Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest Zacron
On 5/30/2022 at 11:22 AM, zacron said:

I dont know why my last post dissapeared. I heard many people got kena with this guy, by the name of Daniel or Ameer. Avoid him at any cost. He can be very charming and deceiving

A1E963E6-1F0D-46E5-B426-354CF1857E69.jpeg

Thanks Zacron for reminding us.
Yes, I heard he has a sugar daddy funding him, so he is a bit brave now. Be careful as he can be nice and steal from you. Followed on ig and he has a very lavish lifestyle also.

Guest Malay F
On 5/30/2022 at 6:38 PM, Guest Guest Zacron said:

Thanks Zacron for reminding us.
Yes, I heard he has a sugar daddy funding him, so he is a bit brave now. Be careful as he can be nice and steal from you. Followed on ig and he has a very lavish lifestyle also.

What is his ig profile? Maybe we can get him back there.

Why some masseur keep burping during massage? Went to a massage center recently, and the uncle keep belching his gut content just as much as he is breathing the whole time he massaged me. It is annoying, and i cant relax at all especially considering other masseurs in the same room didnt burp at all during their massage. I think everybody can hear him burping. And he keep saying that i had too many ‘angin’, hence the burping. Do these masseurs really have superpower to suck my angin into their body?

On 5/31/2022 at 10:19 AM, guestmly123 said:

Why some masseur keep burping during massage? Went to a massage center recently, and the uncle keep belching his gut content just as much as he is breathing the whole time he massaged me. It is annoying, and i cant relax at all especially considering other masseurs in the same room didnt burp at all during their massage. I think everybody can hear him burping. And he keep saying that i had too many ‘angin’, hence the burping. Do these masseurs really have superpower to suck my angin into their body?

Uncle wanted you to suck his cock? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 5/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, zacron said:

I dont know why my last post dissapeared. I heard many people got kena with this guy, by the name of Daniel or Ameer. Avoid him at any cost. He can be very charming and deceiving

A1E963E6-1F0D-46E5-B426-354CF1857E69.jpeg

Mind to share some other details on this? Like how he steal (by stealing personal belongings)? Records the session (you mean the massage session)?

On 5/31/2022 at 8:09 PM, Guest DCR said:

Mind to share some other details on this? Like how he steal (by stealing personal belongings)? Records the session (you mean the massage session)?

Many this type of case. Victims being blackmailed. who dare to report to police?

Guest King
On 5/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, kiran said:

Is he around at kl? How to look for masseurs at freshm2m?

Yes, Iqram came back to KL this week. At the moment, he is in Kota Damansara, but he changes hotels every few days. The massage session was good.  The thing that I like about him is that he is able to put real pressure where you need it. Very strong hands. Also, because he is tall - 6'2" / 185cm - he is able to do a type of body stretching that most other masseurs can't do. He lifts and stretches your whole body. Other than that, his technique is mostly traditional Malay and it's good.

His urut batin is really good and I like the fact that he is playful when he does it. That's when he gives "a little bit extra".  Again, just to make clear, he does not do "full service". It's good, traditional, massage and a bit extra. He strips off totally during the urut batin and he doesn't mind you touching or playing. The guy has a huge d.

Overall a very good massage and a very good attitude. He is playful and puts you at ease, but he also does the job of giving you a good massage. He charges RM120 for the session. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

For those who want the other details , he's 35, Kelantanese, definitely not bad looking, plus nice pecs and arms. WhatsApp him directly if you want. I don't have much else to add. Iqram - 012.899.2246

On 6/1/2022 at 3:59 PM, Guest King said:

Yes, Iqram came back to KL this week. At the moment, he is in Kota Damansara, but he changes hotels every few days. The massage session was good.  The thing that I like about him is that he is able to put real pressure where you need it. Very strong hands. Also, because he is tall - 6'2" / 185cm - he is able to do a type of body stretching that most other masseurs can't do. He lifts and stretches your whole body. Other than that, his technique is mostly traditional Malay and it's good.

