Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 12/25/2021 at 4:23 PM, hornychub said:

Turn left after paradigm mall, there are some shop lots. It is located in a shop lot that is facing inside and not the road. 

Uncles, twinks, bears, monkeys, chubs. Very diverse crowd but small place

Not as active or full of daddy good vibes as the now closed Senses in Brickfields imho. No mood to ever go back to Sweaters as the daddies there were rude and such a turn off! Maybe I didn’t go at correct timing, but nothing beats Senses in terms of types of daddies.

On 12/25/2021 at 10:45 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Not as active or full of daddy good vibes as the now closed Senses in Brickfields imho. No mood to ever go back to Sweaters as the daddies there were rude and such a turn off! Maybe I didn’t go at correct timing, but nothing beats Senses in terms of types of daddies.

I agree, miss going there every weekend.

On 12/25/2021 at 4:21 PM, hornychub said:

He looks quite decent, been considering to try but the price is steep and he said “not encouraged to cum”

So… I have not tried yet. Talked to him recently he said he rented a place at Kelana Jaya now. Used to be in his condo in Cheras. 

from the description it sounds like prostate massage is part of his treatment 

Do you have any Urut Batin masseurs that you can recommend??

On 12/25/2021 at 10:32 AM, Adam8t8 said:

where's the sweater sauna location? how's the crowd there

More info here: https://www.travelgay.com/venue/sweaters-sauna/

As for crowd ... no idea now. But the last time I went there (months and months ago), as long as you're not too fat or too scrawny, you should be able to get some sex there.

BTW, due to COVID, they have a limit of 12 max. Plus, one has to call +60162219378 to book for entry. Once inside, you can either be masked or unmasked, up to your comfort level I guess.

Guest Guest Happy Feet
On 12/24/2021 at 10:30 AM, Wallflower said:

They do provide disposable underwear but you can opt for nude too If you don’t mind.

They do provide disposable underwear but you can opt for nude too If you don’t mind.

I thought it’s compulsory otherwise the masseur may not proceed with the massage 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:07 PM, Guest VerB said:

Is anyone had try “Urut Batin India 7 Chakras Massage For Men And Serve By Male Therapist” on Facebook? Yes, thats the account name on facebook hahaha. And I figured out the therapist name’s is Felix Lim. 

He did full sensual massage and prostate. 

Seems like he is so busy and not available most of the time. Just want to check if any of you guys had any experience with him before Im trying again to get my slot. 

He had shop in Fahrenheit88 before [now purnama spa]

he did only charkran massage 

he was using finger and did anal massage

if you are his type, he try to fxxk 

he did to me twice in the shop lol

On 12/25/2021 at 10:45 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Looking at the amount of demand for places for daddies and their admirers, I guess its a matter of time until a businessman sees this business potential

On 12/26/2021 at 2:16 PM, LanShiangTa said:

More info here: https://www.travelgay.com/venue/sweaters-sauna/

As for crowd ... no idea now. But the last time I went there (months and months ago), as long as you're not too fat or too scrawny, you should be able to get some sex there.

BTW, due to COVID, they have a limit of 12 max. Plus, one has to call +60162219378 to book for entry. Once inside, you can either be masked or unmasked, up to your comfort level I guess.

On 12/25/2021 at 10:32 AM, Adam8t8 said:

where's the sweater sauna location? how's the crowd there

I went there on last sunday, i think i was less than or about 12pax .
Almost 100 percent were matured man and mostly were chubby.  If you are not too choosy , you will be able to have some fun there but if you are into young , cute and mascular guys,  it is not the right place for you.

Edited by Herbert

Guest Fat Sauna

Every sauna is full of fat people. Many of them are fat older men. The problem is finding places that are not full of fat, older men. No point asking which one has chubs. They are almost all full of chubs now. Malaysia has become such a fat country, unfortunately.  A better a question is which one does not have chubs or much fewer fat and chubby guys?

@hornychubsaid

"Has anyone tried or heard of this Arab mb called Hamza who offers massage and full service for RM400? Got review or not? The massage got gold is it?

But so yummy the tanned muscular body damnz "

Where is this guy advertising and can you share a link or number?

On 12/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, Guest King said:

@hornychubsaid

"Has anyone tried or heard of this Arab mb called Hamza who offers massage and full service for RM400? Got review or not? The massage got gold is it?

But so yummy the tanned muscular body damnz "

Where is this guy advertising and can you share a link or number?

I deleted him number already. So rude and vain 😅 Sorry I don’t have it anymore 

Guest Massagefan
On 12/23/2021 at 2:48 PM, Youzzzzz said:

Anyone tried Happyfeet uptown before?

On 12/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, Guest Guest Happy Feet said:

Any masseur to be recommend at Happy Feet outlets? 

I tried a Myanmar guy in Happy Feet Elite Damansara Uptown recently. I think his name was “Jay”. He was pretty good :)

On 12/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, Guest Fat Sauna said:

Every sauna is full of fat people. Many of them are fat older men. The problem is finding places that are not full of fat, older men. No point asking which one has chubs. They are almost all full of chubs now. Malaysia has become such a fat country, unfortunately.  A better a question is which one does not have chubs or much fewer fat and chubby guys?

Hmm… i believe some members are into chub and matured men , hence it provides a relevant information to them which sanua has.
As for myself i am a matured chub hence is more conformable for me to visit sweater at least i will not be an alien to the patrons there

On 12/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, Guest Massagefan said:

I tried a Myanmar guy in Happy Feet Elite Damansara Uptown recently. I think his name was “Jay”. He was pretty good :)

Was it just a foot massage or a full body massage or a full body massage + extras? Can you share details and what you paid?

