn't feel like it so I rejected but it was hard underneath. 

The place was quite rundown and small, kind of reminded me of Sentral massage but a much smaller version. There is a very small sauna and u can see uncles in their towels walking around the corridor and locket area. Mostly uncle and Malay men. 

There was a Chinese uncle who entered the center after me. He talked to me before my massage and said he would wait for me and he did. Inside the sauna he started touching me and we eventually had fun. Unexpectedly he was looking to give oral pleasure and he sucked me and I came so hard in his mouth. 

45 ringgit for one hour massage and 5 ringgit to use the sauna box haha. 

Just wondering, do their use individual rooms or just a curtains as a partitions?

Guest Loki_Jocky

I have quite number of experience exploring male massage center... Am going to share it now:

Purnama:

Had a wonderful time with the masseuse. He look like a nepalist. I took 90 minutes body massage. First, they will ask you to take shower and you have to be naked. Once am done, the masseuse ask me to lie on the bed and he removed my towel of course. He placed it back covered my butt. Then he started to apply the oil and his hand running over from my leg to thigh and he teased my baby boy purposely. I'm uncut therefore his cold hand keep hitting the foreskin and that stimulates me and the feeling was like in heaven. Then he keep teasing to see whether am getting hard or not. As he was doing that I cummed out for first time. He aware of it and he stop it and focus on my back and now his baby got hard when he placed his baby right to my head and when he pulling my hand he purposely make my hand touching his baby.  Then he rubbing the oil again to the leg to the thigh to my baby and I cummed for second time, he didn't realize. After that, he asked me to turn around and I wiped out my baby to make him look clean. Now that guy on the aircond and my baby stand still and the towel can't hold it anymore. He removed it. He massage my leg to thigh again teasing my baby. And he touched my stomach my nipples basically he made me to enjoy to the max. Lastly he asked if I need urut batin I said yes please! and he obeyed and touched my hard dick straight away and finally I cummed for third time but he didn't realize that. He saw my baby getting softer and smaller he asked me have you cummed... I giggled and said yes. Then he stopped and ask me to take shower, I noticed my cum wet out the towel and I didn't know I can cum this much, that guy has his way to make you cumming more and more. The whole experience was tremendous. The best part nowadays the masseuse want to make the customers to cum fast and they thought its done. Comparatively, I amazed with this guy technique which he just doesn't mind and keep continuing with his massage and teasing though I cummed first time. To conclude, I would say it is not same as thai massage where they will crack your bones. This is more to sensual and erotic massage. If you are someone who looking for genuine I have few other places to suggest. Purnama also known as serai spa bukit bintang price was RM 170 + RM 50 for batin total RM 220. I don't mind paying that much if I could feel the heavenly feeling. Note: Please respect the masseuse, if they teased you then you go ahead with the flow or else don't expect too much. 

2 hours ago, Guest Loki_Jocky said:

I have quite number of experience exploring male massage center... Am going to share it now:

Purnama:

Had a wonderful time with the masseuse. He look like a nepalist. I took 90 minutes body massage. First, they will ask you to take shower and you have to be naked. Once am done, the masseuse ask me to lie on the bed and he removed my towel of course. He placed it back covered my butt. Then he started to apply the oil and his hand running over from my leg to thigh and he teased my baby boy purposely. I'm uncut therefore his cold hand keep hitting the foreskin and that stimulates me and the feeling was like in heaven. Then he keep teasing to see whether am getting hard or not. As he was doing that I cummed out for first time. He aware of it and he stop it and focus on my back and now his baby got hard when he placed his baby right to my head and when he pulling my hand he purposely make my hand touching his baby.  Then he rubbing the oil again to the leg to the thigh to my baby and I cummed for second time, he didn't realize. After that, he asked me to turn around and I wiped out my baby to make him look clean. Now that guy on the aircond and my baby stand still and the towel can't hold it anymore. He removed it. He massage my leg to thigh again teasing my baby. And he touched my stomach my nipples basically he made me to enjoy to the max. Lastly he asked if I need urut batin I said yes please! and he obeyed and touched my hard dick straight away and finally I cummed for third time but he didn't realize that. He saw my baby getting softer and smaller he asked me have you cummed... I giggled and said yes. Then he stopped and ask me to take shower, I noticed my cum wet out the towel and I didn't know I can cum this much, that guy has his way to make you cumming more and more. The whole experience was tremendous. The best part nowadays the masseuse want to make the customers to cum fast and they thought its done. Comparatively, I amazed with this guy technique which he just doesn't mind and keep continuing with his massage and teasing though I cummed first time. To conclude, I would say it is not same as thai massage where they will crack your bones. This is more to sensual and erotic massage. If you are someone who looking for genuine I have few other places to suggest. Purnama also known as serai spa bukit bintang price was RM 170 + RM 50 for batin total RM 220. I don't mind paying that much if I could feel the heavenly feeling. Note: Please respect the masseuse, if they teased you then you go ahead with the flow or else don't expect too much. 

Thanks for sharing, it seems like a good massage session with a little fun on the side. Like the fact that he teases and this part - "He aware of it and he stop it and focus on my back and now his baby got hard when he placed his baby right to my head and when he pulling my hand he purposely make my hand touching his baby." Hopefully he allowed you to play with it too.

Can share his name?

7 hours ago, nawolibra said:

Just wondering, do their use individual rooms or just a curtains as a partitions?

They have individual massage rooms with only one or two massage bed inside each one, but quite dirty

2 hours ago, Guest Loki_Jocky said:

Purnama:

Sounds like an experience not to be missed

Guest Loki_Jocky
38 minutes ago, stockybi said:

Thanks for sharing, it seems like a good massage session with a little fun on the side. Like the fact that he teases and this part - "He aware of it and he stop it and focus on my back and now his baby got hard when he placed his baby right to my head and when he pulling my hand he purposely make my hand touching his baby." Hopefully he allowed you to play with it too.