His urut batin is really good and I like the fact that he is playful when he does it. That's when he gives "a little bit extra".  Again, just to make clear, he does not do "full service". It's good, traditional, massage and a bit extra. He strips off totally during the urut batin and he doesn't mind you touching or playing. The guy has a huge d.

Overall a very good massage and a very good attitude. He is playful and puts you at ease, but he also does the job of giving you a good massage. He charges RM120 for the session. Definitely worth it in my opinion.

For those who want the other details , he's 35, Kelantanese, definitely not bad looking, plus nice pecs and arms. WhatsApp him directly if you want. I don't have much else to add. Iqram - 012.899.2246

He is now quoting 150rm

Edited by EuropeGuy

Guest King
On 6/2/2022 at 4:26 AM, EuropeGuy said:

He is now quoting 150rm

Worth it.

I tip him RM150 without asking anyway, so maybe he has raised it from before without me noticing. If he's charging RM150, then you don't need to tip extra, unless you want to.

On 5/31/2022 at 10:19 AM, guestmly123 said:

I am familiar with people who do this and it is ridiculously hilarious. Practiced by dumb idiots who think it will give you an impression that their massage is "working".. As though the extra "wind" from your body is being transferred to them magically and it is released by way of burping. Scientifically impossible because firstly there is no wind in your muscles, and secondly wind cannot magically transfer from skin contact and expelled via burps. 

On 6/2/2022 at 1:57 PM, AndyDaddy said:

I am familiar with people who do this and it is ridiculously hilarious. Practiced by dumb idiots who think it will give you an impression that their massage is "working".. As though the extra "wind" from your body is being transferred to them magically and it is released by way of burping. Scientifically impossible because firstly there is no wind in your muscles, and secondly wind cannot magically transfer from skin contact and expelled via burps. 

Kentut, can. LOL LOL

Guest Iqram?
On 6/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, Guest King said:

Worth it.

I tip him RM150 without asking anyway, so maybe he has raised it from before without me noticing. If he's charging RM150, then you don't need to tip extra, unless you want to.

Iqram does not seem very reliable. Agreed on a time and date, confirmed from both sides. He was just to confirm the location.  And than total black-out from his side. No reply at all. Time passed. Nothing. 

:(

On 6/3/2022 at 8:34 AM, Guest Iqram? said:

Iqram does not seem very reliable. Agreed on a time and date, confirmed from both sides. He was just to confirm the location.  And than total black-out from his side. No reply at all. Time passed. Nothing. 

:(

Yeah I had the same experience. I think he chooses his customers

On 6/3/2022 at 10:15 AM, Swimr said:

Yeah I had the same experience. I think he chooses his customers

Same here. Initial answers, but then no reply. He says his English is poor. But not much English needed. 

Guest Maybe a bit rude?
On 6/3/2022 at 9:58 AM, brownbear said:

It's been a very very long time since i have been able to find a masseur who can give a really good massage and make it sensual at the same time. The real old style b2b that left you clawing the sheets without being fucked! Not the type that basically rubs you to get you hard and then wants you to pay for sex. So tired of those rent boys pretending to be massage guys or b2b that's actually a lead up for you paying for sex. But i mean a good urut with lots of sensual and erotic touches. Well i found the guy finally!!! His name is Bard and he's an early 30 something punjabi guy giving good malay urut with a sensual erotic touch. 