Hi everyone, I would like to share my experience with HappyFeet elite in Uptown Damansara last Friday.

I tried a Myanmar guy called Kenny. He allowed me to be nude instead of wearing the disposable undies. His massage is surprisingly good and some times quite sensual. I did erected few times during the massage when he was pressing the part right beside my tool. But he was totally ok with it. 

He seems like purposely lower my towel and let my tool exposed for few seconds. However, there was nothing extra happened which I have anticipated. I will definitely try him again for his good massage.

P/S: He is 24 years old and looks kinda handsome.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:15 AM, UnO said:

To the muscular chinese daddy that i fucked at opps sauna. if you’re here hit me up hehe. - you thought im malay that can’t speak mandarin. 

25/12/2021 (5pm-6:50pm)

Opps sauna

wow... lucky you.. could you please share the entire experience with the muscle daddy?

On 12/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, nimama93 said:

Hi everyone, I would like to share my experience with HappyFeet elite in Uptown Damansara last Friday.

I tried a Myanmar guy called Kenny. He allowed me to be nude instead of wearing the disposable undies. His massage is surprisingly good and some times quite sensual. I did erected few times during the massage when he was pressing the part right beside my tool. But he was totally ok with it. 

He seems like purposely lower my towel and let my tool exposed for few seconds. However, there was nothing extra happened which I have anticipated. I will definitely try him again for his good massage.

P/S: He is 24 years old and looks kinda handsome.

I think if you want action best to just stick to those places that offer and let these proper massage places do their work. Don't get their guys or yourself in trouble

On 12/28/2021 at 8:48 AM, Swimr said:

I think if you want action best to just stick to those places that offer and let these proper massage places do their work. Don't get their guys or yourself in trouble

Ya, that’s what I went there for. A proper massage that get my sore away. I didn’t ask for anything extra tho. Will keep everyone safe and thanks for your remind btw.

On 12/27/2021 at 11:30 AM, AndyDaddy said:

Looking at the amount of demand for places for daddies and their admirers, I guess its a matter of time until a businessman sees this business potential

Maybe next year in 2022 it might bear fruit? Anyone here of our dear members is seriously interested to start up a private sauna and chill place for mature men and their admirers?! Let’s have a serious chat on any solid proposals…

@stockybi said:

After the first time post MCO, went back to Purnama for a couple of more times. For the second times, engaged back local Malay masseur Wan for a 2 hr Balinese massage. Nice strong touches with teasing of butt crack. He asked if I want urut batin to which I said no. He allowed touching of his part though he did not remove his jeans (can imagine how had to touch ;) ) and hence can only slip my hands in. In the end, hug on to me and cum. Wanted to tip him but later at the counter, he just told me RM 50 for aesthetic (not sure what he meant) but I paid him RM70 instead on top of the massage price.

Skill: 9/10 - His massage style and touch suits me.

Environment: 9/10 - Quiet and no disturbance, probably in the afternoon on weekday.

Price: 9/10 - Reasonable given location and establishment.

Overall Experience: 9/10

Any details to share about Wan? How old is he and what kind of build etc.? Is he a masculine straight guy or visibly gay etc? His massage sounds good.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:24 AM, Thicc VB said:

No need to be mean as if bigger boys are like lepers. If you’re slim or fit then you are the default beauty standard so should not have a hard time finding someone.

Bigger boys do have to try harder to get laid and it doesn’t fall in their lap. So be empathetic because we’re all after the same thing - a bit of intimacy and release. 

Agreed. Beauty on somebody (if they feel proud on all time)won't last for long. Everyone will get old and wrinkles one day. 

Nowadays i feel people are getting mature quite fast due to the food and environment, changing like a lightning strike.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, nabalu99 said:

Agreed. Beauty on somebody (if they feel proud on all time)won't last for long. Everyone will get old and wrinkles one day. 

Nowadays i feel people are getting mature quite fast due to the food and environment, changing like a lightning strike.

Ya man. Don’t let yourself go so quickly. The aging process can be delayed if you look after yourself.

In this case having some fat is good as your wrinkles etc won’t show as much.

On 12/29/2021 at 11:42 AM, Guest King said:

@stockybi said:

After the first time post MCO, went back to Purnama for a couple of more times. For the second times, engaged back local Malay masseur Wan for a 2 hr Balinese massage. Nice strong touches with teasing of butt crack. He asked if I want urut batin to which I said no. He allowed touching of his part though he did not remove his jeans (can imagine how had to touch ;) ) and hence can only slip my hands in. In the end, hug on to me and cum. Wanted to tip him but later at the counter, he just told me RM 50 for aesthetic (not sure what he meant) but I paid him RM70 instead on top of the massage price.

Skill: 9/10 - His massage style and touch suits me.

Environment: 9/10 - Quiet and no disturbance, probably in the afternoon on weekday.

Price: 9/10 - Reasonable given location and establishment.

Overall Experience: 9/10

Any details to share about Wan? How old is he and what kind of build etc.? Is he a masculine straight guy or visibly gay etc? His massage sounds good.

Average built, probably in early 30s. Masculine straight acting.

Guest Massage
On 12/27/2021 at 3:10 PM, Guest Massagefan said:

Did he allow hanky panky?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.