Can share his name?

Sorry man, I didn't ask for his name..lol

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Guest Reagankoh416
5 hours ago, Swimr said:

The main KL massage and sauna has been locked or removed. Guess we got to share here then .

omg no wonder I can't view the post and the topic, I wonder what happened yesterday morning, as 4 members tried to quote me in the post but I didn't saw it as I was busy yesterday. What happened btw? Does anybody have screenshots of it? Pm me please. Thanks.

Edited by Reagankoh416

Guest Reagankoh416
47 minutes ago, Aqif said:

Lol..that grouo give lot info tho...hoping they reopen back

Well we'll have to wait for few weeks until the situation is calmed down... Apparently the moderator and the unregistered members had jumped on the hate train....

Guest Maccy
3 hours ago, Reagankoh416 said:

Well we'll have to wait for few weeks until the situation is calmed down... Apparently the moderator and the unregistered members had jumped on the hate train....

The mod keeps deleting all the comments abt him being unfair. Shows that he is really aqua. Siew hei yan yew. This post will be delete oso later

Guest Aqua mod
3 hours ago, Reagankoh416 said:

The mod gila liao. forget take his hiv medicine that y mood swing. He took offence at the member who question him. 

3 hours ago, Guest Aqua mod said:

The mod gila liao. forget take his hiv medicine that y mood swing. He took offence at the member who question him. 

Hahaha, aqua calling who aqua? 

You deserved what you are getting and there is nothing you can do.

Now that I know you are the pimp who runs a prostitution ring and trying to advertise your business using our forum.

You are finally stopped!

Now all you and your aqua boys can eat shit and die!

I am sure you are desperate to get your business going because I was told you desperate needs money for your drugs / medication.

Your pimp account @Jamestaylor had been banned.

Every time I see your account I will ban you so that you won't be able to run your business in our forum!

Give you free access and yet you don't know how to appreciate and yet want to find trouble with the mods! 

Really bodoh konek!

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
19 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Dear GM, can I please appeal to you to restore the previous forum? It's a platform for many of us to share and obtain information. Please don't take that away from us. Some comments thrown at you were obviously sent by someone who came to try and sabotaj this space. Please don't punish the rest of us as well. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Well, if you seriously wants to see the thread back, then you people should tell that pimp to fuck off instead of letting that bapok run around pimping his boys and disrespecting the mods.

If you people don't appreciate the hard work by the mods in keeping this forum spam free, then you people don't deserves this place. 

The KL thread had turned into a place where pimps post the pics of their boys in the forum and to milk you guys for money!

I usually don't like to police the Traveling hut thread, but it had been brought to my attention by members and it would eventually get the attention of the authorities if nothing is done.

This is an open forum, all info, locations can be google and that is a dumb move. The authorities can see it.

• G_M unlocked this topic

DBKL Shuts Down A Massage Centre At Cheras Which Offer Same-sex Activities

At-Cheras-Which-Offer-Same-sex-Activities - News

DBKL Shuts Down A Massage Centre At Cheras Which Offer Same-sex Activities

raid-1 - News

source Facebook

On 29 March, Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) has raided an illegal massage parlour at Warisan City View, Cheras which are providing massage and same sex (gay) activities for customer. According to Utusan TV, the special Action Operation Against Massage Premises took place in the evening and was carried out by the DBKL Enforcement Department (JPK) which has caught eight foreigners.

The information gathered from the investigation found the massage parlour activities took place on the second floor of the premises which has eight room used as massage and also to conduct same-sex activities. Total of five men from Vietnam, Syria and Indonesia were acting as masseurs. Two Myanmar customer and one Indonesian who was the caretaker for the premises were also detained.

raid-2 - News

source Facebook

DBKL implemented enforcement action by issuing a compound notice under UUK 3 (1), Business and Industrial Trade Licencing By-Laws (WPKL) 2016 and confiscated 25 pieces of equipment found on the premises such as condoms, lubricants and other materials. The action to close the premises immediately was also carried out under Section 101 (1) (v), Local Government Act 1976. “This action is done in accordance with the provisions of the law, jurisdiction, and S.O.P DBKL.”

DBKL has also requested for residents in the area to continue to work with DBKL by providing any information they find to authorities through their online portal. Click here!

raid-3 - News

---------------------------

DBKL raids on 18 sex service premises over the past month

·1-min read

It's business as usual for illegal massage parlours offering sex services despite the movement control order.

According to Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) Enforcement Department director Osman Ismail, DBKL had raided 18 premises offering sex services since last month.

"Since January, DBKL had closed down three hotels and 15 massage parlours, and seized 287 items in the premises," he said in a statement today.

Osman added that the enforcement team in cooperation with the police had raided illegal massage parlours in Setapak and Kuchai Maju.

In total, they detained 11 massage therapists believed to be sex workers from the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia; and five locals who managed the premises.

af48e153dcac9d0aed37dd69b9e8461f

Several boxes of condoms, lubricants, as well as closed-circuit television (CCTV) recorders, were seized.

Separately, on Wednesday, the Immigration Department raided a massage parlour which offered sex services at Bandar Puteri Puchong in Selangor.

Immigration director-general Khairul Dzaimee Daud said the premises were operating at a three-storey building with no signboard to cover their activities.

"The premises offered sex services to local customers from RM180 to RM225 per package.

"They used the Telegram chat application as a medium to offer the illicit services," he said in a statement.

Khairul added that during the 4.30pm raid, the premises' workers and their customers attempted to flee but failed as they were rounded up by enforcement officers.

As a result, 15 people were arrested, including 11 Vietnamese women.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.