He does this part time about 2 or 3 times a month when he hires a place to do urut for a couple of days. Not some sleazy budget hotel, but a discreet nice service apartment. One of the things i loved about the service is that he's a really nice soft spoken guy (not fem and quite manly actually which i like) and puts you at ease and makes you feel comfy and the centre of attention. He's also not so time conscious and goes with the flow during the massage which was a nice change to the usual guys looking at the clock all the time. I also liked that his prices are VERY reasonable. Rm120 for massage, batin & scrub. Massage only is RM80 and RM20 extra for batin to be included. I didn't want the scrub at the end but he insisted and mandi me like a small boy scrubbing every crevice of my body, whilst being buck naked himself! Yums! He's punjabi so very well endowed and THICK! Appeared to be cut but he said he's not, just rather large so naturally cut. Slightly hairy chest and not gym bod but not slim either - padded yummy cub. Has a little goaty beard, rugged manly look and smells great. Definitely no BO or musky smells. Clearly someone who cares about hygiene.

He seemed to have a second nature to guess what the customer liked and wanted and that was the thrilling part. He started massaging me in his undies, but that came off in the course of the massage. He doesn't offer sex, but things got a little hot and heavy as there seemed to be chemistry. Like with all the regular massage guys not offering sex service, please be mindful and respectful that these guys also have likes and dislikes and so as they are not being paid for sex, additional extras happen if there is chemistry, but he said that he's happy to give HE to those who want it at the end of the batin and he's happy for your hands to go wandering. And mind you, i'm no greek god but quite the opposite, and yet i felt no malu. The session was relaxing, highly sensual and yet very proper. When i got carried away, he always came back after a few minutes to continuing the massage. Rarely do you find a guy who does that. Most once they get you horny will just focus on getting you to cum and getting you out of there. Pressure was very good and he will keep checking if it's right for you. Doesn't engage in banter unless you want to.

Just as well he doesn't have his own place to do this daily or i might be camping out at his place the whole time. I left feeling spent, yet invigorated and buzzing. 

I have his permission to share his contact details - Bard - 016 235 4369  Telegram Bard_15 (interesting his number ends in 69 as that was one of the positions i found myself in! LOL

Lol. All very nice and well, but he comes of a bit (very) rude. Sent him a text, he reacted half an hour later. Calls me immediately, while I was in a meeting. I refuse the call and text him I’m in a meeting.

He blocks me.

That’s all. Judge yourself. 

On 6/1/2022 at 3:59 PM, Guest King said:

Tried to get either Iqram or Bard. Iqram replied me first. Bard did reply me, but he's not in KL. He's quite polite in his reply. He said he's sorry, and he'll get back to me when he's in KL.

As for Iqram, all the above said are almost all accurate, very tall, very good (strong) pressure, very big d (even when soft). He took awhile to reply my messages (busy with other customers maybe?), but at the end we did meet, and hes' quite a nice and polite person.

Cons though, the urut batin didn't feel like urut batin, just normal HE. I mean I've had really good urut batins (like with Rahsia Spa's Ady. Must try! Best urut batin, no hanky panky though). Also, very strong cigarette smell as soon as I enter his room, but he also apologised politely for the smell as soon as I enter his room before even I mentioning (which I wouldn't, as I didn't quite mind). And when the smell faded, the room (or, he) smelled quite pleasant, actually.

I don't know if he chooses his customers as mentioned by others above, but I didn't feel like he's sombong or anything lah. I felt he's quite nice, and humble even. Normal (maybe good, for some) looking, average build (not buff, but not chubby), tall, big d, strong pressure, HE, can touch; for RM150. Repeat? Maybe.

Edited by jbot1117

Guest Guest
On 6/4/2022 at 2:02 AM, jbot1117 said:

Tried to get either Iqram or Bard. Iqram replied me first. Bard did reply me, but he's not in KL. He's quite polite in his reply. He said he's sorry, and he'll get back to me when he's in KL.

As for Iqram, all the above said are almost all accurate, very tall, very good (strong) pressure, very big d (even when soft). He took awhile to reply my messages (busy with other customers maybe?), but at the end we did meet, and hes' quite a nice and polite person.

Cons though, the urut batin didn't feel like urut batin, just normal HE. I mean I've had really good urut batins (like with Rahsia Spa's Ady. Must try! Best urut batin, no hanky panky though). Also, very strong cigarette smell as soon as I enter his room, but he also apologised politely for the smell as soon as I enter his room before even I mentioning (which I wouldn't, as I didn't quite mind). And when the smell faded, the room (or, he) smelled quite pleasant, actually.

