Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 minute ago, Suninyoureyes said:

If sharing experiences with mbs is pimping, then most of the members and guests would be guilty too.Other members like @MalayB has been promoting Sanio or even @hornychubhas been promoting massage places like Sempurna.Why just single out one person? Is it because he dare to question your judgement? Even asking this i can expect to be banned because i am not toeing the line by being subservient. 

Been asking the mods to disable the guest comments, but they don't want to do that. 

Anyways, we are just visitors on someone's turf; so just abide and toe to their tune or create another space for us to share info. 

3 hours ago, Suninyoureyes said:

If sharing experiences with mbs is pimping, then most of the members and guests would be guilty too.Other members like @MalayB has been promoting Sanio or even @hornychubhas been promoting massage places like Sempurna.Why just single out one person? Is it because he dare to question your judgement? Even asking this i can expect to be banned because i am not toeing the line by being subservient. 

Hello James Taylor,

See that you decided to sign up as a member again.

The difference between you and them are very clear, looking at their posting records, it's pretty obvious who you were trying to pimp while theirs posting are vastly different from yours.

As I had said, everytime I see your account, you will be banned.

You are not welcome to ply your business here in our forum.

Please don't be a thick skin and please fuck off!

AS OF NOW!

Posting pics of MBs, naked pics, half naked pics, etc. will NOT BE ALLOWED.

Anyone caught will be banned!

So what is allowed?

You can post your comments / descriptions / stories / experiences. [Without Pics!]

All the above are subjected to Moderator's discretion to retain or remove. 

10 hours ago, trx86 said:

Been asking the mods to disable the guest comments, but they don't want to do that. 

Anyways, we are just visitors on someone's turf; so just abide and toe to their tune or create another space for us to share info. 

Make sense to limit posting of comments to members only. else everyone will be happily logging in as guest and post irresponsible remarks.

10 hours ago, Sudu said:

I for one is glad that Mods are taking action. We have lost a lot of members who have been sharing lots of info previously, including me. While i still read, i rarely want to share anymore due to various reasons.

For guest-free thread, u guys can head to member's lounge. Maybe we can create a thread there for sharing massage experiences in kl.

Good idea, I enjoy reading all the stories but not a fan of the 'Guests' usual nasty comments. Granted some 'Guests' are polite and respectful. Moving into the private forum is a wonderful idea.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Tony Man said:

I am planning to go to 52forest today. But scared of police Raids.

Then, DIY at home! or call for another MB to your house to serve you as a MB also

On 4/25/2021 at 11:36 PM, hornychub said:

Dear GM, can I please appeal to you to restore the previous forum? It's a platform for many of us to share and obtain information. Please don't take that away from us. Some comments thrown at you were obviously sent by someone who came to try and sabotaj this space. Please don't punish the rest of us as well. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Hi GM, I would like to add my voice to this appeal. It is unfortunate that a few ppl deprive the rest of us of a fun and informative space. Can we limit post to members only? 

22 hours ago, Sudu said:

I for one is glad that Mods are taking action. We have lost a lot of members who have been sharing lots of info previously, including me. While i still read, i rarely want to share anymore due to various reasons.

For guest-free thread, u guys can head to member's lounge. Maybe we can create a thread there for sharing massage experiences in kl.

Ping me if you create one or come across a thread.

3 hours ago, stockybi said:

Ping me if you create one or come across a thread.

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

7 hours ago, tterrynick said:

Guests should just be allowed to post their shit nonsense on the Main Forum page ONLY.

Everywhere else should be only for legit registered members.

Years of genuine information all gone, just because of some irresponsible anonymous freeloaders.

I concur but at the same time and at the end of the day, these parasites have played the game based on the rules of this forum. In other words they were allowed to just run amok here and get away with it.

Sad but very very true, unfortunately.

I’ve been on a bit of a sauna rampage in the past week.

Mandi Manda

Only open on the weekend. Very seedy and the wet sauna wasn’t working.

oops

its open most days from around 2pm. Probably the most pleasant and clean one. Wish they had a functional jacuzzi.

forest 52

also open most days from noon. It’s ok though the guys here were more my type being quite hunky. 

Guest Bottom
23 hours ago, Thicc VB said:

I’ve been on a bit of a sauna rampage in the past week.

Mandi Manda

Only open on the weekend. Very seedy and the wet sauna wasn’t working.

oops

its open most days from around 2pm. Probably the most pleasant and clean one. Wish they had a functional jacuzzi.

forest 52

also open most days from noon. It’s ok though the guys here were more my type being quite hunky. 

Hi there...

Mind to give directions to forest 52?

Thanks

Guest MM dark horse

Met a mixed Chinese in MM just now. He sucked me in front of audience in the steam room. And made the audience cum on me. Then I came. He held it despite me  probing his prostate. Gave him 3 goodbye hugs. Too bad couldnt exchange contact. I only know he is 38 from BS, and he is not Adam the MB ( I told him he looked like a MB I knew) 😅. If u r here, hmu. Anyway, thanks for the gr8 feelings.

Guest Fed up
5 hours ago, Guest MM dark horse said:

Met a mixed Chinese in MM just now. He sucked me in front of audience in the steam room. And made the audience cum on me. Then I came. He held it despite me  probing his prostate. Gave him 3 goodbye hugs. Too bad couldnt exchange contact. I only know he is 38 from BS, and he is not Adam the MB ( I told him he looked like a MB I knew) 😅. If u r here, hmu. Anyway, thanks for the gr8 feelings.

Someone said the steam room in MM not working?!?!

Guest MM dark horse
11 hours ago, Guest Fed up said:

Someone said the steam room in MM not working?!?!

Yea, still not working. But the room is not closed.

Guest TANTARA MASSAGE

Hi, So can anyone here share recommendations for a really good masseur at TANTARA? I am not interested in sex and "extra services", I want a recommendation for which one of them is really good in massage, both full-body and prostate, if possible.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, twinklove said:

Just curious, which one of the spas in cheras got raided. Now I'm wary of visiting these spas. 

Then don go

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 10/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, yhtang said:

Four Season Palace at 3, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur seems to be closed.  The signboards for the shop is no more, and I can see that it was under renovation. 

Sad, the China masseurs there were pretty good

On 10/5/2021 at 2:56 AM, kinky_butt said:

How is the crowd in Sweaters these days? 

Limit of 12 max. Must call & reserve a slot,
no walk ins - at least on a Sunday AFAIK

That limit makes sense as the space is small.
Plus, we're just reeling from a pandemic
(which is ongoing actually)

The place looks pretty much the same
as it was 18 months or so ago.

Crowd-wise, that depends on one's taste. Being
a fan of chunky men above 40, I did not find
what I was looking for the last time I was there.
That could be good news for some :)

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.