I don't know if he chooses his customers as mentioned by others above, but I didn't feel like he's sombong or anything lah. I felt he's quite nice, and humble even. Normal (maybe good, for some) looking, average build (not buff, but not chubby), tall, big d, strong pressure, HE, can touch; for RM150. Repeat? Maybe.

Did u ask u to send photo before deciding to service u?

On 6/4/2022 at 2:02 AM, jbot1117 said:

Well glad you clarified that Bard is polite and pleasant. As mentioned he's not doing this full time so why would anyone expect an immediate reply. I'm glad you posted this as the other person who said he's very rude etc...well some people attract all the drama on themselves. No loss to Bard or the rest of us. More chance for us to book him when he's back in KL. Peace out!

On 6/8/2022 at 1:11 AM, yhtang said:

Oops new telephone number is 03-6738 1767

Oops more young guys and fit correct? 😬 I prefer the opposite though.  😅 daddies and uncles with dad bod. Now that Senses and Sentral both closed down for good, there isn't any one specific daddy sauna for us chasers to visit. Any new recommendations 

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 6/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Oops more young guys and fit correct? 😬 I prefer the opposite though.  😅 daddies and uncles with dad bod. Now that Senses and Sentral both closed down for good, there isn't any one specific daddy sauna for us chasers to visit. Any new recommendations 

Yes, there are more young and fit guys in Oops - but this is not to say there are no daddies and uncles with dad bods in there. 

It is very much luck of the draw when you happen to visit.

I wish you happy hunting when you visit Oops.  

On 6/8/2022 at 9:41 PM, yhtang said:

Yes, there are more young and fit guys in Oops - but this is not to say there are no daddies and uncles with dad bods in there. 

It is very much luck of the draw when you happen to visit.

I wish you happy hunting when you visit Oops.  

Thanks but I have zero interest to visit Oops. Haha 😄 

On 6/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, Daddyhunter said:

You can try steamer if you are into daddy type

Guest OzTraveller

Tourist and new to this, so apologies. Been reading some of the posts but a bit confused on whereabouts things are. Staying in PJ, what massage places or masseurs are currently active/ how does one contact them? Thanks 

On 6/11/2022 at 9:45 PM, Guest OzTraveller said:

Tourist and new to this, so apologies. Been reading some of the posts but a bit confused on whereabouts things are. Staying in PJ, what massage places or masseurs are currently active/ how does one contact them? Thanks 

Just be extra careful. Some may rob you or steal your belongings, esp knowing that you are tourist. Try to get some ID info in case you may need them for police report.

If need to make police report, please do not mention about the gay element which will put you in bad light

if u are good looking or good shape, prefer u go Otot2, Oops or Kakiku. Sure you will hv lots fun.

Edited by ohyeahold
Typo

Look around and blow water... Currently single and available.
Never date for fun before, won't go for it. I'm respect my love n body. Chi 29, 177 58. 
Yes, a bottom if you wish to know. 

On 6/12/2022 at 2:22 PM, arzack said:

Anyone knows how's the crowd in Chakran on Sunday?

I was in Chakran very recently.  The facilities are very run down. 

There are many showers with no shower heads, and there is no hot water. 

I don't know about the crowd in Chakran on a Sunday (sorry) but I will not be visiting Chakran in the near future.

On 6/12/2022 at 2:22 PM, arzack said:

Anyone knows how's the crowd in Chakran on Sunday?

Quite packed when I was there a few weeks ago on a Sunday evening.

Was expecting a lot of Indians based on past experience. Turns out the crowd was quite diverse. I guess spill over from the now defunct/dead Senses & Sentral

Should you go there, be early, as past 8 PM, the crowd thins out fast. I suspect to eat dinner :D

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.